PDA

View Full Version : Get ya head right... take a look

TomsSVX
05-01-2006, 04:53 PM
This video depicts a not so common outlook of the events conspiring on 9/11/01. Whether you support George Bush or not I do not care. Just take a look at this vid and take the time to think about what is said. That is all I ask.

Loose Change 2nd edition (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change&pl=true)

Tom

Mike621
05-01-2006, 05:03 PM
I remember when the first one came out.

Edit: brilliantly compiled, once again.

Nemesis Destiny
05-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Yeah, I saw that one a week or two ago in someone's sig on streetfire. It definitely made me think about it again. Though, to be fair, I had already developed my doubts about the "official" story.

The most recent of which came last summer, when I spent a lot of time learning about WWII-era aircraft (just for fun), and came across the story of the Mitchell B-25 Bomber that struck the Empire State Building in 1945. Though a B-25 is only about half the size of the jets that struck the twin towers, the building was of much older design, obviously, and it managed to stay standing with no trouble at all...

Anyone who does not want to believe that it was some kind of conspiracy will just say that the videos have been touched up, and lump it in with Michael Moore's stuff, saying that they're only providing the parts of the story that support their claims.

Electrophil
05-01-2006, 05:53 PM
I managed to find the iso of the DVD a few weeks back. It's brilliantly produced. The fact of 3 videos monitoring the area where the plane struck the Pentagon, yet no footage of a plane perplexed me, and still does. Just a fire ball... never the sight of a plane. That's boggling to me. And no evidence left of a plane? It completely burned up? Something is wrong there, but it may be they classified it and removed it all. No witnesses though... Perplexing part of the DVD.

The only concern I had with the entire documentary, is I was able to freeze it on the documents and articles they used, and actually read them. They primarily all came from the same site.... uhhh.. their site. That kind of hurt their credibility. They either didn't think that through, or they had no other source. :(

Nemesis Destiny
05-01-2006, 07:41 PM
It looked to me like they did a lot of scanning the news for articles, then compiled them all in one spot.

I've noticed that sometimes with subjects that are sensitive like that, you see an article on a site, then "something" happens and they take it down. Often, after an "official" explanation gets released the news sites will pull (read: delete) conflicting stories from their archives, so intrepid newshounds must archive it themselves.

Even without that print evidence they seem to have, I have severe doubts about the "official" story.

After 9/11, the climate in the media has changed for the worse, IMHO. Even entertainment media. Right up until that day, it was becoming increasingly popular to distrust the government, then the patriot act goes through, and suddenly nobody wants to see shows depicting a corrupt government anymore... (i.e. X-Files, The Lone Gunmen, etc.) Now all we get are shows about counter-terror teams and crap like that.

Electrophil
05-01-2006, 08:19 PM
It looked to me like they did a lot of scanning the news for articles, then compiled them all in one spot.

I've noticed that sometimes with subjects that are sensitive like that, you see an article on a site, then "something" happens and they take it down. Often, after an "official" explanation gets released the news sites will pull (read: delete) conflicting stories from their archives, so intrepid newshounds must archive it themselves.

Even without that print evidence they seem to have, I have severe doubts about the "official" story.

That's a really good point. All news sites do have a tendency to pull stories. I was reading something on Yahoo a while back... nothing really that fascinating, just some story, and when I backed out, it was no longer available. :eek:

I hadn't thought of that. They may just have it archived.

TomsSVX
05-01-2006, 11:47 PM
I just felt liek sharing it. I have my own opinions about what happened that day and I feel this way for certain reasons. This video does bring up some very concerning points about 9/11 and the events surrounding it. The startling thing is that most people still believed that there were planes at the two crash sites like the Pentagon and that town in Pennsylvania. It's was so disturbing to think that people actually fell for that crap. The pentagon was plain site that there was no plane that hit the building and if it was, if was no air liner for that matter

Tom

lhopp77
05-02-2006, 08:36 AM
I know you are all kidding of course. :D

Lee

Mike621
05-02-2006, 08:50 AM
What are you laughing about Lee? Over 3000 people died and we have no real answers. I dont think laughing is an appropriate response to this film. It points out many reasons why it could have been and inside job.

lhopp77
05-02-2006, 08:56 AM
We have the answers. I am laughing because of the flakes that always try to come up with some conspiracy theory to get attention and press. The rolling on the floor part is caused by the nuts that believe the theories. Now don't take it personal............ :p

Just go out and destroy another totally repairable SVX.

