PDA

View Full Version : Intresting Observation

Royal Tiger
07-21-2006, 08:31 PM
Over on Rennlist they also have a spirited political debate. But unlike here, it seems to be 70/30 Republican, the opposite of here. This is where Robert and WGJ blame all of the Bush tax cuts on the Porsche driving rich folks as proof.

ensteele
07-21-2006, 08:40 PM
Oh well. :o :o

NapaBavarian
07-21-2006, 11:03 PM
Try www.oilburners.net for redneck political forums :rolleyes:

Landshark
07-21-2006, 11:10 PM
Over on Rennlist they also have a spirited political debate. But unlike here, it seems to be 70/30 Republican, the opposite of here. This is where Robert and WGJ blame all of the Bush tax cuts on the Porsche driving rich folks as proof.

i think there's plenty of conservatives on this site (i wouldn't label myself as 'Republican'), but i'm guessing most, like me, realize that the tree-hugging libs are going to blame everything on Bush no matter what.

religious and political arguements are pretty much pointless - no one wins or changes the others mind. :rolleyes:

Electrophil
07-22-2006, 12:23 AM
So the other 9 neo-cons left are driving Porsche's? How do they tow their 1000HP 2 man fishing boats?

Electrophil
07-22-2006, 12:26 AM
Where the heck do they put their gun racks??? :confused: :confused:

lhopp77
07-22-2006, 07:08 AM
Where the heck do they put their gun racks??? :confused: :confused:

This seems like the proper place to insert this:

Finally a plan with some teeth to it!

Pentagon announcement

The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces. These
Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma,
Tennessee, Texas, Virginia & West Virginia boys will be dropped into Iraq and have been given only the following facts about terrorists:

1. The season opened today.

2. There is no limit.

3. They taste just like chicken.

4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.

5. They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

We expect the problem in Iraq to be over by Monday.

:D :p :) ;)

Lee

svxfiles
07-22-2006, 08:23 AM
I can see it now, Hummers with Rebel flags, and Ford or Chevy stickers, and a back seat floor littered with crushed Coors cans.:rolleyes: :cool:

Landshark
07-22-2006, 08:46 AM
I can see it now, Hummers with Rebel flags, and Ford or Chevy stickers, and a back seat floor littered with crushed Coors cans.:rolleyes: :cool:

<salutes> Good morning, General Krynock, sir! :D :D :D

SubaSteevo
07-22-2006, 09:01 AM

Pentagon announcement

The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500-man elite fighting unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces. These
Tennessee, Texas, Virginia & West Virginia boys will be dropped into Iraq and have been given only the following facts about terrorists:

2. There is no limit.

Lee

:D

There's a very funny Bill Burr joke along similar lines but I can't find an exact quote of it so I'll paraphrase...

Rednecks are crazy. If we used rednecks the military would never have any problems. They'd be lining up at the recruiting stations like, "Wait, I get to kill people?...and they're ARAB?! SIGN ME UP!"
We'd save a lot of money too.
"Weapons, I don't need any weapons, I brought my own, hell, I've got some **** you aint never seen before."
"See this? This is a surface-to-air missile. I took one of these hunting the other day and got myself a deer and a duck. I shot it and it went up the deer's ass and the shockwave killed the duck."

Electrophil
07-22-2006, 11:29 AM

Pentagon announcement

2. There is no limit.

Lee

SNORT!!! :D :D

That was funny.

Electrophil
07-22-2006, 11:30 AM
:D

There's a very funny Bill Burr joke along similar lines but I can't find an exact quote of it so I'll paraphrase...

Rednecks are crazy. If we used rednecks the military would never have any problems. They'd be lining up at the recruiting stations like, "Wait, I get to kill people?...and they're ARAB?! SIGN ME UP!"
We'd save a lot of money too.
"Weapons, I don't need any weapons, I brought my own, hell, I've got some **** you aint never seen before."
"See this? This is a surface-to-air missile. I took one of these hunting the other day and got myself a deer and a duck. I shot it and it went up the deer's ass and the shockwave killed the duck."

You guys are cracking me up! :D :D

Royal Tiger
07-22-2006, 12:03 PM
So the other 9 neo-cons left are driving Porsche's? How do they tow their 1000HP 2 man fishing boats?

