PDA

View Full Version : looking for midwest LSi

Bailey
02-24-2007, 05:11 PM
I am looking for a good LSi in the midwest, prefer around 120,000 mi or less and any color but black and white (no offense to those who have black or white, I just want a flashier color) I do not want a real fixer-upper, I know nothing about auto mechanics! Would consider a higher mileage one if in very good condition and no major issues! I need to have one. I got a red '94 LSi for my daughter last year and have had the fever ever since! Let me know if you ever hear of one - I am in Iowa and could travel to neighboring states. Thanks!

ensteele
02-24-2007, 06:20 PM
It doesn't take much to catch the feaver and "need one"! :D :D

GOT2HAVESVX
02-24-2007, 07:10 PM
Now if you can only "NEED" just one! I have been looking for my second for.....well since I bought my first one!
GOOD LUCK finding one though!

momzsvx
02-24-2007, 08:38 PM
Now if you can only "NEED" just one! I have been looking for my second for.....well since I bought my first one!
GOOD LUCK finding one though!

They are around, I have three now and it has not been a year yet. :D :D Did you ever get your window clip thing you needed?

Bailey, I am certain you will find a nice svx turn up in your area shortly.:)

Bailey
02-25-2007, 08:25 AM
ha ha, every time my daughter comes to visit, I always offer to run errands for everyone, in her car of course :D

momzsvx
02-26-2007, 08:59 AM
They have a few through auto trader. You have to check the forum before you purchase one. There is a list of things to check before you actually purchase one. I sure hope you find one soon. They are fun to drive. No one in my area seems to understand why I keep buying these cars. I just love them.