PDA

View Full Version : Who would you want for our next president?

demonsvx
06-21-2006, 07:31 PM
Ive asked this question at work and got some funny responses. Ill start off with Willie Nelson for President:D You can include V.P. on down to the cabinet if you want just for fun

SubaSteevo
06-21-2006, 08:00 PM
Chuck Norris!

With Mickey Mouse as VP

Suby Fan
06-21-2006, 08:47 PM
Chuck Norris!

With Mickey Mouse as VP

Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer... to bad he has never cried

but seriously... I want to go with Michel Moore's old idea... Ophra!

Electrophil
06-22-2006, 11:29 PM
Lucille Ball.

No wait... We have the male version as president now.

George Carlin, with Chris Rock as Secretary of Defense. That would be good for a laugh, and they can't do any worse than what's going on now.

Royal Tiger
06-23-2006, 09:05 AM
I can see this thread as a futile effort. I'm assuming then you weren't looking for real answers. And mentioning michael moore means you have to trade your SVX for a ride in the little yellow bus.

Suby Fan
06-23-2006, 10:31 AM
why do you have to attack me? i had the best idea on this thread and i was giving credit where credit is due... i mean who wouldnt vote for ophra?

SubaSteevo
06-23-2006, 10:50 AM
why do you have to attack me? i had the best idea on this thread and i was giving credit where credit is due... i mean who wouldnt vote for ophra?

Me!

That would be one more step towards a dictatorship. I mean she already tells half the US what books to read, if she was president she'd be telling everyone what books they can't read.

Suby Fan
06-23-2006, 10:55 AM
oh yeah we all know she is such a commi

Royal Tiger
06-23-2006, 12:13 PM
You violated rule #2, you're not allowed to mention michael "I make up things up as I go" moore. Rule #1 is you can't use the 'F" word; ford.

demonsvx
06-23-2006, 12:30 PM
Anybody would be better than what we have now. Even Al Gore doesnt look as bad as our current president. Watch Bush at any speech and he jumbles phrases to where HE doesnt even understand what he is saying:rolleyes: Also why does he DICTATE what he can do to the rest of the world and expects every country to bow down to him and they refuse?

dcarrb
06-23-2006, 12:42 PM
Here's hoping it comes down to Hillary Clinton versus Condoleeza Rice for president. I chuckle just thinking what a bug-up-the-butt that would be for the arch-right, lily-white good ol' boys.

dcb

lhopp77
06-23-2006, 12:48 PM
Here's hoping it comes down to Hillary Clinton versus Condoleeza Rice for president. I chuckle just thinking what a bug-up-the-butt that would be for the arch-right, lily-white good ol' boys.

dcb

I seriously doubt that they would think twice about it. It would be no contest. I think you do not understand the right or even far right--Rice would win easily. You seem to confuse Right Conservatives with Skinhead/Nazis--which is a total misconception. It would be the same as me saying that the far left liberals are all commies--not that they miss it by much, but it is still not a correct characterization.

Oh, before you assume that I know nothing about the South---I lived in GA for 20 years off and on.

Lee

dcarrb
06-23-2006, 01:14 PM
I think you do not understand the right or even far right--Rice would win easily. You seem to confuse Right Conservatives with Skinhead/Nazis--which is a total misconception.
Fact is, I was raised in an exceedingly conservative environment and still come down on the right side of many issues. And I know of none into ugly extremism but plenty who would be worked into quite a foamy lather if they had to choose between a liberal white and conservative black woman for president. And I guarantee such sentiment would defy regional boundaries.

dcb

Suby Fan
06-23-2006, 01:30 PM
You violated rule #2, you're not allowed to mention michael "I make up things up as I go" moore. Rule #1 is you can't use the 'F" word; ford.

here is one link read though it...
http://www.michaelmoore.com/books-films/f911reader/index.php?id=16

SubaSteevo
06-23-2006, 03:15 PM

Michael Moore does not make his information up. Is he deceptive? Yes. Is he sneaky? Yes. Does he manipulate information and take it out of context? Yes. But he doesn't make it up.

Noone who supports Bush should be calling him a liar, because Bush does the same thing and just as often (if not more so), and both have made careers of it.

I personally don't like either of them.

Royal Tiger
06-23-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm not wasting my time reading it. And he was caught making up numbers, and back peddled and said the number were "adjusted" for continuity of the story, or general BS answer, artistic license.

lhopp77
06-23-2006, 07:12 PM
Fact is, I was raised in an exceedingly conservative environment and still come down on the right side of many issues. And I know of none into ugly extremism but plenty who would be worked into quite a foamy lather if they had to choose between a liberal white and conservative black woman for president. And I guarantee such sentiment would defy regional boundaries.

dcb

If it was between a liberal white male and a conservative black woman, I would agree with you. But not if it was a liberal white woman (and rumored lesbian) and a black woman I don't think it would be a serious decision for many real conservatives. They might cuss the choices but would not hesitate if conservative. Just my opinion of course since I have not facts to bear it out other than a few polls done several months ago. Dick Morse's book is interesting on the topic and remember he was a Clinton (Bill) advisor.

Lee

demonsvx
06-23-2006, 08:22 PM
So why has our current president and his administration, in my opinion, not upheld what they swore to do, which is abide by Constitutional law and balances? We need to drop the Patriot Act like a bag of flaming poo because it violates and curtails the Constitution. The Executive branch of our government believes that what they are doing is right because it involves a "war on terrorism". It is a false sense of security when our government fears millions of Americans by "randomly" collecting info on them within our border and NOT abroad. If we had the CIA and FBI of the past doing there job 9-11 would have never happened. A government that fears my FREEDOM is a government that will DICTATE what is "good" for me and the rest of the country. This includes Bush or any other politician who "decides" how to run my life Democrat, Republican, Independent or any other of the lesser known parties. When will Americans wake up to this?

It's Just Eric
06-23-2006, 08:35 PM
...Patrick Stewart for president...

lhopp77
06-23-2006, 08:45 PM
So why has our current president and his administration, in my opinion, not upheld what they swore to do, which is abide by Constitutional law and balances? We need to drop the Patriot Act like a bag of flaming poo because it violates and curtails the Constitution. The Executive branch of our government believes that what they are doing is right because it involves a "war on terrorism". It is a false sense of security when our government fears millions of Americans by "randomly" collecting info on them within our border and NOT abroad. If we had the CIA and FBI of the past doing there job 9-11 would have never happened. A government that fears my FREEDOM is a government that will DICTATE what is "good" for me and the rest of the country. This includes Bush or any other politician who "decides" how to run my life Democrat, Republican, Independent or any other of the lesser known parties. When will Americans wake up to this?

And just how does the Patriot act "violate" the Constitution or even curtail it??? Give me some good hard references other than flying by the seat of your pants. Do you even know what the Patriot Act does? The CIA and FBI were PREVENTED from doing their job by previous laws and executive branch (legal weinies) interpretation of them----during the Clinton administration. The CIA was prevented from providing information to the FBI it had received from overseas sources obtained in ways illegal inside the US. I assure you that the Democrats are as inclined to run your life as the Republicans--and take most of your money while they are doing it.

Lee

demonsvx
06-23-2006, 09:07 PM
I did reference democrats and repubicans as both being responsible. I also understand the Clinton admin. was responsible for cutting funds as well as not taking Bin Laden out when they had the chance. Its in my opinion a ongoing problem with our government why they do this and then do that. Its been a problem for years and we are partly to blame also as Americans. We failed in 9-11 by not taking it seriously and letting it happen. Why do we need the Patriot Act? Because it has a "meaniful" title? No It gave unparrelled power to our government which can be abused thus everyone is a potential "terrorist" under the Act. I have not read it fully because it scares me to know that I could be breaking a law I do not know or understand.Do you think it will help in the long run?

lhopp77
06-23-2006, 09:24 PM
Michael Moore does not make his information up. Is he deceptive? Yes. Is he sneaky? Yes. Does he manipulate information and take it out of context? Yes. But he doesn't make it up.

