PDA

View Full Version : BioPerformance Fuel Pills....and powder..

James Scott
03-02-2006, 04:06 AM
My large shipment of BioPerformance fuel pills is finally here guys!

1) I will be sending a free bottle of 40 BioPerformance fuel tabs to Eathworm for being "a light in the darkness"...HA! He has promised to diligently and carefully test his SVX (which will take 12 to 14 tabs)...then he can use the balance on any vehicle he wants... [On our SVX's, the first two tanks of gas should have 4 pills placed in the tank just prior to each fill-up....After that, 2 tabs per tank!]

2) I will also send 12 free BioPerformance fuel tablets each to the first four additional members who post on this thread stating they want to try the fuel pills, and who give at least their names and addresses (if not email and/or phone # in case of emergency?)...[These 12 BP fuel pills will allow 4 tanks of gas to be tested in an SVX].

3) The BP fuel pills retail for $1. All I ask is that the above individuals post the most accurate results they can determine....and that if any of you develop an interest..please purchase ..and/or join BioPerformance through me or my website at www.cheapgas4u2.mybpbiz.com. I have had intermittent log on challenges on my particular site this week which are being resolved...So, if the above site will not log on, you may get basic info at www.mybpbiz.com (http://www.mybpbiz.com). If my site is inoperable at the time you wish to order retail...or join BioPerformance, then please contact me directly by PM, email at jaimediegoscott@sbcglobal.net (http://jaimediegoscott@sbcglobal.net), or by cellphone (559) 240-4612.

4) THANKS for joining me in this SVX experiment! :D

msvx95
03-02-2006, 05:03 AM
Can you put some Ephedrine in mine please?? I think I can handle it. :D

SilverSpear
03-02-2006, 05:06 AM
Me want, me want, me want, me want :D :D :D , well fuel consumption is a major problem here... :( :( :(

You can send it to me by Parcel Post to this address:

Nadim Milan
LibanPost Office
Jdeideh Branch
Beirut, Lebanon

Thank you in Advance ;) :)

msvx95
03-02-2006, 05:25 AM
Little do we know, these tablets are actually little capsules of sand and abrasive grit....and after the outer shell dissolves, it creates the biggest mess inside our engines :eek:

James Scott
03-02-2006, 05:58 AM
OR...maybe they will allow you to fly around town like a helicopter..(how did you know they are DIRT!?) Remember...It can be dangerous to ask or speculate wildly....[like the gangster who said "when monkeys fly out of my butt" to Jim Carrey in "Bruce Almighty"!.. . . . .

P.S. We've already had this conversation earlier...This thread is for those who want to try the product......PERIOD! [OK!....free speech..and all that!]

Dza
03-02-2006, 06:58 AM
Another thread? :rolleyes: Was the first one not enough?

James Scott
03-03-2006, 06:15 AM
Dan: I'm just looking for names and addresses to send some free samples to those who said they wanted to try...or now want to try the BioPerformance fuel pills!

Please email or PM me if you don't want your info to go so public...y'all.

Waiting for 3 more names... :D

P.S. [I'm just starting to try their POWDER version...which goes into solution even more dependably, and is not "caught" in anti-syphon gas tank tubes like some of the new cars have....I'll let you know if I get any difference...] :confused: :)

SilverSpear
03-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Do we have to try it on an SVX? I was thinking of trying it first on our 1995 Grand Cherokee. This Jeep witnessed many of my experiments :D such as choking it in the river :D :D . The bastard still has a pulse :D

James Scott
03-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Just wanted to let you know that your BioPerformance fuel pills will finally be mailed out Priority Mail through the USPS on Monday March 13, 2006! I want to apologize for the delay in sending them....I had some unexpected personal distractions!

THANKS for your patience...to those I spoke with by PM about receiving some "samples".. . . ;)

Hope you get as good of an increase in performance..and gas mileage as I have! [Hope somebody can check out emissions...???] :cool:

Jim :D

http://www.cheapgas4u2.mybpbiz.com

svx_commuter
03-11-2006, 11:38 AM
I'll try the samples.

James Scott
03-16-2006, 12:39 PM
Your BP fuel pills are on their way guys....HAVE FUN!

BTW...There is a BioPerfiormance business presentation, where they will cover both the products...pills and powder..and the business opportunity [distributorships] tonight at 7:30 PM in Los Angeles at the:

Torrance Hilton at South Bay
21333 Hawthorne Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90503

(310)540-0500

...In case you know someone in that area! I'm on my way (230 miles) with powder in my tank! :cool:

madj80
03-16-2006, 04:36 PM
If you have more samples i'll try some.

You can send them to:
Thomas Madjar
2171 S. Quentin Way Apt 301
Aurora, CO 80014

intelisevil
03-16-2006, 07:08 PM
Little do we know, these tablets are actually little capsules of sand and abrasive grit....and after the outer shell dissolves, it creates the biggest mess inside our engines :eek:
And how is this "sand and abrasive grit" getting past your fuel filter? :rolleyes:

Dan

AppStateSVX
03-16-2006, 08:13 PM
And how is this "sand and abrasive grit" getting past your fuel filter? :rolleyes:

Dan

fuel filters are for pansies

TheRightWingSVX
03-17-2006, 01:59 PM
I would like to try some of these!

Earthworm
03-17-2006, 02:38 PM
I've noticed my MPG has already started to go up...and I haven't even received the pills yet! :D

I'm just saying that since it's warming up now our mileages will naturally be increasing. That must be taken into account.

Consider taking these pills in the fall and you may see your mileage decrease!

Hope they don't give me heartburn :D

James Scott
03-19-2006, 05:55 AM
David....The Post Office didn't send Priority as I had requested. I didn't notice that until I looked at the receipt at home....Should be soon!

If you get indigestion....Just double the dosage...AND order more!

BTW, the guy (Scott Chandler) who did the business teaching after the BioPerfomance public meeting in L.A. Thursday night (about 10 pm to 11:15 pm at the Torrance Hilton)..made $78,000 last month! I guess it works! :eek:

I got good info about building a business..for those of you who might get interested in the distributorship business end of this opportunity!

WELL...Keep me posted y'all (Scott is from Alabama....so I'm trying to emulate him...and a little of his income! HA!)

dannmarr
03-19-2006, 06:19 AM
Be very carful about these bussinesses that have seminars and claim to make lots of money. Im 40 years old and have tried many of these types of opportunities when I was younger. They all make the top guy richer. Be very alert if they ask for money as an investment. Good luck on your journey!

James Scott
03-19-2006, 06:54 AM
YES....Some are bad! Usually because the product or service(s) is (are) questionable! As I stated earlier...I have been in three MLM businesses. I made $200,000 in Amway on a side business they offered (long-distance payphone service in 1989), but did not profit in Excel (long-distance residential telephone service) or Oxyfresh (personal and dental hygiene products that are excellent and I still use in my dental practice). It's true, in my opinion, that you have a better chance of succeeding in the business if you get involved early (Hence my excitement since this business started 12/8/06!)....That is why I'm glad to be involved this early! [Fewer people have already heard about the product...and/or have already bought as a retail customer...or have joined as a distributor! Common sense!]

The claims of large incomes are usually correct! For one thing FRAUD is frowned upon in all business operations. There is no doubt an opportunity to make huge incomes in MLM businesses because of their very nature...That is..an opportunity to sink or swim on your own efforts..with usually very profitable compensation plans. I personally know a fellow who makes $3000 per week in BioPerformance....and I'm confident Scott Chandler is not padding his income statements. He obviously does not need to make $78,000 per month in order to impress people into the business, as you suggest. We would be impressed with an income of $5,000 per month....OR even $2,000 per month...RIGHT? :)

Most of us never give ourselves a chance to see what we could do..with a business of our own (with alot of help from others in MLM!)....We work all of our lives 9 to 5.....cautiously making much less than we think we're worth..because we don't have other options...OR WE DON'T GIVE OURSELVES A CHANCE...FOR THE FEAR OF FAILURE!

James Scott
03-20-2006, 09:10 PM
BioPerformance fuel pills are on their way to madj80 and TheRightWingSVX! Have Fun!

intelisevil
03-20-2006, 10:32 PM
It's true, in my opinion, that you have a better chance of succeeding in the business if you get involved early (Hence my excitement since this business started 12/8/06!)....That is why I'm glad to be involved this early!
Wow, talk about getting in EARLY! :eek:
The claims of large incomes are usually correct! For one thing FRAUD is frowned upon in all business operations. There is no doubt an opportunity to make huge incomes in MLM businesses because of their very nature...That is..an opportunity to sink or swim on your own efforts..with usually very profitable compensation plans. I personally know a fellow who makes $3000 per week in BioPerformance....and I'm confident Scott Chandler is not padding his income statements. He obviously does not need to make $78,000 per month in order to impress people into the business, as you suggest. We would be impressed with an income of $5,000 per month....OR even $2,000 per month...RIGHT? :)

And a lot of people were confident that the folks at Enron weren't either . . . :mad:

Sorry Jim, I'm just playing with you, Good Luck.

Dan

msvx95
03-21-2006, 09:56 AM

Dan

They can be "accidentally" put in the oil filler tube...oil filters not going to stop all that :D

Yeah, who needs a fuel filter:p

intellibomb
03-21-2006, 09:46 PM
um, i think i am missing something.... what do thesee pills actually do?

do they increase fuel economy?
add 324902387 horsepower?

i didnt see it anywhere on this thread

phoenix96
03-21-2006, 10:55 PM
Just curious, how much did you pay to go to the seminar James?

James Scott
03-22-2006, 04:53 AM
It was supposed to be $10!......BUT..Nobody collected any money from me...nor did I see anyone (distributors) pay! GUESTS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FREE! It was great! This business is an awesome blessing and opportunity! It doesn't get any better...for those who are looking for a business...AND willing to go outside their comfort zone to do something (MLM) that most people will not do...to help themselves..and/or their family!

BTW...Most excuse themselves from this type of effort by emphasizing...or fabricating negativity..that is used as an excuse to not even try...and at worst..to put down others who have the guts...AND make the choice to TRY!

Like the preacher I saw Saturday night said...."I'm in it to win!" [referring to life....AND this business!]

P.S. What ARE you smoking in that PIPE, guys ...anyway...??? HA! :cool:

phoenix96
03-22-2006, 07:16 AM
Sorry James. I like to be open minded about things, but BioPerformance just sounds bad.

The FTC has a warning about this kind of thing. (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/alerts/gasalrt.htm)

People on this forum (http://www.quatloos.com/Tax-Forums/viewtopic.php?t=1003358&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0) certainly don't have much good to say about it. It's worth a read; there is both positive and negative in there. Here are some excerpts:

Here go to this page and scroll down to the Disclaimer

http://www.mybpbiz.com/index.asp?pgid=3
here are some quotes from it.

Quote:
Any and all testimonies are NOT intended directly or indirectly to guarantee you in any way with similar savings. The testimonies have not been proven in any way by BioPerformance, Inc. to be true, because they are simply people sharing their results from using BioPerformance Fuel. The testimonies are valuable replies from your fellow Americans.

Wait it gets better

Quote:
Each reply is believed to be true in its content. These stories are not backed by independent research, so you must evaluate them for yourself and then let us hear your own story.

LOL well it hasn't exactly been proven to be true so you have to send us your money and try it out for yourself. Believed to be true in its content? By who gullible suckers?

Ok that part of the dislaimer covered the product now lets move on to the oppurtunity. I remind you again this is right out of the disclaimer...

Quote:
Also, the BioPerformance, Inc. Compensation Plan does not in any way guarantee you any income from any examples that may be derived from the explanation of the Compensation Plan. BioPerformance, Inc. does NOT guarantee any incomes at all. Every person's results can be different using the product and/or earning any income from the compensation plan.

I like where it says each persons results can be different, yeah you can either lose some money, or you can lose a lot of money the choice is yours.

Quote:
We do no income projections or claims, but we can show you the math of the opportunity.

Just try not to laugh at that one. Geez Im not making this up its in there disclaimer.

Quote:
BioPerformance, Inc. doesn't guarantee anyone any results using the product or working the business selling BioPerformance Fuel. If they so desire, people can simply use the product and see first-hand what kind of results they will get. The same is true with building a business with BioPerformance, Inc. Incomes are not guaranteed whatsoever. The benefits you can receive from selling BioPerformance Fuel with our Compensation Plan is strictly according to the time and effort you put into building your business.

See to wrap it up again they say no gurantee in the product, or the business in selling it. I mean you guys can badmouth these people all you want, but hey you can't say they didn't warn you. It's like if someone gets there finger bit by an animal in a cage and the sign says KEEP FINGERS OUT OF CAGE! Your first response would be, well its your own damn fault idiot, read the fine print! Likewise with this, if people are too stupid to read the disclaimer it's hard to feel sorry for them when they lose money on the scam.

The gas pill scam has been going around for decades. It first appeared during the OPEC Embargo of the early 1970s.

Old scam, new suckers. If you want great gas mileage, buy a hybrid. Selling somebody a pill that allegedly increases their gas mileage is what is known as CRIMINAL FRAUD.

Common sense suggests that if these pills were so great they would be on the shelves of the large retailers across the country. The company wouldn't need to depend on a sales force that guilt heaps their friends and family to purchase the goop. Mainstream media such as Consumer Reports would be testing and recommending that folks use the dang pills.
I would walk in my local auto parts store and the sales people would be telling me to forget the STP gas treatment and pop those dang pills into the tank!

I will admit, I fell for this scam.... here is a copy of the email I sent to the customer service dept. with no inital reply:
-----------------------------------------------------
My name is Scott **** ID# ****. Please cancel any future autoships immediately as well as the autoship that I have yet to receive but that I was charged for on 1/19/06 and refund that payment to my credit card on file. I also need to find out about your return policy on un-opened bottles of this product.

I have kept very accurate details on my mpg for some time now. The last 3 averages BEFORE using BP were 15.1 , 14.9 and 15.2 respectively. Since using your product my mpg have actually gone DOWN to 14.1 and 13.9 under the EXACT SAME driving conditions. I am willing to keep the one open bottle that I have been using and will continue till the 4 tank recommendation you have posted but at this point and with the results I have seen after 2 tanks I definitely do not want to pay for more product nor keep what I have not opened.

I am a very reasonable person but this has been an outrage thus far. I live roughly 90 miles from Dallas and yet the order fulfillments have taken weeks (like I posted above I still have not received my second shipment and no longer want to, so please refund the 63.82 to the CC on file). Also again please provide return and refund information for the 3 bottles of pills and 1 bottle of powder yet un-opened otherwise I will be forced to post my actual results to several of my own websites, watch-dog & scam buster sites as well as the BBB to name a few.
-----------------------------------------------------
After a second email I received a reply:
------------------------------------------------------
To insure it is the correct person making the request, you cannot send an email to cancel anything with BioPerformance, Inc., you must notify the company in writing.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

BioPerformance, Inc., 1300 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 100, Irving, TX 75038.
----------------------------------------------------
I have since mailed a written copy of my requests to the address listed but will be truly suprised if anything is done. This is a scam!

BTW, since then I have filled up for a 3rd time and again had lower mileage of 13.8 mpg ..... It should be noted that prior to using these pills my truck NEVER got below 14.5 mpg in the 4+ years I have had it. I have also been experiencing knocking and actually had my vehicle stall in the middle of traffic twice now....and this has also NEVER happened prior to using this pill.

Then we've got another discussion going on here: (http://www.badscience.net/?a=xdforum&xdforum_action=viewthread&xf_id=1&xt_id=60&pstart=0)

Strangely, in the facts section of the website they claim that the product is “technically a liquid phase catalyst”, does this mean the alloy dissolves in petrol? If so, instead of emissions being reduced as claimed, surely they will have added various tin compounds to the emissions instead; many of which are toxic in their own right.

I am a graduate Engineer. I very accurately tested the PILLS in my Cadilliac and in a friends couier van. BOTH got ZERO mileage improvement. NOW HEAR THIS: After 4 or 5 tanks, on a return trip 150 miles from home, stopped to refuel, put pills in, car would not start, spent night in motel, left car at repair shop over the weekend, got a friend to take me and wife 150 miles home. Fuel pump had failed. After driving Caddys fro 35+ years I have never had a pump failure, AND the garage said they had NEVER replaced a pump in a Caddy! Subsequently, I had to replace two oxygen sensors, and the idle controller module — all at a cost of $1200+ with ZERO mileage increase. NOW, the final blow, Bio Performance wil not reply to my e-mail which is the only way known to contact them. There is no phone, address. I understand they “farm out” all aspects of operation including shipping, billing, manufacture, and accounting. Where is THE company? Nobody knows! If you know an address please contact me at tdooly7@aol.com

Some potentially scary stuff there (and there's more to be found on the internet).

Now, I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock into any of this - it's all just hearsay. But notice how the only people to say anything good about it are trying to push the product themselves? I'd trust people warning me of a potential scam more than the people trying to sell something to me.

ensteele
03-22-2006, 08:01 AM
If someone wants to get into MLM, there are some great opportunities with great conpensation plans much better than this with products that have been proven and users themselves continue to sell because the product works. If you are interested, let me know and I can direct you in that direction. :)

James Scott
03-22-2006, 09:03 PM
So many of the negative comments here...about the product..AND the business plan by BioPerformance are just so much skeptical analysis with a negative twist. I'm very good at that! I was a chemistry major (B.S. degree). I was a Ph.D. candidate in Molecular Biology in graduate school. And. I graduated from U.S.C. Dental School in 1974. I mention these things because my scientific training and obvious abilities are substantial! I was "weened" on the scientific principle, approach, and critical thinking involved in such research and education. The negative comments here deserve some attention...I agree. BUT, they certainly don't point or lead to your conclusions....PERIOD! Simply, your logic and conclusions are seriously flawed!

The fact that there are some disgruntled customers (distributors?) online does not lead an intelligent person to conclude that the product is worthless...and the business is a SCAM! It would be nice if everyone that uses this product got a 15% to 60% increase in gas mileage. They don't. About 10% of all vehicles do not get gas mileage increases. So, are we to conclude that the 15% to 60% increases in gas mileage that 90% of the vehicles get ....IS INSIGNIFICANT!? I hope you can see the error of your logic at this point. Ironically, just yesterday...a friend of mine (who is mad-dog anti-MLM by the way for no reason he can verbalize [evidently genetic]) decided in spite of his negativity..to be objective..and search the internet somewhat "thoroughly". He found that the consensus was that the fuel pills work....but that about 10% of all vehicles (no particular group or type of vehicle!) did not experience an increase! Even more interesting was the comment made as to WHY THESE CARS WERE NOT GETTING A GAS MILEAGE INCREASE! It was stated that certain cars have overly sensitive O2 sensors. The fuel pills cause the gas to be burned more efficiently....Hence the lower emissions also. When this happens...More O2 reaches the O2 sensor..causing these (overly sensitive) O2 sensors to indicate to the computer that the gas mixture is lean (more O2)...RESULTING IN THE CAR'S COMPUTER TO RICHEN THE GAS MIXTURE! Hence no increase...and sometimes a reduction even ...in the gas mileage!

