PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Intake Manafold

CGLathrop
05-09-2001, 05:05 AM
Looking for an intake manafold. Anybody has one that they are willing to part with, drop me a line.

Thanks
Chris

suby_qa
05-09-2001, 10:14 PM
I have one.
What happened to yours?

CGLathrop
05-10-2001, 04:27 PM
Mine is ok. problem is it seems to be stained with dirt. Tried scrubbing it, tried engine cleaner. But still looks ugly. Was thinking if I could find one (for the right price) and get it chromed it might dress up the engine bay. If chroming was out... then maybe powdercoating to match the car. But I cant take my car off line for that long. If your interested in selling .. how much? Thanks for the response

Chris

nubs
05-10-2001, 07:49 PM
Hey Chris, if you get one from Suby-Qa I would like to buy your old dirty one. I have been wanting to do something like you want to do for a while. Let me know if you are interested.:)

CGLathrop
05-12-2001, 07:05 AM
Looks liike I cant buy it yet. My garage decided to start leeking yesterday. Apperntly the last time we had some strong winds a bunch of shingles came off. Looks like it needs all new shingles. This could be *very* expensive. However, if Nubsjr wants to be the first.. feel free. Hopefully after I finish paying for a new roof I can persue this project. Sorry it didnt work out.. my loss.