PDA

View Full Version : '94 Red SVX - FWD For Sale $2K-OBO

scubachick2
01-17-2006, 08:53 PM
For sale is a 1994 SVX for sale. I listed it here back in April, but didn't really try to hard and decided to keep the car through the summer. So, I'm listing it once again for the group of people who appreciate the SVX.

The car has about 114k miles on it, the last year or so, it has been driven more sparingly as we have other cars we use daily. The transmition is original, but it seems to be a-OK. The AC works great. The brakes were replaced when the car was inspected in March, the alternator was replaced about a year ago. As the pictures show, and my previous post indicated, the car has a fender to replace the one that is dented up, it could use some body TLC. We haven't figured out the trunk being stuck yet either. Other than that, the car runs fine and I did drive it daily until I couldn't resist buying the 528I-5 speed. If this car had a manual, or if I had the time to get one retrofitted, I might not have been so willing to part with it.

The car is located in Pgh, would prefer local (or close to local), but email and we could try to arrange something. If you have other questions, also email.

ensteele
01-18-2006, 12:06 AM
Sorry to see you are selling. Hope it goes to a good home. :)

scubachick2
01-18-2006, 07:43 AM
Me too. Thanks. :)

Manarius
01-18-2006, 07:34 PM
Wish it wasn't FWD...

scubachick2
01-19-2006, 06:25 AM
Understood. But it's still a great vehicle.

It's Just Eric
01-22-2006, 09:24 PM
fwd trannys dont explode....theres a good selling point. I know a woman with a fwd svx, has over 300 thousand on the original tranny, and still shifts fine.

if you happened to be more intrested in retrofitting it to an awd 5 speed, but didnt feel like doing the work yourself..but happened to feel like searching for parts (okay this is getting to be an enormus longshot) and had some extra cash laying around, (Why do I even try?) I know a few people that can help you

better yet stick to the original plan. oh, did I mention the trannys can take 300k miles? :(

scubachick2
01-23-2006, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the message. I'll keep it in mind. My husband actually wrote the original 'for sale' message, so he's all gung-ho over manual transmissions. I am completely fine with automatic ... in fact, if it were a manual, I couldn't drive it. (Don't know how.) But thanks for your note anyway.

svxster
02-16-2006, 08:37 AM
any success selling your car yet?:)