Whadda think y'all...??? Jim :D

P.S. I don't know which one of you should call Scott Chandler...???....To tell him it doesn't work....and it's a SCAM!....He made $78,000 last month!...I guess he's pretty good, not only at selling this stuff that doesn't work to people to put in their cars, BUT also to get alot of 'em to sign up as distributors, too! [The only explanation I can come up with... is that they're all mainly from Alabama, like him....???? BUT MAYBE [B]YOU SHOULD ASK HIM IF THAT'S IT!?] :confused: :o

HA! :D :D :D

Dza
03-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Whadda think y'all...??? Jim :D Get banned.

phoenix96
03-23-2006, 02:03 AM
James, you sound like a late-night infomercial! ;)

So many of the negative comments here...about the product..AND the business plan by BioPerformance are just so much skeptical analysis with a negative twist. I'm very good at that! I was a chemistry major (B.S. degree). I was a Ph.D. candidate in Molecular Biology in graduate school. And. I graduated from U.S.C. Dental School in 1974. I mention these things because my scientific training and obvious abilities are substantial! I was "weened" on the scientific principle, approach, and critical thinking involved in such research and education. The negative comments here deserve some attention...I agree. BUT, they certainly don't point or lead to your conclusions....PERIOD! Simply, your logic and conclusions are seriously flawed!

I don't think my mistrust of unfounded claims by a MLM scheme is "seriously flawed".

The fact that there are some disgruntled customers (distributors?) online does not lead an intelligent person to conclude that the product is worthless...and the business is a SCAM! It would be nice if everyone that uses this product got a 15% to 60% increase in gas mileage. They don't. About 10% of all vehicles do not get gas mileage increases. So, are we to conclude that the 15% to 60% increases in gas mileage that 90% of the vehicles get ....IS INSIGNIFICANT!?

How do we know if any vehicles get increases in gas mileage? It hasn't been independently verified....The only people who claim any increases at all are those trying to sell the pills! And they all sound just like you, with the classic pyramid scheme talk: 'At first I was skeptical, but then I heard that so and so made $2384823483 dollars a minute with this plan! So I tried it and GUESS WHAT, IT WORKS!'
The company itself says, and I quote, "Any and all testimonies are NOT intended directly or indirectly to guarantee you in any way with similar savings. The testimonies have not been proven in any way by BioPerformance™ , Inc. to be true, because they are simply people sharing their results from using BioPerformance™ Fuel."..."These stories are not backed by independent research, so you must evaluate them for yourself and then let us hear your own story."..."BioPerformance™ , Inc. doesn't guarantee anyone any results using the product or working the business selling BioPerformance™ Fuel. If they so desire, people can simply use the product and see first-hand what kind of results they will get."

Don't you see how preposterous that sounds? They're basically saying 'We can't tell you if our product actually works or not... buy it and see!'
What's next? Car dealers telling you 'well we don't know if the engine will actually start, but if you buy the car we'll give you the keys and you can find out for yourself'?

I hope you can see the error of your logic at this point. Ironically, just yesterday...a friend of mine (who is mad-dog anti-MLM by the way for no reason he can verbalize [evidently genetic]) decided in spite of his negativity..to be objective..and search the internet somewhat "thoroughly". He found that the consensus was that the fuel pills work....

I have to call BS. I've searched the internet 'somewhat thoroughly' also and the only people who claim the pills work are trying to sell them. Those are not objective testimonials and there's definitely no 'consensus' that they work.

but that about 10% of all vehicles (no particular group or type of vehicle!) did not experience an increase! Even more interesting was the comment made as to WHY THESE CARS WERE NOT GETTING A GAS MILEAGE INCREASE! It was stated that certain cars have overly sensitive O2 sensors. The fuel pills cause the gas to be burned more efficiently....Hence the lower emissions also. When this happens...More O2 reaches the O2 sensor..causing these (overly sensitive) O2 sensors to indicate to the computer that the gas mixture is lean (more O2)...RESULTING IN THE CAR'S COMPUTER TO RICHEN THE GAS MIXTURE! Hence no increase...and sometimes a reduction even ...in the gas mileage! [BTW, my analytical friend is now VERY interested in the product...AND THE BUSINESS!]

"BioPerformance" isn't about the product... it's a scheme to get the owners rich off of the poor saps who believe the unfounded claims and buy into this 'incredible opportunity' with things like the 'Area Manager $499 Fast Start Product Pack'.

P.S. I don't know which one of you should call Scott Chandler...???....To tell him it doesn't work....and it's a SCAM!....He made $78,000 last month!...I guess he's pretty good, not only at selling this stuff that doesn't work to people to put in their cars, BUT also to get alot of 'em to sign up as distributors, too! [The only explanation I can come up with... is that they're all mainly from Alabama, like him....???? BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK HIM IF THAT'S IT!?]

You just answered your own question. If this person made money off of BioPerformance, it's because he got people to sign up under him as 'distributors'!

If Earthworm or another trusted member of this site tries out the pills and finds an actual 15-60% increase in mileage instead of a clogged fuel filter or failed fuel pump, then I'll give them a chance. Until then, there's no reason I'd put any trust in such a shady business.

Budfreak
03-23-2006, 03:43 AM
Get banned.

^^AGREED^^:rolleyes::p

intelisevil
03-23-2006, 07:07 AM
About 10% of all vehicles do not get gas mileage increases. So, are we to conclude that the 15% to 60% increases in gas mileage that 90% of the vehicles get ....IS INSIGNIFICANT!? I hope you can see the error of your logic at this point. Ironically, just yesterday...a friend of mine (who is mad-dog anti-MLM by the way for no reason he can verbalize [evidently genetic]) decided in spite of his negativity..to be objective..and search the internet somewhat "thoroughly". He found that the consensus was that the fuel pills work....but that about 10% of all vehicles (no particular group or type of vehicle!) did not experience an increase! Even more interesting was the comment made as to WHY THESE CARS WERE NOT GETTING A GAS MILEAGE INCREASE! It was stated that certain cars have overly sensitive O2 sensors. The fuel pills cause the gas to be burned more efficiently....Hence the lower emissions also. When this happens...More O2 reaches the O2 sensor..causing these (overly sensitive) O2 sensors to indicate to the computer that the gas mixture is lean (more O2)...RESULTING IN THE CAR'S COMPUTER TO RICHEN THE GAS MIXTURE! Hence no increase...and sometimes a reduction even ...in the gas mileage! [BTW, my analytical friend is now VERY interested in the product...AND THE BUSINESS!]

The product has been around long enough for them to have established at least a partial list of the 10% of cars with "overly sensitive O2 sensors" or other issues that won't allow for the claimed potential increase. When can we expect to see that list added to the advertising information?

EcuTune knows which cars their product doesn't work for and clearly states it as do most other companies selling legitimate products.

I realize it's not really fair to compare EcuTune (or other reputable companies like them) to BioPerformance because Ecutune, etc. have actually proven the products they are selling rather than hiding the 'facts' in useless disclaimers.

Quote:
Any and all testimonies are NOT intended directly or indirectly to guarantee you in any way with similar savings. The testimonies have not been proven in any way by BioPerformance, Inc. to be true, because they are simply people sharing their results from using BioPerformance Fuel. The testimonies are valuable replies from your fellow Americans. Each reply is believed to be true in its content. These stories are not backed by independent research, so you must evaluate them for yourself and then let us hear your own story.

There's also a nice long report that states, "All these tests were conducted at an accredited laboratory.", but no laboratory or accreditation is noted?

I'm starting to feel gullible in the fact that I am even reading these posts (and the fact that I read through the mybpbiz website), let alone the fact I'm responding to it . . .:o

Dan

James Scott
03-23-2006, 08:28 PM
You're doing it AGAIN! I give you the right to believe that YOUR GLASS IS HALF EMPTY! MINE IS HALF FULL!......You are simply taking a very negative position! I'm sure there is some truth in what your concerns are!....In other words, it is possible that everyone is so stupid that they are getting into this business even though it increases noone's gas mileage! But, it is highly unlikely! You should give your fellow man just a little more credit than that.

Maybe you've been involved ...or know someone who has been involved in an MLM business..and felt bad because you personally (or your friend personally) did not succeed...???

MLM's are not pyramids. Period. [They are illegal..and regulated against by the FTC..and the laws of our country!] If you want me to explain to you the difference, call me!

Standard of care is what is considered standard acceptable activity..or treatment in the medical profession (including dentistry). When you veer too far from this standard..it is considered quackery, malpractice or even criminal behavior! When I did natural healing lifestyle changes to help heal me from my lymphoma cancer I had in 1995 (I was told I would die after 10 months of extensive chemotherapy), I got great results. I'm glad I went out on a limb to try something "non-standard" medically...that's why I'm here! The doctor is trained completely differently....and is extremely at risk if he were to decide what I did was a good thing for other patients of his! If he treated any patient with the non-toxic natural healing herbal and common sense approach that saved my life...and there was any negative result (like death!)....HE WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LEGAL DEFENSE IF HE WERE SUED! The reason I mention this story is to relate it to most everyone's situation...Not the Standard of Care...BUT THE "STANDARD OF INCOME"....namely BEING EMPLOYED BY A COMPANY..AND PAID WITH A PAYCHECK...AND ALL THE SECURITY THAT IMPLIES. Unfortunately, we all (I'm [B]employed as a dentist in a clinic myself) are used to the "9 to 5" approach to income. Have you ever known a fellow employee...who really didn't do his (or her) job well..BUT STILL GOT PAID! Have you ever known someone who did their job extremely well...BUT WAS NOT PROPERLY RECOGNIZED...OR COMPENSATED ACCORDINGLY! BioPerformance (as an MLM) is a totally different financial APPROACH TO LIFE! This scares alot of people!!! Certainly not everyone makes $28,000 per month in this ..or any other business (MLM). BUT, neither you nor I have ANY opportunity to earn that income at our JOBS. Hence, the American DREAM! A job is nice, but few individual's dreams are truly fulfilled through their jobs!

My glass is still half FULL! :cool:

mbtoloczko
03-23-2006, 10:24 PM
I hate to be negative in someone's thread, but this stuff has got to be a complete hoax.

The US Govt spends millions of dollars every year developing new technologies that are aimed at improving fuel economy. If these pills actually worked, without a doubt the US Govt would be fast tracking a law to incorporate these things into the petroleum refining process.

Besides that, I just read on the BioPerformance webpage, the "explanation" of how these things work. Its just a bunch of big words that mean nothing when put together. Its like baby talk with scientific words. The people who invented these pills had to laughing their asses off as they contrived their explanation of how it works.

I look forward to seeing the results of carefully measured gas mileage numbers with and without the pills on the same driving route, same driving conditions, and going the same speed each time.

James Scott
03-24-2006, 05:40 AM
Do you really think the government or big business is looking out for us...like concerned parents!??? [Father Knows Best!]..You are either very young ...or very naive!

When I had cancer in 1995, I checked into my diet to see if there was something I was consuming that could have contributed to my cancer. Eventually, an acquaintance from church gave me some info about Nutrasweet...IT WAS STAGGERING! I used to drink a 2 liter bottle of Diet Dr Pepper EVERY DAY! Otherwise, my diet was certainly better than average. Did you know that during the metabolism of aspartame in our bodies, IT IS CONVERTED TO FORMALDEHYDE!!! Nutrasweet is manufactured by Monsanto, a chemical company that makes millions from the production and distribution of this TOXIC PRODUCT. Do you also know that neurophysiologists believe that it is a main cause (through soda and many other food consumptions by children) of ADD and ADHD!!! OH..YAH!...They're really looking out for us! :eek:

Similarly, the oil companies are posting record profits...while we take it in the shorts at the gas pumps! Exxon JUST POSTED PROFITS OF 39 BILLION...WHILE WE PAY RECORD PRICES..ALMOST $3 PER GALLON AT THE PUMP FOR OUR SVX's!

I used to think there was always someone smarter than me....or more capable of handling things (like the government!). Couldn't have been more wrong! I don't have time to give many examples....BUT the 2 above are very indicative of how WE'RE NOT BEING WATCHED OUT FOR BY GOVERNMENT... OR BIG BUSINESS!

Bipa
03-24-2006, 06:03 AM
I admit my curiousity was piqued, but after doing some research, I'll think I'll pass.

Improvement was minimal on most vehicles tried
On Feb. 25, 2006, New Energy Congress member, Troy Helming, CEO of Krystal-Planet, which also has a fuel treatment product (http://krystal-planet.com/images/PIC_fuelcatalyst.jpg), gave the following assessment:

"We tested this product. It does not work as claimed. In fact, on many vehicles very little performance improvement was found at all. On some vehicles, it improved mileage 10-20%, but on most the improvement was minimal. All it does is improve the fuel to from low grade to premium grade with cleaners and octane boosters. Buying premium fuel at the pump is more convenient than remembering to put in the additive (which by the way smells terrible and must be in a tightly sealed container in the car) and is about the same price. Bioperformance approached me about possibly selling our bolt-on fuel catalyst in their product mix, and asked me if we would consider selling their pill. After we tested it I declined to sell theirs, and they declined to sell mine. So consider the source (me) with these comments since I am technically a competitor of theirs. However, we did give their product an honest test while considering adding it to our catalog. Conclusion: I do not recommend putting this product in the top 100 at all."

Mileage DROPPED Significantly

From: "fjsmid" <fjsmid@yahoo.com (mailto:fjsmid@yahoo.com?sujbect=Your+BioPerforman ce_results_at_PESWiki.com)>
To: "Sterling D. Allan"
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: Mark's Pill results from Tank 4

Sterling,

[...] This stuff is a real farce. Just to be the guinea pig, I bought a sample and used it as prescribed in my TDi Golf. These are the results and other relevant points I can pass along from my experience, just so noone else gets burned. Mine was purchased in powder form from Don Brister on one of the dealer sites.

1) Over the course of the four tankfuls they require, my total mileage actually DROPPED significantly.

2) The dealer had no REAL idea how or why the product works. They have no tech support from BioPerformance.

3) They came up with convenient excuses as to why it did not work in my particular car at this time of year. They sent me an analysis of diesel fuel properties by a "noted chemist" that purported to show why I would get a negative result in winter. The author of said analysis was anonymous, and conveniently requested to remain so. I question the analysis because in it he says that biodiesel is alcohol and that B20 is a mixture of 80% petro-diesel and 20% alcohol. If this guy doesn't even know what biodiesel is or how it is made, I seriously doubt he knows anything about any fuels whatsoever, let alone how or why the product does or does not work.

4) One of the main components of the product is Naptha. It reeks of mothballs. My guess is that this is simply an elaborate scam to get people to pay gobs of money for crushed mothballs. Adding napthaline mothballs to fuel is an old trick used for decades to boost performance.

5) Finally, and most notably, they do not stand behind their product. If it doesn't work for you, oh well, you don't get your money back. So sorry old chap.

Feel free to pass these results along and post them on any other additive and mileage sites you are aware of.

Frank.

phoenix96
03-24-2006, 07:34 AM
Well James, you managed to not really address anything from my post! You talk a lot but don't actually say anything. Nice sales technique, but it won't work on intelligent people.

You're doing it AGAIN! I give you the right to believe that YOUR GLASS IS HALF EMPTY! MINE IS HALF FULL!......You are simply taking a very negative position! I'm sure there is some truth in what your concerns are!....In other words, it is possible that everyone is so stupid that they are getting into this business even though it increases noone's gas mileage! But, it is highly unlikely! You should give your fellow man just a little more credit than that.

People who are getting into the 'business' have either been duped or understand how this scheme works and think they can dupe others.

And! Why! All! The! Exclamation! Marks!?

Maybe you've been involved ...or know someone who has been involved in an MLM business..and felt bad because you personally (or your friend personally) did not succeed...???

Nope.

MLM's are not pyramids. Period. [They are illegal..and regulated against by the FTC..and the laws of our country!] If you want me to explain to you the difference, call me!

From About.com:

MLM and Pyramid Schemes - How To Tell The Difference
The big difference between MLM and a pyramid scheme is in the business' operations. The entire purpose of a pyramid scheme is to get your money and then use you to recruit other suckers (ahem - distributors). The entire purpose of MLM is to move product. The theory behind MLM is that the larger the network of distributors, the more product the business will be able to sell.

Use these questions as an acid test if you're in the least doubt as to whether the opportunity you're considering is MLM or a pyramid scheme:

1) Are you required to "invest" a large amount of money up front to become a distributor? This investment request may be disguised as an inventory charge. Legitimate MLM businesses do NOT require large start up costs.

$500 for a 'start-up' pack maybe?

2) If you do have to pay for inventory, will the company buy back unsold inventory? Legitimate MLM companies will offer and stick to inventory buy-backs for at least 80% of what you paid.

3) Is there any mention of or attention paid to a market for the product or service? MLM depends on establishing a market for the company's products.
If the company doesn't seem to have any interest in the consumer demand for its products, don't sign up.

Wow, this sounds exactly like BioPerformance. They claim that testimonials say their product works, but all they say themselves is "We don't know if the product works, buy it and try it yourself"- no guarantee that their product is legitimate at all!

4) Is there more emphasis on recruitment than on selling the product or service? Remember, the difference between MLM and a pyramid scheme is in the focus. The pyramid scheme focuses on fast profits from signing people up and getting their money. If recruitment seems to be the focus of the plan, run. These next two questions will help you determine what the focus of the company is:

5) Is the plan designed so that you make more money by recruiting new members rather than through sales that you make yourself?

6) Are you offered commissions for recruiting new members?

From BioPerformance's "Three Goals to Success":

Goal One: You must sell 2 Retail Fast Start Product Packs
Goal Two: Sell a total of 5 $499 Retail Fast Start Product Packs
Goal Three: Sell a total of 10 $499 Retail Fast Start Product Packs

Their three goals are all about recruiting new 'distributors'!!

Yeah, sounds just like a legitimate product-oriented company to me. :rolleyes:

Standard of care is what is considered standard acceptable activity..or treatment in the medical profession (including dentistry). When you veer too far from this standard..it is considered quackery, malpractice or even criminal behavior! When I did natural healing lifestyle changes to help heal me from my lymphoma cancer I had in 1995 (I was told I would die after 10 months of extensive chemotherapy), I got great results. I'm glad I went out on a limb to try something "non-standard" medically...that's why I'm here! The doctor is trained completely differently....and is extremely at risk if he were to decide what I did was a good thing for other patients of his! If he treated any patient with the non-toxic natural healing herbal and common sense approach that saved my life...and there was any negative result (like death!)....HE WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO LEGAL DEFENSE IF HE WERE SUED! The reason I mention this story is to relate it to most everyone's situation...Not the Standard of Care...BUT THE "STANDARD OF INCOME"....namely BEING EMPLOYED BY A COMPANY..AND PAID WITH A PAYCHECK...AND ALL THE SECURITY THAT IMPLIES. Unfortunately, we all (I'm [B]employed as a dentist in a clinic myself) are used to the "9 to 5" approach to income. Have you ever known a fellow employee...who really didn't do his (or her) job well..BUT STILL GOT PAID! Have you ever known someone who did their job extremely well...BUT WAS NOT PROPERLY RECOGNIZED...OR COMPENSATED ACCORDINGLY! BioPerformance (as an MLM) is a totally different financial APPROACH TO LIFE! This scares alot of people!!! Certainly not everyone makes $28,000 per month in this ..or any other business (MLM). BUT, neither you nor I have ANY opportunity to earn that income at our JOBS. Hence, the American DREAM! A job is nice, but few individual's dreams are truly fulfilled through their jobs!