Read this to see just his lies and deceptions during Fahrenheit 9/11. You will note that the author is neutral and does not cut Bush any slack either in some areas even though the primary topic is the movie.

http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fiftysix-Deceits-in-Fahrenheit-911.htm

Lee

SubaSteevo
06-23-2006, 11:25 PM
Read this to see just his lies and deceptions during Fahrenheit 9/11. You will note that the author is neutral and does not cut Bush any slack either in some areas even though the primary topic is the movie.

http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fiftysix-Deceits-in-Fahrenheit-911.htm

Lee

Way too much information for me to bother reading or care about, especially since what I had said is summed up before you even get to the table of contents:
"...a genuinely impressive accomplishment in a perverse sort of way...a case study in how to convert elements that are mainly true into an impression that is entirely false..."

He is no better or worse than Bush in this regard, and the world would probably be a better place without either of them. However I do give Moore a couple of points because I thought "Bowling for Columbine" was a great film.

lhopp77
06-24-2006, 08:39 AM
"...a genuinely impressive accomplishment in a perverse sort of way...a case study in how to convert elements that are mainly false into an impression that is entirely true..."

Fixed your post to tell it like it is. :)

Lee

SubaSteevo
06-24-2006, 09:05 AM
Fixed your post to tell it like it is. :)

Lee

So I quote the source that YOU provided, and you change it? And you're knocking Moore for making up information? :confused:

Get out of your ****ing hole

Royal Tiger
06-24-2006, 11:31 AM
I refuse to also watch bowling for columbine as there were numerous other inaccuracies and half truths in that one. Balme the inanimate objects. They did it. As for columbine, before you start attacking me, my wife's uncle lives in Littleton, CO, and her aunt was at the library in the front of the campus when it happened. Her cousin Gavin's hockey coach had a brother who was a teacher and was killed that day. I have also, through work, had access to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept. reports. Don't blame the school district after they made a student film about taking over the school. Don't blame the parents after the one's mother told authorities afterward she wonder why there was a shotgun barrel in her son's room, but didn't even ask him about it. a$$ boy moore brings no one to task, other then his self serving liberal viewpoints on firearms ownership in America.

SubaSteevo
06-24-2006, 11:42 AM
I refuse to also watch bowling for columbine as there were numerous other inaccuracies and half truths in that one. Balme the inanimate objects. They did it. As for columbine, before you start attacking me, my wife's uncle lives in Littleton, CO, and her aunt was at the library in the front of the campus when it happened. Her cousin Gavin's hockey coach had a brother who was a teacher and was killed that day. I have also, through work, had access to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept. reports. Don't blame the school district after they made a student film about taking over the school. Don't blame the parents after the one's mother told authorities afterward she wonder why there was a shotgun barrel in her son's room, but didn't even ask him about it. a$$ boy moore brings no one to task, other then his self serving liberal viewpoints on firearms ownership in America.

I didn't say I liked it for its documentaty qualities, I said I liked it as a film :)

There are numerous inaccuracies in X-Men, but that doesn't mean I can't find enjoyment in it. ;)

Electrophil
06-24-2006, 07:34 PM
I didn't say I liked it for its documentaty qualities, I said I liked it as a film :)

There are numerous inaccuracies in X-Men, but that doesn't mean I can't find enjoyment in it. ;)

I thought the film was really entertaining. Especially the part where a couple in the audience got up yelling obscenities at the screen and left the theatre.

I found that part hilarious.

The day I went, there was more going on in the audience than on the screen. I had a blast just watching the people in the rows in front of me. The attitude was more split and polarized at that point. It was so much fun.

It wouldn't be the same today. Most agree now that Dubya is a stumbling bumbling idiot that doesn't have a clue how to handle a crisis.

WGJ
06-27-2006, 01:34 AM
"Lurking just over the horizon are liabilities for three Republicans who have topped several national, independent polls for the GOP's favorite 2008 nominee: Sen. John McCain (affair, divorce), former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (affair, divorce, affair, divorce), and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani (divorce, affair, nasty divorce). Together, they form the most maritally challenged crop of presidential hopefuls in American political history."

But Gawd forbid Clinton should get a BJ in the Whitehouse. No hypocrisy here. Like the Clinton's marital relationship is anyone else's business. And they are still married unlike the Republicans above, who all have new wife #2 or #3.
Anyone? Anyone?
WGJ

WGJ
06-27-2006, 01:48 AM
"Now, just a few years after infidelity was considered a dealbreaker for a presidential candidate, the party that presents itself as the arbiter of virtue may field an unprecedented two-timing trifecta.

McCain was still married and living with his wife in 1979 while, according to The New York Times' Nicholas Kristof, "aggressively courting a 25-year-old woman who was as beautiful as she was rich." McCain divorced his wife, who had raised their three children while he was imprisoned in Vietnam, then launched his political career with his new wife's family money. In 2000, McCain managed to deflect media questioning about his first marriage with a deft admission of responsibility for its failure. It's possible that the age of the offense and McCain's charmed relationship with the press will pull him through again, but Giuliani and Gingrich may face a more difficult challenge. Both conducted well-documented affairs in the last decade--while still in public office.

Giuliani informed his second wife, Donna Hanover, of his intention to seek a separation in a 2000 press conference. The announcement was precipitated by a tabloid frenzy after Giuliani marched with his then-mistress, Judith Nathan, in New York's St. Patrick's Day parade, an acknowledgement of infidelity so audacious that Daily News columnist Jim Dwyer compared it with "groping in the window at Macy's." In the acrid divorce proceedings that followed, Hanover accused Giuliani of serial adultery, alleging that Nathan was just the latest in a string of mistresses, following an affair the mayor had had with his former communications director.

But the most notorious of them all is undoubtedly Gingrich, who ran for Congress in 1978 on the slogan, "Let Our Family Represent Your Family." (He was reportedly cheating on his first wife at the time). In 1995, an alleged mistress from that period, Anne Manning, told Vanity Fair's Gail Sheehy: "We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, 'I never slept with her.'" Gingrich obtained his first divorce in 1981, after forcing his wife, who had helped put him through graduate school, to haggle over the terms while in the hospital, as she recovered from uterine cancer surgery. In 1999, he was disgraced again, having been caught in an affair with a 33-year-old congressional aide while spearheading the impeachment proceedings against President Clinton.

Despite the scandalous details, whether the press will air them is still an open question. When it comes to personal morality, liberal commentators have long argued that the press has one standard for Democrats and another for Republicans (and another one entirely for the Clintons). It's possible that the mainstream media will fail to apply the same scrutiny to the known transgressions of Gingrich, Giuliani and McCain as the Times did to rumors about Hillary Clinton's husband. But for that to happen, the press will have to resist four powerful political dynamics that will almost certainly be pushing to get the story out."

The Full Article:
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2006/0607.benen.html
WGJ

Royal Tiger
06-27-2006, 08:42 AM
I think the issue, WGJ, most people have with clinton is he lied about the whole thing, under oath. And before the Bush lied crap starts, clinton was under oath. Something I take seriously as I have to swear in for everything from traffic tickets to murder cases. I thought McCain would be a good canidante. My friend was teaching in Nebraska after college and met Chuck Hagle and said he had alot of good answers to what he was asked, point blank, with no lead in.

mohrds
06-27-2006, 10:48 AM
McCain would be the best choice for the next president, followed by Fiengold.

True they are different parties, but they have very similar philosophies. Fiscal Responsiblity, Social Responsibility, Campaign Responsibilty, and other cross-party ideals.

Condi will be a good president in 2016, but the racist vote is still too strong right now to make it possible.

As for Hilary, I think she will embarass and bankrupt America much worse than W already has, plus so many Democrats hate her, most Independants hate her and almost all Republicans hate her, that the RNC could run Snoopy & Woodstock against her and win.

WGJ
06-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Royal Tiger: "I think the issue, WGJ, most people have with clinton is he lied about the whole thing, under oath. And before the Bush lied crap starts, clinton was under oath."

My problem with the Clinton vs the Republicans is the FACT that Gingrich, (among others) "in 1999,...was disgraced again, having been caught in an affair with a 33-year-old congressional aide while spearheading the impeachment proceedings against President Clinton." The hypocrisy of wasting the taxpayers money going after Clinton over his sex life was and is one of the dumbest and most embarrassing moments in our poilitical history. The rest of the world was bemused, to say the least. Had the Republicans better spent thier time on the real issues Clinton would never have had to be questioned about his affair(s) under oath. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

The Republican party's recent history is rife with deviants and perverts who have been caught, prosecuted and imprisoned. I'm talkin' about a pretty long list. And I'm pretty sure Clinton never allowed any male homosexual prostitutes access to the Whitehouse under the guise of being a 'journalist'.
Mind boggeling hypocrisy.

