I did a search, came up gooseeggs
Ill going to search my manuals tomorrow while
Im at the shop, but wanted to get a little more info
on it if possible.

thanks
Dayle

Happy Holidays everyone

Greetings Dale,

My SVX, which is driven from the right hand side, has it on that side, under the dash alongside the main relay. This may give you a clue. :confused:

Merry Christmas, Trevor. ;)

Motorsport-SVX
12-17-2006, 03:36 PM
Greetings Dale,

My SVX, which is driven from the right hand side, has it on that side, under the dash alongside the main relay. This may give you a clue. :confused:

Merry Christmas, Trevor. ;)

so for you its on the drivers side under the dash
when you say main relay, are you talking about the
main fusebox ? Ill go check mine out, thanks.

Trevor
12-17-2006, 03:48 PM
so for you its on the drivers side under the dash
when you say main relay, are you talking about the
main fusebox ? Ill go check mine out, thanks.

No not the fuse box containing several relays. There is separate individual item, titled in the manuals as "Main Relay". It switches a lot of stuff and it is not good when it is stuffed. :)

dynomatt
12-18-2006, 12:45 PM
Again a RHD comment sorry, but both the main relay and the fuel pump relay are attached to the back of the ECU mounting bracket.

Don't have a photo of them at the moment sorry.

I wonder if the LHD is that different.

Have you seen an ECU in place? Does it look like there's two relays stuck to the back of the bracket? If so, that's them, with the big brown one being the main relay.

Matt

Hocrest
12-18-2006, 01:01 PM
It is on the drivers side on our cars also (so the same side, but the opposite:confused: ;) ), attached to the back of the ECU.

Not sure what your after, but there is also a fuel pump resister and fuel pump modulator under the rear deck, between the speakers. Both of them are also needed or the fuel pump won't pump.

huck369
12-18-2006, 01:38 PM
Not sure what your after, but there is also a fuel pump resister and fuel pump modulator under the rear deck, between the speakers. Both of them are also needed or the fuel pump won't pump.

Which is why I had so much trouble getting fuel to FrankenWedge, when I stuffed that EG33 into it...

Hocrest
12-18-2006, 02:19 PM
Which is why I had so much trouble getting fuel to FrankenWedge, when I stuffed that EG33 into it...

I assumed the fuel system was the stock XT6 system??

huck369
12-18-2006, 02:27 PM
I assumed the fuel system was the stock XT6 system??

Yes, but I had to tie into the SVX ECU to trigger it

Motorsport-SVX
12-18-2006, 09:17 PM
just a stalling problem Im trying to track down...
but after checking it today, fuel pressure stays high
even after it stalls..
so it must be electrical...
thanks guys

dannmarr
12-19-2006, 04:32 AM
Also check your vaccum lines.

huck369
12-19-2006, 04:58 AM
just a stalling problem Im trying to track down...
but after checking it today, fuel pressure stays high
even after it stalls..
so it must be electrical...
thanks guys

Re-seat the connectors on the crank sensors.... (both of them)

cdigerlando
12-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Dayle:

Sorry to reply so late. The relay is very easy to find. It is right behind the ECU on the drivers side. It is a cylindrical silver relay, next to a cylintrical black relay. PM me if you need to do this. I have more info such as wire colors and I could even do pics. I recently configured my relay to run off of my Tec II instead of the stock ECU, so I am very familiar with this arrangement.

Take Care

Chuck D.

Austin
10-16-2011, 09:34 AM
For anyone interested, I'm picking up one today from Advance Auto Parts:

BWD Relay Part # R3054Z (http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Relay-BWD_5972531-P_592_R%7CGRPCARBAMS_1733756099____#)

I'm sure it can be found at any parts store, but I wanted to post this so people could see a picture of the actual part. Also, apparently it's a REALLY common relay as it's used in a ton of common makes (Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, etc.) ;)

(not to be annoying, rather to be helpful, I'm going to cross post this in some other fuel pump relay threads just in case anyone is searching...)

=================================
FWIW, turns out it was a loose ground wire on the FP module in the trunk. :rolleyes: