PDA

View Full Version : Save This Svx!

Budfreak
07-02-2006, 01:12 AM
I'm offering the parts car I just got for 24 hours only!
No motor
Dead tranny
struts bad
power steering hose blown
details and pics can be found throughout this thread:http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33835

gtdanielgt
07-02-2006, 01:30 AM
K...

Passenger side sun visor. ( no droop)
Rear Trunk Struts and front hood struts (provided they work and stay up on their own.)
Driver's Side Seat.
Steering wheel. (if its not too tore up)
Sun Roof Motor (provided its in working condition)
Center console. (if its gray and isnt ripped up)
Passenger Side Window Switch. (working.)
Let me know and thanks in advance :) :) :)

-Daniel

benebob
07-02-2006, 08:50 AM
Is it titled? How much are you looking for it and keep in mind it would of course need to be trailered anywhere at 15mpg at the very best.:D

How long til it needs to be out of your yard?

subeman90
07-02-2006, 08:55 AM
oh no...here comes another project.

huck369
07-02-2006, 10:44 AM
Still a Ky title on it?
How much do you need for it?

Assumuing Benebob doesn't get it....

Budfreak
07-02-2006, 01:56 PM
The lowest I can let it go is 1,500 bucks and I'm willing to hold onto it awhile. Like I said, I know the price is high, but it's not my car and the owner wants to recoupe the money he spent buying it.Plus at that price,I'm cut out of the deal completely with nothing to show for it all but the motor. The only reason I'm doing this is because I don't want to see one of the very last 92's ever built(7-92 build date and a VIN number of 9K+) disappear into pieces.

No motor
bad tranny
bad struts
bad rear brakes
blown power steering line
Been repainted and not that well(was claret)

Interior is basically mint and the body has a little rust in all the SVX typical places.

And yes, It's titled. I don't have the title, But I think it may still be a Ky. title.

benebob
07-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Sorry budfreak but he's insane. Car isn't worth more than $300-400.

Budfreak
07-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Sorry budfreak but he's insane. Car isn't worth more than $300-400.

I agree. He has that much in it though by buying it and having me deliver it to him. He didn't know it had all the things wrong with it that it does. Parting will begin immediately. It's just hard to get myself to do it because I hate to see it go. At least it's death will help others to live I guess.(Like mine and it's much needed motor:)) Start posting your parts needs in the other thread here:http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33835

huck369
07-03-2006, 05:19 AM
I agree. He has that much in it though by buying it and having me deliver it to him. He didn't know it had all the things wrong with it that it does. Parting will begin immediately. It's just hard to get myself to do it because I hate to see it go. At least it's death will help others to live I guess.(Like mine and it's much needed motor:)) Start posting your parts needs in the other thread here:http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33835

I'm sorry, but I'm with Ben, You can get one that just needs a tranny for the $1500 (or less)...it would just be a project car for me anyway, so I couldn't justify that much in it, sorry....:(

But best of luck with parting it out, it'll definitely bring more money that way.