PDA

View Full Version : NY Sightings

kuroneko_sama
05-18-2006, 07:06 PM
Im in Albany/Latham on business, im in my claret. i spotted a red spoilerless turning off of I-90 to I -787 on tues, the 16th at about 5pm. i dont think it was noob's but its only an hour or 2 to white plains so it coulda been, i was a few car lengths behind it and it exited before i could catch it

n00b on demand
05-18-2006, 07:32 PM
Wasn't me because i wasn't upstate. Woulda been cool if it was....i've never been sighted :D

Speedklix
10-20-2006, 10:09 PM
on thursday I spotted a black one at the 58 traffic circle in riverhead out on LI. I was coming off of roanoke ave and saw it out of the corner of my eye, I had my phone handy so I snapped a pic (:rolleyes:) before it was my turn to go around...

kuroneko_sama
10-21-2006, 12:31 AM
thats the first "on a whim while driving" cell photo ive ever seen that actually is recognisable

good job

wonder if anyone from the network is the owner

coloniesvx
10-24-2006, 07:03 PM
Hey i have a svx and i live in the albany region.. might have seen it around.. but u wont see it till next spring.. doing some perf. things to it.. right now i have the tranny out and a 5 speed on the way.. http://custom.autos.yahoo.com/gallery/overview-car-5406;_ylt=AtNPk_zdrb0Nwq_RbEO9h5.Y.ckF , theres some pics of my car.. it has 19' motegi's on it now gun metal with a 8 inch chrome lip... looks sickk, let me know what you think of it..
-ryan