What relevance does this have to anything?
Maybe most people are used to the '"9 to 5" approach to income', but that's not true of everyone. I'm a self-employed consultant, working my own hours in locations all over the world. I've got enough sense to see through the BioPerformance scheme.

My glass is still half FULL! :cool:

Good for you. I'm sure you'll find some suckers, but hopefully none here.

phoenix96
03-24-2006, 07:45 AM
Do you really think the government or big business is looking out for us...like concerned parents!??? [Father Knows Best!]..You are either very young ...or very naive!

:rolleyes:

And yet you believe in this product despite the fact that the company manufacturing it can't even say if it works or not!

When I had cancer in 1995, I checked into my diet to see if there was something I was consuming that could have contributed to my cancer. Eventually, an acquaintance from church gave me some info about Nutrasweet...IT WAS STAGGERING! I used to drink a 2 liter bottle of Diet Dr Pepper EVERY DAY! Otherwise, my diet was certainly better than average. Did you know that during the metabolism of aspartame in our bodies, IT IS CONVERTED TO FORMALDEHYDE!!! Nutrasweet is manufactured by Monsanto, a chemical company that makes millions from the production and distribution of this TOXIC PRODUCT. Do you also know that neurophysiologists believe that it is a main cause (through soda and many other food consumptions by children) of ADD and ADHD!!! OH..YAH!...They're really looking out for us! :eek:

More unfounded claims. There's no proof that aspartame is connected with cancer.

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/1998/aspartame-0916.html
http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/ANSWERS/ANS00772.html
http://vm.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/qa-adf9.html
http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/aspartame.asp
http://web.archive.org/web/20040205093914/http://www.healthcentral.com/DrDean/DeanFullTextTopics.cfm?ID=8134

Similarly, the oil companies are posting record profits...while we take it in the shorts at the gas pumps! Exxon JUST POSTED PROFITS OF 39 BILLION...WHILE WE PAY RECORD PRICES..ALMOST $3 PER GALLON AT THE PUMP FOR OUR SVX's!

Oh please. The US public pays a lot less than most of the world for gasoline. Until Americans are willing to develop their own natural resources or alternative energy sources, they'll receive no sympathy from me for having to pay $2.50 per gallon of gasoline (http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/oog/info/gdu/gasdiesel.asp). :rolleyes:

I used to think there was always someone smarter than me....or more capable of handling things (like the government!). Couldn't have been more wrong! I don't have time to give many examples....BUT the 2 above are very indicative of how WE'RE NOT BEING WATCHED OUT FOR BY GOVERNMENT... OR BIG BUSINESS!

The fact is, if these pills worked, it wouldn't take a pyramid scheme to sell them! There are plenty of octane boosters and fuel injector cleaners being sold - why can't we find BioPerformance pills and powder alongside those products in the stores?

mbtoloczko
03-24-2006, 09:53 AM

The US govt (specifically, the DOE) is indeed funding research on improved fuel economy and reduced emissions. I'm a scientist at a national laboratory, and I know people involved in some of the many programs spread across the national lab complex.

Like I said before, I look forward to seeing the results of carefully measured gas mileage numbers with and without the pills on the same driving route, same driving conditions, and going the same speed each time.

stallion
03-24-2006, 02:15 PM
Yeah, I say stop the arguing/badmouthin' until we get some results from the guys receiving the pills. :/

James Scott
03-24-2006, 07:30 PM
I can't answer all the inaccurate and illogical statements made here guys...I just don't have the time..but I will point out some things (AGAIN, unfortunately)!....

Mileage DROPPED Significantly
Discussed earlier...O2 sensor "problem"...solution forthcoming!

5) Finally, and most notably, they do not stand behind their product. If it doesn't work for you, oh well, you don't get your money back. So sorry old chap
WRONG..They WILL allow return of product if dissatisfied!!!

Quote:

Nope.

You've never done Network Marketing, BUT YOU'RE AN EXPERT! I SEE! Almost everything you say here about evaluating MLM's is inaccurate, misleading, AND flat out MISREPRESENTATION! I don't have time to go through all your illogical analysis and conclusions!!!!!!(ilike'em...gotta problem? ha!)

I've got enough sense to see through the BioPerformance scheme.

You not only have a half EMPTY glass....you have a leak!

The fact is, if these pills worked, it wouldn't take a pyramid scheme to sell them!

Actually...there is at least 2 good reasons why they chose Network Marketing...WELL...YOU WANT THE TRUTH, BUT YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Like I said before, I look forward to seeing the results of carefully measured gas mileage numbers with and without the pills on the same driving route, same driving conditions, and going the same speed each time.

Yeah, I say stop the arguing/badmouthin' until we get some results from the guys receiving the pills. :/

That's why I brought this to the forum in the first place....GOOD IDEA!...should be sooooooooon!

THANKS Y'aLL! I still love ya! :D

mbtoloczko
03-24-2006, 09:03 PM
That's why I brought this to the forum in the first place....GOOD IDEA!...should be sooooooooon!

When did you mail out Earthworm's pills? Wondering when the testing will begin...

Myetball
03-25-2006, 08:05 AM
After reading through all this mess the most ridiculous statement I ran across is that 10% of cars have "overly sensitive O2 sensors". I'd be willing to bet that 99.999% of customers have one of the 10% of overly sensitive O2 sensors. Do some research on how O2 sensors work and see if you can explain how 10% of vehicles, of no particular group, can have overly sensitive sensors?

This is just a ploy to placate the misinformed. Bottom line, when the product does not work as advertised for you, you have one of the 10% of O2 sensors that are "overly sensitive". Give me a break.

I'd rather put little rabbit poop pellets in my gas tank.

phoenix96
03-25-2006, 09:09 AM
I can't answer all the inaccurate and illogical statements made here guys...I just don't have the time..but I will point out some things (AGAIN, unfortunately)!....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What a joke. You 'don't have the time' because you have no response to my sensible and logical concerns.

Discussed earlier...O2 sensor "problem"...solution forthcoming!

Well considering all modern cars use sensitive O2 sensors for emissions control, if that is indeed a problem, it would be a big one! Not something to just write off.

WRONG..They WILL allow return of product if dissatisfied!!!

Yes, you are right. The disclaimers do say that they will buy back the product for 90% of the "Independent Business Partner"'s net cost.
But good job picking out the 1 out of the 6 points that doesn't apply to BioPerformance. Obviously there's no 'official' set of qualifications for something to be a pyramid scheme, but from that list, 5/6 says BioPerformance is one.

You've never done Network Marketing, BUT YOU'RE AN EXPERT! I SEE! Almost everything you say here about evaluating MLM's is inaccurate, misleading, AND flat out MISREPRESENTATION! I don't have time to go through all your illogical analysis and conclusions!!!!!!(ilike'em...gotta problem? ha!)

If anything I said was inaccurate, misleading, or misrepresenting, you could point it out. You can't though.

My never having been involved with a MLM scheme only means that I've been sensible enough to not be suckered into it. I certainly have enough real-world sensibility to be able to evaluate a scam like this. You don't have to make a mistake yourself to know how to avoid one.

You not only have a half EMPTY glass....you have a leak!

Hey, if a legitimate company comes up with a product that can actually be verified by independent sources as working, I'll be all for it.

Actually...there is at least 2 good reasons why they chose Network Marketing...WELL...YOU WANT THE TRUTH, BUT YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Yep, I know the two good reasons:
-Because the product doesn't work and a MLM scheme that doesn't give any guarantees as to the product working is the only way to sell it
-Because the people who started the scheme, experienced scammers, know that they can sucker a lot of people into becoming 'distributors' for them and buying their $499 startup packages

I'm looking forward to seeing the results. You said the pills were being mailed out March 13th. Everybody is still waiting.

phoenix96
03-25-2006, 09:12 AM
After reading through all this mess the most ridiculous statement I ran across is that 10% of cars have "overly sensitive O2 sensors". I'd be willing to bet that 99.999% of customers have one of the 10% of overly sensitive O2 sensors. Do some research on how O2 sensors work and see if you can explain how 10% of vehicles, of no particular group, can have overly sensitive sensors?

This is just a ploy to placate the misinformed. Bottom line, when the product does not work as advertised for you, you have one of the 10% of O2 sensors that are "overly sensitive". Give me a break.

Well, the company that makes/distributes the pills doesn't actually say that they work anyway, so they don't really even need to say that you're one of the 10%.

I'd rather put little rabbit poop pellets in my gas tank.

Real Bio-Fuel! :D

James Scott
03-26-2006, 03:25 AM
Hey P96! You finally convinced me:

My never having been involved with a MLM scheme only means that I've been sensible enough to not be suckered into it. I certainly have enough real-world sensibility to be able to evaluate a scam like this. You don't have to make a mistake yourself to know how to avoid one.
I've decided to return the $200,000.00 I earned as an Amway distributor...Because you've convinced me ...it must have been a scam! Thanks for your insight! :rolleyes:

Seriously....You should stick with the idea you have every once in a while ...TO WAIT TO SEE THE OTHER MEMBERS RESULTS!...rather than over-exercising your analytical nature and misplacing your objectivity! Are you even aware that 7....THAT'S SEVEN.... of your fellow members were objective enough ..to ask for sample BioPerformance gas pills!

BUT, thanks for your interest! :D Jim

James Scott
03-26-2006, 03:43 AM
Five sample packs (of 12 pills) were sent out on 3/13/06. Two additional requests were mailed out on 3/20/06.

I want to ask now, that all those testing the fuel pills let me know their results privately.....I am seriously concerned for my life, if the results of the "SVX 7" turn out too negative.....One member (guess) has already threatened to burn my house down, while protestors march by with signs reading "BURN..MLM FOOL..BURN!" ....if the results are not good enough!

Cautiously Optimistic... :o Jim :cool:

P.S. I think I'm getting sick....ARRRRRGH!!!

P.P.S. This is a DOUBLE BLIND STUDY....so I cannot reveal the test member list!

intelisevil
03-26-2006, 08:19 AM
James

If you really made $200,000 from Amway, why are you still working and why are you trying to find another way to make money? People who make money in Amway don't walk away from it, because if you're high enough up on the food chain all you have to do is sit back and watch the dollars roll in . . . I know because I've heard the speach way too many times.

My dad is in Amway, I'm not sure how many people he has under him but since his 'lifestyle' hasn't changed I don't think he's very high up on the food chain. Everytime we see each other and we go out to eat, he has to talk about 'the business' (his term, he won't say Amway anymore), that way he's able to write off the meal as a business expense. My brother and I have both told him in subtle (and not so subtle) ways that we are not interested and not to bring it up again. The bottom line is I haven't seen my dad for three years (at my brother's funeral) and it was a two year break before then. My brother refused to have meal with him for the five years before he died and he lived about fifteen minutes away from him.

As far as this product, I suggest you let Earthworm and the others test the product and report back to the forum. If the product proves itself, you'll be able to make some sales.

You should stop responding to everyone else's comments about the company because you're not winning any support (in case you hadn't noticed). At this point I think your responses are damaging any credibility the company might have.

It really sucks when a 'business opportunity' gets in the way of a family. If you keep up your pushing of this product, I think it may get in between you and your SVX family.

IMHO,
Dan

Bipa
03-26-2006, 08:32 AM
Five sample packs (of 12 pills) were sent out on 3/13/06. Two additional requests were mailed out on 3/20/06.

I want to ask now, that all those testing the fuel pills let me know their results privately.....I am seriously concerned for my life, if the results of the "SVX 7" turn out too negative.....One member (guess) has already threatened to burn my house down, while protestors march by with signs reading "BURN..MLM FOOL..BURN!" ....if the results are not good enough!

Cautiously Optimistic... :o Jim :cool:

P.S. I think I'm getting sick....ARRRRRGH!!!

P.P.S. This is a DOUBLE BLIND STUDY....so I cannot reveal the test member list!

Double Blind Study: A scientific study where neither the subjects nor the researchers know who is receiving the drug or the placebo. This is done to ensure that the results are totally objective.

Don't think so :rolleyes:

dannmarr
03-26-2006, 08:46 AM
I was an Amway distributor in the late 1980's and have done it for over 5 years. Believe me, the only one who makes over 200k are the big guys on top. Unless you have enlisted over a 100 new distributors under you and who regularly buy Amway products for themselves, you are waisting your time and money. Sorry, but this was my experience and many others I know.
Just curious, how old are you? Because you sound just like me when I was younger and trying these Get rich plans. This is not to put down your product, I just hate to see someone loss money as I did. Honestly, I hope I'm wrong and you do well with this! Good luck!

phoenix96
03-26-2006, 11:38 AM

:eek:
Wow. I really resent that implication. I have not corresponded with you in any way outside this forum. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you're making dishonest claims, but accusing someone of making threats is way beyond making dubious claims about a product you're trying to sell.

mbtoloczko
03-26-2006, 12:19 PM
Wow. I really resent that implication. I have not corresponded with you in any way outside this forum. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you're making dishonest claims, but accusing someone of making threats is way beyond making dubious claims about a product you're trying to sell.

You don't have to resent it. Anyone who would make up something like that isn't worth resenting. :-)

James Scott
03-27-2006, 02:41 AM
I thot this was an obvious JOKE!

You guys have to stop taking yourselves so seriously! I have listened patiently to reams of extremely negative and sometimes even prejudicial comments about this product which I brought to you. You have been rude...and inconsiderate....and at times downright venomous toward me. I have responded calmly to as many of your comments as possible in spite of this inappropriately negative spew. IT'S A JOKE! [getoverit!]

BTW, P96...you might want to check out the independent test results (you said they were not there) done by an independent ISO-9000 laboratory. Click on Product...far right...near the top...click on ISO lab test 1, then read the conclusions at the end of the four page test. Also, read the fine print (summary) at the bottom of the Product page to understand the ISO tests.

Peace....Jim :cool:

James Scott
03-27-2006, 03:04 AM
dannmarr: I know how you feel! I tried for over a year to enlist Amway distributors...without much avail (2 distributors....1 was active...HA!).

If you used the $200,000 figure because that is what I said I made in Amway...I should explain! My income there was generated by a settlement (which I agreed to never divulge) resulting from my efforts in a long-distance payphone service opportunity Amway had on the side (their main business is "drawing circles" as you know). Because of the previous monopolies the phone companies had, they were able to ignore thousands of legitimate contracts which we obtained through a direct mail approach I developed that was extremely successful! In short, the business I developed would have netted us millions of dollars, but we settled for the $200.000 instead of attempting to sue a corrupt phone company (which was autonomous at that time!) and the largest MLM in history!

If you could get beyond your negative history with Amway, you would find that the BioPerformance business is not comparable to Amway....AT ALL! The product has universal appeal. The Compensation Plan is very generous. There is no need to have meetings. No home meetings. No meeting people at Dennys! HA! Check it out! BTW, I turned 60 a month ago! Ha!

If you can be objective...I know you'd be pleasantly surprised! Look at the website and check out the Testimonies....and if at all possible listen to one of the 30 minute conference calls about the product/business @ 10 am or 7 pm PST @ 1-865-362-4150 pin 2620#. You will see that this is NOTHING LIKE AMWAY!

mbtoloczko
03-27-2006, 08:26 AM
.... You have been rude...and inconsiderate....and at times downright venomous toward me. I have responded calmly to as many of your comments as possible in spite of this inappropriately negative spew....

I don't consider myself having every been rude or inconsiderate to you in this thread except perhaps in my last post because I couldn't tell that you were joking. I just question the performance of the BioPerformancee product because there are so many things about it that are suspect (e.g. no conclusive results, meaningless scientific explanation). And last I checked, everyone on this board is entitled to an opinion.

phoenix96
03-27-2006, 09:09 AM
I thot this was an obvious JOKE!

It wasn't.

You guys have to stop taking yourselves so seriously! I have listened patiently to reams of extremely negative and sometimes even prejudicial comments about this product which I brought to you. You have been rude...and inconsiderate....and at times downright venomous toward me.

You came on this forum expecting that you'd find suckers to buy your product - the first time you advertised it, you referred people to a web page for the product and didn't even bother telling people you were the one trying to sell it. I consider that rude and inconsiderate. Recognize this?

Heh Guys! A friend of mine recently turned me on to a powder/pill formulation that you add to your gasoline to get substantially better gas mileage.. . . IT REALLY SEEMS TO WORK!?

Enter their website at http://www.cheapgas4u2.mybpbiz.com

You can also hear good info about their product and business by calling 1-865-3624150 (ext 2620#) at 10 am or 7 pm. [This is long distance, so be sure to call from your cellphones with free national calling.]

I have responded calmly to as many of your comments as possible in spite of this inappropriately negative spew. IT'S A JOKE! [getoverit!]

BTW, P96...you might want to check out the independent test results (you said they were not there) done by an independent ISO-9000 laboratory. Click on Product...far right...near the top...click on ISO lab test 1, then read the conclusions at the end of the four page test. Also, read the fine print (summary) at the bottom of the Product page to understand the ISO tests.

Those are not independent test results. They're hosted on the BioPerformance website, and nowhere does BioPerformance even say what 'ISO 9000 accredited laboratories' performed the supposed tests. They're not legitimate.

phoenix96
03-27-2006, 09:19 AM
dannmarr: I know how you feel! I tried for over a year to enlist Amway distributors...without much avail (2 distributors....1 was active...HA!).

If you used the $200,000 figure because that is what I said I made in Amway...I should explain! My income there was generated by a settlement (which I agreed to never divulge) resulting from my efforts in a long-distance payphone service opportunity Amway had on the side (their main business is "drawing circles" as you know). Because of the previous monopolies the phone companies had, they were able to ignore thousands of legitimate contracts which we obtained through a direct mail approach I developed that was extremely successful! In short, the business I developed would have netted us millions of dollars, but we settled for the $200.000 instead of attempting to sue a corrupt phone company (which was autonomous at that time!) and the largest MLM in history!

So, it turns out the $200,000 you supposedly made was not from distributing Amway. Surprise.

I've decided to return the $200,000.00 I earned as an Amway distributor...Because you've convinced me ...it must have been a scam! Thanks for your insight!

James Scott
03-27-2006, 11:54 PM
P96: Please look for a positive thought....ANYTHING!........at this point!
I was an Amway distributor! I "earned" the $200,000 in an opportunity they offered.... SEPARATE FROM "DRAWING CIRCLES" [their central approach as a way to develop a business with residual income], which offered managers of payphones signup bonuses and a % of all long-distance calls, if they signed up with "their service".

