PDA

View Full Version : 94 LSI AWD Sale Vancouver Island, Canada

sellmysvx
06-11-2006, 10:32 AM
I have 94 LSI AWD for sale. It has 163,000 kms on it. I had the transmission rebuilt at 141,000 kms. In the past 20,000 kms I have replaced all the belts, new crank and camshaft seals, the routers have been refurbished front and back along with new brake pads. The interior of the car is in excellent condition, the leather had been properly maintained and the car does possess heated seats. I also had the car repainted last year, the color of the car is emerald pearl. The only reason the car is for sale is because I have four years of University left and I do need the money. I am asking $9000cdn which is the bottom end of the scale up here in Canada. If you are interested you can contact me through email at jacquiekran@shaw.ca

Earthworm
06-12-2006, 12:05 PM
Sounds like a nice car and the price is resonable for an SVX in Canada. You should post pictures and point out any issues with the car to aid with your sale.

JeffN
06-14-2006, 08:11 AM
Friends from Vitoria just arrived here last night in NY ironically. I told them they should save their tickets and drive your car here instead.