PDA

View Full Version : Trade for a SVX

Godzilla
03-14-2002, 03:05 PM
Ok, i doubt anyone will bite, but here goes. I have a 1985 GMC Cabellero Diablo (ElCamino SS), it has a 5 litre v-8, perfect body, cold AC, runs like a top, custom dual flowmasters, crager rims, new tires, and engine goodies 160,000 showing on the odometer, but the engine and tranny have about 40k on them since i rebuilt them. Is black and SHARP, runs 14.4's at the track. Also have a 1985 Honda Interceptor 1000. It too looks sharp, runs 10.8 in the quarter, has 120 hp stock, and flat out hauls butt. I have ad's out for these two vehicles in the auto trader already, but Im selling them for a SVX. So if you have an urge to get yourself both a RARE classic muscle-type car (one of 846 GMC Cabelleros that year), AND you want a superbike that was made before they detuned the engines, email me and I will gladly trade you for a SVX, assuming it runs good and all that. You can even (in theory, i havent tried it) put the bike in the back of the car/truck and then drive them both home at the same time. The value of the Cabellero (elcamino) is about $4500, and the interceptor is about $2500, so you can do the math on that one. Thanks a ton, and I hope someone bites.
:p
Thanks
Mike