NO SURPRISES! :D

Jim :cool:

James Scott
03-28-2006, 12:38 AM
P96: You need to stop answering EVERY comment or answer I give to you....with ANOTHER NEGATIVE COMMENT! The following is a "positive" comment you made....the ONLY ONE I COULD FIND in volumes you have written!

I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

Your deception....is not the "SCAM"...or "SUCKERS" ..out to get you! It's the DEMONS whispering in your ears....that "WE" or "THEY" are OUT TO GET YOU! It's the TOTALLY negative outlook you have....AND THE JUDGEMENTAL NEGATIVE CONCLUSIONS YOU DRAW....FROM INCOMPLETE INFORMATION!

MAKING STATEMENTS LIKE THIS:

My never having been involved with a MLM scheme only means that I've been sensible enough to not be suckered into it. I certainly have enough real-world sensibility to be able to evaluate a scam like this. You don't have to make a mistake yourself to know how to avoid one
This is an illogical...and inappropriately judgemental statement!

Because the product doesn't work
A little PREMATURE ...don't you think! You said above that you're looking forward to the results!...???

Because the people who started the scheme, experienced scammers, know that they can sucker a lot of people into becoming 'distributors'
A little name-calling....and jumping to conclusions..goes a long way!

AGAIN....please think on THIS!

I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

Thanks for listening to what I believe is....and certainly was meant to be...constructive criticism... :)

P.S. "....or ISO 9000 Certified Lab Testing. The documented lab results ISO 9000 Lab Tests show 22.20% and 26.02% savings; therefore, beginning this Friday everything on our web site will say, "up to 25% or more savings." ISO 9000 Lab Test 1 on the Product page of your web site proves a 22.20% savings and ISO 9000 Lab Test 2 proves a 26.02% savings." Maybe someone here could investigate exactly what the ISO 9000 Lab Tests are?....to determine if they are independent ..or just what they are?....thanks.

intelisevil
03-28-2006, 01:06 AM
James

Go back and reread just your posts and no one elses. You've been all over the place in a number of your statements.

Post #19: "I made $200,000 in Amway on a side business they offered"

Post #46: "the $200,000.00 I earned as an Amway distributor"

Post #54: "If you used the $200,000 figure because that is what I said I made in Amway...I should explain! My income there was generated by a settlement (which I agreed to never divulge) resulting from my efforts in a long-distance payphone service opportunity Amway had on the side"

Post #58: "I was an Amway distributor! I "earned" the $200,000 in an opportunity they offered...."

There have also been a few inconsistencies with statements concerning your current business venture.

I've found the easiest way to make sure you always say the same thing and don't have explain things (Post #54) is to tell the facts as they exist. As soon as you start to 'embelish', you'll never be able to repeat the same story two times in a row.

I'll make my suggestion to you again and hopefully the next comments we see on this thread will be pro or con results from Earthworm and his six fellow testers.

You should stop responding to everyone else's comments about the company because you're not winning any support (in case you hadn't noticed). At this point I think your responses are damaging any credibility the company might have.

Dan

PS: If you go back and look at my posts, I think you will find that mostly they have leaned towards constructive criticism.

James Scott
03-28-2006, 01:32 AM
The truth IS....whether you ...or anyone else believes it ..or NOT! Many comments here were just totally and inappropriately negative... judgemental...and illogical. Some were obviously personal attacks. I don't like to ignore those types of comments....

I'm sure my approach was and is not perfect...BUT my intentions were to defend my own character, MLM as a business concept, and BioPerformance as much as I understand it at this time. Thanks for listening to my comments, at least.

BUT..I think we're coming to the end of the speculation analysis phase...and moving into the subjective test result phase....I look forward to the results ...too!

I'll make my suggestion to you again and hopefully the next comments we see on this thread will be pro or con results from Earthworm and his six fellow testers.

I can guarantee....this will be interesting!....no matter WHAT the reports! HUH? :cool:

THANKS to you all for your interest! Jim :D

P.S. I just have to say....I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU THINK THOSE COMMENTS ABOUT AMWAY ARE INCONSISTENT...??? Once AGAIN! I was an Amway distributor. I earned $200,000 through a settlement involving long-distance payphone service. That's it!...THAT's EVERYTHING...??? ;)

stallion
03-31-2006, 02:50 AM
Any results from the guys who got the bio pills?

PatrickB
03-31-2006, 06:59 AM

The fact that there are some disgruntled customers (distributors?) online does not lead an intelligent person to conclude that the product is worthless...and the business is a SCAM! It would be nice if everyone that uses this product got a 15% to 60% increase in gas mileage. They don't. About 10% of all vehicles do not get gas mileage increases. So, are we to conclude that the 15% to 60% increases in gas mileage that 90% of the vehicles get ....IS INSIGNIFICANT!? I hope you can see the error of your logic at this point. Ironically, just yesterday...a friend of mine (who is mad-dog anti-MLM by the way for no reason he can verbalize [evidently genetic]) decided in spite of his negativity..to be objective..and search the internet somewhat "thoroughly". He found that the consensus was that the fuel pills work....but that about 10% of all vehicles (no particular group or type of vehicle!) did not experience an increase! Even more interesting was the comment made as to WHY THESE CARS WERE NOT GETTING A GAS MILEAGE INCREASE! It was stated that certain cars have overly sensitive O2 sensors. The fuel pills cause the gas to be burned more efficiently....Hence the lower emissions also. When this happens...More O2 reaches the O2 sensor..causing these (overly sensitive) O2 sensors to indicate to the computer that the gas mixture is lean (more O2)...RESULTING IN THE CAR'S COMPUTER TO RICHEN THE GAS MIXTURE! Hence no increase...and sometimes a reduction even ...in the gas mileage!

P.S. I don't know which one of you should call Scott Chandler...???....To tell him it doesn't work....and it's a SCAM!....He made $78,000 last month!...I guess he's pretty good, not only at selling this stuff that doesn't work to people to put in their cars, BUT also to get alot of 'em to sign up as distributors, too! [The only explanation I can come up with... is that they're all mainly from Alabama, like him....???? BUT MAYBE [B]YOU SHOULD ASK HIM IF THAT'S IT!?] :confused: :o

HA! :D :D :D

a cleaner burn does not/ can not create more oxygen. now if your suggesting that the pill in someway adds air to the mixture id raise an eyebrow and listen. i would be more apt to think that whatever it did to the gas create a small knock in the motor at stock timing so it pulls that back some timing and richens the fuel mixture to reduce the knock.

Earthworm
03-31-2006, 11:29 AM
I got the pills and they smell horrible! I opened the bottle, didn't even touch them and my hands smelled bad for 2 hours!

Haven't put any in the tank yet. That will start next thursday.

phoenix96
03-31-2006, 12:02 PM
I got the pills and they smell horrible! I opened the bottle, didn't even touch them and my hands smelled bad for 2 hours!

Haven't put any in the tank yet. That will start next thursday.

Do they smell like.....mothballs?

Earthworm
03-31-2006, 12:07 PM
Do they smell like.....mothballs?Haven't smelled mothballs in a long time but I would definitely say similar.

TheRightWingSVX
03-31-2006, 02:29 PM
Ok I am on the fourth tank. On the Third tank i got 415 miles which was aprox. 27 mpg. I don't know but I think that is good!:D

TheRightWingSVX
03-31-2006, 02:32 PM
And James I need you to send me a bottle of 40 cause the ones I ordered are not gonna get here in time!:eek: Your PM Box is full so e-mail me when you see this!

James Scott
03-31-2006, 07:50 PM
Sorry Dave....I forgot to tell you that they have a powerful odor. I don't open them in the house. Keep in trunk of car...or open in garage. Ironically, I really thought they smelled bad...BUT don't bother me much now at all! BUT I know how you feel...cuz I felt like that at first, too.

I recommend that you guys "testing" the pills...not talk about the results until the 4 tankfuls are completed. That way, we will avoid alot of the negativity...and speculation that has occurred to date. Let the chips fall where they will! If you want to contact me, you have all my numbers...I will keep any info given to me confidential...til the end of the "test". Then YOU EACH CAN DIVULGE YOUR RESULTS....OK?

ONE of the components of BioPerformance fuel pills is also in moth balls I believe!

THANKS! Jim :D

P.S. I just pour the pills (2 or 4) into the cap, then toss into the gas tank tube....without touching them! HAVE FUN! :cool:

James Scott
03-31-2006, 07:55 PM
ADAM: Do you want pills or powder? When do you absolutely need them? First class mail or Priority gets there pretty quickly!...? Same address?

Glad they're working! :cool:

P.S. I've never seen 27 mpg! The best ever for me has been 25.35 ... and that was on the pills!

James Scott
03-31-2006, 08:06 PM
My explanation was sloppy at best...sorry! I just heard a quick explanation that I know was inadequate. BP is supposed to address this issue in the near future!

I do remember hearing as part of the explanation of the action of the fuel pill formula (three catalysts)...that it oxygenates the fuel......SO, you must be right!

I will get back with more credible info...and their suggestions as soon as I hear from BP directly. [I know there is info on the internet my friend located...which says there was a "fix"...inline electrical component on the O2 sensor line...??? JUST SOMETHING I HEARD!...please wait]

Electrophil
03-31-2006, 08:48 PM
Ok I am on the fourth tank. On the Third tank i got 415 miles which was aprox. 27 mpg. I don't know but I think that is good!:D

So your gas mileage has dropped? Why is that good? :confused:

James Scott
03-31-2006, 11:03 PM
As I said when we started this "test" ....It's important to get a base mpg (before fuel pills) that is most similar to the type of driving you will then do...with the pills! This is the factor that can make this type of testing most subjective. Obviously, any car gets better gas mileage during freeway driving as compared to city driving!

The best way to prepare for this ...is to get a base mileage for city...AND freeway driving! I didn't do that. I just got a city/country road (my most usual driving conditions) base figure of 18.27 mpg. All I have for freeway trip driving is a crude figure of less than 22 mpg (never quite 22) on any trip after the high- pressure fuel-pressure regulator was installed. My tankfuls with BioPerformance fuel pill/powder product range from + 6% to + 38% (but must be subjectively corrected for type of driving)! Since I know the 38% figure came from a 25.35 mpg result during freeway driving (some city!)....I still can deduce that there was at least a 25.35/22 - 100 = 15.2% increase in gas mileage for that "high-speed" trip. In fact, I consistently average now about a 15% increase in gas mileage for the various driving conditions, as best I can analyze...since each tankful is a unique set of driving conditions really.

I don't know what Adam's base mileage figure was for the type of driving he has done on tankful #3? I personally have never gotten 27 mpg EVER on any tank....on any trip....under any conditions myself!....? I hesitate to discuss this ...or any other result...until the 4 tankfuls are done on all seven SVX cars. Otherwise, we may affect the interpretations... and even whether the individual follows through with all four tankfuls.... to do a good test on each vehicle....because of premature discussions.

I request that the individuals participating in this either refrain from commenting at all about their results...or contact me if they feel they need to talk about how they are testing...or their results, before all 7 have tested all 4 tankfuls...to do a proper test (according to BioPerformance protocol)....

THANKS! Jim :D

Electrophil
04-01-2006, 12:12 AM
They have a protocol? Why is that good? :confused:

(j/k!) :D

James Scott
04-01-2006, 02:08 AM
Again...I don't know all of the "ins and outs", but they say it may take as many as 4 tankfuls of gas before an increase in savings is seen. So, they say always do the 4 tanks first....BUT..the President of the company tried pills for 5 or 6 tanks..with no increase! Then he tried the BioPerformance powder... and he got 30+% increase! Evidently, some newer cars have anti-syphon tubes (either S-shaped or with a wire mesh) which prevents the pill from being completely dissolved (holds it above the tank...out of the gas). Hence the difference with powder! The President, Lowell Mimms, calls himself the "Powder Man".

I just called it a "protocol". Maybe that is the wrong term...?

Part of the reason for this "protocol" is that the Booster tanks (the first two, with twice the amount of BP fuel additive) are stronger because there is an initial tank and fuel system cleaning phase.

Thanks! Jim :D

TheRightWingSVX
04-01-2006, 09:57 AM
Ok Mr. I hate the world!:mad: When did I say my milage had dropped. I have been getting a consistant 23.-- MPG(combination of 70% HWY, 30% TOWN). And 25.-- with all HWY. So ya it increased my milage, and that tank I got 27 MPG I was traveling at an avg of 80 MPH on Interstate. In the past I could get 26 if I was careful driving 60 MPH no higher, and If I bumbed up to 75-80 on Interstate i usualy could not gt above 24. So big increase:) So to clarify i would normally get 24 MPG or less at 75-80 MPH, but I got 27 on the 3rd tank w/pills!:D

Electrophil
04-01-2006, 11:58 AM
(j/k):D means "just kidding", no seriousness, could care less. Just joking around. I don't care if they have a whole warehouse full of protocols. I was just being lighthearted during all this over the top seriousness.

Electrophil
04-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Ok Mr. I hate the world!:mad: When did I say my milage had dropped. I have been getting a consistant 23.-- MPG(combination of 70% HWY, 30% TOWN). And 25.-- with all HWY. So ya it increased my milage, and that tank I got 27 MPG I was traveling at an avg of 80 MPH on Interstate. In the past I could get 26 if I was careful driving 60 MPH no higher, and If I bumbed up to 75-80 on Interstate i usualy could not gt above 24. So big increase:) So to clarify i would normally get 24 MPG or less at 75-80 MPH, but I got 27 on the 3rd tank w/pills!:D

Who me? Is this to me?

Electrophil
04-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Well, I just went through the posts and I guess "I hate the world" is me. Huh! Bush is not the world.. He's just some idiot you voted into office.

But anyhow, here's where I got the info that your mileage dropped. I got it from one of your posts located here: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?p=299489#post299489

Honestly though rightwing, I don't "hate the world". I just hate you.

phoenix96
04-01-2006, 02:04 PM
But anyhow, here's where I got the info that your mileage dropped. I got it from one of your posts located here: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?p=299489#post299489

Not to mention, he evidently believed that the "Turbonator" (http://www.turbonator.com/) actually worked on his car:

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?p=273688#post273688
I personally thought that it made a difference. I know for sure that it increased my fuel mileage by 3-4 mpg. I could tell a difference in power also. But this is my opinion.

:p

Sounds like a perfect customer for BioPerformance.

TheRightWingSVX
04-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Electro I clarified in my post for you, because I knew you where searching the forum for a post that could contradict what I was saying about my mileage. I said that it was at 60MPH that I got the 28-30 and I did get that milage. However 75-80 is a whole different thing, not to mention the quality of gas in the past year has decreased. That all aside I have not been getting as good of gas mileage as I once did, but at the speeds I previously stated I have seen better mileage than I ever have at Interstate speeds. I have not traveled on Hwy enough to know how much better regular 60 MPH driving is yet.
Also you guys can say what you want but the tornado not the turbonator did increase mileage on my 300zx. I don't think it would do much for the SVX as I stated because of the different intake set up.
I am not sure why a liberal such as yourself cares so much about this specific topic, when you continually leave such offensive feedback. If you don't care and hate any product that might increase gas mileage, then keep your comments for another thread. This one as James stated at the begining was for people interested in the product. Go back to the original thread and leave your negativee feedback there!:mad:

TheRightWingSVX
04-01-2006, 08:08 PM
To respond to you Phoenix this is how I evaluated how the "tornado" worked on my car. It had a digital instant MPG gauge. It consistently stayed at the same place when the cruise was set on the highway. When I installed the "tornado" it consistantly stayed 3 sometimes 4 MPG higher than the previous 30,000 miles I drove it. And then of course every tank I calcualted based on the gallons poured into the tank and miles driven, and they both added up to between 3-4 MPG more. I don't know take or leave it!:D

Electrophil
04-01-2006, 11:38 PM
Electro I clarified in my post for you, because I knew you where searching the forum for a post that could contradict what I was saying about my mileage. I said that it was at 60MPH that I got the 28-30 and I did get that milage. However 75-80 is a whole different thing, not to mention the quality of gas in the past year has decreased. That all aside I have not been getting as good of gas mileage as I once did, but at the speeds I previously stated I have seen better mileage than I ever have at Interstate speeds. I have not traveled on Hwy enough to know how much better regular 60 MPH driving is yet.
Also you guys can say what you want but the tornado not the turbonator did increase mileage on my 300zx. I don't think it would do much for the SVX as I stated because of the different intake set up.
I am not sure why a liberal such as yourself cares so much about this specific topic, when you continually leave such offensive feedback. If you don't care and hate any product that might increase gas mileage, then keep your comments for another thread. This one as James stated at the begining was for people interested in the product. Go back to the original thread and leave your negativee feedback there!:mad:

I didn't go searching for anything until you came back with the bait entry. Then it was easy to find. I mean you've only posted on 2 or 3 threads. It's not like I had to make up a spreadsheet. The only reason I was able to connect you is I remembered you saying you hit that magic 30 number. Some of us are getting half of that, and make mental notes.

Wow... Both you and James have gotten soooo sensitive! It's as if...as iff....
You guys are the same person! :eek: (No, I don't think you guys are the same person.. mellow. OK?)

I could be wrong, but I don't remember ever ragging on this product. I've been following the thread though. You may have me mixed up with some other skeptic, but I'll take the stabs right along, no biggee.

I will, however, reserve the priviledge of eating popcorn and reading other people rag on it, if they happen to crystalize their cats or whatever on this stuff... at a later date. :)

phoenix96
04-01-2006, 11:55 PM
I am not sure why a liberal such as yourself cares so much about this specific topic, when you continually leave such offensive feedback.

I am not sure why anyone's political leanings have anything to do with this topic? Yes, I can see your name is RightWingSVX. And yes, I can see that Electrophil's avatar has Bush being arrested. But until the Republican or Democratic parties start selling BioPerformance pills, they're irrelevant to this conversation.

James Scott
04-02-2006, 12:21 AM
I sent a bottle of 40 pills by Priority at 4 pm. You should get them by Tuesday...Wednesday at the latest. Have fun....and HAVE A SAFE TRIP!

As I stated earlier...it would be better not to discuss the results until ALL...or at least most...are done with their personal tests of the BioPerformance fuel pills.

If you look back to the previous eleven posts,,,YOU CAN SEE WHY I RECOMMENDED WAITING! [Some people feel better (briefly...that's why they keep coming back!)....by putting people..and things down! It makes them feel better (superior) for a brief time....but like drugs..it doesn't last. So, like a drug addict they seek more and more...never..EVER ..getting satisfied! I hate to use this phrase...BUT, "they" need a Paradigm SHIFT! ]

Although my orientation has changed (I'm primarily looking for associate distributors now), I am still interested in following through with the test here that I promised to fund! I'm willing to accept whatever results are posted here by seven different individuals testing the BioPerformance fuel pills. Hopefully, we ALL can be a little objective as these individual tests play out!

