PDA

View Full Version : 92 Pearl SVX LSL Low Miles Duluth, MN!

subydude03
02-06-2006, 12:51 AM
Well maintained 1992 Subaru SVX LS-L Touring all wheel drive coupe located in DULUTH, MN. Bridgestone Potenza tires with a good amount of tread left. Power everything. Electrical system was recently fixed when the power sunroof and seat weren't operating. Power steering unit was recently replaced. Transmission rebuilt at 103,xxx miles at Dave's Transmission. All new brake pads with rotor work done as well. New battery installed within the last year. All the usual problems with these cars (electrical, steering, transmission, and brakes) have been fixed within the past 2,000 miles. The car is in great mechanical shape with normal physical shape of a 14 year old car. This vehicle had a lot of life left! The climate control system works flawlessly, heated power mirrors work great, power seat works flawless, sunroof works flawless, as do all other functions of the car. I am the second, non-smoker owner of the vehicle. Everything seems to be in perfect working condition. I purchased the vehicle from the original owner in Chicago and drove it all through last winter with no problems. Car currently has a little over 105,000 miles. It has started flawlessly with every turn of the key! The only flaws with it are STRICLTY physical being a 14 year old car! It is for sale locally as well through carsoup.com. Looking for $4699 or Best Offer!! I'm sure you all can see I have A LOT of money into the car!! I'm only selling because I got a newr scooby!!

subydude03
02-06-2006, 12:56 AM
Here are a few pics to start off...

subydude03
02-26-2006, 09:03 AM
Price is totally negotiable. I'd like to find her a new home. Please make offers. Thanks!!

ensteele
02-26-2006, 09:12 AM
I'm only selling because I got a newr scooby!!

So, that's no reason to get rid of it. :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :)