PDA

View Full Version : LED Interior

Shadow_Myst
12-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Has anyone replaced the dash lights with led's (I'm wondering how the main gauge lights came out because they are huge, and I don't want to replace the bulbs and not be able to see the gauges... any help would be apreceated.
-=Chris

tms
08-31-2011, 05:26 PM
......first thing I did to mine.....looks amazing, only part I didn't do was where the gear select on the guages....the lights have to be soldered in and I wasn't down with that much work....also scraped the green off the back so straight white guages for me!!

if you want to pm me I'll get you my number and can text pictures to you....dont know how to post on here

92 SVX
08-31-2011, 07:01 PM
......first thing I did to mine.....looks amazing, only part I didn't do was where the gear select on the guages....the lights have to be soldered in and I wasn't down with that much work....also scraped the green off the back so straight white guages for me!!

if you want to pm me I'll get you my number and can text pictures to you....dont know how to post on here

This is a really old topic, but wow I would love to see what you did, do you have the pictures on your computer? if so you might consider using an image hosting service like imageshack and then you would use the post picture and paste in the imageshack url

calisvx
08-31-2011, 09:27 PM
Also interested on how it looks ? and a how to maybe :)