PDA

View Full Version : southwest meet??? why not

Turbo_SVX_Man
04-16-2002, 08:51 PM
Just seeing who would be interested in a meet in california or vegas or somthing along those lines where people from surrounding states could also come? Let me know if you would be at all interested..thanks

MNYPNNY
04-17-2002, 09:33 PM
gonna be in vegas the 1st week of october

--Michelle

Turbo_SVX_Man
04-18-2002, 12:31 AM
maybe we could work out some kind of meet on that weekend for the southwest svxers.....

MNYPNNY
04-19-2002, 09:45 PM
We actually weren't intending on taking the SVX for that trip, but maybe now we will.
We are planning on leaving GJ, CO on Sept 28, staying most likely in Mesquite that night.
If you want to meet in Vegas on Sunday that would work great. We're staying at the Rio Sunday thru Wednesday.
As we get closer to that date, let me know if that might work.
Would really like to get together with other SW SVXers.

---Michelle

Aredubjay
04-19-2002, 10:24 PM
Yes! Why Not!?!?!? Go for it folks! The Northeast is going crazy. The Northwest is finally taking hold. The southeast is trying. The Southwest should make the effort!!!

Once you guys get together, you'll really see what it's all about!! Go for it!!!!

Turbo_SVX_Man
04-20-2002, 01:15 AM
Im all for meeting but it still is aways away so i am going to try to get my parents friends who have one and some random guy that drops his daughter off at my school in one to go. Ill keep you posted on it!

Turbo_SVX_Man
04-24-2002, 04:18 PM
Yesterday on my way back from lunch i pulled into the school and a guy camming running up and was talking to me about my svx and it ends up he is on the forums here registered with the name flagstaffsvx and he lives in flag and i told him about the meet we have been talkin about in begining of october and he said he would be up for that. He did say that he hasnt been on the site in a long time so i told him to start visiting it more often for any help he needs etc.

MNYPNNY
04-24-2002, 07:20 PM
That's cool Turbo!

Can we tentatively schedule this meet for Sunday, September 28th? That's when we're going to be in Las Vegas.

We still have plenty of time and if that doesn't work out, maybe we'll have better luck next time!!

--- Michelle:) :)