PDA

View Full Version : Northwest Group List

ensteele
03-19-2002, 10:27 PM
I have put an Excel file in my locker under NW Membership. I am trying to put together a list of owners, mods, and meets attended for our group. As we become more active in our area, it would be helpful to know email addresses so we can contact people to remind them of the upcomming events. A couple of guys mentioned it would be nice to see who has done different mods so they could check with them for advice or help on it. The list will not be posted here, but will be emailed to you for you to use when it is complete. If everyone that is interested fills out the file and then sends it to me, I can send you the updated file as people are added to it. I do not have everyone who attended the past events, so if you were there, add your name, or mark that you were there on the chart. If you can not download it, let me know and I will get you a list of information to get to me. Thanks for your help in getting more organized.:)

ensteele
03-19-2002, 10:30 PM
I was going to attach the file here, and I forgot that I could not post an Excel file on the page. You will have to go to my locker to get it. :(

There are pictures of the last meet in my locker as well.

seasvx
03-22-2002, 10:56 AM
:confused:
I went to your locker, clicked on the list and made an entry but I'm not sure the fields I filled on the spreadsheet took...

ensteele
03-23-2002, 01:52 AM
To make an entry, open the spreadsheet, and then save it after you enter the information. Then email it to me (attach the file) and I will take the information off of the form (copy and paste) and enter it onto the master form. I will email you a copy after I get some of the members on it. Thanks Give it a try, and if you have problems, let me know, and we will try something else.