PDA

View Full Version : Reading Point of Contact

rvnmaniac
04-20-2006, 10:59 AM
Who's volunteering to be the point of contact? Us newbies may need some helping hand. Hopefully not, but someone could come up with a car problem. Cell # please...........

svxfiles
04-20-2006, 12:03 PM
Who's volunteering to be the point of contact? Us newbies may need some helping hand. Hopefully not, but someone could come up with a car problem. Cell # please...........
Car problems, are you bringing the Accord or the Camry?:eek: ;)
you have my # Henry, and there is always a crowd at the door, and at the bar, and in the parking lot, but mostly the bar.:rolleyes:
What day are you coming up?

rvnmaniac
04-20-2006, 01:28 PM
Car problems, are you bringing the Accord or the Camry?:eek: ;)
you have my # Henry, and there is always a crowd at the door, and at the bar, and in the parking lot, but mostly the bar.:rolleyes:
What day are you coming up?
If my wife had her way we would be driving the Accord. I'm aiming for Noon Saturday and leave Sunday.........

benebob
04-20-2006, 02:26 PM
Local to morgantown trailer needs (did anybody invite the meet monster). Call my cell 717-203-4573. I will have a trailer there and should be going up Friday late afternoon to unload the race car. Only real hiccup would be I'll have my 1 year old with me so would prefer to pick anything up later that night!