Thanks! Jim :D

Electrophil
04-02-2006, 01:40 AM
I am not sure why anyone's political leanings have anything to do with this topic? Yes, I can see your name is RightWingSVX. And yes, I can see that Electrophil's avatar has Bush being arrested. But until the Republican or Democratic parties start selling BioPerformance pills, they're irrelevant to this conversation.

Agreed. :)

TheRightWingSVX
04-02-2006, 08:45 AM

Liberalism is a world view and not just a political leaning. It is a mental disorder as Michael Savage has brilliantly pointed out in his book "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder". You see this disorder causes a person to be negative about anything positive and positive about anything negative. So you are right Republican and Democrat does not enter into the discussion because it is a persons entire world view that is the real issue.

wawazat??
04-02-2006, 09:15 AM
OK ladies and gentlemen (liberals and conservatives), lets tone it down and keep this ON TOPIC, mkay?

Thanks,
Todd

Myetball
04-02-2006, 01:01 PM
For the sake of argument let's assume an average 3mpg increase in fuel economy. Okay, at $4 a tank ($1 per pill x 4 pills) that's $4 to get an extra 36 miles. At $2.50/gal. and an average of say 18mpg it would cost $5 to go 36 miles. Gee, you saved $1.

On the flip side, if you have one of those mystical O2 sensors and actually have a decrease in gas mileage then you wasted some hard earned cash.

Anybody fool enough to pay money for this stuff deserves everything they get.

If this is the holy grail of fuel additives then why is it being sold through a pyramid scheme? Why isn't this stuff on every store shelf in America? Why is the product website written to confuse customers. Take any legitimate product, read the copy for it's advertisements. They are written for the masses, so any moron can understand. Let's look at a word list from bioscam fuel additive:

molecular structure
Brownian motion
molecular movement
polymeric chains
Higher calorific power
enzymatic catalyst
impels the fuel system
Aromatic and hydrocarbons based substances

The copy for this product is written not to inform but to mislead.

I can just see some redneck telling his wife "these here pills have Brownian motion..." The wife responds "you mean diahrea don't you?"

As soon as I read one of the founders is an internationally recognized evangalist and church growth specialist I had to laugh. Evangalism is one of the oldest cons in history.

I find it hard to believe anyone would fall for this.

dwd1985
04-02-2006, 01:43 PM
I can just see some redneck telling his wife "these here pills have Brownian motion..." The wife responds "you mean diahrea don't you?"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Electrophil
04-02-2006, 01:46 PM
Liberalism is a world view and not just a political leaning. It is a mental disorder as Michael Savage has brilliantly pointed out in his book "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder". You see this disorder causes a person to be negative about anything positive and positive about anything negative. So you are right Republican and Democrat does not enter into the discussion because it is a persons entire world view that is the real issue.

Then please stop the stupid jabs such as this one and save it for not exactly SVX.

Do these idiotic mothpills work or not?

Electrophil
04-02-2006, 01:50 PM
For the sake of argument let's assume an average 3mpg increase in fuel economy. Okay, at $4 a tank ($1 per pill x 4 pills) that's $4 to get an extra 36 miles. At $2.50/gal. and an average of say 18mpg it would cost $5 to go 36 miles. Gee, you saved $1.

On the flip side, if you have one of those mystical O2 sensors and actually have a decrease in gas mileage then you wasted some hard earned cash.

If this is the holy grail of fuel additives then why is it being sold through a pyramid scheme? Why isn't this stuff on every store shelf in America? Why is the product website written to confuse customers. Take any legitimate product, read the copy for it's advertisements. They are written for the masses, so any moron can understand. Let's look at a word list from bioscam fuel additive:

molecular structure
Brownian motion
molecular movement
polymeric chains
Higher calorific power
enzymatic catalyst
impels the fuel system

The copy for this product is written not to inform but to mislead.

As soon as I read one of the founders is an internationally recognized evangalist and church growth specialist I had to laugh. Evangalism is one of the oldest cons in history.

I find it hard to believe anyone would fall for this.

Well written. This is like a full summary of this entire thread.

ensteele
04-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Then please stop the stupid jabs such as this one and save it for not exactly SVX.

Do these idiotic mothpills work or not?

Please keep it civil. I don't see that you could be convinced that they do anything but cost you money. That may be, but it may be interesting to see what the results are. With all of this negativity, no one will want to give their results and we will never know what happened. Thanks

James Scott
04-03-2006, 03:11 AM
Well, just thot I should make an announcement....followed by some important responses to Meatball's inspired [don't ask by whom] analysis:

First, I want to announce that Robert and Adam have filed for legal separation...and each have matching restraining orders! :rolleyes:

Now..for Meatball's comments (will the illogical conclusions ever end!):

For the sake of argument let's assume an average 3mpg increase in fuel economy. Okay, at $4 a tank ($1 per pill x 4 pills) that's $4 to get an extra 36 miles. At $2.50/gal. and an average of say 18mpg it would cost $5 to go 36 miles. Gee, you saved $1. The first two tankfuls would be $4...every tankful thereafter is 2 pills, therefore $2! the first two tankfuls have a special function...to clean your gas system (tank, lines, injectors, etc.). :)

On the flip side, if you have one of those mystical O2 sensors and actually have a decrease in gas mileage then you wasted some hard earned cash. I know I'm not the only member here who has spent $4 to $13 for each bottle of fuel treatment...putting STP, Berryman's, Techron, and Redline fuel treatment additives in their tanks, hoping merely to clean their system....SO, it's not a waste, even if the increase in mileage were minimal! Also, how many people do you know....or have you heard mention..driving out of their way to save 10 or 20 cents per gallon of gas!? Your example above is almost a 10 cent per gallon savings, which some people would appreciate...PLUS INCREASED PERFORMANCE (that my SVX gets!)...AND REDUCED EMISSIONS WHICH WILL HELP YOUR SMOG TEST AND THE ENVIRONMENT! After the first two tanks, the $3 per tankful savings would be enough to impress most people! [25 CENTS PER GALLON SAVINGS!] :D :cool: :D

Anybody fool enough to pay money for this stuff deserves everything they get. You're right! Increased performance, reduced emissions....and increased gas mileage! :D

molecular structure
Brownian motion
molecular movement
polymeric chains
Higher calorific power
enzymatic catalyst
impels the fuel system

The copy for this product is written not to inform but to mislead. So, because you can't understand some technical language...therefore..."they" must be illegitimate...and misleading...??? [Very interesting!] I wonder how you KNOW they're misleading...if you can't even understand what they're saying (because it's too technical for you!)? HA! The reason the founders of this business decided to take it to the people in a network marketing format is: They felt that the impact of this product (LOOK AT THE RECORD GROWTH DURING IT'S FIRST 3 MONTHS!) would catch the eye of the oil companies (who just posted RECORD PROFITS WHILE WE PAY ALMOST $3 per GALLON OF GAS).....that the oil companies would shut them down (SOMEHOW!)....BUT with the grassroots marketing ..and belief generated by networking...The oil companies could just watch as we "stick it to them", more than just a little...with this great product! ;)

As soon as I read one of the founders is an internationally recognized evangalist and church growth specialist I had to laugh. Evangalism is one of the oldest cons in history. I don't know Lowell Mimms well enough to make the judgement you just made. I assume you know him even less well than I do. I hope people in your life do not judge you negatively...as you have here to someone you obviously don't even know! :eek:

I find it hard to believe anyone would fall for this. .....especially if they were prejudiced, negative and illogical!

Well written. This is like a full summary of this entire thread. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

Thanks for letting me respond! Jim :D

P.S. ......just waiting for the results, My Man!

Myetball
04-03-2006, 04:42 AM
Wow, someone is a bit oversensitive. Ya know, every time something rolls around that threatens to unravel the fabric of society, there's some scam artist there trying to make a buck.

How many people got rich off the Y2K scare? Oh my, when the century turns all the computers in the world are going to crash and the world will stop rotating.

Gas prices have risen sharply in recent months and many people are feeling the pinch. Unfortunately, this creates the perfect opportunity for con men to make money off other peoples misfortune. This is nothing new, it just surprises me that anyone still falls for it.

BTW, you left out the best part...the diahrea part.

Jim, I wasn't attacking you personally but you seem to have bought in to this snake oil as if you were a cult member. This is a free and open forum. Meaning, you can peddle your snake oil here but you also have to accept criticism. You can continue to defend your voodoo pills but you will continue to be criticised.

I don't think anything either of us has to say will end this debate. I will never buy or use this product and you are just a salesman, not a product engineer as you would like people to believe. So press on young man, you may even make some money on this. After all that's what it's all about. It has nothing to do with saving people money or improving emissions. What was it PT Barnham said? Oh yeah, "there's a sucker born every minute."

Electrophil
04-03-2006, 06:11 AM
First, I want to announce that Robert and Adam have filed for legal separation...and each have matching restraining orders! :rolleyes:

I get the SVX. If he thinks for a minute I'm going to let him keep it and destroy it on these pills, he's crazier than he acts.

ensteele
04-03-2006, 09:24 AM
Can't you guys just agree that you disagree and drop all of this bickering? If you don't agree with someone, don't make it your duty to make everyone else think the same way. Both sides seem just as driven on proving the other one wrong. :( :(

Electrophil
04-03-2006, 11:31 AM
oops! That's twice by the same moderator.

I'm dropping out of this thread. See ya! Have fun!! :)

Myetball
04-03-2006, 04:58 PM
Can't you guys just agree that you disagree and drop all of this bickering? If you don't agree with someone, don't make it your duty to make everyone else think the same way. Both sides seem just as driven on proving the other one wrong. :( :(

Oh man....you're taking all the fun out of it :( Maybe we can move the debate to the not exactly SVX section and duke it out over there ;)

James Scott
04-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Please be patient....As the "Gas Pill Seven" do their mileage checks, gentlemen. I will keep you aprised of their accomplishments...so we'll know when they are getting results...and when they will be released.

[Of course, the individual members will post their results here...in whatever manner they choose...I certainly don't want to be accused of tampering with the results in any way. In spite of what some here have labeled me...I AM interested in an objective posting of results!]

THANKS AGAIN for your participation, Y'all! Jim :D

intelisevil
04-04-2006, 03:35 PM
I'm not a member of the "Gas Pill Seven" but I wanted everyone to know that my gas mileage has been steadily improving in the last few weeks as I read this thread!

Maybe the warming weather has something to do with it . . . :D

Dan

PS: My closet smells like moth balls.;)

NikFu S.
04-04-2006, 05:53 PM
My closet smells like I never use it but I am just really anticipating results, be them positive negative or neutral.
I want to compare them to what I will naturally get for an mpg increase as the temperatures rises another 50*F. It's a little over 30 here now and my mileage has already increased 1-2mpg, but there could be many not-temp related variables like the slow snow driving and spinning tires, warm up idle time and so on.

I drive to the opposite side of town to fill my tank at this one station because it is the second cheapest one in town. The first is much farther and usually only 1c cheaper. My work is somewhat close to this station so it kinda works out.

But if these are proven to work, and even if it comes out to a marginal increase I would be interested.

James Scott
04-12-2006, 08:19 PM
Just a short note...to let you know a couple of the members are starting to complete their 4 tanks! Hopefully, OTHER MEMBERS will be able to report their results soon! Each member will choose how to reveal their results THEMSELVES on this site! Some are interested enough to even order more BP fuel pills or powder to investigate further...with their SVX's and other vehicles! :cool:

THANKS for your patience! Jim :D

Dr.Outback
04-19-2006, 09:43 AM
I've been watching this thread for the past couple of days, though I did skip a lot of the argumentative posts.

First I'd like to say that since this is not a health product, using a free trial won't kill you. Unlike many of those fad diet pills marketed in much the same way as this product, and are now found to be potentially unsafe to your health.

I was looking over the ISO 9000 lab test, and came across an interesting figure. CO2 levels dropped by 25.5% as per the figure stated at the end of the test. Now from my understanding of combustion, a perfect AFR should result in only emissions of CO2 and water.

The reason we get HC's, and CO is because engineers can't achieve perfect combustion under all circumstances. CO is created by a lack of oxygen in the intake charge. There is not enough O2 in the intake charge to combine with the HC's to create CO2, so CO is created instead.

So what do you look for when tuning an engine to be as efficient as possible? A high CO2 level. Now many 5 gas exhaust analyzers include an AFR reading, but old 3 gas exhaust analyzers didn't. You had to tune the engine to get as high a CO2 reading as possible without pinging or detonation.

So what's with the lower CO2? It should be higher not lower. In fact CO2 can't be lower if CO is also lower. They react inversely to each other. Just an interesting side point.

One other thing is that this product might do some good, but because the driver knows he has it in his tank, he might change his driving habits unknowingly. Maybe beating the car a little more then usual. Of course the reverse is also true, the driver might unknowingly take it easy on the car, and see increased mileage as a result.

Earthworm
04-19-2006, 12:32 PM
Well stated and during my testing I'm trying to maintain my driving habits. I'm also tracking daily temperatures during my testing as we all know that our mileage improves with the temperature.

immortal_suby
04-19-2006, 08:15 PM
Results will probably also be confounded by the oxygenated fuel switch in the spring. Mileage is only going to go up this time of year. Mine already has gone up.

Earthworm
04-20-2006, 10:15 AM
My results will be in graph form and will include 4 weeks before and 4 weeks after the pills. The graph will be MPG (y) based on daily temperatures (x).

Electrophil
04-20-2006, 10:30 AM
My results will be in graph form and will include 4 weeks before and 4 weeks after the pills. The graph will be MPG (y) based on daily temperatures (x).

Ummmm... Graphs... drool.

James Scott
04-21-2006, 01:25 AM
Hope we'll get the results soon! David....the graph sounds COOL! :cool:

Just thought I'd share a little example that came up yesterday. A friend told me he decided that a 10% increase in gas mileage would be just a break-even point financially for the cost of the pills. I knew better ....but I didn't argue. I just called him the next day with my latest (below average) fill-up gas increase calculation:

I got a 10.8% increase in gas mileage....The pills cost $2....The fill-up was 16 gallons....The tankful cost $50.88....Price per gallon $3.18 (Premium)

10.8% X 50.88 = $5.50 savings for tankful (actual: 89.2% X = 50.88, X = 57.04 (tankful would have cost) => [57.04 - 50.88] yields actual savings $6.16)
10.8% X 3.18 = $0.35 cents savings per gallon
$5.50 - $2 = $3.50 savings for tankful beyond cost of fuel pills
(actual: $6.16 - $2 = $4.16 actual savings for tankful beyond cost of fuel pills)
PLUS....my SVX runs better...

It doesn't take much with these gas prices...to make good sense to use the BioPerformance fuel pills or powder :cool: . I've contacted the 4 members who haven't been in touch recently....I'll let you know when all or at least most are ready to report.

THANKS for your patience Y'all...Jim :D

TCamusJr
04-23-2006, 05:30 PM
I just wasted a half hour reading this thread.

It's amusing how this dude is some kinda conspiracy theorist ranting about how the government (what a BROAD and GENERIC term) isnt interested in increased gas milage or helping its citizens (the very catalyst for its power!).

Ya know the GOVERMENT consists of varying levels of opposition that combine synergistically, meaning that there are no doubt those who are not intersted in fuel economy while there are others who are. Stereotyping and labeling an entire government is an ignorant and arrogant practice.

Regardless, I say ban this dude for merely wasting my time like this with his misinformation.

TCamusJr
04-23-2006, 05:35 PM
I'd also like to point out that my gas milage has increased from between 14-17 mpg to 19-21 mpg over the past month as the weather has warmed up well above freezing and into the 60's and I've begun running 94 Octane fuel (a change from running 93 Octane). No mothballs required...

James Scott
04-24-2006, 02:28 AM
You are of course welcome to your opinions on any subject, including but not limited to the government AND fuel additives. Unfortunately (for this Thread) your intellectual ramblings have nothing to do with the subject of this Thread!
We will soon find out from the seven (or as many as have tested these BioPerformance fuel pills)..their independent and unsolicited opinions, both objective and subjective, about this product. [The fact that your gas mileage is getting better does not mean that this product will attempt to steal that show either! You can plainly see just a few posts above here that (at least) Earthworm will be presenting a graph VERSUS TEMPERATURE!] :cool:

phoenix96
04-25-2006, 07:38 AM
You are of course welcome to your opinions on any subject, including but not limited to the government AND fuel additives. Unfortunately (for this Thread) your intellectual ramblings have nothing to do with the subject of this Thread!

Yes, because 'intellectual' and the subject of this thread don't go together.

Electrophil
04-25-2006, 11:58 AM
Yes, because 'intellectual' and the subject of this thread don't go together.

:D :D Spiteful, yet spontaneously funny. What a combination! :D :D

bwb3
04-25-2006, 01:25 PM
"Can a Pill Reduce Your Gas Costs?"
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Moms/story?id=1850045&page=1&gma=true&gma=true

Earthworm
04-25-2006, 01:53 PM
Keep your car tuned up
Slow down and avoid a lot of jerky starts and stops
Make sure your tires are properly inflated
Remove excess weight from the trunk

These would probably make more of a difference than the pills to me. I'm not the smoothest driver when it comes to MPG unless I'm on my way to a meet.

SVX + 5MT = jackrabbit :D

James Scott
04-25-2006, 02:14 PM
Well......

1) P96: THAT HURT!

2) Bob: TRYING TO USURP MY ROLE AS..."Mr. Sarcastic"?

3) BG: INTERESTING!....I knew there were competitive products, but that's the first info in print I've seen. All I know is that the BioPerformance fuel pills work for me...and MANY others who test them empirically! [I told you some time ago that 10% to 15% of all cars do not see an increase in gas mileage.] BioPerformance has sold over $20 million of the pills and powder since December 2005!...They have over 40,000 independent distributors (about 700 new each day!)...And they sell over $400,000 of product DAILY! [It seems that if the results for BP's product were as bad as the article here states for the Freedom Fuel product, we would have heard alot of bad press about BioPerformance by now! Common sense...right?]

4) Earthworm: It appears from your comments here that YOU didn't get much..if any..increase in gas mileage! Can't wait to see your graph, Bro! There's no doubt that there are many factors that affect gas mileage! [Making this test more subjective than any of us would want ideally!] One that I may not have covered in detail enough is the use of alcohols during the winter months in cold climates. I believe the summer gas will give a higher or better mpg result in general. But, another factor with the BioPerformance product is that the alcohol occupies about 20% of the fuel volume...thereby requiring a reduction in BP product accordingly to avoid "overdosing" the tankful (which often reduces or negates any gas mileage increase!) OOPS!...I think I shoulda covered this for those testing in cold climates...SORRY!.

Waiting to hear from "The Other Four"...Jim :D

Earthworm
04-25-2006, 02:32 PM
It appears from your comments here that YOU didn't get much..if any..increase in gas mileage!I never said that. In fact I've only used half the pills so far.

