PDA

View Full Version : FS: '93, Damaged in Accident, Excellent Engine and Transmission

keithb
09-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Hello,

I am offering for sale my '93 Anniversary Edition (Red with Beige leather). It was in an accident, damaging the left side from front bumper to rear. I am unsure if the car is salvagable, since the suspension was damaged front and rear and I do not know the condition of the frame.

However, the car had only 80k miles, and the engine runs very well. The engine includes a new alternator and power steering pump. The transmission was replaced with a rebuilt transmission by Subaru less than 1,000 miles ago, so it is still in perfect condition.

The interior is in very good condition, with the leather and suede having only very minor blemishes.

Essentially, the car is useful for mechanical and interior parts, and would be perfect if you need a new engine or transmission.

The car spent its entire life in California and Nevada, but is now in the Northeast (Vermont). If you are interested, PM me or email to Brisson@TheUpperValley.info and I can provide more information.

Thanks,
Keith

ensteele
09-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Keith - First Welcome to the site. Next, I am sorry to hear about the loss of your 93. I would be interested in some of the interior of the car if it is being parted out. The drivers seat leather and some of the other interior pieces. Let me know if you are parting this car out. Thanks

keithb
09-09-2006, 02:49 AM
Dear Earl,

Thanks for the welcome, but I've actually been a member for a few years. I just never posted anything.

As for the car, I would prefer to sell it whole, since I don't have the equipment or the time to remove the various parts people would like. There's a chance it could be repaired; I simply don't have the expertise to be sure. So I am offering it as a donor for engine and transmission.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Keith

ensteele
09-09-2006, 11:56 AM
No problem Keith. I see now that you joined back in 2003. Just saw your post count and responded by that. Glad you are still here. ;) :)

Speedklix
09-12-2006, 01:49 PM
where in VT?

keithb
09-14-2006, 05:24 PM
The car is in Norwich, near the junction of I-89 and I-91, near White River Junction. Call me at 802-295-2094 if you would like more details.

Keith