PDA

View Full Version : John's Smokin' Video

jscorse
05-01-2001, 04:23 AM
I'm I the only one who only gets up to "The People" part and the video stops? John can you help me get the whole thing. Or is it not done yet. I LOVE what I see so far but, it's like a teaser to only see the first few minutes.

HELP!:confused:

svxxx26
05-01-2001, 06:53 AM
I had problems with viewing it as well. Loaded slowly to a certain point and then seemed to stop. What I did see looked great.
Could be my SLOW modem at home - if I get a chance today (looking dim) I'll try it at work:eek:

Mr. Pockets
05-01-2001, 07:45 AM
What video?

I wanna see a video.

pbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr...

(making engine noises with mouth, because my machine died and my new one doesn't have a sound card yet :) )

John19688
05-01-2001, 08:02 AM
OK, I had to buy some more disk space on my site to post these. One is an 8 MB file (like the one you've already seen). The other one is the exact same movie but it a larger, clearer format. It's 21 MB so make sure you have a fast connection to download it.

Enjoy...

http://www.subarusvx.com/

-John

jscorse
05-01-2001, 10:44 AM
I feel so relieved, to see the whole thing. That was better than.....well it was pretty damn good.

Thanks so much John. :D

We MUST use that for the NEXT meet.

Now I can SHOW people why I would want to meet up with a bunch of 'people' several states away to drive my car down a country road.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :) :) :)

Chris
05-01-2001, 03:19 PM
That was a well put together video. Great job John!:D

Chris

Aredubjay
05-01-2001, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by jscorse
I'm I the only one who only gets up to "The People" part and the video stops? John can you help me get the whole thing. Or is it not done yet. I LOVE what I see so far but, it's like a teaser to only see the first few minutes.

HELP!:confused:

No, Jeff. I had the same deal. It took a long time to download on my 56K (more like 47) modem connection. I was going to download it at work (cable modem), but, my computer's on the fritz (grrr). Can't wait to see the entire thing!!!

SVXphile
05-01-2001, 08:53 PM
It took FOREVER to load through my modem, but it was worth the wait.

Great job John! Thanks!!!:cool:
Don

jscorse
05-02-2001, 04:22 AM
Hey Aredubjay,
Sounds like you need DSL or a cable modem. Considering the time you spend here it must be worth the extra cost.

But then in Ken-tuk-ee maybe they's don't have that sorta HIGH TECH-nowl-a-jee stuff.. :eek: yet.

Anyway, it's a great video. I couldn't really tell the difference between the 8MB and the 20MB versions anyway.

We need more John's around here. ;)