PDA

View Full Version : Solenoid C ??'s

SubyLuver
12-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Ok, winter is upon us in Michigan ;> I am noticing when applying throttle my front tires will slip and then all the sudden my back tires with kick in with a hard jolt... I am wondering if this is due to the Solenoid C being bad? I was told that since my Solenoid C is eventually engaging that it is not the problem however, most of the forums here imply that the solenoid is the problem... Any suggestions?
:confused:

Earthworm
12-08-2006, 12:15 PM
Common problem. Could be worn transfer clutches, sticky "C" solenoid and probably a soon to fail AWD clutch drum.

elninoalex
12-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Ok, winter is upon us in Michigan ;> I am noticing when applying throttle my front tires will slip and then all the sudden my back tires with kick in with a hard jolt... I am wondering if this is due to the Solenoid C being bad? I was told that since my Solenoid C is eventually engaging that it is not the problem however, most of the forums here imply that the solenoid is the problem... Any suggestions?
:confused:

There are currently four or five threads on this subject just in the top page of the Tech forum.

SubyLuver
12-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Any idea what part numbers I would wanna locate to do this repair?