PDA

View Full Version : Q. EG33 "Valve diameters". In & Ex (a mystery)

Way2Slo
12-30-2006, 02:53 PM
Greetings!

Would there be any SVX guru's that would happen to know the "valve sizes" for the EG33? I have a stack of technical information (including the shop manual) and I am embarrased to say that I can't find that data anywhere! :eek: It's one of the missing specs I need to have the correct header system built.
I would be happy to trade info. I have a good amount of SVX "manuals" in PDF form so if anyone can devulge these magical numbers I would be glad to try and be part of someone elese solution :-)

HaPPy NeW YeAr!:p
Randy
svx@microimage.net.REMOVE
Long Beach, Ca.

SVXRide
12-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Greetings!

Would there be any SVX guru's that would happen to know the "valve sizes" for the EG33? I have a stack of technical information (including the shop manual) and I am embarrased to say that I can't find that data anywhere! :eek: It's one of the missing specs I need to have the correct header system built.
I would be happy to trade info. I have a good amount of SVX "manuals" in PDF form so if anyone can devulge these magical numbers I would be glad to try and be part of someone elese solution :-)

HaPPy NeW YeAr!:p
Randy
Long Beach, Ca.

Randy,
36mm for the intakes....suggest you check out the "Cam Lobes" thread (use the "search" feature of the Network) for just about everything else you can imagine regarding the heads/cams. The "search" feature will also get you just about any other piece of info you can imagine.
-Bill

Way2Slo
12-30-2006, 04:32 PM
Thank you Mr. Bill
I just made the cardinal sin, not "searching" the site (thoroughly) before posing my question. After some quick paroozing I am astounded on how much technical data is squirreled away here. Very impressive!

Thank you for the education :)

Sincerely
Randy
Long Beach, Ca.

SVXRide
12-30-2006, 04:55 PM
Thank you Mr. Bill
I just made the cardinal sin, not "searching" the site (thoroughly) before posing my question. After some quick paroozing I am astounded on how much technical data is squirreled away here. Very impressive!

Thank you for the education :)

Sincerely
Randy
Long Beach, Ca.

Randy,
You're welcome! Enjoy the SVX "family". You might also want to "wander" through the various lockers on the Network. SVXFiles' locker would be a good place to start:cool:
-Bill

Way2Slo
12-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Thank you Bill.

Yes, there is more than meets the eye on subaru-SVX.net :-)
I was just looking at the "Personal Lockers". And in a few clicks had one setup. Would it be appropriate for me to upload some SVX information documents (in PDF form) to this location? They are derived from a Subaru "manual on CD" that I own. Other (registered) users may be able to possibly benifit from these by downloading them from there? (assuming that I can upload PDF files)
Hmmmm! I have that funny feeling that this question may already be answered in the HELP SECTION? Well, I'm so close to the <ENTER> key I may have to risk it... :-)

Thank you for taking them time to respond to these posts. Your a scholler and a gentleman...

Sincerely
Randy
Long Beach, Ca.
svx@microimage.net

SVXRide
12-30-2006, 07:44 PM
Thank you Bill.

Yes, there is more than meets the eye on subaru-SVX.net :-)
I was just looking at the "Personal Lockers". And in a few clicks had one setup. Would it be appropriate for me to upload some SVX information documents (in PDF form) to this location? They are derived from a Subaru "manual on CD" that I own. Other (registered) users may be able to possibly benifit from these by downloading them from there? (assuming that I can upload PDF files)
Hmmmm! I have that funny feeling that this question may already be answered in the HELP SECTION? Well, I'm so close to the <ENTER> key I may have to risk it... :-)

Thank you for taking them time to respond to these posts. Your a scholler and a gentleman...

Sincerely
Randy
Long Beach, Ca.
svx@microimage.net

Randy,
Yeah, you'll find multiple personalities all over the Network;)
Drop a PM to Earle (one of the Network's mods) regarding uploading files to the "How-To" section of the site.
-Bill