PDA

View Full Version : Getting the Stage III to Reading

mikecg
02-08-2006, 05:29 PM
I was planning on driving the Stage III car to Reading, however that doesnt seem to be possible. I would be able to tow it on a trailer so everyone woul be able to see the system first had. The only issue I have is that most of my money will be tied up in getting repair parts. I usually get my own room. If someone has a room with 2 beds that they are will to share and split the cost with me, I will attempt to haul the SVX, along will all my spare parts to sell (to get cash for repairs) to Reading. Last time I attempted to trailer the car there I manged to blow the rear out of my uncles blazer, though.

I will be taking donations to the SVX Stage III repair fund at this time. If you would like to contribute, please PM me at www.subaru-svx.net.:D

mikecg
02-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Maybe if I manage to collect all the parts we can have a "manual install" tech session.:D

AppStateSVX
02-08-2006, 07:15 PM
what happened?:confused:

mikecg
02-08-2006, 07:54 PM
what happened?:confused:

Check the Stage III signup thread for complete info. The short story, Stage III supercharger makes a crap load of power. My tranny went about 20ft and self destructed. The wheels never even churped. The petal was pessed to about 1/2 to 2/3's and the tranny let go with a loud bang.:(

TomsSVX
02-12-2006, 11:32 PM
Mike, if you can get me the car and parts, I can get it on the road in 3-4 days. Like I said, I know you have money tied up so payment doesn't need to be right away, I trust you. PM me or call me and we will talk more about it

Tom

P.S. Tom(N00b on Demand) have a room that we are splitting w/ 2 beds. We can make room on the floor if you want.

green_eyed_lady
02-16-2006, 10:14 AM
I will be taking donations to the SVX Stage III repair fund at this time. If you would like to contribute, please PM me at www.subaru-svx.net.:D
I hope you are kidding.

Quoted from another thread:

I currently have $7000 standing by. What doesnt get used up in the tranny conversion will be in standby for use on the body.

mikecg
02-16-2006, 10:25 AM
The $7000 is in the form of a loan. I'll be paying for my new tranny for the next 4 years.:(

But I was just joking. I have another car so I'm not hurting to get it fixed.