Lee

AppStateSVX
05-02-2006, 09:02 AM
here we go again.....This video has been posted again and again. It's the most moronic video I have ever seen. Know why you didn't find pieces of the plane? The terrorists that hijacked them used planes FULL of JET GASOLINE which burns EXTREMELY hot. Did anyone else watch the Discovery Channel's re-enactment of how the towers fell? And why would they waste a cruise missle on some random PA field? I don't reallycare for Bush either, but i'm not about to sit here and disgrace the victims of that day by supporting some stupid conspiracy theory

Mike621
05-02-2006, 09:07 AM
You can be so narrow-minded Lee. Who told you that we had answers? Fox's unbiased reporting :p? Thanks, I needed a laugh in the morning with my coffee.:p :p

Here here, humor yourself, here are the two "perfectly repairable" SVXes I "destroyed" in order to keep 3 more of mine going.

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/5901/3119vn.jpg

and

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/5028/321263ia.jpg

Well, we dont have enough evidence to completely prove anything, because the government scooped it away to hide it from us for unknown reasons. Just, well, do me a favor and look at the photos of the pentagon before the section fell. Last time I checked 7-series Boeings were more than 10ft wide.

lhopp77
05-02-2006, 09:25 AM
You can be so narrow-minded Lee. Who told you that we had answers? Fox's unbiased reporting :p. Thanks, I needed a laugh in the morning with my coffee.:p :p

Are you implying that ONLY FOX reported the officially accepted events on 9/11?? The conspiracy theory that you seem to subscribe to is so ludicrous that it brings into question the intelligence and logical thinking ability of anyone that believes even part of it. Not to mention the possiblity of some form of insanity.

As you recall their were telephone calls from everyone of these aircraft, not to mention flight records and radar flight recordings. Structural engineers have analyzed the towers and can replicate the results on computer models. Many of the engineers believe that due to construction of the Empire State Building--that it would have survived the impacts.

Get real--calling me narrow minded?

Lee

lhopp77
05-02-2006, 09:48 AM
Just go out and destroy another totally repairable SVX.

I apologize for that comment. I confused you with another Mike at the time.

Lee

TomsSVX
05-02-2006, 09:55 AM
yeah, I asked for you to keep and open mind. Not to be ignorant. I understand there is more than opne side to any argument... hey OJ got off didn't he? But still. it is worth the thought about it

Tom

Mike621
05-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Are you implying that ONLY FOX reported the officially accepted events on 9/11?? The conspiracy theory that you seem to subscribe to is so ludicrous that it brings into question the intelligence and logical thinking ability of anyone that believes even part of it. Not to mention the possiblity of some form of insanity.

As you recall their were telephone calls from everyone of these aircraft, not to mention flight records and radar flight recordings. Structural engineers have analyzed the towers and can replicate the results on computer models. Many of the engineers believe that due to construction of the Empire State Building--that it would have survived the impacts.

Get real--calling me narrow minded?

Lee

Hey Im real :p

I've owned a copy of the "official" 9/11 Commission Report since the first month it came out :p .

Keep in mind little things, they managed to recover one of the highjackers passports intact after it survived a "2000 degree inferno that melted steel and caused the buildings' collapse" when they "did not recover" the flight data recorders (for the first time in history, I might add, in a plane crash). They recovered the box from TWA Flight 800 when it crashed over water, and this plane crashed over land where thousands of people searched the rubble, yet they were never recovered? That just does not add up.

Passport (made of paper)

http://buhler.usd313.k12.ks.us/phms/shared/graphics/Social_studies/PASSPORT.JPG

"Black Box" Flight Data Recorder (survived every other plane crash to date except those on 9/11)

http://www.ntsb.gov/aviation/cvr_sidefront_sm.jpg

And an article on the recorders:

http://www.ntsb.gov/aviation/CVR_FDR.htm

Enjoy :p

Hey Lee,

Name a time you got cell service on an airplane over 5,000 feet. ;)

It wasnt until 2004 that American Airlines implemented means to have cell signal on their planes.:)

Another thing, where is the plane debris here?
http://home.comcast.net/~skydrifter/pentcol.jpeg
(Please notice the cable spools still standing and unbroken windows near the fire, even after the "plane hit the pentagon at full speed"

and wheres the plane here at the "crash site" in Pa ?(note, this is the "unbiased" picture)

http://www.maebrussell.com/9-11/PA%20hole.jpg

Mike621
05-02-2006, 10:01 AM
http://thewebfairy.com/nerdcities/Hufschmid/eh29.jpg

bwb3
05-02-2006, 11:06 AM
That WTC damage is consistant with this photo.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/bwb3/35644.jpg

Electrophil
05-02-2006, 01:17 PM
We cannot, at anytime... living in a republic... immediately discount conspiracy themes. Dictatorships don't need them.

We have to, as citizens, hear them, consider them, and then form an opinion. Crazy thought...but that's how a republic survives. That is exactly how checks and balances work.

Everything is a "conspiracy" until proven. Watergate was a crazy conspiracy by two so called glory hound reporters.

