PDA

View Full Version : For the Ann Coulter fans out there

SubaSteevo
09-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Watch the vid (http://www.yikers.com/video_ann_coulter_has_a_mental_melt_down_during_li ve_tv.html)

Manarius
09-01-2006, 12:17 PM
Ann Coulter seems to have a problem being treated in the same method in which O'Reilly, Hannity, and most Republicans treat Democrats.

Electrophil
09-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Mr. Coldsore has found herself attached to the fiscal, moral, and patriotic losers in our administration.

May she fade into obscurity as she sends care packages to whatever prison we send this administration to for unnecessarily killing off thousands of our proud military.

lhopp77
09-01-2006, 03:50 PM
May she fade into obscurity as she sends care packages to whatever prison we send this administration to for unnecessarily killing off thousands of our proud military.

You think they might join the 15 members of the Clinton administration that were either indicted or imprisoned or maybe a few of the current Democrat congressman. The last time I checked only one member of the Bush administration has actually been indicted (for lying under oath) and it will probably fall through in court as will the Delay indictments.

Do I need to post the pre-Iraqi war intelligence and statements by Democrat and world leaders--AGAIN????? Since everyone thought the same thing.

Lee

shotgunslade
09-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Everybody thought the same thing because there was a concerted effort by members of the Bush administration to conceal information that indicated that Iraq did not have WMD's, because there was a concerted effort by the Bush administration to fake evidence and to forge documents to suggest that Iraq did have WMD's.

If you look at the scandals of the Clinton administration, such as Travelgate, and even Whitewater, that colossal fraud perpetrated by the Clintons to lose money, and you compare that to the non-investigated shenanigans by which W traded a non-profitable oil service company for a major share of a non-profitable pro-sports franchise and then suddenly was worth 8 figures, you begin to wonder about the equity of the federal investigative process. Dick Cheney also seems to have his share of non-investigated transactions, by which he has profited hugely. Too bad the Democrats don't have a rabid animal like Richard Mellon Scaife to chase after W and his band of insiders.

The problem with the Democtrats is that they are small time, often incompetent grifters, primarily guilty of impersonating a big shot. The Republicans generally are big time grifters, legiitimate big-shots who are too important to be investigated. Ocassionally, one of them falls victim to his own hubris, like Abramoff, or DeLay, or Cunningham, and then you get to see the inside picture someone really sucking it down from the public trough. Your tax dollars and mine going right into the pockets of insider Republicans. Actually there is a new political party that has superseded the Republicans at the national Republican level. They are called the Croneycans.

So don't give me that s**t about the scandals of the Clinton administration. They are small potatoes compared with what's going on now. How about rebuilding Iraq, Halliburton, etc, or the private security forces, not the poor schmoes who go over there for $150k a year, but the guys who sit at home and rake in $15,000k a year in contracts for sending those schmoes into harms way. All of these contracts are arranged by Croneycans without any public scrutiny. I know a little about this, having provided engineering services for one of these projects (our services were acquired through aconventional competitive process).

Electrophil
09-01-2006, 05:50 PM
You think they might join the 15 members of the Clinton administration that were either indicted or imprisoned or maybe a few of the current Democrat congressman. The last time I checked only one member of the Bush administration has actually been indicted (for lying under oath) and it will probably fall through in court as will the Delay indictments.

Do I need to post the pre-Iraqi war intelligence and statements by Democrat and world leaders--AGAIN????? Since everyone thought the same thing.

Lee

I certainly hope they join them in prison. I miss those days of responsibility and accountability we had under the Clinton administration. And yes, as long as the republican crooks keep power, the indictments aren't even going to happen, much less be dismissed. That's the problem. Lots of lying going on, but nobody is holding the crooks.... uhhh... republicans accountable.

And as for the statements, do I have to repost the entire speeches instead of the usual Republican lies of taking the statements out of context?

lhopp77
09-01-2006, 08:19 PM
I certainly hope they join them in prison. I miss those days of responsibility and accountability we had under the Clinton administration. And yes, as long as the republican crooks keep power, the indictments aren't even going to happen, much less be dismissed. That's the problem. Lots of lying going on, but nobody is holding the crooks.... uhhh... republicans accountable.