WGJ

lhopp77
06-27-2006, 02:19 PM
The Republican party's recent history is rife with deviants and perverts who have been caught, prosecuted and imprisoned. I'm talkin' about a pretty long list. And I'm pretty sure Clinton never allowed any male homosexual prostitutes access to the Whitehouse under the guise of being a 'journalist'.
Mind boggeling hypocrisy.
WGJ

Can you provide any factual proof of ANY of your statement???? I doubt it. Good ol' Democrat Barney Franks is about the only one I know of that did any of that and good ol' Democrat Ted Kennedy that let a young girl die so he could come up with an alibi.

PS: If Clinton had clearly said. "Yep, I did it and it was good---what you going to do about it." The opponents could have questioned his character and judgment, but that would have been about all. As it was he lied under oath and his bad character and judgment were revealed for the world to see.

Lee

WGJ
06-27-2006, 09:54 PM
Lee:
"Can you provide any factual proof of ANY of your statement???? I doubt it. Good ol' Democrat Barney Franks is about the only one I know of that did any of that and good ol' Democrat Ted Kennedy that let a young girl die so he could come up with an alibi."

Here you are sir, may I have another?

* Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a.
"Republican Marty"), was taken into custody by Florida
police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with
an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug
LSD.

* Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was
charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and
possession of child pornography.

* Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was
accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter
and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were
reported in the media.

* Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a
return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail
after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission
to perform oral sex on him.

* Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded
guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old
girl.

* Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling
was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an
8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay
couple from adopting her.

* Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty
to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14
years in federal prison.

* Republican election board official Kevin Coan was
sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex
over the internet from a 14-year old girl.

* Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with
two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old
boy.

* Republican legislator Keith Westmoreland was
arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious
exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing
himself to children).

* Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt
was found guilty of molesting a 15-year old girl.

* Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded
guilty to molesting a male child.

* Republican activist John Butler was charged with
criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.

* Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to
molesting his two daughters.

* Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W.
Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.

* Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter
pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault
on a teenage boy.

* Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr.
pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and
served 6-months in prison.

* Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to
possession of child pornography on his home computer
and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and
fined $18,000.

* Republican parole board officer and former Colorado
state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired
after child pornography was found in his possession.

* Republican strategist and Citadel Military College
graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on
five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over
the internet.

* Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is
described as a "good military man" and "church goer,"
was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an
11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.

* Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his
candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations
surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four
underage girls, including his daughter.

* Republican campaign worker, police officer and
self-proclaimed reverend Steve Aiken was convicted of
having sex with two underage girls.

* Republican director of the "Young Republican
Federation" Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old
daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.

* Republican president of the New York City Housing
Development Corp. Russell Harding pleaded guilty to
possessing child pornography on his computer.

* Republican benefactor of conservative Christian
groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was found guilty of
raping a 15-year old girl. Dasen, 62, who is married
with grown children and several grandchildren, has
allegedly told police that over the past decade he
paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large
number of young women.

* Republican Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld
authorized the rape of children in Iraqi prisons in
order to humiliate their parents into providing
information about the anti-American insurgency. See
excerpt of one prisoner's report here and his full
report here:

http://www.armchairsubversive.com/prisoner.jpg

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/iraq/abughraib/151108.pdf

All of this is a matter of public record,
WGJ

WGJ
06-27-2006, 10:04 PM
These first two are my favorites, Thurmond because he was such a hard core racist but he wasn't above raping a 15 yr. old black girl and Horsley because he's such a total deviant and admitted it. Mind boggeling.

Thurmond 'has mixed race child' by a black girl he impregnated when she was 15 yrs. old!
A 78-year-old mixed race woman claims she is the love child of
controversial US senator Strom Thurmond who died this year aged 100.

< http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/americas/3321483.stm >

More Republican Hypocrisy, Weirdness and Criminal Activity:

Republican anti-abortion activist Neal Horsley admitted to having
sex with a mule. The full story here:
http://www.newshounds.us/2005/05/06/bizarre_sex_habits_of_the_extreme_rightwing.php

Republican serial killer Ted Bundy was hired by the Republican Party.

Dick Nixon organized a burglary while president and engaged in
criminal activity to cover it up

Republican Party Chairman Sam Walls, who is married, was urged to drop his
candidacy for Congress when it was found he likes to dress up in women's clothing. For the full story:
http://www.armchairsubversive.com/sam_walls.htm

Republican activist Matthew Glavin, who preached family values, was caught
masturbating in public and fondling an undercover park ranger.

Republican Congressman Edward Schrock resigned from Congress after he was caught searching for sex on a gay telephone service.

Republican Mayor Jim West championed an anti-gay agenda, but was later found to be gay himself

Republican voter Timothy McVeigh bombed Oklahoma City

Republican preacher Jimmy Swaggart preached fidelity, but cheated on
his wife with a prostitute.

Republican Congressman Bob Livingston was about to vote for impeaching President Clinton for sexual improprieties until it was disclosed he is an adulterer.

Republican Congressman Henry Hyde denounced President Clinton's extramarital affair, but was later found to be an adulterer himself.

Republican Senator Bob Packwood resigned from Congress after 29
women accused him of sexual harrassment.

All a matter of public record. Anything else Lee? Because there's even more...
WGJ

Royal Tiger
06-27-2006, 10:52 PM
There are just as many scumball democrats. We need to find a direction and move forward. And for most of that list, it's our fault we re-elect those that are morally challanged, on both sides.

lhopp77
06-28-2006, 12:27 AM
These first two are my favorites, Thurmond because he was such a hard core racist but he wasn't above raping a 15 yr. old black girl and Horsley because he's such a total deviant and admitted it. Mind boggeling.

Thurmond 'has mixed race child' by a black girl he impregnated when she was 15 yrs. old!
A 78-year-old mixed race woman claims she is the love child of
controversial US senator Strom Thurmond who died this year aged 100.

WGJ

It is impressive that Democrats spend so much time researching ALL sex crimes to come up with flakey stats to try to prove that Republicans are sex deviants. As there are more registered Democrats than Republicans, I assure you that a list could be compiled against Democrats that would put this one to shame.

But for the record--Thurmond met Carrie Butler (the girls mother) when he was 22 and she was 16 (legal age then).

All of the Kennedys are/were adulterers while one is a murderer and a Kennedy cousin a convicted rapist.

Demo Rep Gerry Studds---sex with a teen age male page

I spent about 15 minutes and was able to come up with 5 Democratic Businessmen/gay rights activists/ abortion rights activist that were convicted of underage sex crimes. So, it is not a big deal to make an opposing list like yours, but it serves no real purpose. Only the Democratic party stoops so very low to spend the time to compile such a list.

As there are more registered Democrats in the US than Republicans, I assure you that sex crimes are committed in roughly the same percentages by party members, etc.

The Rumsfeld charge is PURE FICTION.

Get real, Williford.

Lee

WGJ
06-28-2006, 01:18 AM
but he also should have NEVER BEEN ASKED THE FREAKIN' QUESTION...

Can you provide any factual proof of ANY of your statement???? I doubt it. Good ol' Democrat Barney Franks is about the only one I know of that did any of that and good ol' Democrat Ted Kennedy that let a young girl die so he could come up with an alibi.

PS: If Clinton had clearly said. "Yep, I did it and it was good---what you going to do about it." The opponents could have questioned his character and judgment, but that would have been about all. As it was he lied under oath and his bad character and judgment were revealed for the world to see.

Lee

You didn't ask for Democratic deevs. And Dems aren't the self righteous "Family Values" party, full of child molesters. Republicans are the anti-gay marriage party, that's full of gays. The funny part is how easy it was to find this stuff. There's so many deev twisto Republicans who've been busted. There's quite a bit more I didn't show. I figured I'd show the stories of a couple of the sick puppies I remembered from the news. You don't even have to look. Rush Limbaugh just got busted at the airport with someone else's Viagara! How funny is that! You can't make this stuff up! It's sick but also funny. Like watching a train wreck. You know it's wrong to look but you can't turn away. Just too sick and twisted.
How do you explain the incredible number of top "Family Values" Republican adulterers? The guys most likely to be nominated to run for president? These are the same sanctimonious self righteous hypocrites who want to amend the Constitution that marriage is only heterosexual. Something really stinks, and it ain't my socks.
WGJ

WGJ
06-28-2006, 01:38 AM
'Why did Rush Limbaugh visit the epicenter of the child sex trade?

