PDA

View Full Version : The neo-cons are hinding in caves? What's up?

Electrophil
12-20-2006, 08:18 PM
This place has sincerely died with the Democrats overwhemlm victory. Maybe they see now just how twisted their beliefs are. Maybe ther are taking a breather hearling their horrifc polices.

Either way, it;s good. Either way.

Manarius
12-20-2006, 08:45 PM
Maybe they're just ashamed to show their faces after the White House asked for another $99B Christmas present....

Landshark
12-20-2006, 11:07 PM
ah, the boring Bush-bash forum.

this entire site has much suck lately as well.

http://www.cap.nsw.edu.au/bb_site_intro/stage1_modules/GhostTown/index_files/image002.gif

enjoy the tumbleweeds, kids.

RSVX
12-21-2006, 06:47 AM
This place has sincerely died with the Democrats overwhemlm victory. Maybe they see now just how twisted their beliefs are. Maybe ther are taking a breather hearling their horrifc polices.

Either way, it;s good. Either way.

Perhaps you should spend some more time perfecting your spelling... :cool:

Electrophil
12-21-2006, 07:59 AM
Perhaps you should spend some more time perfecting your spelling... :cool:

Yeah, what's up with that? I forgot I even posted this. Just came back and went WTF??? Was I drunk or something?

Even the title had a misspelled word in it. WTF?? I went back to proof read other posts, and all were fine. I must have just had an aneurysm at that exact time or something. To me, the post itself looks like I was just trying to start a fight. I swear, I don't even remember posting it.

Amazing... I'm actually amazed with myself.

Electrophil
12-21-2006, 08:08 AM
Ah hell.... This was just last night!! And I don't remember this?

I smell a gosh darn neo-con inspired conspiracy. They are trying to damage my sparkling clean resume of flawless credibility.

I know what it is. I've become a threat to O'Reilly. Yeah, that's what's going on.... and he's using his CIA contacts to hack my account. I smell O'Reilly all over this, I do.

BRING IT ON O'REILLY!!!! YOU'LL NEVER INFILTRATE "MY" ALUMINUM HAT!!! YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE!!!

Electrophil
12-21-2006, 08:18 AM
And all you fellow O'Reilly conspirers out there: Don't even try to blame this on my double dosing my sleeping pills last night. (Had to go to bed early to be up by 3am)

Sleeping pills do NOT impair judgement or motor skills. That is just part of the ever growing neo-con spin machine to try and discredit the perfection of the democratic powerhouse.

THIS IS A CONSPIRACY!!1!1!!1!!!111!1!

Landshark
12-21-2006, 10:37 AM
Yeah, what's up with that? I forgot I even posted this. Just came back and went WTF??? Was I drunk or something?

Even the title had a misspelled word in it. WTF?? I went back to proof read other posts, and all were fine. I must have just had an aneurysm at that exact time or something. To me, the post itself looks like I was just trying to start a fight. I swear, I don't even remember posting it.

Amazing... I'm actually amazed with myself.

perhaps your bleeding heart didn't allow enough blood to reach your brain?

Electrophil
12-21-2006, 12:08 PM
perhaps your bleeding heart didn't allow enough blood to reach your brain?

It's gotta be that, cause I just now noticed you sold your 97. When did you do that? :eek:

RSVX
12-21-2006, 01:35 PM
Comedy Gold.

Landshark
12-21-2006, 11:52 PM
It's gotta be that, cause I just now noticed you sold your 97. When did you do that? :eek:

uh, last summer.

my heart bleeds for you. maybe you could get welfare and food stamps for your condition?

Electrophil
12-22-2006, 09:46 PM
uh, last summer.

my heart bleeds for you. maybe you could get welfare and food stamps for your condition?

Then I would be just like your hero Rush LimpBore. :D

Landshark
12-23-2006, 12:52 AM
Then I would be just like your hero Rush LimpBore. :D

nah, i don't like him very much. he's pretty annoying.

Michael Savage is fairly entertaining - he's a bit extreme, and he's not very fond of Bush, either. :D you should check out his "Savage Nation" radio show, you might like it.

Electrophil
01-02-2007, 06:45 PM
nah, i don't like him very much. he's pretty annoying.

Michael Savage is fairly entertaining - he's a bit extreme, and he's not very fond of Bush, either. :D you should check out his "Savage Nation" radio show, you might like it.

I like anybody that's not fond of Bush. I thought Michael Savage was that guy from the 9/11 conspiracy crew. I'm not really big on all that conspiracy stuff. I think the conspiracy is a total lack of knowing what the hell they were doing. I'll have to check him out.:)

Man, this place is really slow lately.