PDA

View Full Version : Frederick Maryland SVX sightings

SVXyGirl
02-23-2006, 10:47 AM
Last night (Wednesday) at about 6:30pm I spotted a SVX headed from Point of Rocks towards Frederick on Rt.15 It was dark, but I recognized the headlights and tail lights. I've seen this SVX on that road a couple times. Anyone on the forum? Also, there is a white SVX that lives in downtown Frederick. And, there is a black SVX that lives north of Frederick near my friends house. Are any of these people on the forum?

It's Just Eric
03-15-2006, 06:58 PM
..My mom almost moved to Frederick...But the house she was going to buy was haunted, and the other house she was looking at, well, the home's owner owed like 150k to the government and there were complications there..So now she lives in a trailer in Pittsville. (Fitting name, eh?)
So yeah...If my mom moved to Frederick, and I visited alot...and the SVX you saw was red, it could of been me. Dunno, just saw Frederick MD and went on a rant
Nobody ever spots me:(

SVXyGirl
03-16-2006, 08:42 PM
I saw the red SVX months ago. Who knows. My friend told me that her neighbor with the black SVX is a KKK member. Makes me wonder why he drives a black SVX:rolleyes: Anyway, I'm going to put a note on the white one downtown telling him/her about the forum.