PDA

View Full Version : Possible good Coilovers, intrest?

Seraphinwolf
07-08-2007, 07:30 PM
My responce to a sticky in the Mod mania area on a dealing with Megan Racing on a possible Coilover set for around $900. As ride height is the issue with snow as we get it I was wonder of other peoples thoughts on my point. I do say I like my MR set on my Impreza just the threads and the flakin on the springs that get me. How say you?

I'm highly interested just under funded at that moment. I like Megan good quality for the price. I have a set on my Impreza and love the adjustment rate I got on those. I only wish they use Aluminum or Stanless on the treading for the piston body. I like in NH and last winter and reasonable time frame around winter the state decided to use a LOT of salt. Coating on the springs have flaked al little but a good ruberized paint coating will fix that but it's the threads that give me a pain when adjusting at the end of the 6 months of cold. I know a lot of people with SVX live in simular conditions cause that's where they we bought originally for most cases due to the AWD. so is there any answer on that issue?

Here is the sticky by the way. http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39540