I'm not big on conspiracies. And I'm not real big on this one, for I think our administration is just too stupid to come up with something of this magnitude.

But there are some extremely perplexing questions brought out by this documentary. Just a few are mentioned in Mike's post.

Getting away from the conspiracy, just my natural curiosity would want answers to those. The absolute most perplexing is where did the PA and Pentagon planes go? Never... in the history of aviation have they just went away with only a couple of pieces of aluminum to account for.

Do a little research on Flash points and temperatures before jumping on that "burnt up" thing. Gasoline is more volatile than Jetfuel... that was the whole idea for plane safety. Complete anniliation has never happened before and wouldn't happen on 4 consecutive crashes as these were. Constructing a pdf on that occurring is impossible.

Just curious.

Noir
05-02-2006, 01:39 PM
Hey Im real :p

Passport (made of paper)

http://buhler.usd313.k12.ks.us/phms/shared/graphics/Social_studies/PASSPORT.JPG

out of curiosity, who's passport did they find? how many of the terrorists were citizens of the united states? maybe i'm a dumbass, but i thought only citizens were issued passports. resident aliens get a green card and retain the passport of the country of origin.

lee's right, we didn't do it. there is a conspiracy. the israeli's did it!!!!

"Reportedly the first fatality was US-Israeli billionaire Daniel Lewin, a former member of an elite Israeli anti-terrorist unit."

NikFu S.
05-02-2006, 01:44 PM
Why make a new arguement here when there are so many good ones to read elsewhere?

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=103306
http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=103160
http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101893

Just watch the video.

lhopp77
05-02-2006, 02:01 PM
Read it you flakes. Oh--shoot, I forgot, Popular Mechanics is the puppet and stooge of GW Bush.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=6&c=y

Lee

Electrophil
05-02-2006, 02:34 PM
Read it you flakes. Oh--shoot, I forgot, Poplar Mechanics is the puppet and stooge of GW Bush.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=6&c=y

Lee

OK, that solved my curiosity. So they did find the black boxes. Thanks.

Oh! And it's great to see you have other sources other than Fox, and other extreme far right, abortion clinic bombing, kkk card carrying, hunting rabbits with AK-47's, belching contest winning, 3rd grade repeating, redneck style sites like Fox that I'm accustomed to seeing quoted from you 32 percenters. I'll actually take these guys seriously. Most of those guys actually graduated middle school.

lhopp77
05-02-2006, 08:03 PM
OK, that solved my curiosity. So they did find the black boxes. Thanks.

Oh! And it's great to see you have other sources other than Fox, and other extreme far right, abortion clinic bombing, kkk card carrying, hunting rabbits with AK-47's, belching contest winning, 3rd grade repeating, redneck style sites like Fox that I'm accustomed to seeing quoted from you 32 percenters. I'll actually take these guys seriously. Most of those guys actually graduated middle school.

Just for the record, Robert. I am conservative and do primarily (but not exclusively) watch Fox news because it is much more fair and balanced than any other network. But as to the other broad discription of "people like me" I will address some of your description of us as it pertains to me.

I don't support abortion clinic demonstrations that interfere with them let alone clinic bombings. I oppose late term abortion but not necessarily all early term abortions.

I only have contempt for any hate groups such the KKK or Black Panthers.

I am a hunter, but don't hunt rabbits since I will not eat them. I only shoot what I will eat. I do have an assault rifle, but not an AK47.

I am a redneck probably by your definition and am proud of it, but do happen to have a Masters degree. You have repeatedly acted like you are the only educated person on here, but I suspect there are more educated people on here than you think. I admit many cannot spell and use bad grammar, but that seems to be the mark of our younger generation--not necessarily level of formal education. (not commenting on the quality of our current educational system)

Let the record be noted and closed. :p :D

Lee

Nemesis Destiny
05-02-2006, 08:13 PM
I love how people who watch and support Fox News think that it is more fair and balanced because they throw in an opposing viewpoint to the one that they promote. More often than not, and like any other network that does it, the opposing (in Fox's case usually "liberal/democrat") viewpoint that they choose, is one carefully picked so as to make their extreme-right views not look so extreme, or look more sensible compared to the "left-wing whacko" on the other side of the interviewer's mic.

It's called "Spin" and every publisher of media uses it. Fox is selling you news, and they're doing their best to appeal to a certain demographic. They're doing it well. I'll be the first to admit that the other networks probably have a left-leaning bias, but if you're in the business of reporting, you'd probably want to make sure you appeal to those who would support your rights of free speech rather than take them away or limit them.

Electrophil
05-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Just for the record, Robert. I am conservative and do primarily (but not exclusively) watch Fox news because it is much more fair and balanced than any other network. But as to the other broad discription of "people like me" I will address some of your description of us as it pertains to me.

