PDA

View Full Version : need some wheels... non oem

92SVXLS-LDC
01-23-2006, 08:05 PM
so apparently i have a bent wheel, and crappy tires anyway, so i'm just gonna replace them all, i'd like to just survive on what i got for the winter, and have something nice ready for spring time... a nice set of wheels (probably used for financial reasons) and if anybody has some nice summer tires, i can just go to the tire shop for those tho...
anybody let me know if you have a nice set of wheels for me

-drew

Marcus
02-16-2006, 07:06 AM
Hi, there are 3 suggestions I have for you (because I was in a similar situation):
1) The bent wheel can be refurbished or replaced by a refurbished one (e.g. Wheels America: www.fixrim.com, flat rate around 150$/Wheel)
2) You can buy cheap new aftermarked rims (e.g. Rage Enduro @ www.discounttiredirect.com, 98$/Wheel shipping included)
3) I could sell you the Rage Enduro Rims used (I bought them in 2004 with winter tires. They run less than 5.000 miles, still looking like new. Unfortunately they are not approved to be used in Germany and I want to take the SVX with me when I return. So I need to get rid of them. I would ask 300$ UPS Ground shipping within continental US included.

Marcus

92SVXLS-LDC
02-16-2006, 03:44 PM
hey, so you're selling wheels and winter tires? i will definately keep you in mind, i posted this before several things started going wrong with my car, let me budget some stuff and get back to you

Marcus
02-24-2006, 10:53 AM
Hi,

sorry I will keep the tires but sell the non OEM rims (Rage Enduro). I found a SVX on the lokal junk yard, 3 of 4 rims bent. So I let them be refurbished. If you only need to fix one rim, refurbishing might be the cheapest way to go. Anyway, my offer stands.

Regards

Marcus

PS: In Germany you only may use OEM parts or aftermarket parts with "ABE" (Allgemeine Betriebserlaubnis) for your vehicle, the Rage Enduro does not have the ABE.

svxin
02-26-2006, 08:19 AM
i have a set of rims and tires that i am thinking about selling they are A.Z.A. Z-2 18x8.5 they look sweet 2 rims hace a little curb scrape on them but not bad i will take pics if you are interested there is about 2,000 miles on the wheels and tires i payed 2,400 for the package but will sell for 800.00 plus s\h