PDA

View Full Version : Possibly for sale - 92 LS-L 110k

SubaSteevo
08-17-2006, 05:45 PM
I've been thinking about this for some time, but a few recent changes in my financial life may make this the best time to sell :(

About the car:
92 LS-L, 110xxxk miles, 2nd owner, full maintenance history from first owner and I could put together a pretty good list (I had a full history, but unfortunately it was lost in a hard drive failure). Driven only about 8.5k miles a year for the past 4 years. I have two sets of tires/wheels and some other stuff that would go along with the car.

Condition:
The bad - I repainted it blue (was claret) just over a year ago, but the paint job is amateur (slight inconsistenacies in color, gloss, smoothness, door jams not painted). Slight oil leak from front seals and valve covers. Intermittant CEL due to faulty TPS and/or EGR valve. Intermittant 2-3 flare due to faulty TPS. The set of Yokohama Avid V4s (20-25k on them) have slight dry-rotting and one tire has a puncture from a nail. The other set of wheels were in poor shape so I painted them a matte black. They are mounted with Dunlop SP Sport A2s with approx 35k on them.

The good-
The transmission was fully rebuilt about 4yrs/35k ago, the struts have about 60k on them, timing belt/water pump done last year. Rotors/pads/calipers all have been replaced. Interior is in great shape minus a few nicks in the backs of the seats from loading/unloading. I custom painted the dash and installed the aluminum dash kit and it looks amazing. ECU Tune Stage 1v4 installed last year. Upgraded stereo with Kenwood graphic MP3 headunit (has a built in G-force analyzer, pretty cool but I never used it), component 6.5s in the doors/tweeters, Kicker 6x9s in the rear, Infiniti 12" sub with 760W pioneer amp (currently turned down but definately loud if turned up). Only a handful of dings (the old ones were filled when painted).

Also included:
The previously mentioned second set of wheels. Full set of 92 Factory Service manuals. A collection of random parts (I know there's a radiator fan, an old MAF, window switches, and some others I can't remember).

I'd be looking for about $4200 considering the low miles (for a 92 anyway), 2nd owner and the fair-good condition, located in Lawrenceville/Clinton, NJ.

See locker for pics. PM or post with any questions.