I don't support abortion clinic demonstrations that interfere with them let alone clinic bombings. I oppose late term abortion but not necessarily all early term abortions.

I only have contempt for any hate groups such the KKK or Black Panthers.

I am a hunter, but don't hunt rabbits since I will not eat them. I only shoot what I will eat. I do have an assault rifle, but not an AK47.

I am a redneck probably by your definition and am proud of it, but do happen to have a Masters degree. You have repeatedly acted like you are the only educated person on here, but I suspect there are more educated people on here than you think. I admit many cannot spell and use bad grammar, but that seems to be the mark of our younger generation--not necessarily level of formal education. (not commenting on the quality of our current educational system)

Let the record be noted and closed. :p :D

Lee

Consider the record noted.

(P.S. Didn't mean it toward you, I meant the right biased media. :D )

NikFu S.
05-03-2006, 12:52 AM
Eh I fell asleep a few hours ago, and I'm just now watching this, and the kid says a B-52 hit the Empire State, when it was a b25, a much smaller plane...
Some other info is kinda thrown out of context...
Fun to watch anyways.

AppStateSVX
05-03-2006, 08:47 PM
extreme far right, abortion clinic bombing, kkk card carrying, hunting rabbits with AK-47's, belching contest winning, 3rd grade repeating, redneck style sites like Fox that I'm accustomed to seeing quoted from you 32 percenters. I'll actually take these guys seriously. Most of those guys actually graduated middle school.

lol, wow, like to stereotype do we?

Electrophil
05-05-2006, 07:39 PM
lol, wow, like to stereotype do we?

:D To be nice, I left out the trailer and the old Ford in the front yard. :D

WGJ
06-03-2006, 01:35 AM
Let's get back to the conspiracy! What do ya'll think of this:

http://www.911revisited.com/video.html

Thanx,
WGJ

NikFu S.
06-03-2006, 07:33 AM
I just thought of something.

Didn't some old inventor nearly destroy his house with a resonating device he built?
I'm watching this video that was just posted and it's showing how everything was pulverized into dust.
Surely the stresses of a collapsing building creates tons of dust, but could not a resonating device weaken a building's structure?

Bipa
06-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Here's a nice article that gives an overview of most of the major conspiracy theories that arose right after 9/11. There's more out there now, since this article was done less than half a year after the attack.

Analysis - Conspiracy Theories Arise From September 11 Attacks
By James Rosen McClatchy
Washington Bureau
1-13-02

WASHINGTON (SMW) - Even in the wake of unspeakable evil, some people can't leave bad enough alone. Four months after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, a fresh crop of conspiracy theories is growing in American pop culture.

read more: http://www.rense.com/general19/sepp.htm

Electrophil
06-03-2006, 02:21 PM
I just thought of something.

Didn't some old inventor nearly destroy his house with a resonating device he built?
I'm watching this video that was just posted and it's showing how everything was pulverized into dust.
Surely the stresses of a collapsing building creates tons of dust, but could not a resonating device weaken a building's structure?

Yeah, A resonating device could pulvarize a building, but following the zero sum rule of physics, the power required would cause a brown out.

Electrophil
06-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Let's get back to the conspiracy! What do ya'll think of this:

http://www.911revisited.com/video.html

Thanx,
WGJ

I'm downloading the DVD now. Gonna be a few days before I watch it.

WGJ
06-03-2006, 06:18 PM
"Surely the stresses of a collapsing building creates tons of dust, but could not a resonating device weaken a building's structure?"

You are correct sir! Our planet is a resonating device and some say, a living organism. When the planet resonates we experience earthquakes. So it isn't too large of a lateral leap in logic to see the potential of a micro earthquake machine, device or even the proper explosive, to cause sufficient vibration to bring down a building. No doubt a tremendous amout of energy would be required.
WGJ

Royal Tiger
06-04-2006, 07:50 AM
For those of you new here, we had a thread way back about the stupid plane never hit the pentagon bs powerpoint or whatever. Get a life.

Nemesis Destiny
06-04-2006, 08:40 AM
For those of you new here, we had a thread way back about the stupid plane never hit the pentagon bs powerpoint or whatever. Get a life.Ok, sure. Just keep toeing that line like a good little citizen. ;)

lhopp77
06-04-2006, 10:51 AM
All of you conspiracy nuts need to reread my signature line and take it to heart.

Lee

Mike621
06-04-2006, 10:55 AM
Well, everyone is free to think what they want about what happened, because, terrorists or conspiracy, there are a lot of unanswered questions.

The only stupid question is not asking one.

Nemesis Destiny
06-04-2006, 11:09 AM
All of you conspiracy nuts need to reread my signature line and take it to heart.