No doubt you have already heard about the instantly-infamous Limbaugh incident. The use of viagra -- which may or may not have been legally prescribed -- indicates that the Republican party's chief propagandist traveled to the Dominican Republic intending to have sex.
The question is: What kind of sex?"

C'mon, admit it, sick but funny. Nobody could make this up. Good question too. But he's not President Bill Clinton so he'll probably only have to wait awhile for this to die down. How's he going to explain this on his radio show?

WGJ

lhopp77
06-28-2006, 07:47 AM
'Why did Rush Limbaugh visit the epicenter of the child sex trade?
No doubt you have already heard about the instantly-infamous Limbaugh incident. The use of viagra -- which may or may not have been legally prescribed -- indicates that the Republican party's chief propagandist traveled to the Dominican Republic intending to have sex.
The question is: What kind of sex?"
C'mon, admit it, sick but funny. Nobody could make this up. Good question too. But he's not President Bill Clinton so he'll probably only have to wait awhile for this to die down. How's he going to explain this on his radio show?

WGJ
So, If I put some properly prescribed Viagra in a plain bottle and went to Cancun, the same charges would be leveled at me??? And charges that the purpose for my trip was only sex and then question what kind of sex. Get real. He will answer it just like Jerry Springer talked about his "addiction" to Viagra.

Now, so you wanted to open a center for young athletes????? Hummmm, very interesting---what kind of weight lifting sicko would want to be surrounded by nice young innocent kids all of the time. Maybe a Pedo???? Which athletes would you prefer the males or females??? Get real----that is the same type of ridiculous charges that you are making.

Like I have said in another post on here----what I see as the tactics used by the Democratic Party or rabid supporter thereof---I want no part in it. Anyone that can think and has average intelligence KNOWS that you could sift through all sex and other horrendous crimes committed in the US and come up with a staggering list of Democrat activists, leaders, members, contributors, pollsters, politicians and religious leaders. My point is---who would stoop so low as to do something like that----you got it---that is why it is so easy for you to find because the sicko Democrats have done just that. Like I said--I spent 15 minutes and came up with 5 Democrat sex abusers and they were NOT on someones list. They were identifed individually.

Stay away from fiction, half-truths, slanted truths and selective reporting. I am not your normal undereducated and intellectually challenged average member of the Democratic party that believes everything shoved at them.

Lee

Electrophil
06-28-2006, 08:12 AM
Now, so you wanted to open a center for young athletes????? Hummmm, very interesting---what kind of weight lifting sicko would want to be surrounded by nice young innocent kids all of the time. Maybe a Pedo???? Which athletes would you prefer the males or females???

Lee

Come on Lee, I understand your point, and it's valid. But please don't go there. We are suppose to be slandering every politician out there, not each other. :D

Electrophil
06-28-2006, 08:13 AM
Here you are sir, may I have another?
"
"
"
"

That list of deviants was absolutely incredible. :eek:

Royal Tiger
06-28-2006, 08:32 AM
How about Jesse Jackson?

I think what I said had merit, we can agree there are ALOT of people, ON BOTH SIDES, who have abused the power entrusted to them. It's on us, the voters, to be more diligent. A task that is close to impossible with the mud throwing hype at every election. One that kills me to this day, is I was on active duty following 9/11 and I was listening to the radio on base and a democrat ad came on where a black girl asks her father why do republicans hate black people. Come on. It was the Republicans who ended slavery, and it was the democrats who put troops in schools in the 60's to keep blacks out. Wallace anyone? It's a shame the general populace is so stupid. I'm never amazed anymore at how dumb people are after doing my job for 11 years. And it was Truman who refused to cut Puerto Rico free after WWII, even after they set off a bomb in D.C. I wonder what it would be like now if they hadn't been getting a free ride for the last 60 years, over populating the cities on the east coast and becoming professional welfare recepiants.

lhopp77
06-28-2006, 08:36 AM
Come on Lee, I understand your point, and it's valid. But please don't go there. We are suppose to be slandering every politician out there, not each other. :D

Robert, you left the last sentence out of my quote in the paragraph you referenced. I was NOT saying or even implying that Williford was like that, but simply pointing out for me to draw the conclusion of that from what he wanted to do was as absurd as many of the connections made by the Democratic far left.

And like I said about the list, it is really pathetic that the research would be done in those depths to compile such a list. As we ALL KNOW, sicko and horrendous crimes are not the mark of any particular political party, but actually represent a cross section of society as a whole. The same list could be developed for Democrats if someone wanted to spend the time and effort. And given the demographics of the Democratic party, it is a certainty that the list would be much longer. I just don't think anyone in the Republican party will ever stoop so low as to compile such a list. Or I definitely hope not--if they do, I will seriously question my affiliations.

Lee

lhopp77
06-28-2006, 08:40 AM
How about Jesse Jackson?

I think what I said had merit, we can agree there are ALOT of people, ON BOTH SIDES, who have abused the power entrusted to them. It's on us, the voters, to be more diligent. A task that is close to impossible with the mud throwing hype at every election. One that kills me to this day, is I was on active duty following 9/11 and I was listening to the radio on base and a democrat ad came on where a black girl asks her father why do republicans hate black people. Come on. It was the Republicans who ended slavery, and it was the democrats who put troops in schools in the 60's to keep blacks out. Wallace anyone? It's a shame the general populace is so stupid. I'm never amazed anymore at how dumb people are after doing my job for 11 years. And it was Truman who refused to cut Puerto Rico free after WWII, even after they set off a bomb in D.C. I wonder what it would be like now if they hadn't been getting a free ride for the last 60 years, over populating the cities on the east coast and becoming professional welfare recepiants.

What about Democratic Governor Faubus of ARK that used the National Guard to keep Blacks from entering Little Rock HS? A Republican President Eisenhower sent in the Airborne Troopers to force the integration.

I agree--why do the current liberal black leaders seem to forget all of this??? :confused:

Lee

lhopp77
06-28-2006, 09:22 AM
Just one example. Former Democratic Governor of Oregon and Secretary of Transportation under Jimmy Carter.

http://www.wweek.com/story.php?story=5091

My last post on this subject.

Lee

ShiuludeSVX
06-28-2006, 09:29 AM
Joe Walsh.

He's STILL got more brain cells than most that we have had in the last 20 years.

mohrds
06-28-2006, 11:23 AM
I think a simple way to sum it up for all parties involved is this:

No one worth voting for will be running in the next election and anyone who would be a good president is smart enough not to get involved with politics.

Sinmple solution, have a lottery for the president for 1 year terms. It would be revolutionary to see how an 18 year old idealist followed by a 50 year old realist would handle the country. Now before anyone says "You're crazy", think about if it could really be worse than it has been for the last few decades?

SubaSteevo
06-28-2006, 11:28 AM

No one worth voting for will be running in the next election and anyone who would be a good president is smart enough not to get involved with politics.

Sinmple solution, have a lottery for the president for 1 year terms. It would be revolutionary to see how an 18 year old idealist followed by a 50 year old realist would handle the country. Now before anyone says "You're crazy", think about if it could really be worse than it has been for the last few decades?

I like the lottery idea! SubaSteevo 2008! w00t!

Electrophil
06-28-2006, 12:04 PM
Robert, you left the last sentence out of my quote in the paragraph you referenced. I was NOT saying or even implying that Williford was like that, but simply pointing out for me to draw the conclusion of that from what he wanted to do was as absurd as many of the connections made by the Democratic far left.

And like I said about the list, it is really pathetic that the research would be done in those depths to compile such a list. As we ALL KNOW, sicko and horrendous crimes are not the mark of any particular political party, but actually represent a cross section of society as a whole. The same list could be developed for Democrats if someone wanted to spend the time and effort. And given the demographics of the Democratic party, it is a certainty that the list would be much longer. I just don't think anyone in the Republican party will ever stoop so low as to compile such a list. Or I definitely hope not--if they do, I will seriously question my affiliations.

