PDA

View Full Version : Dinner??

Hocrest
02-24-2007, 12:49 PM
I was working at my sister's Cafe' last night, and we briefly discussed dinner on Saturday night for the meet.

Is anyone interested in going there Saturday night?? Do we want to have a certain menu? Or just open it to the normal menu with a few dinner specials???

She will be open for her normal dinner hours on Friday night, and is willing to open up for us on Saturday. Just need to know what everyone is interested in.

Manarius
02-24-2007, 02:45 PM
I was working at my sister's Cafe' last night, and we briefly discussed dinner on Saturday night for the meet.

Is anyone interested in going there Saturday night?? Do we want to have a certain menu? Or just open it to the normal menu with a few dinner specials???

She will be open for her normal dinner hours on Friday night, and is willing to open up for us on Saturday. Just need to know what everyone is interested in.You should come up to Carlisle on the 18th of March...a lot of local Subaru guys are getting together at Red Robin...

subeman90
02-24-2007, 02:58 PM
ummm wow what a great thread jack. :rolleyes:

I was wondering about dinner too after I had left....Interested as usual!

As always folks his sister is a Subaru owner too and even left us use her garage to do a tranny swap on an SVX! Support subaru friendly people!

(should have stayed for dinner on friday night...would have been more productive) ;)

Interested saturday night dinner list starts here!

1. subeman90

SVXRide
02-24-2007, 06:24 PM
Dave,
Why are we even discussing this...it should be a given that we do dinner at your sister's cafe!!!:cool: :cool: :D
-Bill

svxxx26
02-24-2007, 07:20 PM
Dave,
Why are we even discussing this...it should be a given that we do dinner at your sister's cafe!!!:cool: :cool: :D
-Bill

I thought it was a given too - of course I'm interested :D

ensteele
02-24-2007, 07:44 PM
Sounds good to me as well. :)

TomsSVX
02-25-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm in... great food last time we were there

Tom

wawazat??
03-19-2007, 06:28 PM
I thought it was a given as well Dave.

shotgunslade
03-19-2007, 07:34 PM
Sign me up

LarryIII
03-20-2007, 06:10 AM
Rosie and I will be there.

benebob
03-21-2007, 07:49 AM
Evie, Angie and I are in unless Angie bails. You won't get a finer meal in the area everyone! She's normally closed on Saturdays so give her a little respect and if you are gonna go to dinner with the group please give a little advanced notice. You'll get a better choice of food and she'll have a better idea of how many servers to have on hand so they aren't overwelmed!

SVXRide
03-21-2007, 08:02 AM
Evie, Angie and I are in unless Angie bails. You won't get a finer meal in the area everyone! She's normally closed on Saturdays so give her a little respect and if you are gonna go to dinner with the group please give a little advanced notice. You'll get a better choice of food and she'll have a better idea of how many servers to have on hand so they aren't overwelmed!

Honestly, is there any reason we're not just locking this down? It's a great place with great food at a very reasonable price. My vote is that we end this discussion and agree that we're having dinner there:cool:
-Bill

benebob
03-21-2007, 08:54 AM
Honestly, is there any reason we're not just locking this down? It's a great place with great food at a very reasonable price. My vote is that we end this discussion and agree that we're having dinner there:cool:
-Bill

We are having dinner there Bill (or at least some of us are). Dave is just trying to see what people want as far as menu and numbers are.;)

Hocrest
03-21-2007, 08:54 AM
-Bill
Thank you all for the support so far. It's locked, she'll be open for us:) But like Ben mentioned, it will be of benefit if she knows whether to plan for 20 people or 50?? Either way, I'm sure all will have a great meal, but it would probably be better for everyone if we have some estimates.

And remember she's a Subaru owner and a sponsor of Benehoc Racing :D ;)

SVXRide
03-21-2007, 09:16 AM
Thank you all for the support so far. It's locked, she'll be open for us:) But like Ben mentioned, it will be of benefit if she knows whether to plan for 20 people or 50?? Either way, I'm sure all will have a great meal, but it would probably be better for everyone if we have some estimates.

And remember she's a Subaru owner and a sponsor of Benehoc Racing :D ;)

Great! I'm definitely there! I think she had salmon on the menu last year?
-Bill

Hocrest
03-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Great! I'm definitely there! I think she had salmon on the menu last year?
-Bill
That sounds right, I've also been talking to her about making something for that night. So you might see "Hocrest's Lasagna" offered on the menu ;)

She does monitor the board, so if there are any other suggestions throw them out here.