What I did say is that I would probably save more fuel if I didn't have a lead foot. :)

I will use up the pills completely as well as track any difference for 4 weeks after I'm out of pills to see if mileage drops at all.

James Scott
04-25-2006, 02:57 PM
David: Sorry! I obviously read too much into...and beyond your comments! HA! :eek:

BTW: All you skeptics may want to see the ISO 9000 tests on this product...AND the letter of recommendation by a Master Mechanic with 26-years of experience... :cool:

on the Product page at www.cheapgas4u2.mybpbiz.com

I'm hoping to see some results before Christmas...Ha!

THANKS Again! Jim :D

Myetball
05-03-2006, 10:23 PM
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff179058.htm

Some interesting reading with views from both sides of the fence. Will be interesting to see if Enviro-Max is successful in acquiring a cease and desist order against BP....or if the accusation that BP ripped off Enviro-Max's formula is actually true.

James Scott
05-04-2006, 02:10 AM
Well....Even I'm amazed at how fast and furious the BioPerformance fuel business is growing....It's hard to believe these truly record-breaking stats!

In just 4 short months since BioPerformance, Inc. started on December 8, 2005:

48,010 people have joined BioPerformance!!!!
110,899 orders have been placed!!!!
$23,377,790.77 total sales!!!!
$15,233,246.03 total commissions!!!! (65% payout!!!!)
Total Commission Checks: 42,863

December: $744,623 in sales

January: $2.1 MILLION in sales

February: $4.1 MILLION in sales

March: $6.5 MILLION in sales

April: $9.7 MILLION in sales

BTW....My last fill-up netted 15.5% gas mileage increase...which translated to a 52 cent per gallon savings...for a total savings of $7.95 ($2 of that went toward the 2 BioPerformance fuel pills...netting an overall savings of $5.95!) :cool:

I'm just waiting to hear from the BP fuel pill Test group....

James Scott
05-04-2006, 02:55 AM
RIPOFF!? WELL....I'm certainly not going to attempt to answer all the points brought out at that site...(I looked at a few pages...)....BUT:

1) The product was brought from another country which has used it since 1989 by the Vice President, Gus Romero, (an import/export specialist) because of the increase in gas prices here recently (past year or so)!

2) The BP fuel product does not work in 10% to 15% of the vehicles...and therefore will frustrate some of those trying it...as well as the distributors promoting it!

3) As I understand the situation, credit cards cannot be used by BioPerformance (for large transactions) because of the fear of charge backs TO THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY. [It's the credit card companies that don't want to take the risk!] They do not want to risk new distributors capriciously returning (CHARGING BACK TO CREDIT CARD COMPANY) product irresponsibly. This could result in a catastrophic financial situation for the servicing bank. In the same topic, BioPerformance DOES accept the return of product for refund (unless their policy has changed recently) with some high percentage of funds returned to the distributor.

4) Front-loading is an illegal conformation for any and all MLM or Network Marketing companies! The fact that as an Area Manager (my position) you pay $499 .....and receive 520 BioPerformance fuel pills MEANS THAT YOU CAN NOT POSSIBLY BE FRONT-LOADED!!! [Pyramid schemes are front-loaded with high fees to join....AND LITTLE OR NO PRODUCT TO SHOW A VALUE FOR! That's why they collapse!] ;)

Look at my last fill-up example above! [I]If I did nothing but use my 520 pills (they're long gone...easily!) for my own gas usage....I would benefit by a $5.95 savings for each $2 of BP pills used (RIGHT?). SO, dividing $2 into 520...that yields 260 (fill-ups) times $5.95...I would PROFIT $1,547 ABOVE THE AREA MANAGER FEE OF $499!!! [WHAT A RIP OFF!] :cool:

Time will tell the true story...

Still waiting for the results.... Jim :D

Dr.Outback
05-04-2006, 06:33 AM
I was looking over the ISO 9000 lab test, and came across an interesting figure. CO2 levels dropped by 25.5% as per the figure stated at the end of the test. Now from my understanding of combustion, a perfect AFR should result in only emissions of CO2 and water.

The reason we get HC's, and CO is because engineers can't achieve perfect combustion under all circumstances. CO is created by a lack of oxygen in the intake charge. There is not enough O2 in the intake charge to combine with the HC's to create CO2, so CO is created instead.

So what do you look for when tuning an engine to be as efficient as possible? A high CO2 level. Now many 5 gas exhaust analyzers include an AFR reading, but old 3 gas exhaust analyzers didn't. You had to tune the engine to get as high a CO2 reading as possible without pinging or detonation.

So what's with the lower CO2? It should be higher not lower. In fact CO2 can't be lower if CO is also lower. They react inversely to each other. Just an interesting side point.

You haven't answered for the discrepency in the ISO 9000 test.

Myetball
05-04-2006, 08:06 AM
Not withstanding my earlier comments regarding Brownian Motion and diahrea ;) , I actually looked it up. BTW, BP's advertisements state that Brownian Motion is responsible for "modifying the fuel's molecular structure and liberating the energy contained within."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownian_motion
The term Brownian motion (in honor of the botanist Robert Brown) refers to either

1. The physical phenomenon that minute particles, immersed in a fluid, move about randomly; or
2. The mathematical models used to describe those random movements.

So basically, what BP used a scientific term to describe is simply that their product, once disolved, moves around randomly. HAHAHAHA....Friggin' hilarious :D

BP also states Brownian Motion is "the molecular movement of the components of the polymeric chains contained in hydrocarbons." This is actually true but translated is says "the random movement of particles contained within fuel." BP also claims one of the primary ingredients is an aromatic and hydrocarbon based substance. Well, one of the most common polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons is Napthalene. What it napthalene you ask? Hahahaha, it's the primary ingredient in Mothballs.

I've read alot of anecdotal testimony as well as input from laboratories who claim BP is nothing more than a solvent that cleans the fuel system. As well as old timers that say the pills smell just like mothballs they used to put in their gas ages ago. Most agree that in a vehicle with a dirty system, cleaning the system will increase gas mileage, and keeping it clean will maintain improved mileage. Probably accounts for the mixed bag of results. Those with dirtier systems see some results while those with clean systems see none or negative results.

I've torn apart all my vehicles at one time or another. All are older high-mileage vehicles and all had absolutely pristine fuel systems. On the other hand, I've torn apart many cars in junk yards and have seen some of the filthiest systems imagineable. If you really want to know what condition your fuel system is, pull and inspect your fuel rails and injectors. You'll know if you need some additive. I'd run a gallon of Xylene through my car before I bought these pills. At least with the Xylene I know exactly what I'm putting in my tank.

James Scott
05-10-2006, 01:57 PM
From the international manufacturer of the BioPerformance fuel additive product:

Message Information
Date: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 10:32:10 PM
Subject: Exciting Letter from the Manufacturer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AR Asociados Consultores

May 8, 2006

Mr. Lowell Mims
President of BioPerformance, Inc.

Mr. Gus Romero
Vice President of BioPerformance, Inc.

Dear Mr. Mims and Mr. Romero,

Because of the recent slanderous remarks by the news media concerning our product, we would like to clear the air once and for all. We protect our product from any false accusations. We will now correct the false accusations concerning our product being made from moth balls, being toxic, hurting vehicles and not giving people any savings.

As you well know, naphthenates, naphthalenes, and other compounds from the same family are derived from hydrocarbons – aromatic substances like camphor, gasoline, petroleum, soft coal, or from the camphor tree. Naphthalenes were obtained from the tree, and then, in more recent times, from soft coal. They are combined with metals, organic components, etc., to obtain a naphthenate. We use organic naphthenates. When a naphthalene is converted into a naphthenate, we change the frequency and together with a dispersant we get a very large surface for the catalyzer to work. Catalyzers work by surface and not by mass. This is why our product is made of naphthenates, not naphthalenes. Naphthalenes are much larger crystals and are not useful for our purpose. Therefore, our product is not mothballs.

Maybe if you use naphthalene, it may work a while, but you need to have a larger surface for it to work as a catalyst. The frequency of the matter allows us to work much better in catalyzing. This transformation makes the crystals we use, when they contact the gasoline, because of the dispersants, disappear and only the molecules stay.

Also, as you can see in our Security Officer’s Material Safety Data Sheet, our product is not toxic. I know if you put a piece of carbon and a diamond under the chromatographer, they both are the same product: carbon. However, we all know, they are not the same. During the 50 years of testing to get our product working by many people, we have never had any trouble with vehicles, as the product completely dissolves in the combustible, and thus becomes part of it. However, if the gas or diesel tanks have too many impurities, the gas lines and filters may clog. The product takes about 8 hours to act at 100% dissolving skims, incrustation of HC existing in tanks, tubes, pumps and injection systems, cleaning them as time goes by, depending upon the thickness of such incrustations. It does not harm the combustion system in any way according to our ISO 9000 Lab Tests.

By now, from the many testimonies you have (these are the real field tests) and we also have many testimonies, you know that you can get a hefty savings at the pump. This will depend on driving conditions, car maintenance, etc… and in the long run you will find your motor runs cooler, makes less noise, and will generally perform better. The product comes in different colors because we are dealing with enzymes. The reaction of the enzymes may vary and therefore the color. It works just the same no matter what color it is! Because of the increase of the feeling of extra power using our product, it can cause some people to accelerate more, which causes a negative effect on fuel economy. Simply stated from our certified ISO 9000 tests, you can save up to 25% or more on fuel with optimal driving conditions.

Finally, I want to let you know that although we have had some supply problems for the last 6 weeks because of moving our manufacturing plant and enlarging our capacity, this has been resolved as you began receiving tons of product last week and 15 tons each week hereafter. We can now provide you with all the product you need, which is now up to 300 tons per month as the need arises. We can provide more than 300 tons per month as we increase the size of the manufacturing plant again in the future as the demand for the product increases. We have invested heavily in the plant, tripled our capacity, and the raw materials (in which we have also invested several millions of dollars).

Everyone is intrigued with our product and they sincerely want it now, because no one enjoys paying the high prices at the fuel pumps, but you can rest assured, under no condition will we ever release the ingredients to the general public because it has been our secret recipe for 50 years. We feel everything is finally in place to keep up with your demand, and we know the product will allow a hefty savings to a lot of people. You can see first-hand from your sales in America that you have the product everyone is wanting because it truly works.

Sincerely,

A. R.

Still waiting to hear...??? Jim :D

Dr.Outback
05-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Yeah, well I'm still waiting to hear a response to the impossible results of the ISO 9000 test that you are so eager to push. CO2 emissions cannot decrease if CO emissions also decrease.

Electrophil
05-10-2006, 03:35 PM
No offense Jim, but he didn't say anything in that letter. Chemical engineers, if they even bother, will tear it apart. Why won't this guy give substance? And 50 years? Not him. I thought he was a young guy.

With the upmost in respect:
You can usually tell how much a memo is about to lie to you by the number of exclamation marks in the subject. :(

Electrophil
05-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Oh! I get it. The mexican manufacturing dude wrote it to the president of BP, and they just changed the "from" box to read Bioperformance.

I think.

This poor letter is going to go through the gauntlet nationwide. They should have stayed silent. Any exposure is good exposure only works for celebrities.

Myetball
05-10-2006, 10:09 PM
300 tons per month? That's a lot of product. You may find it interesting to note that sodium napthenate is one of the most common non-regenerable spent caustics produced by the oil industry. Maybe the oil industry found a way to dump off some of their waste.

Earthworm
05-11-2006, 10:54 AM
I put my second last pill in today. 5 more weeks and my testing will be complete. Going 4 weeks without the pill to see if my mileage drops any. (Hope I don't get pregnant :D)

dcarrb
05-11-2006, 11:26 AM

But hey, there's always acetone, right?:rolleyes:

dcb

Dr.Outback
05-12-2006, 10:40 AM

I guess he has no explanation for the impossible results of the ISO 9000 test. ??

intelisevil
05-15-2006, 10:26 AM
As Pump Prices Rise, So Do Iffy Ways to Boost Mileage
Drop a pill in your gas tank for better fuel efficiency? Yeah, right, auto experts say.
By Michelle Keller, Times Staff Writer
May 15, 2006

In a stuffy Marina del Rey hotel meeting room Thursday night, Taylor Rivera spoke excitedly about a gas-saving additive he'd discovered a few months before.

"I normally get 255 miles to the tank," said Rivera, who drives a Porsche SUV. After popping the gas additive BioPerformance Fuel into his tank several times, he said, "my mileage jumped up to 305. I didn't research it, but it worked for me, so I shared it with my friends."

Using colorful anecdotes, Rivera and three of his friends who also were there to tout the product told the small audience how they increased their mileage 10% to 30% using BioPerformance.

But neither Rivera nor his friends could explain how BioPerformance Fuel lowered emissions or increased gas mileage, citing only anecdotal evidence and referring questions to the company's website. They could not provide the corporate office's phone number — which was also not available on the website — explaining that the company does all of its business online.

Rivera is one of many independent distributors around the nation selling BioPerformance Fuel, which is sold in a pill or powder. According to its website, BioPerformance Inc., with corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas, started in December 2005 and claims to have made more than $25 million in sales.

Skyrocketing gas prices have helped drive an industry promising better fuel efficiency in the form of pills, liquid additives and devices. There are fuel-line magnets that claim to change the molecular structure of gasoline and gas pills that increase the "calorific power" of a car's fuel system.

But auto experts, the Federal Trade Commission and the Environmental Protection Agency have expressed skepticism about products that claim dramatic gas savings.

"Every year, when we go through a price increase in gasoline, there's a surge of interest in fuel economy enhancement devices," said Steve Mazor, director of the Automobile Club of Southern California's Automotive Research Center, which tests about a dozen products each year. "Most of the products that we test just plain don't do anything at all."

This year, with gas prices at more than $3 a gallon, Mazor said the organization had received more calls from consumers and manufacturers regarding gas-saving products.

The EPA has tested more than 100 products and add-on devices, finding most to be ineffective, said spokesman John Millett. In a few cases, products were found to increase exhaust emissions, potentially violating federal law on emissions tampering, according to the agency.

Companies must register their products with the EPA to ensure that the additives or devices won't harm engines or increase emissions, but that registration is not an endorsement of the products, Millett said.

The myriad devices on the market work in a variety of ways: bleeding air into the carburetor, heating the fuel, enhancing the vaporization of the air-fuel mixture, to name a few. In 2005, Consumer Reports tested three products — Tornado, Fuel Genie and Platinum Gas Saver, with prices ranging from $70 to $119 a pop — and found that none of them enhanced fuel economy significantly.

"The EPA recommends strong skepticism for consumers, because in our experience these things just don't work," Millett said. "If they worked, cars would be built that way anyway."

The Federal Trade Commission has filed numerous lawsuits against companies that made unsubstantiated claims. "When the FTC tells companies they must have scientific proof, anecdotes don't cut it," said Laura J. DeMartino, an FTC attorney.

Although some of the products might improve your car's mileage, your best bet is to go to a trusted auto mechanic and determine whether it is a practical and cost-effective option, said Peter MacGillivray, vice president of communications at the Specialty Equipment Market Assn., a trade group representing the $32-billion auto accessories industry.

Many liquid additives have also been found to be washouts, experts say. Some additives include chemicals such as toluene or ethanol, already present in some formulations of gasoline, yet are often more expensive than regular gas, Mazor said.

And in some cases, too much of a good thing can be harmful to your car.

Ethanol, which can be produced from corn, is already added to many gasoline formulations in a concentration of about 10%.

Most fuel tanks are designed to withstand no more than that amount of the corrosive alcohol, said Philip Reed, consumer advice editor at Edmunds.com, an automobile advice website. Adding more to your tank in the form of additives "can attack certain seals in the fuel delivery system," he said.

Some companies have taken products that have been around for years and slapped on fuel-saving labels in hopes of catching consumers recently attuned to increasing their fuel economy. Touted as "gas mileage improvers," fuel injector cleaners, which some manufacturers recommend you pour into your gas tank about three times a year, could set you back $3 to $7 a bottle each time at your local Pep Boys or Auto Zone.

Although these products could help cars with gummed-up fuel injectors, gasoline in California has enough detergents that most people here probably don't need them, Mazor said.

People driving older cars or those driving in states where the gasoline formulations may be different could benefit from such products, said Joe Esparza, general manager at Pep Boys in Hollywood. Yet he warns consumers against relying on these additives too much.

"Everything in excess will harm the efficiency of your fuel system," Esparza said. If a certified mechanic recommends the use of fuel injector cleaners, "they should be used in moderation."

Urban legends abound about the ability of all sorts of household products to increase fuel efficiency, including mothballs and acetone, the main ingredient in nail polish remover.

Some of these have ingredients that may work, but "you have to be very careful about anything you put into your fuel tank," Reed said. "People are so desperate to save money on gas, they'll try anything."

What's more, said Mazor, "very few people actually really know how to measure their fuel mileage." Mileage can be affected by factors such as weather conditions, the type of car, the type of fuel, whether the air conditioning is running and how fast the car is driven.

Alex Barnes, training manager for Tri-Universal, an Anaheim direct marketing firm, spends much time on the road touting new products, often auto accessories. A few weeks ago, when he was marketing a product at a Phoenix gas station, a BioPerformance distributor asked him if he wanted to try a couple of gas pills and become a distributor.

Barnes was skeptical. "It's a quick fix to get poor fast," said the Costa Mesa resident. After trying a few free pills, he was unconvinced. "I may have gotten slightly better gas mileage, but it's hard to pinpoint exactly what could have affected it."

The bottom line, said Steven Szakaly, an economist at the Center for Automotive Research, an Ann Arbor, Mich., nonprofit: "Believe me, if a product really worked, it wouldn't be something someone was selling from the back of their truck."

Fuel economy tips

•* Clean out your trunk. An extra 100 pounds can reduce fuel economy by 2%.

•* Stay within posted speed limits. Gas mileage decreases rapidly at speeds above 60 miles an hour.

•* Avoid unnecessary idling.

•* Avoid jackrabbit starts and stops.

•* Use overdrive gears and cruise control when appropriate.

•* Keep your car well maintained, including changing oil when appropriate, replacing air filters regularly and keeping tires properly inflated and aligned.

Source: Federal Trade Commission

Los Angeles Times

James Scott
05-17-2006, 07:26 PM
Thought you all....and especially some of you...HA!..would like to see this, if you haven't heard any of the negative press just recently..?? I guess I'll never know if the stuff works for our SVX's..or not! [What happened to the "Gas Pill 7" ?].......The plot thickens!...

Dear BioPerformance Family,

Early this morning we became aware of a Temporary Restraining Order that has been filed in Civil Court against OUR Company. I say OUR because from humble beginnings you have helped grow BioPerformance. I have been blessed because of you.

We are right now working with OUR Attorneys to vigourously defend OUR Company. Over the next few days you will be hearing and seeing some negative press. When you are successful in your industry a lot of people take shots at you because they want to obtain the success that the BioPerformance family has created. Just like Amway, Herbalife and Mary Kay we will come out of this challenge stronger than ever!

