PDA

View Full Version : 1995 red SVX For sale, Asking $6000, 134K miles

ssedlock
07-26-2006, 03:15 PM
1995 Subaru SVX L AWD 6 Cylinder 3.3 liter, 230hp Vin JF1CK 3353SH100931
Located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Dual Air bags, Air conditioning, AM/FM radio, Anti-lock brakes, Automatic Transmission, Cassette & single disc CD player, Climate control, Cruise Control, Driving lights, Outside temperature gauge, Passive alarm system, Power door locks, Dual Power Mirrors, Power steering, Power windows with driver’s auto down, Rear backseat entry into trunk, Rear window wiper with washer & de-icer, Tilt wheel, 2nd owner, non-smoker

134K miles Asking $6,000 856-273-1714
scottsedlock@verizon.net

The cars is stock with no extra additons. No rust but assorted door dings and stone chips. My wife has used the car to commute to work for the past 9 years. It has never been raced or abused. Here is a run down of the repair for the last few years. April 2006 right rear wheel bearing, February 2006 right rear wheel bearing, November 2005 Exhaust resonator, October 2005 120K mile tune up with timing belt and oil pump seal and right rear wheel bearing, August 2005 Exhaust converter, October 2004 at 109K miles, replacement of front brakes with new rotors and calipers, October 2003 new tires at 99K miles, July 2002 new battery, April 2002 AC Condensor replaced. I personally did most of the oil changes but I left the other work to the professionals. The only weird thing is the right rear wheel bearing. The dealer did the work every time that is why the last two have been free!. The valve cover gasket has a minor leak in the rear. This makes the back of the engine dirty but it has been this way for over 5 years. It does not leak enough to require any extra oil between changes. It was rear ended while parked in 1999 or 2000 and needed a new bumper and truck lid. The interior is great.

I don't know how to add photos. Send me your e-mail and I will forward a photo.

lhopp77
07-28-2006, 12:39 PM
You are preaching to the choir with your description and leaving out things that are important to the experts on here.

What model is it? LS--LSi, etc?? Be more specific about condition of all significant areas, engine, tranny, exterior, interior, any rust, etc? Recent maintenance or known major repairs or replacements?

It should be in prestine condition based on your asking price.

Lee

ensteele
07-31-2006, 01:02 AM
You are preaching to the choir with your description and leaving out things that are important to the experts on here.

What model is it? LS--LSi, etc?? Be more specific about condition of all significant areas, engine, tranny, exterior, interior, any rust, etc? Recent maintenance or known major repairs or replacements?

It should be in prestine condition based on your asking price.

Lee

Yes, you need to post some pictures as well. If it is not in perfect condition, your price is too high. Good luck on the sale. :)