LeeMeans nothing to me; I'm an Atheist.

Electrophil
06-04-2006, 11:39 AM
Means nothing to me; I'm an Atheist.

I Second that Athiest thang.

Electrophil
06-04-2006, 11:41 AM
The only stupid question is not asking one.

Why is there a "621" after your logon name? Is that the current number of trannies you've had to replace?

WGJ
06-04-2006, 12:07 PM
I found Mike621's comment,

"Well, everyone is free to think what they want about what happened, because, terrorists or conspiracy, there are a lot of unanswered questions.

The only stupid question is not asking one.",

vastly more reasonable and intelligent than lhopp77's usual mindless put down...

"All of you conspiracy nuts need to reread my signature line and take it to heart."

Lee don't you get tired of being wrong and mean spirited? Remember when you point that finger, you've got three pointing back at ya! That's why I say: "God loves you Lee- do you know why?"
WGJ

NikFu S.
06-04-2006, 03:35 PM
For those of you new here, we had a thread way back about the stupid plane never hit the pentagon bs powerpoint or whatever. Get a life.
Did you know the Pentagon (or whoever was holding it) released extra footage of the impact?
The speed of the object only makes 3 frames any use, but they are so blurry ou cannot make it out. It appears to be some large white aircraft flying headon into the Penty. No ground contact. Absolutely stupendous piloting ability.

WGJ
06-04-2006, 04:04 PM
That's what I thought when I saw it.
WGJ

Nemesis Destiny
06-04-2006, 05:20 PM
"That didn't look like a commercial airliner to me..."

lhopp77
06-04-2006, 06:11 PM
For all of you that question whether there were airplanes involved in the PA and Pentagon crashes, how do you explain all of the people that got on those two flights. Did they just disappear????? Do you think all of them and ALL OF THEIR FAMILIES were involved in the conspiracy???? Get real.

All good commies are atheists, Nemesis.

WGJ--as far as being mean spirited, I think you should go back and read your posts to see who made it personal. :rolleyes:

As to "good piloting" anyone with any amount of pilot training knows that flying into something at speed is not a tricky maneuver. Takeoffs and landing require many more skill.

Lee

NikFu S.
06-04-2006, 07:12 PM
It might as well have been a landing. The plane was barely 10 feet off the ground.

Nemesis Destiny
06-04-2006, 07:13 PM
For all of you that question whether there were airplanes involved in the PA and Pentagon crashes, how do you explain all of the people that got on those two flights. Did they just disappear????? Do you think all of them and ALL OF THEIR FAMILIES were involved in the conspiracy???? Get real.The government can make you disappear. The government can do what it takes to motivate you not to talk (money for some, threats for others).

All good commies are atheists, Nemesis.So, what's your point? Lacking both indoctrination and a belief in a 'supreme being' of supernatural nature doesn't make a person flawed, morally, mentally, or socially.

" You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide, you still haven't made a choice
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill

I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose Free Will"
-Geddy Lee

Electrophil
06-04-2006, 09:40 PM
Did you know the Pentagon (or whoever was holding it) released extra footage of the impact?
The speed of the object only makes 3 frames any use, but they are so blurry ou cannot make it out. It appears to be some large white aircraft flying headon into the Penty. No ground contact. Absolutely stupendous piloting ability.

Somebody was telling me the system won't allow the aircraft to go below a specific height above ground without automatically engaging landing gear. Was there any landing gear, or did they get torn off prior? Wonder where they ended up?

WGJ
06-05-2006, 12:45 AM
WGJ--as far as being mean spirited, I think you should go back and read your posts to see who made it personal.

Yeah Lee take your own advice and see how many rude, insulting, patronizing, condescending and inflammatory comments you've made to EVERYONE. That's what ad hominems are Lee, the rude sh*t that you put out to distract us from the lack of evidence or reason or both of your position. Except it doesn't work. You make yourself look like a buffoon because you try to defend one. As as often as you've had your intellectual PeePee spanked here you've refused to ever acknowledge you're wrong. Apparently you are determined to play Goebbels to your neo-fascist Bush right to the end. And like you not being able to find the ONE THING BUSH'S GOTTEN RIGHT after all your yapping I still CAN'T FIND ONE THING YOU'VE GOT RIGHT.
Apparently you have way too much time on your hands and you fill it here throwing out half assed opinions and venial comments at everyone who disagrees with you. You fight like a competitor but unfortunately your horse broke both his legs and needs to be retired ASAP! I've asked you before to either DO YOUR DAMNED HOMEWORK OR WITHDRAW but you haven't done either. So Bipa et al will continue to feast on your intellectual carcass.
If you'd offer up REASONABLE POSITIONS BASED ON REAL EVIDENCE we'd ALL BE HAPPIER. But unfortunately, since it's about W and reason you couldn't have much to say.
Good Luck and Good Night,
WGJ

