PDA

View Full Version : So where is the money...

RSVX
03-20-2007, 11:45 AM
for all of this going to come from?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17696092/

budbaer
03-20-2007, 12:16 PM
I say we thumb our noses at the Federal Reserve, which is a private institution, forcibly take back our gold, that is no longer housed in Ft. Knox, and save the billions of dollars that we give to the Fed each year. How is it that a group of greedy bankers were allowed to steal our nations wealth and continue to line thier pockets with the hard earned dollars of the middle class?

I'm sorry, I don't need to talk politics on here, I have so many other websites where I can anger people. I like everyone on this site and would like to keep it frendly here.:o

richardstanley
03-20-2007, 12:51 PM
I say we thumb our noses at the Federal Reserve, which is a private institution, forcibly take back our gold, that is no longer housed in Ft. Knox, and save the billions of dollars that we give to the Fed each year. How is it that a group of greedy bankers were allowed to steal our nations wealth and continue to line thier pockets with the hard earned dollars of the middle class?

I'm sorry, I don't need to talk politics on here, I have so many other websites where I can anger people. I like everyone on this site and would like to keep it frendly here.:o

Wow, my thoughts exactly! Have you seen freedom to fascism?

budbaer
03-20-2007, 12:54 PM
Wow, my thoughts exactly! Have you seen freedom to fascism?

No, but it sounds interesting. Is it on the internet or do I have to rent it?

NikFu S.
03-20-2007, 12:57 PM
It's online.

"From freedom to Fascism" is the title. I might have even posted it here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America:_Freedom_to_Fascism

richardstanley
03-20-2007, 12:58 PM
I saw it on DVD. Definitely worth a watch i'll tell you what. I had to watch it over like 3 days, too intesne to watch all at once lol

richardstanley
03-20-2007, 01:02 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zsZO6G7dfpI

Check it out!

NikFu S.
03-20-2007, 01:04 PM
Also here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198&q=america&hl=en

Manarius
03-20-2007, 03:40 PM
I hate special interest spending as much as the next person, but if that's what it takes to get this war over with, then I'm all for it. If the funds don't go to the troops, they leave - it's that simple. That's what happened with Vietnam and that's what's going to happen again if Democrats get their way with this bill. And the president can veto it until he's blue in the face, but he's a loser either way. If this bill passes, he gets his money, but a timeline as well. If he vetoes it, he doesn't get any money and the war ends ASAP; and since the Democrats have a majority, they can easily stop any Republican bill that just allows funding with no hitches.

There's a reason congress has the power of the purse - to keep crazy presidents like this one from carrying on useless wars for absurd periods of time.

And where's the money going to come from for all of this? The ever infinite pocket of the American taxpayer. We're already 8.8 trillion in debt - what's another .2 trillion to make it an even 9 trillion *sigh*.

joburnet
03-20-2007, 04:58 PM
That's an interesting video. I'm still going to pay taxes because I like living in the USA but I think it should be looked into more.

richardstanley
03-20-2007, 05:21 PM
I hate special interest spending as much as the next person, but if that's what it takes to get this war over with, then I'm all for it. If the funds don't go to the troops, they leave - it's that simple. That's what happened with Vietnam and that's what's going to happen again if Democrats get their way with this bill. And the president can veto it until he's blue in the face, but he's a loser either way. If this bill passes, he gets his money, but a timeline as well. If he vetoes it, he doesn't get any money and the war ends ASAP; and since the Democrats have a majority, they can easily stop and Republican bill that just allows funding with no hitches.

There's a reason congress has the power of the purse - to keep crazy presidents like this one from carrying on useless wars for absurd periods of time.

And where's the money going to come from for all of this? The ever infinite pocket of the American taxpayer. We're already 8.8 trillion in debt - what's another .2 trillion to make it an even 9 trillion *sigh*.

Well i agree with you!

Maybe we should all get our V masks, and march into the night!!
haha jk, but a good movie (v for vendetta ((manarius' avatar)) )

demonsvx
03-20-2007, 05:21 PM
You should also read the book "The Miracle on Main Street" by F. Tupper Saussy. It outlines the Constitution and its role for a gold standard and explains the use of the Federal Reserve, Irs, paper money, and taxes as being illegal. It also outlines the authors' dealings with the IRS and how he refused to pay taxes for many years. Good fun reading:D