PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Silver LS-L $1200 OBO, Lancaster PA

nordaim
03-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Up for sale is my 1992 Silver LS-L.

It currently has ~158k miles on it.

Overall the car is in good condition with the normal scrapes and dings for a car of its age. I am the second owner. Most of the maintenance on this vehicle, including oil changes, were handled by a mechanic I used to work with.

The good: The transmission is not the original. It does not slip at all. All of the glass is in excellent condition.

Rear wheel bearings were replaced about 6 months ago, as well as the front and rear brakes/rotors. The front left caliper was also replaced at this time, as it had seized.

The radiator was replaced a year ago, as the upper radiator hose (the one molded to the radiator) cracked.

The bad (reason I am selling it, I love this baby): The rear strut tops need rebuilt in order to pass PA mechnical inspection. As I recently became unemployed, I cannot afford to do so. My local mechanic figured that it would be 4-6 hours of labor and $300 in parts, as it needed the upper strut mounts and the spring disk. I was able to get the upper strut mounts and they are included with the vehicle.

Currently, the rear parcel shelf is disassembled, as the car was in to have the strut mounts replaced when the mechanic found the spring disks were rusted out. Everything is still there to put it all back together.

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at nordaim@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your interest.

SVXMAN2001
05-19-2006, 11:18 AM
is this car still available?

Excall
06-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Any word on whether this was already sold or not?

momzsvx
06-02-2006, 08:39 PM
I am sorry for the loss of your job.

subeman90
06-03-2006, 09:01 PM
I believe it is gone...or so I have been told/heard

Excall
06-04-2006, 06:41 AM
Yup, car was sold in this thread:

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=32192&page=3

This thread should be closed now