I'd take a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S (540hp) over a sucky GM Hummer H2 any day.

Electrophil
07-22-2006, 12:39 PM
I'd take a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S (540hp) over a sucky GM Hummer H2 any day.

So would I. 0 to 60 in less than 5 seconds in an SUV?

After checking in with my wallet, the best I can pull off is a poster. Those things are over 100k or so from what I've heard.

(Only familiar with it due to some guys bragging about it last week. They were calling it like the God of SUV's.)

demonsvx
07-22-2006, 07:49 PM
Im in the middle of redneck country. I work with someone who HAS NEVER LEFT TENNESSEE:eek: They sent this clown to Toronto 2 weeks ago. He is a die hard southerner- Christanity is the ONLY religion, his wife has to watch a R rated movie BEFORE he does to make sure there to mark the areas on it for nudity, cursing or violence- whats the point of that! He also doesnt believe that interratial marriages should be allowed, hmm where do most rednecks think they came from? He hunts, fishes, "goes mudding" in his highly acclaimed 1994 Ford Ranger:D Most rednecks think of one thing- the south and nothing else. If it doesnt involve Nascar:rolleyes: woohoo left hand turns are boring after 2 minutes, drinking beer, going to Walmart, or meddling in MY PERSONAL BUSINESS AND MAKING IT PUBLIC then it is not important to them. I moved here in 1989 and it has sucked ever since. Yes I do hunt and fish but not to the point of 2-3k dollarsis spent each year, Nascar I have to here this crap every Monday morning about who won and how they are the best, whatever put a Nascar driver in a Rally car anyday and they wouldnt amount to s*** . I really dont care about rednecks, most are lazy slobs who cant clean their yard up but just mow around the crap in it.

Speedklix
07-22-2006, 08:01 PM
So would I. 0 to 60 in less than 5 seconds in an SUV?

After checking in with my wallet, the best I can pull off is a poster. Those things are over 100k or so from what I've heard.

Redneck jokes and expensive SUVs?!?!?!

Funny story...
I went to the co-op to load up on some electric fence today and ready to pick up was the suv listed above complete with tips that could spit full grown cats and everything. Are people really paying that much for them (the turbo s) I really have never looked into the $$ but I mean these people haul sh!& in it!!! :eek: Its not the only one around either.

Electrophil
07-22-2006, 08:35 PM
I'm with you on that one DemonSVX. I was born and raised in Morristown/Knoxville TN. I turned 17, graduated and said "See ya!!!"

I went back and got married to the ole high school sweetheart. I gave in about the marriage at her parent's church. 5 days before the wedding he "got caught" going into an R rated Action/Adventure flick. They threw him out of the church the next day, and replaced him with some weird guy that was 6 Foot tall, and weighed 74.3 pounds. Praise the Lord! He screamed when we said "I do". He just about blew out my eardrum.

They now run our country. :D

Well, not the "Praise the Lord!" guy. He went to jail for trying to force himself on some 14 year old.:rolleyes:

Praise the Lord!!:)

Electrophil
07-22-2006, 08:37 PM
Redneck jokes and expensive SUVs?!?!?!

Funny story...
I went to the co-op to load up on some electric fence today and ready to pick up was the suv listed above complete with tips that could spit full grown cats and everything. Are people really paying that much for them (the turbo s) I really have never looked into the $$ but I mean these people haul sh!& in it!!! :eek: Its not the only one around either.

They haul stuff with it? :eek: It'd take a week of convincing just to allow my wife in it. :eek:

Royal Tiger
07-23-2006, 10:08 AM
The Cayenne Turbo S is the pinnacle of SUV-dom. Nothing else comes close. I don't know if I would take a $125k SUV off road, but for some people, that's fine with them. If I had that much, there would be a nice GT2 in the garage, or a 997TT.

Noir
07-23-2006, 11:27 PM
agreed +1 +2 +3

Electrophil
07-24-2006, 12:48 AM
Or $125k in the bank. :)

elvis
07-24-2006, 08:58 AM
http://www.lamborghiniregistry.com/LM002/LM002-F40.html

Speedklix
07-24-2006, 09:03 AM
hehe, on the way to lunch my sister's boyfriend was telling my Lambo is planning on making an SUV... I didn't listen close enough though really... I think he brought this truck up too.