And as for the statements, do I have to repost the entire speeches instead of the usual Republican lies of taking the statements out of context?

You say the same thing over and over----They DID think there were WMDs there---that is not taken out of context. What you CLAIM is taken out of context is the strategy that they would use to solve the problem after agreeing that WMDs existed---NOT THE EXISTENCE OF WMDs. Some of them would not have done the same as Bush, but ALL leaders, congressional and world---thought their were WMDs. Read it. (As a side note--over 700 lethal chemical munitions have been found so far)

Lee

Manarius
09-01-2006, 10:47 PM
You say the same thing over and over----They DID think there were WMDs there---that is not taken out of context. What you CLAIM is taken out of context is the strategy that they would use to solve the problem after agreeing that WMDs existed---NOT THE EXISTENCE OF WMDs. Some of them would not have done the same as Bush, but ALL leaders, congressional and world---thought their were WMDs. Read it. (As a side note--over 700 lethal chemical munitions have been found so far)

LeeLee, you missed the point. Cheney and W both need to be indicted on numerous counts of under-the-table dealing. It's obviously clear now that the White House fabricated a load of crock to convince our congress to vote for this stupid war. There were no WMD's, there never have been, and there never will be. We need pull out ASAP. Screw the Iraqi government, let them fend for themselves. They're TRIBAL people; they don't do democracy, they do kingdoms and things that that. He who has the biggest gun rules the country - that's why Saddam ran the show; people were scared of him. These "terrorists" aren't scared of the US soldiers. They know that if our soldiers shoot them that we'll indict our own soldiers for shooting some piece of scum who should have died anyways.

Electrophil
09-01-2006, 11:27 PM

Lee

Which is exactly why Bush and company should go to jail for lying to our country. He gave the guys who came up with this WMD stuff medals of Freedom, after it was confirmed that there wasn't any. Connection?? :confused: :confused: I'm either missing your argument or you are confirming mine. :confused:

Electrophil
09-01-2006, 11:39 PM
Lee, you missed the point. Cheney and W both need to be indicted on numerous counts of under-the-table dealing. It's obviously clear now that the White House fabricated a load of crock to convince our congress to vote for this stupid war. There were no WMD's, there never have been, and there never will be. We need pull out ASAP. Screw the Iraqi government, let them fend for themselves. They're TRIBAL people; they don't do democracy, they do kingdoms and things that that. He who has the biggest gun rules the country - that's why Saddam ran the show; people were scared of him. These "terrorists" aren't scared of the US soldiers. They know that if our soldiers shoot them that we'll indict our own soldiers for shooting some piece of scum who should have died anyways.

And here lies the bad part. Saddam was the perfect person to run that country. He was Secular, Westernized, and was scared senseless of radical Islam. He would have them shot on site. Just like we would. ;)

Saddam has been made out to be this ruthless dictator, but that's par for the course with any "enemy" someone decides to have. Somebody at some time must have loved Hitler, or he never would have ended up in charge. :confused:

Saddam can't be that bad. Reagan had a close relationship with him, and stayed at one of his Palaces. Bush Senior fed him at a private party in the White House, and Rumsfield? They were buddies from way back! :eek:

Saddam was also our buffer with Iran, remember?

It's really too bad that the Bush Senior administration ignored the Iraq/Kuwait warning signs... I guess like Father like son when it comes to ignoring warning signs on catastrophies.

The world would be a better place if they both had just stuck with dealing with the Nazi's and other enemies like Grandpa Bush, and stayed out of politics. They are just too crooked and way too stupid. That's a terrible combination to run our country under.

WGJ
09-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Her head spins all the way around!

WGJ

Electrophil
09-01-2006, 11:41 PM
Her head spins all the way around!