WGJ
06-05-2006, 01:29 AM
Found this comment on the Internet:

I was a jet engine mechanic in the Air Force and I assure you there are parts (like turbine wheel blades) that nothing short of a pulse cutter could destroy. Isn't it amazing? In the entire history of powered flight, only 3 airplanes have ever crashed and were totally destroyed and all the same day. The 2 that hit the twin towers and the one that hit the Pentagon. Add a very suspicious 4th. Witnesses to the Pennsylvania crash were amazed that there was no wreckage until after the Feds arrived and started finding some. In fact, witnesses said they doubted if a plane even crashed there at all. It was more like a buried bomb was detonated; all the explosion went straight up, leaving an empty hole in the ground. Another thing that's amazing is that they can get anybody to believe that bull****. The PTB would have been better off if they had said, "We know it was the Muslims but we haven't figured out how they did it."

Anyone? Anyone?
WGJ

NikFu S.
06-05-2006, 01:46 AM
Somebody was telling me the system won't allow the aircraft to go below a specific height above ground without automatically engaging landing gear. Was there any landing gear, or did they get torn off prior? Wonder where they ended up?
Impossible to tell. The thing was basically a blob. You can just barely make out the outlines. I'll see if I can find a link.
---
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4987716.stm
It's more useless than I recall. Definitely not skidding along the ground though.

Even if it is, that is some might impressive skidding. Better than some landings.

Electrophil
06-05-2006, 07:50 AM
Video saturates out like I'm watching a psychodelic video from the 70's. Why it keeps doing that, I haven't figured out. Only on online streamers. Arrgh!! :mad:

Bipa
06-05-2006, 09:14 AM

I was a jet engine mechanic in the Air Force and I assure you there are parts (like turbine wheel blades) that nothing short of a pulse cutter could destroy. Isn't it amazing? In the entire history of powered flight, only 3 airplanes have ever crashed and were totally destroyed and all the same day. The 2 that hit the twin towers and the one that hit the Pentagon. Add a very suspicious 4th. Witnesses to the Pennsylvania crash were amazed that there was no wreckage until after the Feds arrived and started finding some. In fact, witnesses said they doubted if a plane even crashed there at all. It was more like a buried bomb was detonated; all the explosion went straight up, leaving an empty hole in the ground. Another thing that's amazing is that they can get anybody to believe that bull****. The PTB would have been better off if they had said, "We know it was the Muslims but we haven't figured out how they did it."

Anyone? Anyone?
WGJ

Oh, fer cryin' out loud... I shall settle it once and for all. :)

It was NOT a plane! ok?! Nor was it a missle! ok?! :rolleyes:

It was giant ducks being controlled by embedded aliens! :eek:
Here's the photo that Homeland Security doesn't want you to see:
http://www.prthatrocks.com/jpgs/ebayitems/irbbc/Alieninduck_large.jpg

See? undeniable PROOF! :p ;)
You can even see the outline of the bomb that the alien is holding!! :D

lhopp77
06-05-2006, 09:16 AM

Anyone? Anyone?
WGJ

You have the nerve to quote this as supporting your conspiracy theory?????? LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFLMAO!!!!!

The whole world as seen very clear pictures of the planes hitting the towers. Many like me saw it live. As your quoted expert says "completely destroyed????" And if you really research you can find actual pictures and official accounts of wreckage in both the PA field as well as the pentagon. Also, you seem to forget that the black box was recovered. You only have selective memory. Again really explain all of the people that got on these airplanes and then just-----pooooooffff---disappeared in thin air?????? I think we need to send a straight jacket. :D :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Lee----really laughing at the lunacy :)

Bipa
06-05-2006, 09:19 AM
You have the nerve to quote this as supporting your conspiracy theory?????? LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFLMAO!!!!!

The whole world as seen very clear pictures of the planes hitting the towers. Many like me saw it live. As your quoted expert says "completely destroyed????" And if you really research you can find actual pictures and official accounts of wreckage in both the PA field as well as the pentagon. Also, you seem to forget that the black box was recovered. You only have selective memory. Again really explain all of the people that got on these airplanes and then just-----pooooooffff---disappeared in thin air?????? I think we need to send a straight jacket. :D :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Lee----really laughing at the lunacy :)

Gosh Lee.... the answer is so very simple. The people were all taken away by the aliens on their spaceships! ;)

WGJ
06-05-2006, 12:08 PM
It requires a very unusual mind to undertake the analysis of the obvious.