Lee

I totally understand where you are coming from on the Pedo reference, and I saw your point clearly. My only concern is striking too close on someone's principles on that particular reference. For Bill to put up such an effort on trying to set a project like that in stone, it must be a strong principal for him. Even though your comment is benign, and you were merely being analogous, I just sensed it would strike too close to the heart and inflame him via personal principal of his project. I'm sure Bill will call you a jerk under his breath and move on. :)

We just need to be careful in this forum that we keep our attacks toward the generality of the party and groups, or the powers that be will shut us down. Since Politics and Religion are the two hottest flame inducing topics in the world, I think we do a great job on keeping it civil and even entertaining. :)

On to the vicious attacks::D

The list is very relevant for the simple reason of practice what you preach. The republican party has always went after the religious right with the morality and family values angle. They represent themselves as if God is a registered republican.

God is not a Republican, God is a Dictator.

His son however, is a Democrat.

To say that the Republican party would not stoop as low as to compile a list is hogwash. Once again.... 2 words... Swiftboat Veterans. Lets never forget how low a republican group will sink.

Are there middle and high level Democrats out there that are deviants? Well of course there are. But they aren't running around saying it's God will that a city got destroyed due to homosexuality. They aren't running around saying another party is against family values and common morality, and that God is "on their side." They don't produce Presidents that refer to an impending invasion into Muslim lands as a "Crusade". Tell me.... Was that a Religious background talking or just pure idiocy? Or was it both?

It's the hypocrisy of the morally defunct Republican party that causes these types of lists to be developed.

Electrophil
06-28-2006, 12:09 PM

You're crazy. :p :D

Royal Tiger
06-28-2006, 02:41 PM
I like the term Crusade. I watched the special last night on the History Channel and if not for some double dealing by the "christian" Byzintines, they would have worked. I'm not type casting, but alot of the muslims are not "holy" people. Anyone that preaches killing women and children is not someone who represents any god. The real shame is the muslims ended up where all the oil was found. If the central US was like the persian gulf area, no one would have to deal with those idiots and they'd have no clout to impose thier will on anyone.

WGJ
06-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Joe Walsh.

He's STILL got more brain cells than most that we have had in the last 20 years.

Which one? The Texas cross dresser , the muscian? Who is he?

Thanks,
WGJ

ShiuludeSVX
06-28-2006, 10:32 PM
Which one? The Texas cross dresser , the muscian? Who is he?

Thanks,
WGJ

Eagles singer.

"I'd like to remind you all, I AM RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT".
Why not.

And there is a lot to be said for the comment -- "anyone who would be a good president is smart enough not to get involved with politics".

Anyone who gets that involved in it in the first place is just in it for the power anyway. Not to do anything for us.
Oh they might start out that way, but once they get to livin' off of us, they wanna do whatevers it TAKES to stay there.

WGJ
06-28-2006, 10:55 PM
Now, so you wanted to open a center for young athletes????? Hummmm, very interesting---what kind of weight lifting sicko would want to be surrounded by nice young innocent kids all of the time. Maybe a Pedo???? Which athletes would you prefer the males or females??? Get real----that is the same type of ridiculous charges that you are making.

Lee[/QUOTE]

There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

lhopp77
06-28-2006, 11:01 PM

Lee

There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe[/QUOTE]

Right over his head just like the air over the wing of a airplane!!!:rolleyes: :)

Lee

WGJ
06-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Having hundreds of foreign kids come here from S. America, Asia, Africa, and Europe to learn English and play soccer with American kids from all over the U.S. is a horrible idea. I mean imagine, foreign kids playing with our kids, learning to speak real English while interacting with our kids. All of them improving their athletic abilities while getting to know each other. All the kids training together under the tutelage of an Olympic level Strength and Conditioning Coach, learning Basketball from Judd Buschler (the white guy who subbed for Jordan on the Bulls), Baseball from Steve Finley (I trained him for two yrs.). Volleyball coaching from Karch Kiraly (three time Olympic Gold Medalist, trained him for 3 yrs). Hanging out at the beach, going to the Zoo and all the other fun stuff to do in SD.
Yeah, prep school and college students training here with foreign prep school students here on student visas, bad idea. Promoting friendship and an exchange of cultures, bad idea. Educating kids, bad idea. Making them healthier, better athletes, bad idea. Having kids get coached by pro athletes and Olympic Champions, bad idea. Meeting real Americans and eating American food. Bad idea. Bringing tens of thousands of dollars into the local economy, bad idea. Letting foreign kids see what this country is REALLY about. Bad idea. Spreading good will throughout the world. Very bad idea.
What was I thinking? I'm so ashamed.

Lee I've got bad news, to the great shame of the good ol' USA there's over half a million foreign students here from all over the world. And to think I was trying to contribute to that. Oh the shame, the shame.

WGJ

lhopp77
06-28-2006, 11:18 PM
Missed the whole point of my post!! :confused: :rolleyes:

It obviously had nothing to do with the kids. :)

Lee

LarryIII
06-29-2006, 05:23 AM
I think that we should keep Randy (Aredubjay) as "El Presidente".
He's doing a good job IMHO.
I think that the symbol of his political party is the zebra, not the donkey or elephant.

WGJ
07-03-2006, 09:27 PM
This is guarenteed to piss you off...

Political Scandals Refuse To Go Away in 'Corrupticut'
Officials' Wrongdoing Persists After Governor's 2005 Conviction

By David A. Fahrenthold
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, July 3, 2006; Page A03

NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- There was the mayor who liked to be plied with $100-plus bottles of Bordeaux. The governor who took a free hot tub. The state senator who was given a job that paid $30,000 for doing nothing -- and then demanded a raise.

The past few years have revealed so many tales of graft, malfeasance and all-purpose criminality by public servants in Connecticut that it's hard to choose the most brazen. But for Kevin J. O'Connor, the U.S. attorney here, one moment stands out.
Mayor John M. Fabrizi wipes away tears, with his wife, Mary, by his side, at Bridgeport City Hall. Fabrizi admitted on June 20 to using cocaine while in office but said he had been clean for 18 months. He did not offer to resign.

It came in June 2004, while then-Gov. John G. Rowland (R) -- he of the hot tub -- was facing impeachment in the legislature for improperly taking gifts. Even in that fraught time, O'Connor said, federal agents recorded state Sen. Ernest E. Newton II (D) -- he of the no-show job -- asking someone for a bribe.

"I thought to myself, you know, 'What are these people thinking?' " O'Connor said.

I know what they were thinking, "Free stuff! And nobody will find out!"
Vote the corrupt bastards out!
WGJ
Full story:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/02/AR2006070200595.html?referrer=email

WGJ
07-06-2006, 09:55 PM
A Driven President Faces a World of Crises

By Michael Abramowitz and Robin Wright
Washington Post Staff Writers
Thursday, July 6, 2006; Page A01

From deteriorating security in Afghanistan and Somalia to mayhem in the Middle East, confrontation with Iran and eroding relations with Russia, the White House suddenly sees crisis in every direction.

North Korea's long-range missile test Tuesday, although unsuccessful, was another reminder of the bleak foreign policy landscape that faces President Bush even outside of Iraq. Few foreign policy experts foresee the reclusive Stalinist state giving up the nuclear weapons it appears to have acquired, making it another in a long list of world problems that threaten to cloud the closing years of the Bush administration, according to foreign policy experts in both parties.
In Seoul, passengers on a subway train watch TV screens broadcasting North Korea's test launches. (By Ahn Young-joon -- Associated Press)

"I am hard-pressed to think of any other moment in modern times where there have been so many challenges facing this country simultaneously," said Richard N. Haass, a former senior Bush administration official who heads the Council on Foreign Relations. "The danger is that Mr. Bush will hand over a White House to a successor that will face a far messier world, with far fewer resources left to cope with it."

Electrophil
07-06-2006, 11:50 PM
"I am hard-pressed to think of any other moment in modern times where there have been so many challenges facing this country simultaneously," said Richard N. Haass, a former senior Bush administration official who heads the Council on Foreign Relations. "The danger is that Mr. Bush will hand over a White House to a successor that will face a far messier world, with far fewer resources left to cope with it."

Reminds me of exactly what Bush Senior left Clinton. A financial mess. The next guy will have just enough time to fix it before another Bush comes in and screws it all up again.