I want to thank you again for all of your support during this time.

Sincerely,

Lowell Mims
Jim :eek:

alltrac
05-17-2006, 07:52 PM
Abbott Shuts Down Dallas-based Bioperformance For Peddling Fake Fuel Pills In Pyramid Scheme
Claims of increased gas mileage to save consumers money called bogus

AUSTIN - Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott today filed a lawsuit and obtained a temporary restraining order and asset freeze against Texas-based BioPerformance Inc. The company, organized as an illegal pyramid scheme, markets a fuel pill it falsely claims will boost gas mileage and save consumers money.

BioPerformance Inc., president and owner Lowell Mims and co-owner Gustavo Romero of Irving advertise nationally via the Internet and through seminars around Texas and other states, exploiting the climate of today’s high fuel prices. The company’s ads claim the gasoline pills and powders they offer have a non-toxic “top secret gas pill” that can increase fuel efficiency by 30 percent or more and cut harmful emissions by up to 50 percent. In fact, the additive is basically the chemical equivalent of mothballs, which are toxic.

“BioPerformance claims its top-secret gas pills can save consumers big bucks at the gas pump,” said Attorney General Abbott. “These claims are bogus; the pill does absolutely nothing to improve gas mileage. The company is merely a smokescreen to trigger the recruitment of more and more paying members into what appears to be an illegal pyramid scheme.”

Scientists who tested the product at the University of Texas at Austin and at a Florida university concluded that the pills are mainly naphthalene, the chemical found in mothballs. The Attorney General’s laboratory expert actually concluded BioPerformance’s product could decrease engine performance.

Legitimate multi-level marketing businesses pay commissions based on the sale of goods and services, while illegal pyramids, which the Attorney General alleges BioPerformance is, pay commissions based mainly on the recruitment of people to the organization.

Consumers are encouraged to become “dealers” at the various dazzling seminars BioPerformance sponsors around the country, at start-up costs of between $300 to over $500. Members can participate at various levels of “business volume” sales, but ultimately the plan functions on the basis of how many others a member can recruit to become dealers, which is by definition a pyramid scheme. On its Web site the company boasts almost 4,500 Texas members with $25 million in sales since December.

The Attorney General’s lawsuit alleges violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act and the promotion of an illegal pyramid scheme, which can result in penalties of $20,000 per violation. The suit requests restitution to consumers who have been financially harmed by the false promises of this operation. These false income promotions include slick Web site come-ons for new sports cars, mansions and exclusive vacations “just for helping Americans save money on gas.”

The Attorney General’s scientific expert also found that the chemical compound used in these pills can be harmful to humans. Short-term exposure to naphthalene by humans via inhalation, ingestion or skin contact can result in anemia and neurological or liver damage.

Consumers who encounter a business that is making false claims or appears to be operating as a pyramid scheme may file a complaint with the Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division at (800) 252-8011 or file a complaint online at www.oag.state.tx.us

mbtoloczko
05-17-2006, 07:54 PM
Thought you all....and especially some of you...HA!..would like to see this, if you haven't heard any of the negative press just recently..?? I guess I'll never know if the stuff works for our SVX's..or not! [What happened to the "Gas Pill 7" ?].......The plot thickens!...

All the people who requested test samples presumably got their gas pills long ago and can still report their results, correct? Its not like the gas pills stop working when the restraining order is issued, is it?

Myetball
05-17-2006, 09:34 PM
:p I'm not sure I have anything to say that I haven't already said :D

Of course I have something to say ;)

I would like to see the moderators of this board police salemanship of commercial products. Sure we should all be able to sell stuff out of our garage or stuff we don't need anymore but anyone peddling a commercial product and actively recruiting through a pyramid scheme should at least have to pay a sponsor fee.

Would the admins allow a legitimate business to advertise on this forum free of charge? Are any of the admins involved in this scheme?

Oh yeah, in the statement by Lowell he uses the word "OUR" in reference to HIS company. I'd be willing to bet if he goes down he's taking as many people as he can with him. I wonder if all those automatic credit card charges for BP salesmen will automatically stop.....something tells me they won't.

Dr.Outback
05-18-2006, 06:46 AM
He still has no answer for the discrepency in the ISO 9000 test. Now that's funny. A "scientific" test to support the product that has impossible results. So much for that one. No one else thinks that's funny?

Myetball
05-18-2006, 07:00 AM
He still has no answer for the discrepency in the ISO 9000 test. Now that's funny. A "scientific" test to support the product that has impossible results. So much for that one. No one else thinks that's funny?

I think everything about BP is hilarious. Mad props to Lowell for making a boat load of money selling people mothballs....ROFL :D :D :D :D

Sometimes I wish I had no integrity or ethics, I'm sure I could think of a good scam to get me rich.

I wonder how much of BP's profits are out of reach of the Texas Attorney General....like in Costa Rican or Dominican bank accounts. Wonder if good ole' Lowell is already out of the country.....sippin' tropical drinks with little umbrellas on a Costa Rican beach....laughing his ass off.....wearing a t-shirt that says "P.T. Barnham was RIGHT!!!"

For those of you with automatic charges pending to you credit cards, I suggest you report the card lost so you don't get charged any more. Unlikely you'll get BP to turn off the autocharge.

Some interesting reading: The lawsuit is going to trial here in San Antonio (Bexar (pronounced Bear) County).....too funny.
http://www.oag.state.tx.us/newspubs/releases/2006/051706bio_pop.pdf
http://www.oag.state.tx.us/newspubs/releases/2006/051706bio_tro.pdf

Electrophil
05-18-2006, 07:36 AM
[What happened to the "Gas Pill 7" ?].......

Maybe the 7 went to the clinic to check for anemia, and neurological/liver damage, while getting their cars degunked. Maybe you should too.

While you're at it, watch closely, and get involved with the class action that's coming up. You may get a few dollars back. :(

Electrophil
05-18-2006, 07:41 AM
Some interesting reading: The lawsuit is going to trial here in San Antonio (Bexar (pronounced Bear) County).....too funny.
http://www.oag.state.tx.us/newspubs/releases/2006/051706bio_pop.pdf
http://www.oag.state.tx.us/newspubs/releases/2006/051706bio_tro.pdf

If you can, please keep us updated with the local news. It's always been an interesting story from the very beginning. :)

Myetball
05-18-2006, 09:51 AM
How much you wanna bet Lowell blames the devil for turning him into a con-man ;) Even though he's been one all along....only now he's selling mothballs instead of Jesus :D

Earthworm
05-18-2006, 11:18 AM
My last pill went in my tank today. I will post my results after running for 3 or 4 more tanks.

James Scott
05-19-2006, 04:10 AM
This is getting interesting...if nothing else!

[OK!...You caught me! All along I was wanting to join a pyramid...where I could loose my money....AND deceive others into loosing theirs too!...While the top peeps collected all the money!...My credibility would go down the drain!...And my large numbers of exclamation points would eventually prove that I'm a scam artist!!!]

If these BP exec's are shown to be crooked, especially in the basic operation of the business..or in the design of the compensation plan...I'll be the first to admit I was duped! However, I fail to see ANY telltale facts indicating either the plan or the operation uncovers a PYRAMID! IT'S ABSURD (ESPECIALLY FOR AN "INTELLIGENT" ATTORNEY GENERAL) TO SAY THAT BP IS A PYRAMID BECAUSE THERE IS NO EMPHASIS ON A PRODUCT, BUT MERELY A PUSH TO SIGN UP DISTRIBUTORS! NOONE CAN BE VERY PROFITABLE BY SOLELY RETAILING A PRODUCT. THAT'S WHY ANY MLM THAT INTENDS TO...OR DOES PRODUCE PROFITABLE DISTRIBUTORS....HAS TO PROMOTE DEVELOPING A NETWORK OF LINKED DISTRIBUTORS (SOMEWHAT LIKE FRANCHISING). AGAIN, I SIGNED UP AS AN AREA MANAGER BY PAYING $499 FOR 520 BIOPERFORMANCE FUEL PILLS. I HOPE YOU CAN SEE HOW RIDICULOUS IT IS TO SAY THERE IS NO EMPHASIS ON A PRODUCT...WHEN ON SIGN-UP, YOU RECEIVE 13 BOTTLES (OF PILLS OR POWDER) TO GET STARTED. IF THEY HAVE OTHER UNDISCLOSED FACTS...BRING 'EM ON!

REMEMBER, AMWAY, HERBALIFE, MARY KAYE...AND OTHERS HAVE BATTLED AND WON OTHER SUCH SIMILAR CHALLENGES!

I'M REALLY NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORIST...BUT I HONESTLY BELIEVE ONE POSSIBLE EXPLANATION FOR THIS ATTACK: THERE IS NO DOUBT THIS PRODUCT HAS ALREADY CAUGHT THE EYE OF THE OIL COMPANIES WHO ARE PROFITING HUGELY AS YOU KNOW...AT THIS TIME. BIOPERFORMANCE HAS AMASSED INCREDIBLE STATS FOR ITS 5+ MONTH INFANCY. IT IS THE FASTEST GROWING MLM (POSSIBLY OF ALL BUSINESSES FOR ALL TIME) COMPANY OF ALL TIME...BY FAR! AFTER STARTING DECEMBER 8, 2005...BP HAS SOLD OVER 25 MILLION DOLLARS IN GROSS SALES!...OVER 40,000 DISTRIBUTORS HAVE JOINED....AND OVER 15 MILLION DOLLARS IN COMMISSIONS HAVE BEEN EARNED. I THINK IT'S POSSIBLE...THAT THE OIL COMPANIES ARE CONCERNED THAT IF THIS PRODUCT CATCHES ON ACROSS THIS COUNTRY..THEY COULD BE "HURT"!

BioPerformance is based in Texas.

Aren't there alot of oil companies in Texas...???

Certainly one possibility!

Myetball
05-19-2006, 06:18 AM
There are also alot of religious nuts in Texas that build compounds and dupe the nieve and weak minded. One way or another, the government eventually shuts them down.

Electrophil
05-19-2006, 05:26 PM
Jim, I wouldn't put yourself on the line defending BP until you know whether they just took your money. I mean $499 is a lot of money for 520 colored mothballs. Since you aren't the Captain, you might just want to grab a life vest and jump.

As for him being a preacher, that doesn't mean he's honest. It just means he was an unemployed fast talking BS'er. Show me 5 guys hanging out at Church's chicken everyday, and I'll show you 5 preachers scheming up crazy ideas for their sermon tomorrow in the back room of a neighbor's house.

Myetball
05-19-2006, 07:42 PM
For clarification purposes it should be noted that BP is being taken to court for violation of Texas law. The lawsuit filed by the State AG in Bexar county court on 16 May defines illegal pyramid schemes vs. legitimate MLMs IAW 17.461(a)(6) of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act as follows:

- a pyramid promotion scheme is a plan or operation by which a person gives consideration for the opportunity to receive compensation that is derived primarily from a person's introduction of other persons to participate in the plan or operation rather from the sale of a product by a person introduced into the plan or operation. The person who introduces new members to the pyramid is referred to in these types of operations as an "upline." The people who enter the pyramid directly below and after the initial purchaser are know as "downlines."
The major difference between an illegal pyramid and a legal multi-level marketing plan is that an illegal pyramid pays commissions based primarily on the recruitment of persons, whereas a legal multi-level marketing plan pays commissions based on the sale of bona fide goods and services.

So how do BP reps really make money? Is it on commission from actual sales of product? Or is it on commissions received for the recuitment of new sellers?

James Scott
05-19-2006, 08:42 PM
Well, without spending hours of time explaining what I understand of the compensation plan...I believe by far..the vast majority of commissions are earned from the sale of product. How much money do you think would be a good income from one distributor selling fuel additive solely by retail? Certainly, I would not be interested! It's like if Ray Kroc (sp?) had just kept the one McDonalds stand....How much would his fortune have been? He instead multiplied his profits by franchising his business...So, he made a little from each of the "satellite" restaurants. It added up to a fortune...as everyone knows by now! That's what Network Marketing is about...Period!

The first main way you make commissions in BP is...to sign 2 distributors (one in each leg)...thereby qualifying for the Binary (each personal network has just 2 legs) commission, which is 5 or 6% of the total Business Volume down both legs during the weekly commission cycle. This I'm told by some very successful distributors comprised the largest part of their total commissions. The Binary Commission is obviously related to product usage, because it is directly based on product sales!

The next steps involve signing 5 or 10 distributors in a certain configuration to qualify for Matching Bonuses (commissions) of 25% and 50% respectively of each of those (5 or 10) distributors' weekly commission totals. Similarly, these "matched" bonuses are based on commissions from the distributors' businesses that are directly a result of product sales! Distributors at these levels are earning over $1000 per week (my approximation)...and I personally know a few earning $5,000 to $10,000 per week! These are top earners to say the least...and it appears to me that their income is heavily dependent on the purchase and sample/retail dispersement of product!

There are a few at higher levels...BUT I'm not all that familiar with the details. [I would have been satisfied with $2,000+ per month!]

The only compensation I know of related to sponsoring distributors is the $200 commission which goes to the sponsoring upline (or their sponsor sometimes) at the time of sponsorship. This is certainly not a huge amount of commission totals compared to the commissions I just mentioned above for Binary volume and Matching bonuses. This is especially true because even the top earners had personally sponsored only 10 to 30 distributors TOTALLY (according to my info)! Their "big money" came from helping their downline business partners grow THEIR businesses! [Let's say the distributor personally sponsored 20 distributors. This would TOTALLY (not all at one time) generate signup "bonuses" of: 20 X $200 = $4,000.] This is a common weekly, or certainly monthly commission rate for these top earners. Therefore, it seems clear to me (at this point anyway) that these basic Plan structures could not explain a pyramid status for BioPerformance.

Another obvious and important fact about BP is to understand that they paid a huge percentage (I believe about 65%) of gross income...BACK TO THE DISTRIBUTORS..in the form of various weekly commissions! Pyramid schemes are famous for keeping alot of the income, rather than "sharing the wealth".

BTW...I'm not defending BP! I'm giving you MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS on this situation...PERIOD! As I said, if I've been duped, when all is said and done..Then I'll admit it! I don't see it just yet...[It's my opinion that even if BP is found innocent, this interruption in their company's existence will be catastrophic for all present distributors...big or small. However, it is so successful financially, it could be started again..and be once again very successful...because of the 'NEED" for such a product..and its widespread popularity.

PEACE (and poverty!).... Jim :cool:

P.S. No matter what the outcome...Everyone should realize that this evaluation of BioPerformance will be very subjective! This is NOT a black and white issue...AT ALL!

Bipa
05-19-2006, 08:57 PM
Y'all might find this interesting:

What's Wrong With Multi-Level Marketing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a.k.a. "Networking" Companies

Bad Image or Bad Reality?

"Let me tell you about an incredible ground-level business opportunity," and you are invited to a house or to lunch for "a discussion." Funny enough, you feel sick in your gut that there is some hidden agenda or deception. "Probably a multi-level marketing (MLM) organization," you think. Suppose it is? Should you trust your instincts? Is there anything wrong with MLM?
This article will analyze four problem areas with MLM. Specifically, it will focus on problems of I) Market Saturation, II) Pyramid Structure, III) Morality and Ethics, and IV) Relationship Issues associated with MLMs. Thus, you can properly assess your "instincts."

http://www.vandruff.com/mlm.html

Myetball
05-19-2006, 09:27 PM
The biggest problem with the compensation plan is that the commission on sale of product is not on the sale of the product to consumers but rather the purchase of the product by lower level sellers. Hence the auto-pay system.

I sign up two friends (not friends for long) and get a commission based on the amount of product THEY buy, and it's not easy for them to stop buying. They each sign up two friends and I make some more money...and so on...and so on. At no point am I making any money based on the actual sale of product to consumers. In fact, I still make money even if none of my downliners actually sell their product.

This is what Texas law calls an illegal pyramid. The actual intent of the company isn't to get consumers to buy their product, the product is just the lure. The real intent is to get people signed on, for a fee, to an auto-pay system so the money keeps rolling in. Do you think Lowell cares one damn bit if you or anyone else actually sells their product...NO! As long as all those auto-pay charges keep rolling in Lowell gets more rich.

BTW, awesome article Bipa.

Another interesting point of the Texas AG lawsuit is that the commissioned an independent study of the fuel pills and found them to be primarily napthalene or a napthalene derivitive with absolutely no benefit to fuel economy beyond anecdotal non-scientific statements by users.

James,

For us older and wiser folks the first mention of MLM rings the "Pyramid Scheme" alarm bell and we start running. Many of us have been burned by similar schemes in the past. I almost got involved in one back in the early 90's but backed out just in time. Unfortunately, you still seem to think the fuel pills are actually a legitimate product. It's difficult to change someone's beliefs but I hope in time you'll learn that get-rich-quick schemes are designed to get the guys on top rich. The small amount they pay down is just to keep everyone on the hook. The real money is being moved around and stashed.

I'm sure all the facts will come out in court but for us wise old men we don't need to wait for a verdict. Pyramid schemes have been around a long time and the outcome is always the same.

Chalk this one up to experience, go to or finish college and make some solid money.

Alan

James Scott
05-20-2006, 02:53 AM
Alan: I appreciate some of your comments...AND your concern for me..for sure! However, you...and some others (and really by your own admission!) have already decided the outcome. At work, I often ask...when I think I know something special... AM I PSYCHIC..OR PSYCHO :eek: ...??? Well, they know the answer, but they usually lie..and say I'm psychic! HA! :)

I prefer to be objective..because it makes the best sense. None of us can know if BP is a scam or a legitimate business at this point! Your guesses are reasonable, but so are mine! I have already admitted that I could see it going either way. If they do have offshore accounts...and are located on some island with beach chairs and Coronas :cool: (as was recently suggested)...Of course I will have been had..and I will certainly admit it. BUT, it will not prevent me from considering future MLM businesses...BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING INHERENTLY EVIL, UNETHICAL, OR IMMORAL IN NETWORK MARKETING! THAT'S WHERE WE (AND OTHERS OF US HERE) DISAGREE. YOU CAN SAY THEY'RE A RIP OFF...CUZ SOME OF THEM ARE! AND I CAN SAY THEY'RE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY...CUZ SOME OF THEM ARE! [GLASS IS HALF EMPTY...THE GLASS IS HALF FULL]

BTW...I am a 60 year old dentist with a decent income. I finished college, graduate school, and dental school by 1974.... :cool:

I love this website... Jim :D

svxcuseme
05-20-2006, 07:18 AM
James, I wish you'd keep your marketing crap off this website. I've already wasted 15 minutes reading this crap! Take your snake oil somewhere else.

Myetball
05-20-2006, 06:45 PM
60 years old and still falling for this kind of stuff? Alrighty then.

Electrophil
05-20-2006, 07:43 PM
Quote from James Scott: BTW...I am a 60 year old dentist with a decent income. I finished college, graduate school, and dental school by 1974....

