PDA

View Full Version : The Bush Legacy begins to seed

Electrophil
11-06-2006, 05:37 PM
And what a perfect beginning than with the people who started him.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2006/12/neocons200612

Electrophil
11-06-2006, 05:42 PM
I just have to cut and paste one part to keep Landshark happy. :D

Quote from article:

"Kenneth Adelman, a lifelong neocon activist and Pentagon insider who served on the Defense Policy Board until 2005, wrote a famous op-ed article in The Washington Post in February 2002, arguing: "I believe demolishing Hussein's military power and liberating Iraq would be a cakewalk." Now he says, "I just presumed that what I considered to be the most competent national-security team since Truman was indeed going to be competent. They turned out to be among the most incompetent teams in the post-war era. Not only did each of them, individually, have enormous flaws, but together they were deadly, dysfunctional." "

WGJ
11-07-2006, 01:10 AM
A liar, a deserter, and a war criminal walk into a bar.
The bartender says, "Good evening, Mister Preznit! Will you be having the usual this evening?"

WGJ

Electrophil
11-07-2006, 06:53 AM
Good one!! :D :D

Electrophil
11-07-2006, 06:55 AM
I really liked how Bush stayed in the Republican strongholds to campaign, and even then, the candidates weren't showing up!

He didn't go into even one area that had a real contest going on. I guess he's scared one of his own may shoot him.

lhopp77
11-07-2006, 09:22 AM
And then we have good old boy Kerry!!!! :p :rolleyes: :D :)

Lee

Landshark
11-07-2006, 09:44 AM
A traitor, an idiot, and a horse walk into a bar.
The bartender says, "Good evening, Mister Kerry! Will you be having the usual this evening?"

fixed. <rimshot>

WGJ
11-07-2006, 11:40 PM
you used a computer to change my joke, the same way Republicans used computers to change the the vote cards in Diebold machines to rig the vote and steal the elections in Florida and Ohio. So you follow the example of the morally bankrupt, unethical, lying, cheating, stealing Republican gov't.
You must be so proud...

WGJ

WGJ
11-07-2006, 11:41 PM
you used a computer to change my joke, the same way Republicans used computers to change the the vote cards in Diebold machines to rig the vote and steal the elections in Florida and Ohio. So you follow the example of the morally bankrupt, unethical, lying, cheating, stealing Republican gov't. And such original thinking (for a Republican), too!
You must be so proud...

WGJ

RSVX
11-08-2006, 02:45 AM
yet, you, with your double post (as if we didnt hear you the first time) have still yet to figure out how to use a computer... NICE!!:cool:

Electrophil
11-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Kerry is done. His gaff will only cause us problems in the future. The rebuticans can also easily manipulate him as they see fit, and he will cause the democrats to lose again.

He needs to stick to the senate and keep his mouth shut. And if he tries to run for President again, we need to "make a statement" by having him finish dead last in the primaries.

He's done. The democratic party needs to move on.

Electrophil
11-09-2006, 03:38 AM
Trying to stay as helpful as possible during the great neo-con slaughter of 2006, this one is for Rumsfield.

For Rumsfield during his time of need (http://iraq.jobs.com/)

SilverSpear
11-09-2006, 05:34 AM
we need to "make a statement" by having him finish dead last in the primaries.

Rob, you actually believe a politician from the statement that he makes??? I am disappointed in you my friend! The only time Presidents "work" is when they prepare an excellent statement (That is if they do it by themsleves) saying they will do this and will do that for the "American People", and when elected.... LOOOOL...

How was Bush re-elected in the first place? and what did he accomplish in Afghanistan and the Middle East?

He failed in Afghanistan and excelled in his failure in Iraq! Where is the Atomic weapons of Saddam Hussein? What sanctions did he impose on Syria and Iran? Instead of the war on Iraq, Bush should have attacked Iran. Now no one can pressure Iran because it is a self sustaining country (unlike Russia which needs nutrition).

Also Bush failed in aiding Israel against our country. You want to know who Hezballah were? Hezballah are each and every Shia Males who are living in Southern Towns, and in the east and southern Beirut. The same people who are fighting are the ones who are living a normal daily life. In each and every home in Lebanon either Shia or Sunni or Christian, there are light weapons. The missiles and stuff are mostly located deep in mountain areas and very few underneath their houses.

So Bush promised you to destroy Terrorism, well I see terrorism more and more ignited especially in Iraq (well the death toll of both US and Iraqis from the war up until now exceed what Saddam Hussein have murdered over his lifetime... So who must be hanged and accused now?)

A politician should be measured from his actions and never words. Either Republican or Democrat or whatever, check his life history and his past actions and weigh him accordingly...

There is one person I really envy as a president and his country to having such a person ruling them... think with me for a moment, and cover the eye which sees Iran as the way you see it... what do you know about their president Ahmadi Nejad?