WGJ

Snort!! :D :D

lhopp77
09-02-2006, 12:48 AM
Lee, you missed the point. Cheney and W both need to be indicted on numerous counts of under-the-table dealing. It's obviously clear now that the White House fabricated a load of crock to convince our congress to vote for this stupid war. There were no WMD's, there never have been, and there never will be. We need pull out ASAP. Screw the Iraqi government, let them fend for themselves. They're TRIBAL people; they don't do democracy, they do kingdoms and things that that. He who has the biggest gun rules the country - that's why Saddam ran the show; people were scared of him. These "terrorists" aren't scared of the US soldiers. They know that if our soldiers shoot them that we'll indict our own soldiers for shooting some piece of scum who should have died anyways.

I think you are the one that totally misses the point and throws out things that are either entirely untrue, unfounded or based on pure speculation. Remember--the head of the CIA was a Clinton appointee, intelligence assessments are done my many people (not just one) and ALL of the congressman had access to the same intelligence as BUSH. No lies, no manipulation, no fabrication and no pressure to come up with a specific assessment. Get it right.

Other countries came up with the same assessments---did Bush manipulate them too?????? Get real.

Lee

shotgunslade
09-02-2006, 07:53 AM
Come on,Lee, you get real. How about the aluminum tubes that were presented to the public as evidence of nuclear development by the Bush administration, while they were suppressing the technical assessments that these tubes were totally unsuited to nuclear weapons development. The yellow cake scam presented by the Bushies as evidence fo Saddam's quest for nuclear material, when several international intelligence agencies had completely debunked it, and established the documents were forged. Seems to me there have been some leaked memoranda, especially from the Brits that indicate the the Bushies knew there weren't any WMD's, but had decided to press ahead on the war anyway.

The only other national intelligence agency that publicly suported the war initially were the Brits, and there is evidence that this support was contrary to the internal recommendations of their intellligence analysts. Even the US CIA internally doubted the existence of the WMD's.

But the Bushies presented them as fact to the world and to the UN, meriting a military intervention, and US dead soldiers. I believe Colin Powell personally believes that he was used and exploited to present a position that had already been debunked.

Even lately, Santorum presented pre 1990 empty gas canisters as evidence of Iraqi WMD development, when the technical assessment is that they were from before the first Gulf War. These guys don't stop. They have no shame.

The list is long, and I won't continue it, having been flamed for a WALL OF WORDs. But, there has been a consistent pattern of lying, misrepresentation, and suppression of any evidence that tends to contradict the administration spin on this issue.

History will show the Bush Administration sold this country and the world a bill of good on Iraq. Now we have opened a cesspool that we haven't a clue as to how to close up. It is a civil war. Our guys are getting killed over there, because they are in the way of the Iraqi factions killing each other. Humpty Dumpty is busted and we can't put him back together. The smart thing for us to do, as I recommended in another thread, but on which you never commented, is to bite the bullet, and make 3 Humpty's, Kurdish, Shiite and Sunni. Otherwise, our guys will continue to get killed trying to referee a fight that none of the participants wants to keep clean.

Manarius
09-03-2006, 09:17 AM
Santorum is a useless pawn of the current administration. Thank God he's getting removed in this coming election. I will enjoy every minute of when I'm touching Casey's name instead of Santorum's

Electrophil
09-03-2006, 11:32 AM
I think you are the one that totally misses the point and throws out things that are either entirely untrue, unfounded or based on pure speculation. Remember--the head of the CIA was a Clinton appointee, intelligence assessments are done my many people (not just one) and ALL of the congressman had access to the same intelligence as BUSH. No lies, no manipulation, no fabrication and no pressure to come up with a specific assessment. Get it right.

Other countries came up with the same assessments---did Bush manipulate them too?????? Get real.

Lee

If it wasn't for the point that you can spell, and use proper grammer, I'd think you were Bush.

But there's just no way that guy could spell manipulation and fabrication in the same sentence without having a stroke.

