11-03-2006, 06:31 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061103/ap_on_re_us/haggard_sex_allegations

RSVX
11-04-2006, 06:55 AM
Political Forum, not Religous.

lhopp77
11-04-2006, 08:12 AM
Political Forum, not Religous.

Separation of church and state. :rolleyes: ;)

But then Willy Boy Clinton just attended a political rally at a Black Church in Memphis. :p

Demos demand separation of church and state, but don't practice what they preach. :) :eek:

Lee

demonsvx
11-04-2006, 11:30 AM
I didnt intend it to be political BUT with 30 million members a few days before elections and the Republican party using religion(faith based) for noble:rolleyes: causes like Iraq, abortion, etc. can you really call it a separation of church and state?

Electrophil
11-04-2006, 01:38 PM
Separation of church and state. :rolleyes: ;)

But then Willy Boy Clinton just attended a political rally at a Black Church in Memphis. :p

Demos demand separation of church and state, but don't practice what they preach. :) :eek:

Lee

Ohhh... Lee... If that ain't crossing the line, they ain't a line.

The whole republican party is based off the religious right you multi-SVX owning, right winging, NRA card holding over sexed Army puke!

Electrophil
11-04-2006, 01:42 PM
I didnt intend it to be political BUT with 30 million members a few days before elections and the Republican party using religion(faith based) for noble:rolleyes: causes like Iraq, abortion, etc. can you really call it a separation of church and state?

Excellent timing by the way. I'm lovin' it.

More proof that the religious right is just wrongfully hypocritic.

RSVX
11-04-2006, 03:08 PM
More proof that the religious right is just wrongfully hypocritic.

Couldn't agree with you more.

demonsvx
11-04-2006, 05:19 PM
I live right in the middle of the bible belt and have been to a few different churches around here. Needless to say most support Republicans, Bush, and the war in Iraq. Im not saying Christians are to blame but should disconnect themselves from politics. This is some of the reasons I dont go to church anymore, its not the people or religion but the politics thrown out every Sunday to support a war which is unjust(the war not the troops) and these "faith based" reasons to do just that. Bush was "told" by God to invade Iraq, Im sorry but that is a lie to me unless the "god" he listens to is below our feet.