PDA

View Full Version : Gauges for sale

It's Just Eric
03-06-2006, 08:06 PM
I have a set of used gauges for sale. They have Dayle's white faced blue glowey overlays already installed. The dimmer switch and wiring are included. There are a few light scratches in the clear lense over the gauges and a few missing bulbs (theese can easilly be scavenged off your original cluster) Im asking 80$ shipped to your door. Post or shoot a PM for offers. Pics coming soon

AvPPoW
03-07-2006, 07:34 AM
I can vouch for these gauges, they're very nice. And you don't have to worry about pulling apart your cluster.

Also, these are the gauges that dayle sells for $85 PLUS an entire cluster, really good deal. Unlike the cheap ebay ones, the dimmer/switch is included, allowing you to change the backlighting from green to blue and vary the brightness of the numbers.

Good luck with the sale Eric :)

It's Just Eric
03-07-2006, 02:49 PM
Price check: Down to 75$ shipped. Need to get rid of theese. Trades considered. Pics as soon as John gives me his camera for a day.

intelisevil
03-07-2006, 09:46 PM
PM Sent

Dan

It's Just Eric
03-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Apperently still for sale. considering trades for things I need including
-Tan drivers sunvisor
-"walnut burl" woodgrain for around the shifter (Lighter colored woodgrain)
-Money
-tan passenger side airbag (Longshot)
-a refrigerator to fit in the hole that the passenger side airbag goes into
-your first born
-140 whitecastle hamburgers

the only one there thats a joke is your first born. Intelisevil has dibs but seems to be having difficulty getting to his computer. If anyone has, in particular, the tan visor and woodgrain peice Im missing Ill trade.
Oh yeah, btw...Bump

curly2k3
03-12-2006, 07:42 AM
Yes! I have 145 White Castle burgers I will trade you, thats more than what you even wanted! I hope we can work out shipping! LOL, nice, I wish I had the 80 to buy em, but I gotta do the turbo thing

intelisevil
03-12-2006, 08:52 AM
Yum . . . White Castle!

New PM sent.

Dan

It's Just Eric
03-12-2006, 08:53 PM
lol, if you could figure out how to ship them without them getting cold, Id DEFINENTLY take them for the gauges. Heck, Ill even take payments....

Oh...gauges are sold.Dan, check your PM's.
Anyone else needing stuff,t ake a gander at my hey I have an L model interior for sale thread