PDA

View Full Version : South Park

Suby Fan
06-23-2006, 11:00 PM
i was just watching south park and i relised that it leans to the right HARD... just thought i would mention that

Electrophil
06-24-2006, 04:12 AM
That's true, but it is in jest. From what I've read, Trey Parker, and Matt Stone are apolitical.

Cartman is so far right, he can barely stand up. He's even made it clear that his main ambition is to eradicate all hippies on the earth, and his favorite movie is The Passion.

What episode made you think about it?

Suby Fan
06-24-2006, 08:54 AM
well i have noticed this alot... i just watched the one where carpmans mom wants to abort him "in the 40th trymester" so she sleeps with bill cliton and yeah it leaned to the right so hard at that point it feel over.. just look at the movie... Micheal Moore and Kim Jung have a evil aliance... seriously whats up with that? or the fact that Sadam is the devils boyfriend... im telling you they are trying to convert a bunch of kids that are burned out from to much drugs in to mindless bush voters!

Electrophil
06-24-2006, 07:25 PM
well i have noticed this alot... i just watched the one where carpmans mom wants to abort him "in the 40th trymester" so she sleeps with bill cliton and yeah it leaned to the right so hard at that point it feel over.. just look at the movie... Micheal Moore and Kim Jung have a evil aliance... seriously whats up with that? or the fact that Sadam is the devils boyfriend... im telling you they are trying to convert a bunch of kids that are burned out from to much drugs in to mindless bush voters!

Reminds me of that old Cheech and Chong bit where the hippie says "I was once all messed up on drugs. But then I found the lord, and now I'm all messed up on the lord." :D

The funniest right winger ever from South Park is when Cartman is wearing an exterminator outfit and running around spraying hippies like they were cockroaches.

A Cartman quote to the Mayor:

"It's not potholes you need to worry about! It's pot heads.

But I don't think any of the South Park crew is really right. I mean we are talking Comedy Central. Home of the daily show. :D

Royal Tiger
06-25-2006, 09:22 AM
Can't ANYTHING be funny without having hidden political agendas?

Suby Fan
06-25-2006, 09:54 AM
south park isnt that funny though... it gets REALLY lame some times... and the fact that they try to make fun of the Simpsons is just dumb...

Electrophil
06-25-2006, 11:40 AM
Can't ANYTHING be funny without having hidden political agendas?

Short answer? No. It can't.

Electrophil
06-25-2006, 11:44 AM
south park isnt that funny though... it gets REALLY lame some times... and the fact that they try to make fun of the Simpsons is just dumb...

Besides this season, I think 80% of them are hilarious. This season, I don't know what's happened. It really has been kind of lame this season besides episode 01 where they killed off Chef.

I can only remember 1 episode that the Simpson were involved, and that was when Butter's was trying to think up a way to cause havoc, and everything he thought up, his friend said "Simpson's alreadiy did it".

Royal Tiger
06-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Short answer? No. It can't.

Then that's just sad.

Oh and Suby Fan, else is spelled like that, not elce. Just trying to help.

Suby Fan
06-25-2006, 12:23 PM