WGJ
07-07-2006, 09:21 PM
Here some of the stuff those evil bastards, Clinton amd Kennedy are up to:

Minimum Wage: No Justificaion For Screwing The American Worker (excerpts), Bob Herbert
...The federal minimum wage, currently $5.15 an hour, was last raised in 1997. Since then, its purchasing power has deteriorated by 20 percent. Analysts at the Economic Policy Institute and the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities jointly crunched the numbers and determined that, after adjusting for inflation, the value of the minimum wage is at its lowest level since 1955....If you're making the minimum wage, you're hurting. If Congress and the president don't raise the minimum wage by Dec. 2, it will have remained unchanged for the longest stretch since it was established in 1938. (The longest period previously was from January 1981 to April 1990 — a span that saw the entire Reagan administration come and go.)
Senate Republicans recently blocked a Democratic bill, sponsored by Senator Edward Kennedy, that would have raised the minimum wage to $7.25 an hour over the next two years. Jared Bernstein, a senior economist at the Economic Policy Institute, noted that while Republicans in Congress are standing like a stone wall against this modest increase in the poverty-level wage, "they are working as hard as they can to repeal the estate tax." "That," he said, "is just vicious class warfare." The most important pay increases for most members of Congress are their own, and they are diligent in that regard. Senator Clinton, in a floor speech supporting the minimum-wage hike, said, "During the past nine years, we've raised our own pay by $31,600."
Mrs. Clinton has introduced a bill that, in addition to raising the minimum wage to $7.25, would link Congressional pay raises to hikes in the minimum wage. Under the bill, the minimum wage would be increased automatically by the same percentage as any increase in Congressional pay. Polls have shown that Americans overwhelmingly favor an increase in the minimum wage. But the low-income workers who would benefit from such an increase are not part of the natural G.O.P. constituency. Thus, the stonewall. A separate study by the Economic Policy Institute found that in 2005, with the pay of top corporate executives up sharply, and with the minimum wage falling further and further behind inflation, "an average chief executive officer was paid 821 times as much as a minimum wage earner." That C.E.O., according to the study, "earns more before lunchtime on the very first day of work in the year than a minimum wage worker earns all year."
"The reality," said Senator Clinton, "is that a full time job that pays the minimum wage just doesn't provide enough money to support a family today. We have to acknowledge that fact and do something about it. As a country, we cannot accept that a single mother with two children who works 40 hours a week, 52 weeks a year earns $10,700 a year — let me say this again: $10,700 a year. That is almost $6,000 below the federal poverty line for a family of three." During the 1950's and 60's, the minimum wage was roughly 50 percent of the average wage of nonsupervisory workers. It has now fallen to 31 percent — less than a third — of that average.
As the Economic Policy Institute and the Center on Budget pointed out in their study: "Each year that Congress fails to raise the wage floor, its purchasing power erodes. The fact that the minimum wage has remained the same for nearly nine years means that its real value has declined considerably over that period. As inflation has accelerated recently due to higher energy costs, the real value of the minimum wage has fallen faster." There is no justification — none — for condemning the nation's lowest-paid workers to this continuing slide into ever deeper economic distress. "No one who works for a living should have to live in poverty," said Senator Kennedy....

WGJ

SubaSteevo
07-07-2006, 09:36 PM
WGJ, I understand your desire to post about all the stupid things Bush has said/done, but I don't think it's necessary to post radnom stuff in every single thread in the political forum. This thread was about who you would choose as president, and while you're not the only hijacker, you're definately the biggest offender.

I think you should just take the new reasons to hate bush everyday thread and make that your *****, because you really could provide a new thing everyday, and it would be totally on topic.

So to get back on topic...

VOTE FOR ME!

WGJ
07-07-2006, 10:49 PM
SubaSteevo

VOTE FOR ME!

Can you confirm the rumors that you may run?
WGJ

You're right, I'll try to stay on track but there so many stupid things Dubya has done...and so few threads.

Electrophil
07-08-2006, 02:10 AM
So to get back on topic...

VOTE FOR ME!

Ain't going to happen. Everyone is aware of you using cute little puppies in sweat shops, and your hobby of collecting Barbie dolls, then biting the heads off of them.

The Congressional bills you've authored are also questionable. For example, that so called energy bill where we all have to drive those little kiwani parade cars.

And sneaking a rider in on a elementary school lunch bill that authorizes oil drilling via nuclear weapon explosions. I almost bought in on that one until I noticed it wasn't Alaska you were talking about but Houston! :eek:

And this slander campaign you got going using the SwiftSkateBoard Veterans..... I just have concerns with your ethics. :(

Electrophil
07-08-2006, 02:14 AM
Vote for me, and I promise to hunt down SlonSVX and put him in Gitmo! :)

SubaSteevo
07-08-2006, 08:20 AM
Ain't going to happen. Everyone is aware of you using cute little puppies in sweat shops, and your hobby of collecting Barbie dolls, then biting the heads off of them.

The Congressional bills you've authored are also questionable. For example, that so called energy bill where we all have to drive those little kiwani parade cars.

And sneaking a rider in on a elementary school lunch bill that authorizes oil drilling via nuclear weapon explosions. I almost bought in on that one until I noticed it wasn't Alaska you were talking about but Houston! :eek:

And this slander campaign you got going using the SwiftSkateBoard Veterans..... I just have concerns with your ethics. :(

Hey, come on, do we really need Houston anyway?

Electrophil
07-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Hey, come on, do we really need Houston anyway?

Wow.... That's a really good point!

I'll officially announce today that I'm dropping from the race and supporting you.

Electrophil
07-08-2006, 10:50 AM
I would like to officially announce that I am dropping from the Presidential race.

At this time, I will be backing the candidacy of SubaSteevo for President. I fully feel he has what it takes.

Houston has become a menace, and there is strong evidence they harbor weapons of mass destruction. We know where they are. They are in the areas south, southeast, and east of the central province.

SubaSteevo is our only hope of finding these evil weapons, and stopping the slow and evil cancer known as Houston enveloping our country.

VOTE SUBASTEEVO!

SubaSteevo
07-08-2006, 11:14 AM
I would like to officially announce that I am dropping from the Presidential race.

At this time, I will be backing the candidacy of SubaSteevo for President. I fully feel he has what it takes.

Houston has become a menace, and there is strong evidence they harbor weapons of mass destruction. We know where they are. They are in the areas south, southeast, and east of the central province.

SubaSteevo is our only hope of finding these evil weapons, and stopping the slow and evil cancer known as Houston enveloping our country.

VOTE SUBASTEEVO!

I have just received photographic evidence from my director of stupidity, I believe the picture will speak for itself. Something must be done about Houston!

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/SubaSteevo/36860.jpg

Electrophil
07-08-2006, 02:30 PM
I have just received photographic evidence from my director of stupidity, I believe the picture will speak for itself. Something must be done about Houston!

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/SubaSteevo/36860.jpg

That made me burst out in laughter. As the Cable Guy says "I don't care who you are.. That's funny!!":D

WGJ
07-08-2006, 05:58 PM
make them enact zoning laws!
WGJ

Electrophil
07-09-2006, 12:58 AM
This is guarenteed to piss you off...

Political Scandals Refuse To Go Away in 'Corrupticut'
Officials' Wrongdoing Persists After Governor's 2005 Conviction

By David A. Fahrenthold
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, July 3, 2006; Page A03

NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- There was the mayor who liked to be plied with $100-plus bottles of Bordeaux. The governor who took a free hot tub. The state senator who was given a job that paid $30,000 for doing nothing -- and then demanded a raise.

The past few years have revealed so many tales of graft, malfeasance and all-purpose criminality by public servants in Connecticut that it's hard to choose the most brazen. But for Kevin J. O'Connor, the U.S. attorney here, one moment stands out.
Mayor John M. Fabrizi wipes away tears, with his wife, Mary, by his side, at Bridgeport City Hall. Fabrizi admitted on June 20 to using cocaine while in office but said he had been clean for 18 months. He did not offer to resign.

It came in June 2004, while then-Gov. John G. Rowland (R) -- he of the hot tub -- was facing impeachment in the legislature for improperly taking gifts. Even in that fraught time, O'Connor said, federal agents recorded state Sen. Ernest E. Newton II (D) -- he of the no-show job -- asking someone for a bribe.

"I thought to myself, you know, 'What are these people thinking?' " O'Connor said.

I know what they were thinking, "Free stuff! And nobody will find out!"
Vote the corrupt bastards out!
WGJ
Full story:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/02/AR2006070200595.html?referrer=email

So this is a smorgasborg of both Deomocrat and Republican white trailer trash noloads? An equal opportunity department in the bipartisan committees?
I'm just noticing a lot more democratic deviants lately and that scares me. I'm runnin out of candidates that I have any warm and fuzzies with.

Electrophil
07-09-2006, 01:01 AM
You know, as cheesy as it all sounds, I would once like to vote for someone that I feel totally comfortable with. I'm so sick of voting for the less of two evils. Maybe they should up the President's pay to a million, and make it a little more worthwhile to get a few more people interested in running. At the budget we run, a million will just easily blend in.

Electrophil
07-09-2006, 01:04 AM
Before the comment comes, I know these guys get a pension for the rest of their lives, plus all kinds of goodies, but it is obviously not enough to get good quality leaders up there.

SubaSteevo
07-09-2006, 11:12 AM
You know, as cheesy as it all sounds, I would once like to vote for someone that I feel totally comfortable with. I'm so sick of voting for the less of two evils. Maybe they should up the President's pay to a million, and make it a little more worthwhile to get a few more people interested in running. At the budget we run, a million will just easily blend in.

The problem is not that the salary isn't high enough, the problem is the campaign process. In order to run a successful campaign, you need to be a multi-millionaire at least. The best guy for the job, and the guy who's going to care the most about the people, is not going to be someone with an overly inflated bank account. He's also not going to be a Democrat or a Republican because by doing so it means the other side will hate him and automatically think he's wrong just because of his political affiliation. He's not going to be related to a former president, because he's going to have a work ethic of his own. And to tell you the truth, he's probably not even a politician because as someone said in another thread, the best politician is smart enough to stay out of politics (paraphrased).

Electrophil
07-09-2006, 11:50 AM
The problem is not that the salary isn't high enough, the problem is the campaign process. In order to run a successful campaign, you need to be a multi-millionaire at least. The best guy for the job, and the guy who's going to care the most about the people, is not going to be someone with an overly inflated bank account. He's also not going to be a Democrat or a Republican because by doing so it means the other side will hate him and automatically think he's wrong just because of his political affiliation. He's not going to be related to a former president, because he's going to have a work ethic of his own. And to tell you the truth, he's probably not even a politician because as someone said in another thread, the best politician is smart enough to stay out of politics (paraphrased).

A post that deserves a repeat.

Royal Tiger
07-09-2006, 01:26 PM
ARNOLD, the Gover-nator in 2008! He even married a Kennedy so there is balance in the force.

SubaSteevo
07-09-2006, 10:02 PM
ARNOLD, the Gover-nator in 2008! He even married a Kennedy so there is balance in the force.

I'll see your Governator and raise you a Stewart

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/user_images/pics/4/4271000/ngbbs41f809f8b02a2.jpg

WGJ
07-10-2006, 03:03 PM

Didn't you mean:

"He even married a Kennedy so there is balance in the farce?"

WGJ

Royal Tiger
07-10-2006, 03:38 PM
Force, the unseen power that controls the ebb and flow of power and darkness in the universe. It's a Star Wars thing. Maybe you don't watch many movies. I'm not a total freak about it, but they were entertaining films.

WGJ
07-12-2006, 12:20 AM
I got the Star Wars reference, you didn't get my play on words implying what a farce Arnold's govenorship is. Remember where I live?
WGJ

Electrophil
07-12-2006, 12:56 AM
I got the Star Wars reference, you didn't get my play on words implying what a farce Arnold's govenorship is. Remember where I live?
WGJ

Do you think Arnold could get re-elected, or has he become a lame duck goner?

LarryIII
07-12-2006, 05:01 AM
I'm going to vote for Earl. He's running on the SVX platform.

Haven't we had enough of Dumbos and Jackasses?

Besides, I think that the back lawn (rose garden) of the White House needs about a dozen SVXes on it and a neon sign in the window over the front portico.
I also think that the presidential seal would look great on the door of a Laguna Blue SVX.;) :rolleyes: :D

WGJ
07-12-2006, 12:54 PM
he's managed to alienate just about everyone. The problem is his opponent is another azzhole.
WGJ

1320boy
07-13-2006, 12:42 AM
:D I vote Clinton for DIC-tater.:D

Electrophil
07-13-2006, 09:52 AM
he's managed to alienate just about everyone. The problem is his opponent is another azzhole.
WGJ

Disclaimer: I don't know digglie about California politics except you guys tend to elect people who make a carreer out of acting like someone else. (Slam!!!)

2nd Disclaimer: The above disclaimer was written by someone who voted for a Mafia Attorney to be Mayor of Las Vegas NV. (But... We all Love this guy!!)

Anyway... If Arnold has managed to alienate everyone, then he's obviously made the mistake of trying to please everyone. That's the only way that could happen. So maybe he's not such a bad guy, and just hasn't found his footing yet. He did take over from someone who just got fired, things must have been a slight mess out there for that to happen.

Electrophil
07-13-2006, 10:06 AM
I'm going to vote for Earl. He's running on the SVX platform.

Haven't we had enough of Dumbos and Jackasses?

Besides, I think that the back lawn (rose garden) of the White House needs about a dozen SVXes on it and a neon sign in the window over the front portico.
I also think that the presidential seal would look great on the door of a Laguna Blue SVX.;) :rolleyes: :D

Geez, I don't know about Earl. He'd be so busy doing maintenance on his fleet, nothing else would get done.

I'd throw my vote his way IF! He appointed LandShark or an equivalent as Secretary of Maintenance.

LarryIII
07-14-2006, 04:36 AM
Geez, I don't know about Earl. He'd be so busy doing maintenance on his fleet, nothing else would get done.

I'd throw my vote his way IF! He appointed LandShark or an equivalent as Secretary of Maintenance.

Acutally I'd like the 2 Toms (WV & NJ) as Co-secretaries of Miantenance.
Randy as VP could also double as Secretary of Interior. Imagine zebra stripes on the White House furniture. Steverino could direct the effort of the Commerce Department to sell SVX stuff overseas thereby reducing the deficit.
John (SVXcess) could head up the historical division of the Smithsonian.
Subafreak would be in charge of NASA. I can just picture an SVX whipping past those little rovers on Mars.
Don would be Earl's speech writer and Ron would be Press Secretary.

PS: I want to be White House chef (can you say canoli?)and the Navigusser could conduct White House tours. :D :D :D

SubaSteevo
07-14-2006, 10:19 AM
Subafreak would be in charge of NASA. I can just picture an SVX whipping past those little rovers on Mars.

And elephant shaped space shuttles that you ride on, not in.

Electrophil
07-14-2006, 10:44 AM
Acutally I'd like the 2 Toms (WV & NJ) as Co-secretaries of Miantenance.
Randy as VP could also double as Secretary of Interior. Imagine zebra stripes on the White House furniture. Steverino could direct the effort of the Commerce Department to sell SVX stuff overseas thereby reducing the deficit.
John (SVXcess) could head up the historical division of the Smithsonian.
Don would be Earl's speech writer and Ron would be Press Secretary.

PS: I want to be White House chef (can you say canoli?)and the Navigusser could conduct White House tours. :D :D :D

Wow. Now that's a well thought out Cabinet. I like it!! We need to get this campaign underway!!

Electrophil
07-14-2006, 10:46 AM
And elephant shaped space shuttles that you ride on, not in.

And that's why we need that well thought out cabinet. To keep your rear in check. There's a budget you need to keep in mind! :D :D

Electrophil
07-14-2006, 10:48 AM
I want to be press secretary so I can make little snipes and innuendos at Fox News. Plus the opportunity to tick off Lee on National TV.... The vision.... What a dream come true!! :p :D

lhopp77
07-14-2006, 03:05 PM
I want to be press secretary so I can make little snipes and innuendos at Fox News. Plus the opportunity to tick off Lee on National TV.... The vision.... What a dream come true!! :p :D

I get to be either the SecDef or head of the CIA. ;) :D :p :) Bring on them Commie busterds----oh--wrong time frame---them wild eyed religious zealots that hate infidels.

Lee

Electrophil
07-15-2006, 10:11 PM
I get to be either the SecDef or head of the CIA. ;) :D :p :) Bring on them Commie busterds----oh--wrong time frame---them wild eyed religious zealots that hate infidels.

