PDA

View Full Version : I need Help

etz bseder
12-16-2006, 09:56 AM
I was driving the other day and my car basically fell out of gear. Now it sometimes goes into gear and sometimes doesn't. I am unable to drive my car for more than 1000 feet or so. When the car won't go into gear, it is that way for all gears 1,2,3,D,and R. I have never had any trouble with any gears in the past, and the only code I can read is my right O2 sensor. That is an issue I have had for a month or so. (I don't drive much) and I believe that it is due to a broken vacuum hose that I am going to replace when I get the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone in Littleton or Lakewood, If you could possibly come and help, I would be eternally greatful. I need my car to get to work this week (if possible).

Michael Feldman
(303)973-6709
(843)814-1669

oab_au
12-16-2006, 02:53 PM
I was driving the other day and my car basically fell out of gear. Now it sometimes goes into gear and sometimes doesn't. I am unable to drive my car for more than 1000 feet or so. When the car won't go into gear, it is that way for all gears 1,2,3,D,and R. I have never had any trouble with any gears in the past, and the only code I can read is my right O2 sensor. That is an issue I have had for a month or so. (I don't drive much) and I believe that it is due to a broken vacuum hose that I am going to replace when I get the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone in Littleton or Lakewood, If you could possibly come and help, I would be eternally greatful. I need my car to get to work this week (if possible).

Michael Feldman
(303)973-6709
(843)814-1669

Michael that is possible a lack of line pressure. I would check the filter screen in the transmission pan to see if it is blocked.

You can read Chikes report on doing the job here.
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24316&highlight=transmission+filter

Harvey.;)