PDA

View Full Version : Is Texas included in this RITM forum?

cozykat
04-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Just curious.. wondering how I can located everyone in Texas or even more locally, San Antonio. I know of a few already but always wondering if there are more... :rolleyes:

shelfy
04-08-2007, 10:29 PM
i'd say texas isn't included in the the ritm forum. what is texas in the middle of? oklahoma and mexico? :confused:

odepaj
06-08-2007, 07:09 AM
Well then I declare this thread the new "Texas SVX Owners Forum" for us to do with as we please!:D It'd be nice to know where we are but im pretty sure theres not to many of us on here :(. I'll admit i've been hanging around Nabisco's TXIC for awhile:o , trying to meet some more locals. I talked to the new guy from Austin for alittle bit, I might try and go up there to help him with his tranny whenever he gets a new one.

Dustin

Ps. Shelfy, im gonna get our Texas SVX that you stole from us back!
Pss. J/k

ensteele
06-08-2007, 04:03 PM
I would say that Texas is right in the middle of the US. :D :D At least in the middle of West and East.

shelfy
06-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Ps. Shelfy, im gonna get our Texas SVX that you stole from us back!
Pss. J/kcome and get it, biatch!

cozykat
06-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Well then I declare this thread the new "Texas SVX Owners Forum" for us to do with as we please!:D It'd be nice to know where we are but im pretty sure theres not to many of us on here :(. I'll admit i've been hanging around Nabisco's TXIC for awhile:o , trying to meet some more locals. I talked to the new guy from Austin for alittle bit, I might try and go up there to help him with his tranny whenever he gets a new one.
Dustin

Yay! I think we should try to get everyone together sometime. In San Antonio we have, you (odepaj), me (cozykat), Scott(SASvx), Skip(Dengue), Don, and Alan. We also have Shaun (YourConfused in Austin) and Ray (halistan in Dallas - who has said he'd be more than happy to come down sometime to meet up with everyone). There is another SVX owner in houston (txferrai - but he is set on selling i think) and stevebsy in brownsville.

Can you think of anyone else? I have long since lost touch with jaylin billing.

TTYL,
Marisa

odepaj
06-20-2007, 12:32 AM
There is another member who is in Austin also. I had the phone number of an older couple who had a polo (they bought it off the original owner who sold it so he could buy a Brilliant red, they both live in Westcreek somewhere). There was another guy, "ferrucio" who was here in town but he hasent posted in awhile, hes got his number posted on nasioc.com, I was thinking about calling him to see if its still the right number and if he still has his SVX. There is also that guy over on Potranco with the '93AE, but he wont sell it and its not driveable. I'll show you where he lives if you ever want to get in touch with him and you two can go anniversary crazy.

Dustin

Ps. I vote we move this to the "San Antonio sightings" thread or somewhere alittle more noticable than in here.