PDA

View Full Version : Budfreak1 ROCKS!

min
02-16-2007, 06:50 PM
I just had my svx serviced by the terrific BUDFREAK1!! This guy really knows what he's doing. There was communication throughout the procedure. Jason is truly gifted and totally enjoys working on these cars. Honest, fair, and the work is exceptional. He took, what I thought was a dead car, and brought it into new life. You guys better hook up with this one. Thanks Jason!:D

ensteele
02-16-2007, 10:14 PM
I am glad you got your SVX back in service. :)

Budfreak
02-19-2007, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the kind words Min.:) I really do enjoy and love working on these cars. They are my passion and I live and breathe SVX.;) I hope to be seeing Virgil for his next visit very soon.:D

ensteele
02-19-2007, 10:04 PM
In the fulture, we are going to try to have a feedback section for people to give their experiences with shops and buyers. :)

Budfreak
02-19-2007, 10:11 PM
In the fulture, we are going to try to have a feedback section for people to give their experiences with shops and buyers. :)

Like the good guys/bad guys threads I suggested??:rolleyes::)

ensteele
02-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Exactly the same, but different. :D :D :D

Budfreak
02-19-2007, 10:20 PM
Exactly the same, but different. :D :D :D

YAY!:D Sending you a PM.;)

Budfreak
02-25-2007, 11:57 PM
I've lowered the price on 4.11/4.44 swaps and my Pearly is on sale too. Check out my website.

Ricochet
02-26-2007, 02:07 AM
who is this budfreak1 guy

msvx95
03-05-2007, 10:31 AM
Wow you seem to have everything setup there...Nice website too Jason.
Is there anything that you don't do?....(not talking 5mt and 6mt), but electrical diagnostics, suspension, brakes, etc.?

Budfreak
03-05-2007, 10:57 AM
Wow you seem to have everything setup there...Nice website too Jason.
Is there anything that you don't do?....(not talking 5mt and 6mt), but electrical diagnostics, suspension, brakes, etc.?

Thanks man. Yes, I do all things from brakes to electrical to complete engine and tranny swaps like I'm doing for wannarace928 right now. Basically, If it's on an SVX, I'll fix it.:)

wannarace928
04-16-2007, 03:39 PM
Budfreak did an excellent job working on my SVX, kept me informed the whole time he was working on it, and tried his hardest spending many long nights working on it, trying to get it running again. No other mechanic would try so hard or care so much about getting this car back on the road. This car did not have many parts on it that did not need replaced. There where so many things bad, it wouldnt have even been a good parts car. :eek:
The old engine burnt and leaked oil in almost every spot possible. It would go through a quart or more every day I drove it, half the sensors where shot, needed a t-belt & waterpump and who knows what else. The engine budfreak installed to replace the old one has been rebuilt prior to install with new seals, tb, waterpump and a bunch of other things, and it starts right up and idles near perfect, no leaks of any kind and no holding my foot to the floor to start it! Feels like a new car!!
He also installed a 4.44 transmission w/rear diff which also shifts smoothly through all the gears and also put in a external tranny filter and cooler to help her live a long life. There are countless other things he replaced on this car, including the door locks!:eek: :D
There are only a few small things that need replaced on it now and hopefully in the near future she will be as close to perfect as she can be.
He saved an svx's life!

Budfreak
04-16-2007, 05:44 PM
Budfreak did an excellent job working on my SVX, kept me informed the whole time he was working on it, and tried his hardest spending many long nights working on it, trying to get it running again. No other mechanic would try so hard or care so much about getting this car back on the road. This car did not have many parts on it that did not need replaced. There where so many things bad, it wouldnt have even been a good parts car. :eek:
The old engine burnt and leaked oil in almost every spot possible. It would go through a quart or more every day I drove it, half the sensors where shot, needed a t-belt & waterpump and who knows what else. The engine budfreak installed to replace the old one has been rebuilt prior to install with new seals, tb, waterpump and a bunch of other things, and it starts right up and idles near perfect, no leaks of any kind and no holding my foot to the floor to start it! Feels like a new car!!
He also installed a 4.44 transmission w/rear diff which also shifts smoothly through all the gears and also put in a external tranny filter and cooler to help her live a long life. There are countless other things he replaced on this car, including the door locks!:eek: :D
There are only a few small things that need replaced on it now and hopefully in the near future she will be as close to perfect as she can be.
He saved an svx's life!

I couldn't have done it without the dedication of it's owner.:) Thanks for enabling me to save one.;)

alxforyou
11-23-2008, 05:35 PM
i needed a alternator and wiring plug fast because my svx is a daily driver and bud-freak/svx parts central got it to me by friday as you may know local parts stores don't carry alot of svx parts they are too busy selling mopeds and chromed bolt on parts so if you need a shifter knob or big exhast tip go to pep-boys if you svx parts try Svx Parts Central

alxforyou
12-02-2008, 08:21 PM
the guy did me a solid,budfreak got my parts without any bs.I need my car on the road its a commuter.The last i noticed the Svx community is getting smaller,I have seen 3-5 in local yards in 2 years.We/i need all the help i can get to keep our svx from the junkyard.So if i offended someone for offering another parts or service, then so be it

ensteele
12-02-2008, 10:14 PM
No one is offended that you say anything about him. We have his ad here on the site and some members have had good luck with him. Others have not. To each his own. :o I don't know that he rocks though. :rolleyes: