PDA

View Full Version : Part Out: Red '94 FWD

SVX10
06-20-2006, 09:33 AM
THIS PART OUT IS FINISHED. IF YOU PM'D ABOUT SUSPENSION PARTS, THEY MAY STILL BE AVAILABLE AT A LATER TIME. I STILL HAVE THE CAR, IT'S JUST TOO MUCH OF A HASSLE TO SHIP PARTS BECAUSE OF MY WORK SCHEDULE. ONCE I HAVE PULLED ALL THAT I INTEND TO KEEP, I WILL STRIP A FEW OTHER PARTS AND PUT THEM UP FOR SALE (INCLUDING SUSPENSION)

LAGUNASVX
06-20-2006, 10:44 AM
Do you have a good front diff?

SVX10
06-20-2006, 12:08 PM
Yes, the front diff in the FWD transmission is fine. However, I'm not planning to disassemble the trans. It will go as a unit.

rvnmaniac
06-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Red '94 FWD w/gray cloth/vinly interior.
Just about everything is for sale.

Not available:
Radiator
Engine
AC Compressor
CHMSL
Hood struts
PS RR Tail lights
Alternator
Engine Cover
Exhaust

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. PM with requests.

Mat

PM sent on the Hood Struts.......

mikecg
06-20-2006, 01:26 PM
How much for a driverside doorsill strip. (the plastic trim piece that covers the edge of the carpet under the door.) With the white clips?

SVX10
06-20-2006, 01:53 PM
How much for a driverside doorsill strip. (the plastic trim piece that covers the edge of the carpet under the door.) With the white clips?

PM'd you 8910

SubaSteevo
06-20-2006, 02:22 PM
How about the TPS to 08809?

gtdanielgt
06-20-2006, 06:46 PM
Mat,

How much for all the juicy lil' woodgrain-like interior pieces? Local of course...:D

-Daniel

SVX10
06-20-2006, 11:24 PM
Actually, this has the gray dash bits. It's pretty good looking in my opinion if you want to come check it out.

SVX10
06-25-2006, 05:08 PM
Okay...here are the parts I'm thinking of taking off the car before sending it to a junk yard. Let me know if you want any of these, or if there is something else you want.

Available now:
Struts
Springs
Wheels (no wheel caps)
knuckles
Window regulators
Moving window glass
Door seals (door side)
Seats
Gauge cluster
Shift selector
FWD transmission
Starter
Carpet
Rear seat belts
Front seat belts (automatic type)
Gray pillar trim pieces
Trunk carpet
ECU
FWD TCU
Slash guards (including the one under the engine)
RR Bumper
Steering rack
Tie Rod Ends

This is about all I plan to pull before junking it. Let me know what you want :)

Mat

DanSVX94
06-25-2006, 06:12 PM
radio cage with door?

sunvisors if they don't droop?

SVX10
06-25-2006, 07:06 PM
Sorry...radio cage is gone. This is a strange part out car because half of the good stuff is already missing. Sorry :o

Jvan
06-25-2006, 07:06 PM
front passenger fender to 10514

Speedklix
06-25-2006, 07:29 PM
http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/Speedklix/36679.JPG
How much to 01938 please? if you think you can cut it out that section. Thanks alot.

SVX10
06-26-2006, 04:57 PM
Jvan,
I'll send you a pic of the fender to make sure it's in good enough condition for you. There is a small dent right where the fender meets the plastic side skirt at the bottom.

Speedklix,
Not sure about cutting out that section. I have the tools to do it, but how much of it do you need?

gtdanielgt
06-26-2006, 05:08 PM
You workin on the car today after work?

SVX10
06-27-2006, 10:42 AM
Hey Daniel...sorry I didn't get back to you. I've caught a nasty little cold, so I'm going to be down for a few days.

On the same note, Jvan, sorry I didn't get any pics to you. I'll try to do so tonight.

Mat

SVX10
06-29-2006, 09:42 AM
For those who have requested parts from me, they are all packaged and ready to go, just waiting for payment.

However, From 6/30-7/10 I will be away from all civilization and internet access, so orders will not ship before 7/10. If you get payment to me this week via either paypal or mail, I will be happy to ship on 7/10.

Mat

SVXer95
06-29-2006, 12:13 PM
Mat -
Did you send the car to the junkyard yet? I may need some suspension parts in the near future. Will know after the weekend.

By the way, how are you doing? Sounds like you are completely rebuilding your SVX!

Htownsvx
06-30-2006, 04:39 PM
im in need of a passagerside fan if you have it pm me

odepaj
06-30-2006, 11:52 PM
How much for the struts/springs if their low mileage? and how much for the tie rod ends? Maybe even the steering rack with all the lines if it doesnt leak? I might even take the gauge cluster off your hands as long as everything works on it (i broke my trip odom. awhile back and want to fix it). Also maybe the spindles if you can and if the bearings are still good. What was the mileage on this car before parting?

dustin

s'ko
07-05-2006, 09:44 AM
The front bumper skin available?

BW

nysvx10
07-06-2006, 09:02 PM
Security module?

BlueClaretsvx
07-07-2006, 08:58 AM
fwd trans computer.

svx-t
07-14-2006, 11:19 AM
hey there..well..im pretty much new here...but im looking for a whole complete uncut engine wiring harness..you know..the ones behind the dash that starts from the maf sensor to the ecu plug harness...well..yes..i need the whole complete wiring harness for my swap...plans??? well..im planning on swapping an eg33 into my 93 impreza wagon...its awd already with the RS tranny, 10.6lbs flywheel, act stage one clutch, perrin crank pulley, ported 2.5l engine in it, catback, borla headers, intake, port throttle, wrx front brakes, rotors and caliper conversion...and thats about it....i think..but yes...i want the eg33 swap in mines...it'll be a nice swap and reliable...no lag...lol....but yea...so..if you can...i would like to know how much it would go for...

thanks,

dao

nj-svx
07-16-2006, 12:07 AM
If you still have the car, I'm looking for a red driver's side front fender and possibly door. Shipping for fender to new jersey 08807

1320boy
07-16-2006, 01:52 AM
God i hate you sooo much right now!:mad: :mad:
I needed a drivers red door a fender real bad and was willing to pay top $$$ one month ago.
I found one put it on my car and now it wont seal right when i close the door.
I'll get over it but it was real frustrating for me and still is.
AHHH!:o Ok im over it now:p
I do need the drivers door window switch.
You still got it??:D

ps. i dont hate you:p

SVX10
07-17-2006, 01:28 PM
Mat -
Did you send the car to the junkyard yet? I may need some suspension parts in the near future. Will know after the weekend.

By the way, how are you doing? Sounds like you are completely rebuilding your SVX!

Hey Collin. Sorry for the long delay...I've been out of town alot. Let me know what suspension parts you need. It's not going to the scrapper for a while. I just bought a car cover for it and I'm leaving it in the driveway...the HOA hasn't complained yet :D

Things are going well for me. I'm fixin' up my baby bit by bit, but I'm also rebuilding a green '92 that I picked up for dirt cheap. Unfortunately, this parts car kinda sux...it doesn't have half the stuff I want. I really just bought it for the low mileage engine, though. What's up with you?

SVX10
07-17-2006, 01:34 PM
Allright...let me work through these requests. Again, sorry for the delayed response. I've been travelling all over the place and haven't had much internet access.

Htown - don't have either radiator fan

Odepaj - I'll send you a PM soon (today)...watch for it. I have all those things so we should be able to work something out. The car had 80,xxx on it.

s'ko - no front bumper skin. sorry

nySVX10 - we've already PM'd. Let me know what you decide.

Blueclaret - available. Watch for a PM

SVX-t - we've already talked. You have a new PM

nj-svx - I have the fender, but not the door. I'll get you some info via PM later today

1320boy - I think the window switch is gone, but I'll check when I get home tonight.

So, if I didn't have your part, sorry. If I do have it, I'll get some info to you tonight after I get home from work and get some work done on my ride.

Mat

Brian
07-21-2006, 09:52 AM
Do you have an A/C condensor? If so, how much?