PDA

View Full Version : SVX meet near MA?

BoominSVX
04-21-2002, 11:22 PM
OK, I have owned an SVX for about 4 months now. I have been jumping around on this page but never got into it seriously. Now I am beginning to feel an urge to meet up with fellow svx drivers, and have run through the site a few times but can't find any meets coming up around MA. Could someone let me know when the next close one is? Not to far, I am still not positive of the reliability of my car's wheel bearings and tranny. Thanks guys, Mike

Green95hoe
04-22-2002, 01:19 PM
Whats wrong with the wheel bearings..:confused: they sound fine to me... Maybe you need to stop bumpin your girl in the back seat and you wont have that problem... j/k. I figured since you made it a point to join my site id join yours.. Not as many people here yet but I guess you SVX'rs have potential.. Ive learned alot about the Forums from my page so maybe I can help you get settled in.. Later Bro:cool:

Boone
04-22-2002, 01:35 PM
If you haven't found it. Some folks are planning a meet at a Suby dealer in Webster, MA on May 4th. Check the thread below and the upcoming meets forum. B.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3679

Green95hoe
04-22-2002, 03:21 PM
Werd