PDA

View Full Version : both of mine are going on the line

kuroneko_sama
06-22-2006, 08:59 PM
im putting my 2 for sale, i also have a 92 claret LS-I touring im putting up for sale. its my daily driver, needs some paint due to touchup spots from the previous owner... not easy to spot from several feet away but i was considering a repaint or a color change. its got 165k on it and a slight exhaust seal leak thats getting fixed this weekend (parts on order from subaru) pm me if you want more info.

i also have a 94 that needs a lower radiator support, easy fix, runs and drives as it sits but the support needs replacement in order for it to be inspectable. i was quoted $600 to fix the blue one back to full inspection, the car has 89k on it ita a laguna LS fwd. i have installed power leather seats in it, they work perfectly.

id consider a good low offer on the 2 together, i figure $5000 could take them both as they sit. i was looking to get about $3000 for the claret and best offer on the laguna..... pm with an offer on either or both

i can have a 20 day plate put on the claret no problem

i got a bodyshop quote to paint the cars for $1200 each, (15 if you want a complete color change) incase your interested in that too, ill refer.

im selling them cause im getting a 97 in the fall, and i cant use the claret to do my job out of (getting a limited outback or a tribeca, i travel alot.) pm me if you have an interest and want photos and details

kuroneko_sama
06-23-2006, 04:59 AM
if you fly, i can pick you up from the airport and you can drive the claret home, i can have my gf's dad toss a 20 day plate on it. im in nh, the laguna is not far off of I-91, i can meet up with the claret pretty much anywhere reasonable round new england. i have the titles to both cars in hand

kuroneko_sama
06-23-2006, 05:41 PM
i got an offer to trade the claret in for $500 as a down payment, im considering offers on the claret starting at $500, i would like to get rid of them both together, take em both and sell one drive em both , part em both out, up to you.

svxcuseme
06-23-2006, 07:56 PM
PM sent .................

kuroneko_sama
06-23-2006, 09:31 PM
ill have pics up hopefully tomorrow or sunday.... even though im in a salt belt they are pretty much rust free, jsut got some paint needs, but nothing that threatens rusting.

if there are any other questions ill be happy to post the answers

kuroneko_sama
06-24-2006, 09:59 PM
i have some photos of the claret, i had hosed it down (its been wet lately and the car was pretty muddy, ill give the interior a good vac and then take some more (i know the floor is sandy and the door pannel has a little mud on it) i will correct the statement made earlier, there is yellowing on the exhaust shield and a scratch in the pass door that is past primer thatll need to be touched up so it wont rust, its got a little orange..... jsut being accurate as i can be, ill be happy to send specific photos at request as well these are pretty much detailing the things i spot on it, and i noticed the brake light (center) has some blank spots... the one in the laguna works fine, if i was keeping the claret id probly have swapped the lenses off all the lights as the laguna has 100% clear headlights and all rear lights are good and clear

as you may notice some of the claret parts are actually from the laguna (the "suede" seats, the trunk struts the k&n filter, the rims and tires) but as i said id be happy to swap everything back to the way i gotthem at request)

ill try to get detailed photos of the laguna tomorrow

any questions welcomed

kuroneko_sama
06-24-2006, 10:29 PM

as you can see its got less than stellar paint, the rust is like a 2 on a scale to 10, a few yellow and orange spots on the stainless steel but nothing unusual for a 15 year old daily driver car, nothing rotten at all. any spots you see could most likely come off with some steel wool. what you see is what it is if theres any pictures you want let me know ill take more, if theres any questions ask away, i have nothing to hide, anyone that has had a transaction with me knows im pretty honest and forward

kuroneko_sama
06-24-2006, 10:33 PM

7463it was wet i know, i hosed it off to get as accurate photos as i could... i tried to get dry pics but it was getting dark ill try to post better ones tomorrow when the sun is out.

