PDA

View Full Version : Advice/interest buy/trade for my 95 LS (in Chicago)?

Bob6stringer
08-03-2006, 08:40 PM
While I'm I get my "stuff" together to post in the for-sale forum, here's a regional heads-up: I might need to sell my baby, a 95 LS. I need better child-seat access and SUV-ish hauling space when the rear seat is up (beach dogs, minor hauling). Trades might be an option. Our Forester is kind of too small but I'd conisder a trade for one, or an Outback.

Some little dings but zero rust, looks good to very good and runs great. If I don't sell I'll be putting some bucks down for new brakes, rear brearings and somethign buzzing underneath (cat converter or front muffler I'm thinking).

Anyone interested in buying/trading or helping me conisder the options?

SVXer95
08-04-2006, 07:17 AM
What is the paint code on the underhood VIN plate?

Bob6stringer
08-04-2006, 09:07 PM
VIN is JF1CX3356 SH100440

I can't find a list of what exactly makes it an LS but my wife bought it and is sure it is. The interior is gray, which is different from all the tans I've seen. Of interest, and possibly strange: The interior is gray, the interior has gray/silver plastic vs. the fake (or shall we say "feaux") wood grain. The dealer told me the VIN makes the paint Emerald Pearl vs. the other green(s). Manufactured July, 1994, according to the VIN plate on my door.

nexus_7
08-05-2006, 10:55 AM
What kind of $ you looking for?

Greg

Bob6stringer
08-05-2006, 01:43 PM
UPDATE: See the "WANTED & FOR SALE" forum... she's up for sale.

Here's the link: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34746