TomsSVX
03-21-2007, 11:50 AM
if she needs help serving, I can always lend a hand... hell ive only been doing it the past 5 years;)

tom

benebob
03-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Tom do you ever smell the roses? Remember you can't smell them from under the dirt!:D ;)

if she needs help serving, I can always lend a hand... hell ive only been doing it the past 5 years;)

tom

LarryIII
03-22-2007, 04:42 AM
Thank God he did not say "Watercress Lasagna."

svxfiles
03-22-2007, 06:06 AM
Tom do you ever STOP and smell the roses? Remember you can't smell them from under the dirt!:D ;)
Ben, some people say that a candle, lit at one end is only half lit.:o

So I try my best to be lit up ALL DAY!!:D :rolleyes:

TomsSVX
03-22-2007, 07:13 AM
to be honest, sometimes I just feel like I have not accomplished anything when I relax.... so I need to find something else to do

Tom

Mike621
04-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Im in plus one guest at least

Aredubjay
04-04-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm in this year...if I don't have to sit by myself this time.:(

Dunno if Shari's gonna make it...dunno if my car will make it, but, I'm leavin' home and headin' that direction when the time comes.

C Y'ALL THERE!

svxxx26
04-04-2007, 03:50 PM
I'm in this year...if I don't have to sit by myself this time.:(

Hey Randy - I'd recommend a shower before dinner time! Just a thought! :D

ensteele
04-04-2007, 04:25 PM
If you shower, I may sit with you. Just depends. Speaking of depends. :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: Maybe that's why ..... :o

Mike621
04-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Speaking of depends. :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: Maybe that's why ..... :o

Lol! :p

Next thing he'll be saying "help ive fallen and i cant get up"

http://www.lifefone.com/lpimages/lifefone-lp02_header01.gif

TomsSVX
04-04-2007, 11:56 PM
Lol! :p

Next thing he'll be saying "help ive fallen and i cant get it up"

http://www.lifefone.com/lpimages/lifefone-lp02_header01.gif

Sorry had to change it:D :D :D

Tom

green_eyed_lady
04-05-2007, 12:28 PM
As far as I know, Tom and I will be there. The boys will probably not. So put us down for two.

Hocrest
04-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Just spoke with my sister, for those that get down early and are interested in dinner on Friday night. Her specials are Ribs and Crab Legs.

I'm still not sure what she has on the menu for our dinner on Saturday???

TomsSVX
04-18-2007, 09:03 PM
mmmm crab legs... im in!!!

Tom

Ron Mummert
04-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Oops...I missed this thread. Dinner for two anytime for us.

Ron & Gail.

ensteele
04-18-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm in as well. :D :D

rvnmaniac
04-19-2007, 11:34 AM
You gotta have those crab legs and ribs as an option for Saturday also......Gonna be a fat weekend...........

Hocrest
04-19-2007, 07:14 PM
You gotta have those crab legs and ribs as an option for Saturday also......Gonna be a fat weekend...........

You may be in luck... I just spoke with my sister about the menu for Saturday.
Hocrest's Lasagna
Salmon
Duck
Hot Roast Beef Sandwich
King Crab Legs
Ribs
Seared Tuna Steaks

That's all that I can remember right now, there maybe a change or two, but it should make for a nice dinner :D

green_eyed_lady
04-24-2007, 11:41 AM
Many thanks to Bev (and Dave) for setting up dinner again this year for Saturday night. It was wonderful, as usual, especially those scrumptious desserts!

Looking forward to next year!

benebob
04-24-2007, 01:32 PM
Many thanks to Bev (and Dave) for setting up dinner again this year for Saturday night. It was wonderful, as usual, especially those scrumptious desserts!

Looking forward to next year!

You lost me on desserts. They don't serve alcohol so you must be refering to Earl!:eek: :D

TomsSVX
04-24-2007, 02:33 PM
it was really good this year... Lasagnia and cherry pie....mmmm

Tom

subeman90
04-24-2007, 05:05 PM
awesome meal as usual from Bev and Dave!

Thanks

Hocrest
04-24-2007, 05:11 PM
awesome meal as usual from Bev, Jessica, Eric, Nate and Kimmie!

Thanks
Fixed it :cool:

SVX-FF
04-24-2007, 05:47 PM
What a minute, Dave you made the Lasagnia.

Holy cow that was awesome. Great job!!!!

Thanks for dinner

Steve

Hocrest
04-24-2007, 05:50 PM
What a minute, Dave you made the Lasagnia.

Holy cow that was awesome. Great job!!!!

Thanks for dinner

Steve

Yeah, I made the lasagna... That's why I ordered the chicken :eek: hehehe

svxfiles
04-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Yeah, I made the lasagna... That's why I ordered the chicken :eek: hehehe
"Thats why I ordered the chicken,,,,,"
You ordered the chicken, To do what???
:)

svxfiles
04-24-2007, 07:56 PM
Best Reading Ever!!!:D

Hocrest
04-24-2007, 08:04 PM
"Thats why I ordered the chicken,,,,,"
You ordered the chicken, To do what???
:)

GET IN MY BELLY!!!
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/73/Fat_bastard.jpeg

SVX-FF
04-24-2007, 09:18 PM
You ordered the chicken, To do what??? :)

GET IN MY BELLY!!!
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/73/Fat_bastard.jpeg

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/SVX-FF/43382.gif

ensteele
04-24-2007, 10:05 PM
You lost me on desserts. They don't serve alcohol so you must be refering to Earl!:eek: :D

She saved the best for last! :D :D :D