PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Meet?

SHISVX
04-11-2002, 11:08 AM
i have spoken to many of you and found out that some of you live in northern NJ. if interested in meeting, i have talked to a few of you already about it, post...and we can come to a time and place. it will be a little meet, but we can always have fun making the bypassers :eek: !

Rockaway Mall sound good to anyone????

Kelli

Seraph
04-11-2002, 02:26 PM
I don't know where that mall is but if I am in the area I'll drop by:D

Damn, SVX SVX SVX. I tink I am living, eating, drinking, sitting, thinking, sleeping and even dreaming SVXes. :D :D

Lwin

Beav
04-11-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Seraph
I don't know where that mall is but if I am in the area I'll drop by:D

Damn, SVX SVX SVX. I tink I am living, eating, drinking, sitting, thinking, sleeping and even dreaming SVXes. :D :D

Lwin

Sounds like we need to introduce you to a video game, match.com or something.... :)

mb92svx
04-11-2002, 11:52 PM
I am definitely interested in a NJ meet, and since nobody proposed a date, just a place (Rockaway Mall), I would like to propose a date which I know is good for me. SO..... CAN WE DO IT ON SUNDAY, MAY 5, 2002 AROUND 2:00 PM AT THE ROCKAWAY MALL??

WHO WILL AGREE TO ATTEND THIS MINI-MEET?

Royal Tiger
04-12-2002, 10:50 AM
Is Rockaway anywhere near the Meadowlands? Only place in north Jersey I'm somewhat familier with. Been to a few Devils games and it wasn't to hard to get to from I-78 to NJTP.

Dan

SHISVX
04-12-2002, 12:51 PM
well, the date is ok with me, but the time is a little early. i was thinking around 4 or so. i work till 3 and i would need some time to get there. with this type of car, who can afford to take off of work......

the Rockaway is off of route 80. coming from PA, it is a little past Hackettstown and BuddLake, NJ, but before--way before Parsipany, NJ. if you follow Route 80 all the way down it will lead you to NY city and Booton, NJ. it is about a 45 minute drive from Booton. i believe the exit off route 80 is 34. the Mall is right off of the exit. if you live by Portland or Columbia, PA, the drive would be around an hour from the Portland bridge. i really only know how to get to the mall from rt 80, so if anyone needs futher directions from somewhere, hopefully someone else can help ya.

lets get a good sized list going!

Kelli;)

MoreIBNR
04-12-2002, 04:01 PM
May 5 sounds good to me for now. Rockaway Mall is also convenient to Rt 46 and rt 15.

JeffN
04-14-2002, 07:35 AM
Just as I missed PA meet (Florence Italy was nice consolation tho...) , now I'll be in Vancouver leaving on the 5th. Bugger...

Shadow248
04-15-2002, 09:11 PM
Dorney opens may 4th, which means that may 3rd is my last day in the free world, so im a no-go.

LarryIII
04-16-2002, 04:22 AM
May 5th sounds great to me. It is my birthday.

Larry (Once I was just a gleam in my Mom's eyes. Now she has cataracts)iii :D

RSVX
04-22-2002, 01:08 AM
Im not due back from the sandbox untill May 11th or so... I miss all the damn meets... gotta love the Air Force...

Green1995SVX
04-22-2002, 09:15 AM
I would come if it were any weekend but that... Weekend before finals for me... Also the weekend of the Sport Compact thing at carlisle.

-Mike

SHISVX
04-22-2002, 11:50 AM
well, this weekend seems to be more problems for more people than no problem for less people.

why don't we all check our scheduals and pick another date.

then we can all pick a time so that everyone can go.

if we pick a friday night, we can all go drag our cars at Island Drag. which is only about 45 minutes away from the mall parking lot. a sat or sun would be good to...

Kelli

mangodreams
05-02-2002, 12:42 PM
Wish I could make it, but I will be on the rapids in upstate NY!

You people have fun and enjoy!

LarryIII
05-21-2002, 06:34 PM
Hey NJ SVXers,

When and where is the NJ (Nort Joisey) SVX Meet.

Larry III
Can we drive by Tony Sopprno's house and maybe drop into the Badda Bing Club for a drink? :confused:

SHISVX
05-22-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by LarryIII
Hey NJ SVXers,

When and where is the NJ (Nort Joisey) SVX Meet.

Larry III
Can we drive by Tony Sopprno's house and maybe drop into the Badda Bing Club for a drink? :confused:

that is something that i would like to know...i would still like to meet with everyone...maybe sometime in June would be good? at the rockaway mall around 4 or so...

Tony Sopprano was at my hospital one day for something (i am not allowed to say what) He is a really nice guy in person!!:)

Kelli

LarryIII
05-22-2002, 06:35 PM
Kelli,

If you own your own hospital, you must be very, very rich.

Larry III

RSVX
05-26-2002, 09:51 PM
I am still in Kuwait, go figure, longer than I expected, but if you make it mid to end of Juneand I SHOULD be able to make it... baring any more severe world occurance of course.

SHISVX
05-27-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by RSVX
I am still in Kuwait, go figure, longer than I expected, but if you make it mid to end of Juneand I SHOULD be able to make it... baring any more severe world occurance of course.

ok........July?????????

LarryIII
05-27-2002, 02:50 PM
Kelli,

The 10th Anniv. Meet is in July so I guess I won't make it to the NJ SVX Meet.

Larry III

SVXPerformance
05-27-2002, 06:18 PM
Looking foward to a meet. When in July and where would the 10th anv. meet be? I have been dreaming about a SVX meet! So this is great news. Thanks!

LarryIII
05-27-2002, 06:46 PM
SVXPerformance,

The 10th Anniv. Meet is to be held over a 3 day weekend on July 20,21,22 in Lafayette Indiana. Lafayette, Ind. is the home of the Subaru-Isuzu Assembly Plant. There is a tour of the plant on Mon. 7/22/02.
We already have 158 SVXes on the sign-up list to come to this meet. Imagine a parade of 150+ SVXes in a parade to the Indy Speedway Museum on Sun. 7/21/02.

The Japanese 10th Anniv. Meet was held in Sept. of 2001. 117 SVX cars attended this meet. I want to beat this number.

To find out more go to the 10th Anniv. Meet forum or go to my locker for sign-up instructions and other info.

Larry III

SVXPerformance
05-28-2002, 07:46 PM
OK thanks a lot Larry. It's a far drive from NY but I'll try to make it. I can only dream of 150+ SVXes all in one place and looking their finest. Later!