kuroneko_sama
06-24-2006, 11:09 PM

kuroneko_sama
06-24-2006, 11:33 PM

kuroneko_sama
06-24-2006, 11:41 PM
yeah the wetness of the car makes it a bit of a bad photo specimen, but hey, ill do my best to get good pics tomorrow

kuroneko_sama
06-26-2006, 08:20 PM
wouldnt you know it its been raining the past 2 days, i promise ill get better dry pics soon

kuroneko_sama
07-01-2006, 09:11 AM
sale pending on the claret for $2500 (he may possibly take both for $4500)

if the claret goes on its own, i will have the laguna fully repaired like new and painted before selling it. it already been close to fully repaired, (new pans, skid shield, o2 sensors, brakes, tires, full fluid flush and change in the tranny, coolant, and engine, a full tune up, window switch, and all it needs is the lower support installed and the new bumper painted to match, the whole car will have a full touch up too, it will be in 100% in about 4 weeks if it doesnt go with this buyer. i will keep you posted.

it has 89k on it, and the lenses are crystal clear the interior is excellent, and aside from the dented exhaust shield and muffler (im not going to worry about it) it will be like a brand new car.

if anyone wants it as is before i fully fix it up and raise the price, let me know.

kuroneko_sama
07-17-2006, 11:16 PM
ironically the laguna got sold (as it sat), the claret is still for sale

kuroneko_sama
07-22-2006, 09:51 PM
just a reminder the '92 claret ls-l is still for sale, all the parts from the laguna were left in it (the "full suede" seats, the k&n filter, the "polk" door speakers, the sun visors, interior switches, its even got the coopers still on it) pm with a reasonable offer or any questions.

it's inspectable, and ready for a 20 day plate.

kuroneko_sama
08-02-2006, 11:40 PM
bumpity bump bump.... claret is still for sale, itll help in my paying off my van

isosvx
08-25-2006, 09:24 AM
...just wondering if the claret is still for sale?...

kuroneko_sama
08-26-2006, 12:10 AM
yes it is, its due to go to auction on thursday. it was going to go yesterday but my gf's father wasnt able to get to the auction. if you have an interest, pm me, otherwise its going to be going to the white river junction auction vehicle auction house to be auctioned off with his other cars either this coming thursday, or next thursday

isosvx
08-28-2006, 01:03 PM
I sent you a PM, although I'm not sure if it went (the screen kicked over to the login screen and logged me out when I sent it). Here's what I wrote:

Sorry for the delay in reply - I was away this weekend. Do you have an asking price? I am in central NJ, so in your honest opinion, do you think the car is up to such a road trip? Does this car have any of the usual SVX ills (trans, brakes, rear bearings)? I am seriously interested if the price is reasonable, given the mileage and condition. Let me know. I you want to correspond off the board, send me an email at: nj01snake@hotmail.com. I look forward to your reply.

kuroneko_sama
08-28-2006, 08:08 PM
she is in 100% aside from the "ugly" paint brakes are good, tires are brand new bearings are good, and the tranny has had no issues aside from the lag into 3rd before its warmed up. but its been like that since i got it, never been a concern of mine. shes been my daily driver and has been used to about 800 miles a week give or take, ive taken her all over new england casually and have never had a breakdown. its been in ny, ct, me, ma, several times and even to VA... never a problem ceptthat exhaust seal that is no longer an issue.

she will be hitting the white river junction dealer auto auction to be sold on thursday for high bid

i expect around 2 grand for it at auction

kuroneko_sama
09-01-2006, 11:52 PM
arrrgh, i couldnt get it into the acution this week so its going next thurs for sure.

last call on a 92 claret with 160k... its 100% aside from the "ugly paint"... it doesnt "need" paint per se... it jsut would look better with a fresh coat

kuroneko_sama
09-09-2006, 11:37 PM
well my claret sold at auction for 2800... i'm kinda glad i did that.

so now i jsut got my '97 .... and she's not for sale.:D

better luck next time

bwb3
09-11-2006, 08:14 AM
Does the house (driveway) seem kind of empty now?

kuroneko_sama
09-14-2006, 09:48 AM
well i like my '97 so im not exactly going through withdrawl, and i do have my van, and my gf's volvo xc and we have a buick in the driveway as well, im actually kinda cool with the idea of not having to figure a way to love them both without neglect.... but hey, i do miss her, but i feel its not like i lost an svx so much as i did a trade up from my 92 to a 97 in the color and trim i was looking for