PDA

View Full Version : Items for sale at Reading

Hocrest
04-03-2007, 05:11 PM
I still have a good amount of parts for sale. Some bulky items like doors and trunk lids can be swapped there and I'll get rid of the scrap one.
Here is a listing of some of the large, difficult to ship things I have, ask about other things that you need.

Passenger Door - Claret
Passenger Door - Silver
Passenger Door - Teal (missing cladding)
Driver Door - Teal (missing cladding)
Trunk Lid - Claret
Trunk Lid - Teal (slight damage on edge)
Rear Diffs - 3.54, 4.11, 4.44
Seatbelt tracks - Driver and Passsenger
Interior Door Panels in various conditions
Rear Bumper cover - Claret

Let me know if your interested in any of these items, so I can get them to Morgantown ahead of time.

green_eyed_lady
04-05-2007, 12:46 PM
...ask about other things that you need.

If anybody needs miscellaneous bits & parts, ask here and those of us with parts cars will try to accomodate.

Budfreak
04-05-2007, 01:20 PM
I'll be bringing my Pearly if it isn't sold by then so people can get an upclose look at it and test drive it if interested.:)

ensteele
04-05-2007, 01:57 PM
I'll be bringing my Pearly if it isn't sold by then so people can get an upclose look at it and test drive it if interested.:)

Good :) :) :)

Budfreak
04-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Good :) :) :)

Uhoh.:rolleyes: Planning a road trip after Reading Earl?;):cool:

ensteele
04-05-2007, 02:03 PM
Maybe, Maybe not. :rolleyes: :D :D

Mike621
04-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Ill bring my things. I really need a set of tan airbags so if anyone wants to bring at least a passenger side one, thatd be great :) Sorry I dont need the Claret parts anymore Dave, Its getting painted anyway.

Crazy_pilot
04-05-2007, 06:43 PM

IF it isn't sold by then.;) :D

SVXRide
04-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Dave/Di,
Either of you have a spare ash tray assembly? I noticed when I was putting a stereo in my Pearlie that the ash tray door is cracked:mad:
-Bill

TomsSVX
04-05-2007, 11:12 PM
I still have a good amount of parts for sale. Some bulky items like doors and trunk lids can be swapped there and I'll get rid of the scrap one.
Here is a listing of some of the large, difficult to ship things I have, ask about other things that you need.

Passenger Door - Claret
Passenger Door - Silver
Passenger Door - Teal (missing cladding)
Driver Door - Teal (missing cladding)
Trunk Lid - Claret
Trunk Lid - Teal (slight damage on edge)
Rear Diffs - 3.54, 4.11, 4.44
Seatbelt tracks - Driver and Passsenger
Interior Door Panels in various conditions
Rear Bumper cover - Claret

Let me know if your interested in any of these items, so I can get them to Morgantown ahead of time.

Dave... how good is that silver pass door... Janelle had banged mine into a telephone pole and cracked the paint a little...

Tom

TomsSVX
04-05-2007, 11:15 PM
oh and my stuff for sale upon request of delivery

-Steering rack out of a 97 LSI
-Transmissions galore... got 1 good svx auto.. i dead auto
-Any sensor you could want
-engine mounts(stock)
-pulleys
-tensioners
-"Group N" 4eat trans mount
-and a TON of other crap I need gone

Tom

benebob
04-06-2007, 06:33 AM
Tom if I remember correctly that door is immaculate aside from some issues with the cladding but Dave will chime in when he gets to take a look at it. That came off the same yard car as you're trunk lid. I'm sure there should be some ashtrays in the basement. I'll check.

SVXRide
04-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Dave... how good is that silver pass door... Janelle had banged mine into a telephone pole and cracked the paint a little...

Tom

and you complain about me almost hitting a guardrail:p :rolleyes: :D
(must be the car;) )
-Bill

svxfiles
04-06-2007, 12:13 PM
I really need a set of tan airbags so if anyone wants to bring at least a passenger side one, thatd be great :)
Call me.:)
301-707-3437

LetItSnow
04-07-2007, 07:00 AM
EDIT: I'm back to zero - my shtuff sold.

