PDA

View Full Version : Reading VII "No-Show" thread

green_eyed_lady
04-24-2006, 02:26 PM
So that we all know who to shun and shame for the next year, we should start a list of the people who bagged us this year. You know, people who signed up on the official list and bailed anyway.

Let's see......

ensteele
shelfy
chiketkd
Seraph

Feel free to add to the list.

(Where is that devilish, mischievous smiley face?)

SVXRide
04-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Chike....yeah, that WRX-lovin', NASOIC-trolling no-show:rolleyes: :p
(but hey, at least his ex-car showed up....)
-Bill

Royal Tiger
04-24-2006, 03:07 PM
I vote for Chike. :)

svxfiles
04-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Don't let them get you down, Chi ke.
They just like you and missed you.

You know the old expression; "If you can't swinestucker your friends, who can you swinestucker? :)

I'll see you at the next non-raining, dragracing/autocross meet.

Budfreak
04-24-2006, 03:58 PM
We all really did miss you Chike. Wish you would have been there to witness some of the antics. What a BLAST!:D

Manarius
04-24-2006, 05:10 PM
The people on nabisco can be very convincing...

Chiketkd
04-24-2006, 06:46 PM
So that we all know who to shun and shame for the next year, we should start a list of the people who bagged us this year. You know, people who signed up on the official list and bailed anyway.
Oh wow, thanks for starting this thread Di! :rolleyes:

This'll be the last time I EVER sign-up ahead of time for a Reading meet... Glad my old car made it there for the festivities though.

For those that missed me, we'll meet up again sometime soon. ;) For those that were upset I wasn't there...if being mad at me makes you feel better about yourself, do whatever floats your boat.

n00b on demand
04-24-2006, 06:51 PM
::whistling::.................:o

Chiketkd
04-24-2006, 07:05 PM
Don't let them get you down, Chi ke.
They just like you and missed you.
Thanks for explaining this to me earlier this afternoon Tom. However, I don't see the point in starting a 'no show' thread. Anyone on the list is bound to feel singled-out and alienated. :(

It's like starting a thread for the people who showed up for Reading VII that shouldn't have. Anyone listed will be probably feel the same way. ;)

Reading is about getting together with friends over the common shared love of a unique car. I have many friends on here and I still love the SVX greatly. This weekend just didn't work out for me to be there - my 'true' friends understood that and know that I'll be there for them in the future.

subi-crosser
04-24-2006, 10:34 PM

This'll be the last time I EVER sign-up ahead of time for a Reading meet... Glad my old car made it there for the festivities though.

For those that missed me, we'll meet up again sometime soon. ;) For those that were upset I wasn't there...if being mad at me makes you feel better about yourself, do whatever floats your boat.

If you can come here for a 'mini-meet', and work on another members car, you can show for an auto-X.
You are a man that deserves respect!!
Your actions speak VOLUMES for your character!!! I feel that my life is better, knowing that people like you exist..

When Budfreak came in for his 4:44 swap, and you came in ( for no other reason) but to help!!!
I only live a few miles away, but due to the condition of my battered body, could only provide 'entertainment and BEER!!'

You are a Prince!! and I will defend you to my last breath!! ( however, I may have a little fun at your expense) IE, "were you a landshark before you were married" ( those photos LOOKED like the same guy took them on the same day)

Jerry

PS, It's all in fun!!!

TomsSVX
04-24-2006, 11:34 PM
Reading is about getting together with friends over the common shared love of a unique car. I have many friends on here and I still love the SVX greatly.

How would you know??? you never showed up!!!!;) :D You know i am just breaking some marbles man...

And TOM!!!!!!!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself!!! I would have even drove your ass out there.:mad: :mad: :mad: (Rope, tree, life not worth it anymore??)

Tom

Chiketkd
04-25-2006, 06:21 AM
Thanks guys. I spoke to svxfiles late last night and everything is A-OK! Diana truly meant nothing by this thread, and I was probably just a little stressed out at the time when I read it. It's all water under the bridge now... :)

-Chike

green_eyed_lady
04-25-2006, 07:40 AM
Thanks guys. I spoke to svxfiles late last night and everything is A-OK! Diana truly meant nothing by this thread, and I was probably just a little stressed out at the time when I read it. It's all water under the bridge now... :)

-Chike

My sincerest apologies to anyone who was singled out for abuse on this thread!!!! :( :( :(
You know who you are.

I meant no harm, there are several people who signed up with NO intention of ever showing up. For the rest of us, well, sometimes life interferes with our best-laid plans.

How did I end up in West Virginia anyway? ;)

Chiketkd
04-25-2006, 07:48 AM
Thank you lady Di! :)

n00b on demand
04-25-2006, 10:03 AM
And TOM!!!!!!!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself!!! I would have even drove your ass out there.:mad: :mad: :mad: (Rope, tree, life not worth it anymore??)

Tom

ohhhhh cry me a ****ing river t00lbox.........and i don't appreciate the threatening messages left on my phone such as....

" hey n00b im here at reading you suck at teh life *****!!11!"

:D

TomsSVX
04-25-2006, 11:18 AM
i never did that.........(whistling non-chalantly).....

Tom

n00b on demand
04-25-2006, 12:00 PM
i never did that.........(whistling non-chalantly).....

Tom

uh huh.....

:D

tree....rope.....anyone?

shelfy
04-25-2006, 12:04 PM

This'll be the last time I EVER sign-up ahead of time for a Reading meet...well said. :(

AppStateSVX
04-25-2006, 01:22 PM
isn't this thread just a joke anyways????

why are people getting offended?

Landshark
04-25-2006, 01:41 PM
( however, I may have a little fun at your expense) IE, "were you a landshark before you were married" ( those photos LOOKED like the same guy took them on the same day)

wanna explain that one?

Landshark
04-25-2006, 02:07 PM
wanna explain that one?

svxfiles - the only guy i know who calls your house to explain an internet post. :D :D :D

i was outside beating up a hornets nest when you called. :eek:

Royal Tiger
04-26-2006, 08:15 AM
It's OK Alan. I know you wished you had made it. You could have driven a great car. I even let Kelli drive it.

GreenMarine
04-26-2006, 09:31 AM
Hahahha, great thread title... I guess I have to add my name to the list :rolleyes: :D:D

mikecg
04-26-2006, 10:57 AM
Add the postman to the no show list. He was suppose to bring me some software for the stage III

benebob
04-26-2006, 11:53 AM
It's OK Alan. I know you wished you had made it. You could have driven a great car. I even let Kelli drive it.

Kelli didn't drive the race car:confused: :confused: :confused: :D

SSSVX
04-26-2006, 11:28 PM
Well, GreenMarine was not there too!!! That's worse without informing people not to come :rolleyes: I thought I could see your HID... :rolleyes:

Chike, take it easy. It just meant that we missed you and hoped you to come! I know you will show up next time but don't know when......Just don't sign up too early if you're not sure about your schedule......:D

subi-crosser
04-27-2006, 06:10 AM
wanna explain that one?

2 silver cars shot from the same angle, etc etc..........

svxxx26
04-27-2006, 08:51 PM
[SIZE="4"]

How did I end up in West Virginia anyway? ;)

Guess you were just lucky ;)