PDA

View Full Version : They gave us a political Forum!!

Electrophil
04-28-2006, 10:16 AM
:eek: You guys are great!!! Thanks!!! :D

Bush is teh Devil1!!111 :eek:

shelfy
04-28-2006, 10:21 AM
Bush is teh Devil1!!111 :eek:i used to hear ronald reagan was teh debil. odd because my parents were reagan democrats. :confused:

Electrophil
04-28-2006, 11:10 AM
I always liked Reagan. I mean he was as crooked as the rest of em', but I always felt he was cool in being crooked. Kind of a wink, wink, didn't do it, wink style crooked. Somehow it was different. :)

Noir
04-28-2006, 12:41 PM
it would be cool if they made a forum for

the-name-that-can't-be-mentioned can entertain us. :D

Bipa
05-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Gosh... I stay away for a short while and someone goes ahead and rearranges all the furniture! :p

Nice! But I sure got lots of catching up to do. Might have to skip a few of the older threads 'cause puppy and the English exams my "kids" are prepping for are keeping me busy. Oh.... and hubby was away for 3 out of the last 4 weeks... and now is off again on Monday. Laundry is so much fun :rolleyes:

Electrophil
05-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Bipa! We thought you started a movement for dissenting SVX owners and went underground! :eek: :D :p

Bipa
05-04-2006, 06:30 PM
Bipa! We thought you started a movement for dissenting SVX owners and went underground! :eek: :D :p

Naw... I just decided to take a "reality break" as opposed to a break from reality :rolleyes: . Frankly, the last two weeks I've barely read any newspapers, nor watched much TV. Instead I've been making a fool out of myself praising puppy every time he pees outside instead of on my carpet :p

I've decided that in some ways my new puppy is a very good politician. Whenever he gets mad at me or feels ignored, he either pees or poops where he shouldn't, wrecks something, or else decides that the middle of the bed is the best place to collect up all our shoes and anything else he can find, especially if it is muddy. Then he comes to me with those inocent eyes and asks for a tummy rub. Hmmm... or perhaps it is the other way around, and politicians are like puppies? ;) Perhaps voters just haven't been training them right, so that now we have a bunch of spoiled, begging puppy politicians? :eek:

Electrophil
05-04-2006, 07:32 PM
Glad ta see ya back! :)

lhopp77
05-05-2006, 08:43 AM
Naw... I just decided to take a "reality break" as opposed to a break from reality :rolleyes: . Frankly, the last two weeks I've barely read any newspapers, nor watched much TV. Instead I've been making a fool out of myself praising puppy every time he pees outside instead of on my carpet :p

You've been gone? :confused:

Lee

WGJ
05-13-2006, 10:55 AM
So Lee, you must have finished reading Plato's Allegory of the Cave by now. I'm still waiting for some evidence of your position supporting Bush. ANY EVIDENCE...I suspect I'll be waiting for some time.
WGJ