Alfred North Whitehead

Royal Tiger
06-05-2006, 12:30 PM
This is getting worse. Unresearched quotes from the internet? Come on. I watched the second tower get hit live. Was that digitally created? There are numerous photos of landing gear being pulled out of the pit in NYC. I'm with Bipa; sit down, I know it's a shock.

Alien infested ducks did it! :D

Electrophil
06-05-2006, 03:08 PM
This is getting worse. Unresearched quotes from the internet? Come on. I watched the second tower get hit live. Was that digitally created? There are numerous photos of landing gear being pulled out of the pit in NYC. I'm with Bipa; sit down, I know it's a shock.

Alien infested ducks did it! :D

Oh come on, why would aliens give a duck?

(Couldn't resist... it was just hanging there... I HAD TO!!)

Earthworm
06-05-2006, 03:14 PM
I want a new duck
One that won't steal my beer

Royal Tiger
06-05-2006, 03:19 PM
+5 Robert. +3 for not firing back about me being some right wing zealot.

Electrophil
06-05-2006, 04:38 PM
+5 Robert. +3 for not firing back about me being some right wing zealot.

Excellent! Thanks! +9 to you for setting up the joke for me. :D

DanSVX94
06-05-2006, 04:43 PM
A friend of mine since 1992 who was a captain in the fire dept died on 9/11. He led a bunch of his men inside to rescue others. In the mid 1990's we talked about terrorist attacks. He was most worried about attacks on subways. He was also at the trade center during the car bombing earlier -- he helped rescue a fire fighter who had fallen through a hole in the parking garage. It's a real shame. Like others I wonder what other factors might have been at work on 9/11. It's really awful that the relatives of Osama and other Saudis were allowed to leave. And then oil went down to $1 a gallon right after -- some sort of OPEC appeasment. Now they need more money for the war and oil is over $3.00 a gallon. I'm not that smart and all this stuff goes way over my head.

WGJ
06-05-2006, 08:03 PM
the insanity of blowing up innocent people because of their religous beliefs completely baffles me. Ultimately it accomplishes nothing. Yesterday in Irag literal busloads of students were murdered based entirely on what kind of Muslims they were. That's so sick and twisted that I can't begin to understand the motivation. However, when I think about my brothers and sisters, like your friend, the fire chief, dying in the smoke and flame of the Towers, everytime I see that image and am reminded of the carnage and the cruelity of it all...

I WANT THAT MUTHERF**KER OSAMA'S HEAD ON A PLATE!!!

WGJ

Nemesis Destiny
06-05-2006, 08:15 PM
I WANT THAT MUTHERF**KER OSAMA'S HEAD ON A PLATE!!!

No, you don't.

Think about it; that makes him a martyr, rallying thousands more to take his place, and / or join in the fight. The only solution, like in the case of the other fellow who took the fall for the 9/11 hijackings, is life in prison. And by 'life' I mean that he would die behind bars, old and withered.

WGJ
06-05-2006, 08:34 PM
but unfortunately the French closed Devil's Island.
WGJ

WGJ
06-07-2006, 01:31 AM
President Bush took a few minutes during his trip to Europe Thursday to voice his opposition to establishing a special commission to probe how the government dealt with terror warnings before Sept. 11.

Mr. Bush said the matter should be dealt with by congressional intelligence committees.

CBS News Correspondent Bill Plante reports that Mr. Bush said the investigation should be confined to Congress because it deals with sensitive information that could reveal sources and methods of intelligence. Therefore, he said, the congressional investigation is "the best place" to probe the events leading up to the terrorist attacks.

"I have great confidence in our FBI and CIA," the President said in Berlin, adding that he feels the agencies are already improving their information sharing practices.

Mr. Bush's comments come after a two-day hearing on Capitol Hill with FBI director Robert Mueller and the agent who wrote the so-called "Phoenix memo" last summer warning about that Arab students training at U.S. aviation schools were linked to a militant Muslim group.

The agent, Ken Williams, was concerned by the flight students' affiliation with Sheik Omar Bakri Mohammed's group because the sheik had been involved with a fatwa — an Islamic call to action — that suggested airports as one of several legitimate attack targets in the United States, officials told The Associated Press.

In addition, Williams' memo had identified another Muslim figure in Arizona — who was not training at aviation schools but was linked through phone communications to one of bin Laden's top lieutenants, Abu Zubaydah, the officials said, speaking only on condition of anonymity.

The agent spent extensive time trying to link that man to one of the students, but never succeeded, officials said.

The officials declined to further describe the communications or the man who contacted Abu Zubaydah, citing concerns about protecting intelligence-gathering methods.

Abu Zubaydah is believed to be bin Laden's operational chief, who ran al-Qaida's terrorist training camps and is suspected of helping organize the Sept. 11 hijackings, U.S. officials have said previously.