Lee

I think CIA head fits you.

Having you in charge of the World's most powerful military just scares the bejesus out of me. :D

Noir
07-18-2006, 03:31 AM
Manatee with idea balls for President!

Electrophil
07-18-2006, 12:31 PM

I think that's what the guy up there is using now. :)

WGJ
07-18-2006, 04:34 PM

You've been watching South Park again, Noir, shame on you!

WGJ

Noir
07-18-2006, 05:05 PM
You've been watching South Park again, Noir, shame on you!

WGJ

why yes, yes i have. i was extremely disappointed with the ending of the cartoon wars episode.

i don't watch tv often, but saw the first episode like a month or two ago. by chance i was lucky enough to catch the second part of the 'ongoing' saga. :p

so this puts my south park episode viewing to like 4 or 5 during my short existence on the spinning ball of fecal matter. :p

family guy > south park. :p

WGJ
07-18-2006, 06:08 PM
What do you think of Ma Nature's recent efforts remove the human infestation from "the spinning ball of fecal matter"?

WGJ

Noir
07-18-2006, 06:11 PM
What do you think of Ma Nature's recent efforts remove the human infestation from "the spinning ball of fecal matter"?

WGJ

i think it's long over due. in fact, i'm pumping my a/c at home full blast 24 hours a day. i'm also reving the crud out of my svx in garage lockers in hopes of setting off car alarms and pumping out more bad juju exhaust to help add to atlanta's wall of smog. ;)

when mom's a beech, slap her in the face. ;) should be a new motto. :p

Electrophil
07-18-2006, 06:53 PM

WGJ

Snort!! :D

Electrophil
07-18-2006, 07:00 PM
why yes, yes i have. i was extremely disappointed with the ending of the cartoon wars episode.

i don't watch tv often, but saw the first episode like a month or two ago. by chance i was lucky enough to catch the second part of the 'ongoing' saga. :p

so this puts my south park episode viewing to like 4 or 5 during my short existence on the spinning ball of fecal matter. :p

family guy > south park. :p

I am a huge fan, and have every single episode, including the first two prior to Comedy Central. As a matter of fact, I have copies of every piece of work ever to come from Matt and Trey..... There is surprisingly quite a bit of it, and some of it is just outrageously funny.

My prize.... coincidently... is the uhhhh... "unedited" version of the cartoon wars episode #two. Part one is identical. Part two uhhhhh.... isn't.

Suby Fan
07-18-2006, 10:45 PM
I am a huge fan, and have every single episode, including the first two prior to Comedy Central. As a matter of fact, I have copies of every piece of work ever to come from Matt and Trey..... There is surprisingly quite a bit of it, and some of it is just outrageously funny.

My prize.... coincidently... is the uhhhh... "unedited" version of the cartoon wars episode #two. Part one is identical. Part two uhhhhh.... isn't.

im telling you they lean more to the right then pill popping limps like Rush...

SubaSteevo
07-18-2006, 10:48 PM

so what, IT'S FUNNY!

Electrophil
07-19-2006, 10:28 AM

The only reason Matt and Trey lean is cause they stay drunk.

One of them is a born again non-Jew, and the other thinks a church is where you pick up women. Honestly... They are apolitical. It's all parody. It's funny to them to cast a far right view using Cartman. And personally, it is. It's hilarious. Cartman and his goal to eradicate the world of Jews, Hippies, and red headed freckled kids keep me in stitches.

Electrophil
07-19-2006, 12:27 PM
azzhole bible thumping uneducated beeach puppet of the far right.

God made us smart. Religion makes us dumb (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060719/ap_on_go_pr_wh/stem_cells;_ylt=AoPZ1Yu12UT6oskzzBXRfv6VVdgA;_ylu= X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl)

WGJ
07-19-2006, 08:53 PM
azzhole bible thumping uneducated beeach puppet of the far right.

God made us smart. Religion makes us dumb (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060719/ap_on_go_pr_wh/stem_cells;_ylt=AoPZ1Yu12UT6oskzzBXRfv6VVdgA;_ylu= X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl)

You have to admire the monumental hypocrisy... it's ok to kill TENS OF THOUSANDS of innocents in Iraq but embyonic stem cell research?
SOOO IMMORAL!

"This bill would support the taking of innocent human life in the hope of finding medical benefits for others," Bush said. "It crosses a moral boundary that our decent society needs to respect."
- Dubya

MEDICAL BENEFITS FOR OTHERS!!!...OH MY GAWD, NOT THAT!!!

Noir
07-19-2006, 09:39 PM
You have to admire the monumental hypocrisy... it's ok to kill TENS OF THOUSANDS of innocents in Iraq but embyonic stem cell research?
SOOO IMMORAL!

"This bill would support the taking of innocent human life in the hope of finding medical benefits for others," Bush said. "It crosses a moral boundary that our decent society needs to respect."
- Dubya

MEDICAL BENEFITS FOR OTHERS!!!...OH MY GAWD, NOT THAT!!!

yes, but god told him to kill the illegit children of abraham and the handmaiden. :p

Electrophil
07-19-2006, 10:24 PM
This guy has earned his place in history as the worse US president ever to be appointed by the Supreme Court.

His Legacy will be a rolling eye icon.

Noir
07-19-2006, 11:42 PM
:cool: on a serious note. i think Jeb would make a great president.

Electrophil
07-20-2006, 05:51 PM
:cool: on a serious note. i think Jeb would make a great president.

He might. I dunno anything about him besides that redneck name they gave him. It makes me picture him with a transmission on the kitchen table of his trailer.

lhopp77
07-20-2006, 08:49 PM
He might. I dunno anything about him besides that redneck name they gave him. It makes me picture him with a transmission on the kitchen table of his trailer.

I don't know a lot about him either except that he seems to have done a good job as Florida's governor. He would also pick up significant Hispanic vote--he is married to one.

I know he is a Republican, but just the little I have heard he seems more of a moderate than his brother. I wouldn't wager any money on it though. :)

Rice is an intriguing possiblity and I would take a look at Newt Gingrich even if he has been married a couple times and gotten some strange stuff. McCain is NOT my cup of tea.

On the Democrat side I would like to see Lieberman. I honestly think he has the very best chance of beating the Republicans. He would take a lot of independent votes and probably even some moderate Republican votes. The only ones that would be unhappy are the extreme left and extreme right.

I wouldn't give Westley Clark the time of day or a sheet of toilet paper even if I had a case and he had none. :D

Lee

Electrophil
07-20-2006, 11:03 PM
The extreme left and the extreme right needs a good shower and a kick in the rear anyway.

I'm going to study the heck out of all of them, and the one with the most middle record wins my vote. It ain't going to matter if they are rep, dem, or the pinko commie gun club and finger painting party. I've developed such an attitude over the last few years, and it just seems to keep getting worse. :mad:

If they don't have a record, I'll consider them disqualified. :D It's time for a member of the congressional branch to take over for a while. Watching these bozos screw up for 4 or 5 years before they settle in is also getting on my dang nerves.:mad: The presidency isn't some OJT program, these are rich elites that are suppose to already have their acts together "before" sitting in the seat. I want responsibility, accountability, and I could give a rat's azz if he even knows how to smile. I'm tired of this.

I'm really wanting to tinkle in the punchbowl at every dang one of em. They are sending my country to hell in a handbasket.

(Grumble... grumble.):mad:

bwb3
07-21-2006, 07:21 AM
For a moderate, how about Democratic Sen. Evan Bayh?
Jeb is a good governor and has championed both liberal and conservative issues.

Gene
The conservative southern redneck beer drinking half brain.

Electrophil
07-22-2006, 11:57 AM
For a moderate, how about Democratic Sen. Evan Bayh?
Jeb is a good governor and has championed both liberal and conservative issues.

Gene
The conservative southern redneck beer drinking half brain.

So do you consider Jeb pretty much in the middle? He isn't down there thumping a bible is he? Dubya is the black sheep of the family. Jeb was their favorite from what I've read.

I don't know anything about Sen. Bayh either.

bwb3
07-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Different parties but Bayh and Jeb tend toward the middle. Bayh has thrown in his hat for '08. Wants to get the Dems back to a party of the middle class, not the extreme left they are now. Jeb doesn't have a chance, even though he is a likeable person and speaks good English.
Gene