PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed

Earthworm
10-23-2006, 02:11 PM
So who would be willing to put in some effort to aid in making this event happen? I think we need to come up with a small group of people to handle organizing decisions for us.

Those who are interested let me know and what I can do is set up a mailing list to aid with the planning.

Lets start a list of volunteers:

1. Earthworm

Speedklix
10-23-2006, 03:33 PM
Not sure if I should commit to this role, but I'll see what I can do...

1. Earthworm
2. Speedklix

P.S. I just started the "time" thread, think it is useful at all? I won't be insulted if you erase it.

Alcyone Lunacy
10-24-2006, 08:43 AM
As stated I wouldn't mind handling setting up the group reservation:cool:

Alycone
10-27-2006, 11:02 PM
I'll join the list

1. Earthworm
2. Speedklix
3. Alycone

:)

Speedklix
10-28-2006, 10:26 AM
Alcyone Lunacy, I've forgotten you're name :o
..but I noticed that you are interested in the accomodations.
Since you are in the industry, then maybe it is best that you do the negotiating to get us the best rate options.

Once we have 2 or maybe 3 finite dates, we will have the signup list confirmed with the available dates. Once we have that info, we'll be able to negotiate rates and communicate with the plant and the track to see what they can do with us.

I'll PM you guys my contact info when I get home.

This is going to work.

1. Earthworm
2. Speedklix
3. Alycone
4. Alcyone Lunacy ?

Earthworm
10-30-2006, 05:56 PM
Ok, so I have set up a mailing list to assist the organizers with communications.

For those interested in joining this list let me know one way or another and I will let you know how.

Speedklix
10-31-2006, 12:36 PM
Alycone
Clean out your PMs :D

Alycone
11-11-2006, 04:18 PM
Doh, I cleaned em up a bit, but I hate throwing stuff out. :rolleyes:

Feel free to email me at ivtemt@hotmail.com

Earthworm
11-14-2006, 03:04 PM
Doh, I cleaned em up a bit, but I hate throwing stuff out. :rolleyes:

Feel free to email me at ivtemt@hotmail.comI added you to the planning mailing list. I'll email you the details.

Alycone
01-20-2007, 03:34 PM
I don't think I ever got that email, you must not love me (cries). :(

Speedklix
01-22-2007, 02:08 PM
We loves you. You'll be getting some info soon. I'm still waiting on a call back to give a "for sure" on the events. Should have that in order this, or early next week. I'll send the group a email tonight when I get home. (yes that is including you) :D

cozykat
07-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Just curious if any help is still needed? I don't know what I can do or if there is anything still needing to be done.. but I am here. :) I should has said so earlier but I think I just replied in my mind. :rolleyes:

sicksubie
08-16-2007, 10:08 PM
I will help in any way needed. Is anyone getting in touch with subaru?

huck369
08-17-2007, 05:10 AM
I will help in any way needed. Is anyone getting in touch with subaru?

I doubt anyone has contacted them, so if you'd be up for it, then go for it!

You might inquire about the plant tours, and at the 10th they had a small gathering for us, before the tour.

You could contact the Indy Speedway, but doubt we'd be able to actually "get on the track"...as I know we couldn't back at the 10th meet....but you never know till you ask.:D

It'd be nice if someone local to the area, could set up a drive for Saturday, maybe to a good local eatery....<3