Oh!! That explains your Avatar comment "The Molinator". I finally get it!! :)

You might want to change that to "The Mothinator". :D

Electrophil
05-20-2006, 07:44 PM
OOps. Hit the quote button instead of the edit button.

James Scott
05-22-2006, 05:30 PM
You guys really know how to hurt a guy when he's down! OOOOUUCCHH!!!!
:(
You should know...I'm being hitup by the two main competitors of gas additive MLM's...to jump ship...and swim to their craft! I already jumped ship of course. BUT, I don't have it in me to start again [even though I believe this type of product could be very useful...and therefore..a very profitable business].... I invested somewhere between $1500 and $2000 in BP! [I'm unsure if the DVDs and pills I ordered have been or will be shipped still???]

My only hope, I guess, is to sue for emotional distress...HA!

Trust me...I wish I hadn't......The nego's are looking pretty good now..HUH? ("scam, suckers, ripoff, 60 yo fool...etc.")

It started with my desire for you guys to check this product out....Kinda mute point now..HUH!?

Looking for a place to hide......Jim :cool:

P.S. Hope I can take my losses on my 2005 taxes...???

intelisevil
05-22-2006, 06:37 PM
You guys really know how to hurt a guy when he's down! OOOOUUCCHH!!!!
:(
You should know...I'm being hitup by the two main competitors of gas additive MLM's...to jump ship...and swim to their craft! I already jumped ship of course. BUT, I don't have it in me to start again [even though I believe this type of product could be very useful...and therefore..a very profitable business].... I invested somewhere between $1500 and $2000 in BP! [I'm unsure if the DVDs and pills I ordered have been or will be shipped still???]

My only hope, I guess, is to sue for emotional distress...HA!

Trust me...I wish I hadn't......The nego's are looking pretty good now..HUH? ("scam, suckers, ripoff, 60 yo fool...etc.")

It started with my desire for you guys to check this product out....Kinda mute point now..HUH!?

Looking for a place to hide......Jim :cool:

P.S. Hope I can take my losses on my 2005 taxes...???
James

We knew you'd come over to our side sooner of later . . . ;)

Too bad you had to lose money. :(

Dan

Electrophil
05-22-2006, 09:43 PM
James

Too bad you had to lose money. :(

Dan

Ehhh.. 2 root canals, and he's even. :)

James Scott
05-22-2006, 10:02 PM
STEREOTYPES................R...................DEA DLY!

Dude..You would be close if I had my own practice. BUT...I work for a corporation...I can't just work more..or do more. [How sad..HUH?]

I still get my annual bonus though...for being the Molinator! [Not too many peeps leaving bills under the pillow these days though....AND if they do...the kids usually nab the dough before I get there!]

I know its just a matter of time before you guys pass the hat...so I can recoup my $2000!.....THANKS! in advance.... The sympathy is starting to swell..HUH?

[Maybe someone could arrange a bus trip out to California, picking up a lot of SVX members along the way.... Then I could pull your 3rd molars ("wisdom teeth") for a discount ($5 off)...and I could make it back!]

Heh! Thanks! Jim :D

P.S. Income (Yes, higher than average) - Bills (Too many + Divorce) = zip [REMEMBER...It's not what you make...It's what you have left over!]

James Scott
05-22-2006, 10:17 PM
Dan....I've been feeling the PULL of the DARK SIDE....for quite some time now.. . . .

Myetball
05-22-2006, 11:23 PM
Please refer to post #89 line 5....nuff said.

Electrophil
05-23-2006, 02:54 PM
Please refer to post #89 line xx. Line xx depends on your monitor size, the resolution you are running, and the usual size you leave your browser. On my monitor, it's line 5.....nuff said.

Fixored that post fer ya. :)

James Scott
05-23-2006, 07:23 PM
I'm sure you're not mean enough to mean.......to mean.....

OOOOOHHH!.....THAT WOULD REEEEEEAAAALLLLY HURT!

I NEED A BULLET-PROOF VEST.....HUH!? and SHADES!... :cool:

Myetball
05-23-2006, 07:52 PM
I'm not mean but my well of sympathy ran dry long ago. So, NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

Come on, I tried telling you and everyone else. It took the Texas Attorney General to freeze BP's assets, issue a cease and desist order, and file a lawsuit for violation of Texas law to get you guys to wake up.

Look forward to the next MLM/Pyramid scheme to roll through the forum ;)

Electrophil
05-23-2006, 09:29 PM
I was thinking of starting one... a LEGIT MLM!!.... of defunct pyramid schemes.

NO!! THIS WILL REALLY WORK!!!

You pay me $1,000. That's all. This will put you as a Vice President on the ground floor. For $600, you can be a director. For $400, you can be a manager, and for $200, you can wax my car. (No credit cards, because the fees are too high, no PayPal, cause they ripped off a friend of my cousin's 2nd wife's boyfriend's barber so they can't be trusted)

Anyway, I send you a list of defunct pyramid schemes.

Go to 4 of your friends and show them the glory of sucking people into pyramid schemes and how much money they can make!! Get them to sign on in one of the 4 brackets above, then send me half the money, and you keep half!!!(IF!! You signed up on the VP level. 1/3 for director, 1/4 for manager, and a free can of wax for the $200 level)

NO! NO! THIS WILL WORK!! Come on guys. Think about it!! If you just get 3 people to sign up under the VP level, and you are a VP, then you have already made $500!!! You can do this in minutes!!

Some actual testimonials.

Dear Robert.

Thank you for making me a millionaire in 3 days!!. My life has changed dramatically under your wonderful plan, and I look forward to receiving another 23 lists which I've already sold for next week!!

Signed,
Whoopie Golburp.

Dear Robert,

Wow!! Your plan works great!! It's incredible how fast people want to buy your lists. I feel like I am one of your growing family. I can't wait for the next convention in Idaho!! Thanks for securing my family's well being with your last commission check of $163,840 for just 2 weeks work!!
Signed,
Gill Bates.

There's more!! Sign up today! You can't go wrong on this exciting new opportunity with old defunct pyramid schemes!!!

Disclaimer: I got the list off the internet but the list is authentic!! I can not guarantee you will ever make a dime. I can not guarantee people won't beat the crap out of you for ripping them off. I can not guarantee the federal and state governments will not freeze your assets. I can not guarantee your spouse won't shoot you in the middle of the night for cleaning out the bank account to achieve "super duper top bananna ultra Vice President" status.

Myetball
05-23-2006, 11:05 PM
Shuuuweeeet! Phil, do you take CASH? Sign me up as a VP :D

Too bad you don't take credit cards, I'd love to set up an automatic charge every month that is impossible to turn off :eek:

Electrophil
05-24-2006, 12:34 AM
Shuuuweeeet! Phil, do you take CASH? Sign me up as a VP :D

Too bad you don't take credit cards, I'd love to set up an automatic charge every month that is impossible to turn off :eek:

Then you may be interested in the "Ultra ground floor prez" level. On this level, you get to keep 72% of all your earnings. Hand over all your possessions to me for safe keeping, and allow me to marry any under aged relatives you bring along. This will assure their rightful place in Financial heaven. In return, you come live on my new "freedom commune" just outside of Waco. The money you will make is beyond all of our wildest imaginations. And we sing campsongs nightly around campfires!

Get started and send me the deed to your house right away. Watch the funds flow as you bring security to all around you!!

Can you feel the power of independence? Can you feel the thickening of your wallet? Be one of the few on the ground level! We are accepting only a limited number into the "Ultra ground floor prez" level, and is ceiling'd at only 20,000 of the most loyal. Be part of that select group!! :)

I signed my dog up today, which gives my fantastic new opportunity a 100% growth rate!! Be quick and find riches.

Here's an email from him I just received.

To: Ultra top CEO head guy of "OUR" company
Subj: Exciting riches for all who sign up early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the email went on from there. Just the number of exclamation marks proves the validity of how well this program works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: My dog can't type. This email is only a facisimile of what I think he was thinking when I took his bone from him as I signed him up at the car wax level.

intelisevil
05-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Look forward to the next MLM/Pyramid scheme to roll through the forum ;)
Mods

Could you please make a new forum for MLM/Pyramid Schemes? ;) :rolleyes: :eek:

Dan

Myetball
05-24-2006, 11:53 AM
http://bb.1asphost.com/Myetball/Forumpics/roflmao.jpg x Eleventybillion :D

James Scott
05-25-2006, 07:21 PM
Please send them to me...OR just email me the number + your pin! [Does this mean I'm legit?]

Heh!... Why can't we all just get along!

My excitement for my BP business is starting to wane...

Jim :D :D :D

Earthworm
05-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Shall we start a new one?

http://www.ericcaprarese.com/

Speedklix
05-26-2006, 11:30 AM

It takes me to the firefox/thunderbird page.

Is it that diet patch thing, or are you attacking mozilla?

I'm using firefox now and it sucks. It started off great, but I'm thinking about going back to IE :( at least IE doesn't have ADD.

bwb3
05-26-2006, 01:33 PM
I thought it was a fuel additive at first. Hmmm, a little colored water and a big dose of caffine = $$$$

Myetball
05-26-2006, 03:17 PM

Try this one: http://www.m2cglobal-act.com/

Sounds too good to pass up. I need to cash in my retirement fund so I can get in on the ground floor of the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!!!!!!!!!

Even the company "Viper Marketing" sounds soooo cool.

Thank god for SVX-forums and all the fantastic oportunities it's members list. What would I do without you guys.

I love the disclaimer: "...people with high blood pressure, heart disease, anxiety disorder, insomnia, or who are pregnant, lactating or using blood thinners should seek the advice of a health professional before ingesting." Doesn't that pretty much cover everyone in America? Hell, I have three of those ;)

Earthworm
05-26-2006, 03:31 PM
I love the disclaimer: "...people with high blood pressure, heart disease, anxiety disorder, insomnia, or who are pregnant, lactating or using blood thinners should seek the advice of a health professional before ingesting." Doesn't that pretty much cover everyone in America? Hell, I have three of those ;)Congratulations! When are you due? :D

Electrophil
05-26-2006, 04:43 PM
I just got a PM saying Myetball was lactating. Is it true? :eek:

James Scott
05-26-2006, 08:16 PM
Heh Guys!...I don't know bout you..but I'd love a mothball healthfood drink right now! This is great! I think I know what I'll be doing with all those leftover gas pills! I'm rich..I'm Rich..I'm RICH!!! :D

Remember, I'm accepting any credit cards that you want to send me (don't forget to include your pin numbers)...by midnight May 31st. [The deadline may be extended, but don't delay....SEND THOSE CARDS TODAY!]

:cool:

Myetball
05-26-2006, 08:16 PM
:eek: Hahahaha...yes it's true but not from being pregnant....it's from handling those damn Bioperformance Fuel Pills :mad:

Electrophil
05-26-2006, 08:38 PM
:eek: Hahahaha...yes it's true but not from being pregnant....it's from handling those damn Bioperformance Fuel Pills :mad:

:D :D I'm cracking up! :D :D

Electrophil
05-26-2006, 08:40 PM
Heh Guys!...I don't know bout you..but I'd love a mothball healthfood drink right now! This is great! I think I know what I'll be doing with all those leftover gas pills! I'm rich..I'm Rich..I'm RICH!!! :D

Remember, I'm accepting any credit cards that you want to send me (don't forget to include your pin numbers)...by midnight May 31st. [The deadline may be extended, but don't delay....SEND THOSE CARDS TODAY!]

:cool:

Hmmmm... Will they help me sleep? I've read they aren't really that good as a sleeping aid. :D

hectormon
05-27-2006, 11:49 AM
Damn,
I wish I hadn't deleted that website on elliptical water.....I saw money there:o

James Scott
05-28-2006, 03:12 AM
Myballs have been lactating too!...?

I understand there is a treatment! Hang on!....A company physician will come to your house shortly..for your "FIX"! [Don't be alarmed if he comes after dark...and with some "helpers".]

"Leaking as we speak" :eek:

James Scott
06-01-2006, 07:38 PM
I hear that the court hearing started on Tuesday May 30, 2006 in San Antonio, Texas. Evidently, there is a website that contains the court transcripts! I can't find it however...Please let me know if any of you know where that info is on the internet. I also heard a rumor that the judge would be likely to rule late today...???

THANKS...Jim :D

P.S. WHAT HAVE I DONE! :o

Myetball
06-01-2006, 08:14 PM
From a blog started way back when on BP: http://www.cleardigitalmedia.com/2006/03/bio-performance-gasoline-pill.html

"Well it looks like Big Brother won this round. We are set for a full Trial in September and the judge upheld the restraining order. This is not over, I'm confident that BioP will continue to fight and we will have our day. And for all you naysayers, don't count us out yet, this was just a preliminary trial. The real deal is set for Sept hopefully sooner.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/metro/stories/MYSA060106.gaspill.EN.44d4e79a.html

Signed By Denise in Washington Another Happy and excited Bioperformance IBO, at 5:46 PM, June 01, 2006"

It's no surprise people still support BP. After all, how many people in Waco, Jonestown, those strange alien worshipers in California, and god knows how many others, followed their beliefs to the bitter end.

Electrophil
06-01-2006, 08:52 PM
P.S. WHAT HAVE I DONE! :o

You took a risk, and it didn't pay off.

As long as it doesn't happen in somebody's mouth, you're good to go. :D

(:eek: As in Dental work... There was two ways a person could read that. :D )

James Scott
06-04-2006, 06:11 PM
"They" said there would be a Cool-Aid Party soon at headquarters.....
I'm sure everything will be just OK! We'll probably celebrate with a toast!

P.S. BTW...Is anyone interested in some really large..but very potent..vitamin pills....[Just pinch your nose..while you swallow!]

James Scott
06-10-2006, 04:00 AM
Did any of you get increased gas mileage (and/or performance)???...or was I just deceiving myself...??? :eek:

BTW...I finally decided to stop using the gas pills for several reasons....AND guess what happened....I GOT MINUS 4.7% GAS MILEAGE! [When using the pills or powder, I got (from Feb 2006 until 2 weeks ago) from 6% to 38% INCREASE IN GAS MILEAGE!]

Oh Well... :(

Earthworm
06-12-2006, 10:38 AM
Yikes...so once you pop, you can't stop!

Electrophil
06-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Did any of you get increased gas mileage (and/or performance)???...or was I just deceiving myself...??? :eek:

BTW...I finally decided to stop using the gas pills for several reasons....AND guess what happened....I GOT MINUS 4.7% GAS MILEAGE! [When using the pills or powder, I got (from Feb 2006 until 2 weeks ago) from 6% to 38% INCREASE IN GAS MILEAGE!]

Oh Well... :(

James, I'm getting visions of people coming and doing a rescue to get you away from this cult. :)

intelisevil
06-12-2006, 08:32 PM
James

You really need to check out this thread! "You can earn 50% for each paying customer you refer to this product." in their "AFFILIATE PROGRAM". ;)

Dan

Myetball
06-12-2006, 09:09 PM
James, I'm getting visions of people coming and doing a rescue to get you away from this cult. :)

Did someone say INTERVENTION? Can we bring rubber hoses, tube socks, and soap? :eek:

James Scott
06-13-2006, 03:20 AM
Did someone say INTERVENTION? Can we bring rubber hoses, tube socks, and soap?

THAT WOULD BE TOO GOOD FOR THE LIKES OF ME! :cool:

Electrophil
06-13-2006, 10:50 AM
Did someone say INTERVENTION? Can we bring rubber hoses, tube socks, and soap? :eek:

So that was you at my wedding! :eek:

Myetball
06-13-2006, 10:15 PM
So that was you at my wedding! :eek:

If you're talkin' 'bout the guy that used the rubber hose to make a beer bong mayhaps it was me. The tube socks and soap are there 'cause ya never know where all that drinkin's gonna lead ;)

James Scott
06-25-2006, 05:09 AM
WELL....Since the fuel pills were not exactly successful...I am seriously considering putting voltage to my EcuTune Stage One v4 accessory wire...to be able to use 87 octane fuel! Please let me know if this works well, if there is a power loss, if there is an increase in gas mileage..beyond the cost savings from switching from 91 to 87 octane, and if there is any risk to the engine with that computer configuration...?

I know this is not the appropriate forum...so if you can give me specific directions to this topic, I'd be very appreciative.. . .

THANKS, Jim :D

Earthworm
07-10-2006, 05:42 PM
Well I finally put together some results.

Here's a chart:
http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/Earthworm/36893.GIF

I attached a zipped MS Excel file with the raw data for those who are interested to see the breakdown of "PrePill", "Pill" and "PostPill" data sets.

Electrophil
07-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Wow!! Those pills work great!!

I think I'll become a distributor!

Myetball
02-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Well, Bioperformance settled with the Texas attorney general and agreed to return $7,000,000.00 to the people the screwed over. Remains to be seen if anyone will ever get their money back.

http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/fuel-pills

Here's a link to the Texas AG instructions for filing a complaint in order to get your money back:

https://www.oag.state.tx.us/forms/cpd/cpd_bioperformance.shtml

dwd1985
02-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Ha Ha! Man I thought this thread would be long dead! Its been 6 months!

ShiuludeSVX
02-06-2007, 07:16 PM
Herumpffff

I thought this thread was meatballed a long time ago.

Just wishful thinking I guess.

Myetball
02-06-2007, 07:33 PM

Yeah, was at work today and decided to google it. Turns out the settlement was reached in late January. Hopefully, someone will actually be able to get their money back.

James Scott
02-07-2007, 11:50 PM
You guys are still tripping...over your own prejudices, HA! It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened here! You don't have to read the court records!...And you don't have to know the AG personally to figure this out!

BP is back in business! The only condition of the "settlement" is that the AG pays those who are owed monies by BP! DEBTS THAT WERE CREATED BY THE AG PUTTING BP OUT OF BUSINESS AND FREEZING THEIR ASSETS!!

Get a GRIP! Do you think the AG would allow BP to return to business if he had ANY evidence of wrongdoing!? The monies owed to distributors was CREATED BY THE ACTIONS OF THE AG! One of my best friends was receiving over $1000 per week in commissions with BP. THEY WERE BEING PAID UNTIL THE AG FROZE THE BP BUSINESS.

I hope the obvious will become so for you all! BTW, don't worry...I'm not gonna market BP again....[I received $300 of BP's intro CDs..and gave away $800 of product, right as the business was shut down!] I tried another gas additive product that didn't work for me...and I'm trying a new one that seems to have promise. Take care.. .. . :D

James Scott
02-07-2007, 11:59 PM

Yeah, was at work today and decided to google it. Turns out the settlement was reached in late January. Hopefully, someone will actually be able to get their money back.

There would be no restart and settlement...if BP did not have the funds to have their distributors paid! The reason the AG is insisting on paying the distributors himself...is to delude the (voting) public into thinking HE really DID something! [when, in fact, he caused the only need for a "settlement"...The need to pay the distributors the funds THAT WERE FROZEN BY THE AG HIMSELF!!!] :mad:

Hope it Clicks! ;)