Do you know that he was a university Doctor before being a president? He has two bank accounts, one for $150 and the other $2000. He drives a 1970's Peugeot 504 and he lives in a small house. After elected president, he refused to live in the Iranian presidential palace and preferred living in his own house :eek: . From the time he was elected up until now, he made lots of beneficial changes in Iran and advanced the economy and technology as well as the Armament (+2000km missiles that can reach Europe??? Can Israel imitate them??? :eek: )

Well this is a true president which is really working for his country, unlike KSA or Qatar or Kuwait which are using their petrodollars only for their own "joy" (Gulf Princes are coming to Lebanon and spending $$$ like tap water, well they are buying their enjoyment with ours national female singers... :mad: )

As a conclusion I hope one day we all have presidents like Iran has AhmadiNejad, take out that bad thought for a moment about Iran = terrorism and you will see that they have true patriots in office and which are really commited for their people ...

Electrophil
11-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Rob, you actually believe a politician from the statement that he makes??? I am disappointed in you my friend! The only time Presidents "work" is when they prepare an excellent statement (That is if they do it by themsleves) saying they will do this and will do that for the "American People", and when elected.... LOOOOL...

How was Bush re-elected in the first place? and what did he accomplish in Afghanistan and the Middle East?

He failed in Afghanistan and excelled in his failure in Iraq! Where is the Atomic weapons of Saddam Hussein? What sanctions did he impose on Syria and Iran? Instead of the war on Iraq, Bush should have attacked Iran. Now no one can pressure Iran because it is a self sustaining country (unlike Russia which needs nutrition).

Also Bush failed in aiding Israel against our country. You want to know who Hezballah were? Hezballah are each and every Shia Males who are living in Southern Towns, and in the east and southern Beirut. The same people who are fighting are the ones who are living a normal daily life. In each and every home in Lebanon either Shia or Sunni or Christian, there are light weapons. The missiles and stuff are mostly located deep in mountain areas and very few underneath their houses.

So Bush promised you to destroy Terrorism, well I see terrorism more and more ignited especially in Iraq (well the death toll of both US and Iraqis from the war up until now exceed what Saddam Hussein have murdered over his lifetime... So who must be hanged and accused now?)

A politician should be measured from his actions and never words. Either Republican or Democrat or whatever, check his life history and his past actions and weigh him accordingly...

There is one person I really envy as a president and his country to having such a person ruling them... think with me for a moment, and cover the eye which sees Iran as the way you see it... what do you know about their president Ahmadi Nejad?

Do you know that he was a university Doctor before being a president? He has two bank accounts, one for $150 and the other $2000. He drives a 1970's Peugeot 504 and he lives in a small house. After elected president, he refused to live in the Iranian presidential palace and preferred living in his own house :eek: . From the time he was elected up until now, he made lots of beneficial changes in Iran and advanced the economy and technology as well as the Armament (+2000km missiles that can reach Europe??? Can Israel imitate them??? :eek: )

Well this is a true president which is really working for his country, unlike KSA or Qatar or Kuwait which are using their petrodollars only for their own "joy" (Gulf Princes are coming to Lebanon and spending $$$ like tap water, well they are buying their enjoyment with ours national female singers... :mad: )

As a conclusion I hope one day we all have presidents like Iran has AhmadiNejad, take out that bad thought for a moment about Iran = terrorism and you will see that they have true patriots in office and which are really commited for their people ...

Dan? What do you mean? You are preaching to the choir. I'm probably the biggest Bush hater on this site. :confused: :confused: I hate him and all his neo-con buddies.

As for Iran though, we are talking about a society that throws anti-USA demonstrations every Friday after services since the late 70's. I don't think of the people of Iran as terrorists, because they aren't. But I do think of the people of Iran as people that truly hates us beyond the imagination, and therefore, I have no choice but to not trust them. They hate me, and never even met me. :eek:

SilverSpear
11-10-2006, 01:21 AM
Dan? What do you mean? You are preaching to the choir. I'm probably the biggest Bush hater on this site. :confused: :confused: I hate him and all his neo-con buddies.

As for Iran though, we are talking about a society that throws anti-USA demonstrations every Friday after services since the late 70's. I don't think of the people of Iran as terrorists, because they aren't. But I do think of the people of Iran as people that truly hates us beyond the imagination, and therefore, I have no choice but to not trust them. They hate me, and never even met me. :eek:

You got me all wrong ROB. I am saying that you should never Judge a candidate either Democrat or Rep. by his speech but rather by his actions. (You said he should prepare a good speech...) I am not specifying Bush!!

And about Iran, whatever AhmadiNejad is doing there (anti US or so) at the end he is really working for his people and refusing to live a president's life rather than a normal one!!!

Duckie
11-10-2006, 03:24 AM
Neo-con...a term which has no part boundries nor borders trapping them in countries.

Electrophil
11-10-2006, 10:28 AM
You got me all wrong ROB. I am saying that you should never Judge a candidate either Democrat or Rep. by his speech but rather by his actions. (You said he should prepare a good speech...) I am not specifying Bush!!

And about Iran, whatever AhmadiNejad is doing there (anti US or so) at the end he is really working for his people and refusing to live a president's life rather than a normal one!!!

Oh... Now I understand. My mistake.
As for the president of Iran, I can't pronounce his name so I try to avoid conversations about him. :D :D