WGJ
09-04-2006, 11:45 PM
Lies, Lies and More Lies: Bush Fires More Weapons of Mass Deception at American Legion Propaganda Speech,
Andy Ostroy

Honest Abe he's not. But for just a second last week we had a rare moment of truth (albeit off the cuff and under pressure from a dogged reporter) when President Bush admitted that the Iraq war had "nothing" to do with the war on terror. All that of course changed Thursday during Bush's first in a brand-new series of PR speeches designed to justify the Iraq war, bolster the Busheviks' image and perhaps salvage the midterm elections for Republican incumbents.
Speaking before thousands of veterans at the American Legion convention in Salt Lake City, UT, Bush was in rare form, once again masterfully morphing Saddam and bin Laden, Iraq and al Qaeda, in an effort to confuse the hell out of Americans and scare them into the voting booths. It was a most shameful, pathetic and desperate display of lies and deception, and it came a day after his miserable failure of a Defense Secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, accused those against the war of being like Nazi-era appeasers. Just when you think this administration cannot sink any lower they find new cracks in the political pavement through which to crawl and spew their bile.

WGJ

Landshark
09-04-2006, 11:59 PM
i used to hate when i'd make chocolate milk and the powder would clump up at the top and not dissolve all the way.

Hershey's syrup works a lot better.

WGJ
09-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Coulter is spinning her downfall as a new kind of terrorist-war McCarthyism. "People are hysterical about speech right now," she told The Washington Post's Howard Kurtz. "Everyone's comments are being taken out of context and wildly misinterpreted." At the risk of further de-contextualization, here are some of Coulter's past comments:

"[Clinton] masturbates in the sinks."---Rivera Live 8/2/99

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

The "backbone of the Democratic Party" is a "typical fat, implacable welfare recipient"---syndicated column 10/29/99

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

"Women like Pamela Harriman and Patricia Duff are basically Anna Nicole Smith from the waist down. Let's just call it for what it is. They're *****s."---Salon.com 11/16/00

Juan Gonzales is "Cuba's answer to Joey Buttafuoco," a "miscreant," "sperm-donor," and a "poor man's Hugh Hefner."---Rivera Live 5/1/00

On Princess Diana's death: "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' ... Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children?"..."[Diana is] an ordinary and pathetic and confessional - I've never had bulimia! I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am."---MSNBC 9/12/97

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."---Hannity & Colmes, 8/17/99

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."---Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."---George, 7/99

"We're now at the point that it's beyond whether or not this guy is a horny hick. I really think it's a question of his mental stability. He really could be a lunatic. I think it is a rational question for Americans to ask whether their president is insane."---Equal Time

"It's enough [to be impeached] for the president to be a pervert."---The Case Against Bill Clinton, Coulter's 1998 book.

"Clinton is in love with the erect penis."---This Evening with Judith Regan, Fox News Channel 2/6/00

"I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal...[The Emancipation Proclamation] would be a good start."---Politically Incorrect 5/7/97

"If they have the one innocent person who has ever to be put to death this century out of over 7,000, you probably will get a good movie deal out of it."---MSNBC 7/27/97

"If those kids had been carrying guns they would have gunned down this one [child] gunman. ... Don't pray. Learn to use guns."---Politically Incorrect, 12/18/97

"The presumption of innocence only means you don't go right to jail."---Hannity & Colmes 8/24/01

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."---MSNBC 3/22/97

"Originally, I was the only female with long blonde hair. Now, they all have long blonde hair."---CapitolHillBlue.com 6/6/00

"I am emboldened by my looks to say things Republican men wouldn't."---TV Guide 8/97

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."---Rivera Live 6/7/00

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia, if you have a boyfriend."---Politically Incorrect 7/21/97

"I think [Whitewater]'s going to prevent the First Lady from running for Senate."---Rivera Live 3/12/99

"My track record is pretty good on predictions."---Rivera Live 12/8/98

"The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals."---Washington Post 8/1/00

On Rep. Christopher Shays (d-CT) in deciding whether to run against him as a Libertarian candidate: "I really want to hurt him. I want him to feel pain."---Hartford Courant 6/25/99

"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00

"My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that's because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism."---MSNBC 2/8/97

"You want to be careful not to become just a blowhard."---Washington Post 10/16/98

WGJ

Landshark
09-05-2006, 12:44 AM
i cracked my knuckles, and then a dog barked outside.