PDA

View Full Version : Take a Look and tell me what you think...

svxjoe
03-30-2002, 12:34 AM
Check out my personal locker pictures of my 94 SVX LS (FWD). I've just had it totally sanded and repainted back to original color Pearl Green. I also just put some 18" x 7.5 ADR GT Sport Rims (Hyper silver, not your ordinary silver...check it out) with Fulda Z-rated tires on it and painted the rotors aluminum and the calipers to match the body. Other add-ons would be the platinum tint, winshield sticker(recently removed due to 2 tickets- same cop:mad:), recovered interior (matches exterior), replaced headlight lenses (crystal clear!!!) and painted front grille (No more nasty yellow). Things not pictured would be the DynoMax Muffler (little more rumble), totally enhanced sound system with (2) 10"s in the trunk, green-back-up lights, Sidewinder remote start/alarm, and green neon lights all around the underside (picture soon to be loaded). I bought this car about 9 months ago with 56,000 miles on it and I have no complaints. Please e-mail me back with any opinions or comments about my car, critical or negative criticism is very welcomed. Thank-you for your time!
Sincerely,
Joe
:cool:

Beav
03-30-2002, 01:07 AM
Your car looks great! The wheels are a little flat/blase, but that's merely my opinion. A 90% nekkid model standing next to it would divert my attention away from them anyway... *EG*

Beav