Budfreak
04-12-2007, 09:19 PM
I have tons of things I can bring for anybody interested, But I'm coming empty handed unless you guys ask for it.:rolleyes:

svxfiles
04-12-2007, 09:28 PM
I have tons of things I can bring for anybody interested, But I'm coming empty handed unless you guys ask for it.:rolleyes:
YOU should REALLY bring bail money!:eek:

I always do.:o

green_eyed_lady
04-13-2007, 08:39 AM
YOU should REALLY bring bail money!:eek:

I always do.:o

LIAR!!!!!

You bring ME and call ME for bail money. :rolleyes:

wawazat??
04-13-2007, 08:00 PM
LIAR!!!!!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA ..SNORT..BWAAHAHAHA!

SUBBYRU89
04-13-2007, 09:41 PM
LIAR!!!!!

Too funny! That's been his nickname since last Reading (the whole hood thing started it)

Ohhh and I need a button thinger for my console...think I spoke with Mike at Tiny's (<--- TomsSVX) meet

svxfiles
04-13-2007, 10:29 PM
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA ..SNORT..BWAAHAHAHA!

That sound logical!:rolleyes: :D

Budfreak
04-13-2007, 10:45 PM
LIAR!!!!!

Tom's going to need a hacksaw instead of bail money because no cop in their right minds would look under his hood after catching him(Motorola and spike strip style I assure you:cool:) and let him back out of jail.:D:p

Budfreak
04-16-2007, 06:32 PM
Last call for parts to bring to Reading. I want to have time to round it all up and have it ready.:)

angrydan
04-17-2007, 04:10 PM
I have some junk lying around I will bring along if there is any interest for it:

Complete seatbelt system (belts, motors, tracks, control unit; pulled from another member who did the manual seat belt conversion)
2 Factory Cassette Players & 2 Factory CD Players (1 CD Player worked 100% of the time, the other sometimes spit discs back out and took a few tries)
2 New Gas Caps
Pair Of New In Box Upgraded Subaru OEM 6.5" Speakers (Impreza fit, but should do fine in an SVX)

If there is any interest, either respond in this thread or PM me with an offer, and I will bring it along!

MPtyza
04-17-2007, 04:39 PM
I have 1 Goodyear Eagle LS 225/50R16 with about 7/32" tread remaining. It's currently mounted on a Lumina Z34/Euro wheel though. If anyone's interested in it let me know and you can have it.

Also, if I can find them I have a set of speaker adaptors, to install aftermarket speakers without cutting wires. I know I have at least one set, but can only find a single adaptor right this second.

green_eyed_lady
04-18-2007, 08:14 AM
Dave/Di,
Either of you have a spare ash tray assembly? I noticed when I was putting a stereo in my Pearlie that the ash tray door is cracked:mad:
-Bill

Grey? I'll look around for one.

EDIT: I assumed you meant rear, but you may not have. :o Front or rear?

JaySVX
04-18-2007, 08:26 AM
If tom brings his serice manual cd's, i'll have hte equiptment to duplicate them with me if anyone's interested.

rvnmaniac
04-18-2007, 10:01 AM
I'll buy one of the Cds.........

TomsSVX
04-18-2007, 08:43 PM
i have a bunch of copies already... I don't think we will need to dup them

Tom

angrydan
04-18-2007, 09:19 PM
Is the service CD just a burned copy of the PDFs that are available online? Or is there more to it than that?

TomsSVX
04-18-2007, 09:20 PM
yes its more than that... its is able to search for certain parts of the documents etc... its good stuff

Tom

strange179
04-19-2007, 10:33 AM
I also can bring parts if people want them. I have a maroon SVX we're parting out as well as some other misc bits and I think we'll be having a pickup truck coming down with us at some point in the weekend so even if the part needed is big I can still probably deliver it. I'll bring some misc stuff and pretty much all my tools even if no one specifically asks for stuff and that way I can be a little prepared to help out in emergencies or whatever.

Justin

TomsSVX
04-19-2007, 11:52 AM
u still gonna grab that tranny from Bobbie?

Tom

strange179
04-19-2007, 12:08 PM
u still gonna grab that tranny from Bobbie?

Tom
Yep, I've been speaking with him via PM and I think we're set. It'll either be picked up by me on friday or by a buddy of mine saturday/sunday am but it will get there. I'll see you there. Is there anything you'd like me to bring tool or part wise? I know you're usually all set but it can't hurt to ask.
Justin

TomsSVX
04-19-2007, 12:34 PM
nah im all set in that respect... see u there:D BTW I may have convinced Bobby to come:D

Tom