Abu Zubaydah was captured by the FBI and Pakistani officials during a raid in March and remains in U.S. custody. During interrogations, Abu Zubaydah has alleged several threats against U.S. targets that have prompted protective warnings, officials say.

Current and former government officials, who are familiar with Williams' memo and debriefings, told the AP the counterterrorism agent from Phoenix had ascertained that several Arab students training at Arizona flight school held anti-American views.

And through an interview with one of the students and other intelligence, Williams linked several of the Middle Easterners to the Al-Muhajiroun, an Islamic extremist group in London, the officials said.

Bakri, the group's leader also known as Omar Bakri Fostok, has been connected by U.S. and British intelligence to bin Laden and has openly supported bin Laden's calls for jihad, or holy war, against the United States, the officials said.

Williams' memo mentioned one fatwa involving Bakri that identified several possible targets, including airports, the officials said.

Not mentioned in Williams' memo were several other links between the London sheik, who is of Syrian descent, and bin Laden.

Bakri was one of several Muslim leaders to receive a letter faxed from Afghanistan in the summer of 1998 from bin Laden that laid out four objectives for a jihad against the United States, including downing airliners.

"Bring down their airliners. Prevent the safe passage of their ships. Occupy their embassies. Force the closure of their companies and banks," the bin Laden letter to Bakri read.

Bakri also is quoted as calling himself "the mouth, eyes and ears" of bin Laden and his group recruits young Muslims to participate in a jihad across the globe.

Shortly after the USS Cole bombing in Yemen in October 2000, Bakri received an international call claiming responsibility for the attack on the American ship from "Muhammad's Army," an extremist group previously known to be active only in the Russian regions of Chechnya and Dagestan. U.S. officials believe bin Laden was behind that attack as well.

Bakri has issued other fatwas against British leaders and Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf — some since Sept. 11, officials said.

The sources' description of Williams' evidence provides the most extensive disclosure to date of what prompted the veteran counterterrorism agent from Phoenix to send an electronic communication to FBI headquarters in Washington asking that the FBI canvass all U.S. flight schools to identify other Middle Eastern students who might be training.

He also asked that a system be set up to allow federal immigration officials to warn local FBI offices when new students came to train at aviation schools. The FBI had not acted on his suggestions before Sept. 11.

Williams identified several Arab students at Arizona aviation schools, including one school in Prescott, who were seeking training in aviation engineering, flight lessons and airport operations. He had ascertained that at least one of the students had also made inquiries about airport security operations, the officials said.

Williams' July 10 memo — which he marked "routine," indicating there was no imminent threat — was sent to about 10 officials who worked in the Radical Fundamentalist Unit, the research unit and the bin Laden desk in FBI headquarters in Washington and for the anti-terrorism squad at the FBI's office in New York, officials said.

Williams has told congressional investigators he subsequently received a message from headquarters indicating terrorism experts were evaluating his intelligence and his request for a canvass of all U.S. flight schools and that it might be referred to the FBI's office in Portland, Ore., officials said.

Sen. Richard Shelby, R-Ala., vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, called the memo "highly embarrassing to the bureau" and called for its public release after a briefing Wednesday from FBI Director Robert Mueller and Williams.

He said the FBI agents in Arizona, as well as those investigating Zacarias Moussaoui in Minnesota, had sniffed out aspects of the plot — "they were on the ball" — but their warnings went unheard by higher headquarters.

"I'm not satisfied with the response by the FBI today, or their performance," Shelby said.

Another member of the intelligence committee, Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Penn., agreed, telling CBS News it was hard to understand why no action was taken on the memo.

As the political battle waged on over what information the government had before Sept. 11, Vice President Dick Cheney denied Wednesday that a flurry of public terror warnings was prompted by criticism over how the Bush administration handled pre-Sept. 11 warnings of an attack.

Cheney said "irresponsible" comments by Democrats did not influence the administration's warnings to the public this week.

"The fact is there is reason to believe that the threat level has increased somewhat," Cheney said on CNN's "Larry King Live."

"We see more noise in the system, more reporting that leads us to be cautious here," Cheney said. "We haven't changed our practices at all in terms of when we decide to go public and caution people."

Authorities continued to tighten security Thursday around New York City landmarks after the FBI disclosed uncorroborated information from detainees that sites such as the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge might be attacked.

A celebration marking the 119th birthday of the Brooklyn Bridge was canceled Thursday because of the recent warnings of a potential attack against the city landmark.

WGJ

bwb3
06-07-2006, 09:12 AM
The second sentence has your answer.

lhopp77
06-07-2006, 09:26 AM
The second sentence has your answer.

You got it. Besides--why are we resurrecting ancient history at this point when it was very well investigated? :rolleyes: For a minute I thought maybe something new was being offered, but obviously not. :cool:

Lee