PDA

View Full Version : Balance the Budget?

RSVX
10-13-2006, 09:12 AM
Damn Liberals...

/discuss

NEW YORK (AP) -- Air America Radio, a liberal talk and news radio network, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, a network official told the AP.

The network had denied rumors just a month ago that it would file for bankruptcy, but on Friday Air America said negotiations with a creditor from the company's early days had broken down.

The network will stay on the air while it resolves issues with its creditors, spokeswoman Jaime Horn told the Associated Press.

A formal announcement was expected to be made later Friday.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/10/13/airamerica.radio.ap/index.html

Electrophil
10-13-2006, 09:33 AM
Air America has been in financial trouble and struggling since day one. I tried to stomach listening to it a couple of times. To me, it's Fox News in reverse and on radio.

That Randi Rhodes, or whatever her name is.. She's nothing more than Ann Coulter off her diet and hugging a tree.

Al Franken is a funny guy, but he gets too serious on the show. I can't keep interest in it.

May it fizzle to nothingness.

lhopp77
10-16-2006, 09:56 AM
Air America has been in financial trouble and struggling since day one. I tried to stomach listening to it a couple of times. To me, it's Fox News in reverse and on radio.

There is no comparison between Air America and Fox News. Fox reports the news and political issues from both sides. Like it or not it is true.
Get your head out of your---well--the sand. :p

The true and honest comparison is Rush Limbaugh or Anne Coulter and Air America.

It should tell you that actually MORE people have a stomach for far right radio than far left. I don't listen to either. Rush and Ann make some good points, but are to narrow minded for my brand of conservative thinking. :) :eek:

I think the bankruptcy is interesting though considering the millions far left liberals have put into it--like Soros--etc.

Lee

Electrophil
10-16-2006, 06:20 PM
There is no comparison between Air America and Fox News. Fox reports the news and political issues from both sides. Like it or not it is true.

Lee

Yeah, both sides.

The President's side, and the Vice President's side :D